Taken by the Viking Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Trish's teddy bear. The one she'd named Princess and liked to cuddle with, as long as Jordan pretended he didn't notice.

"Oh my god, turn her away!" Trish squealed. "She can't see this!"

"She's seen a lot worse," Jordan said, an expression of bemusement on his face.

"But not RIGHT NEXT TO HER like this!" Trish usually kept her Princess on the shelf, where it was easier to pretend she wasn't actually cuddling with her every chance she got... but while she and Jordan had both been working so much to prepare for Alex, Bella, and the colony ships' departure, she'd been coming into the room when Jordan wasn't at home and snuggling with her teddy bear on the bed. Sure, the stuffed animal wasn't a replacement for Jordan's large, hot body... but she helped. Even more than Trish had initially expected.

His lips quirked, but he reached up to pick up Princess and carefully move her further away from where he had Trish pinned down, her soft, furry face turned away from them. Trish appreciated that he hadn't just tossed her off the bed, something which she hadn't even thought to be concerned about until he'd picked Princess up. She should have realized he wouldn't just toss her favorite toy on the floor though.

It was kinda cute watching the big, muscular, alpha male carefully handling a teddy bear like that.

He raised his eyebrow as he settled back on top of her. "Good enough?"

"Yes. Thank you." Her head tilted back, offering up her lips like a reward, one which he took immediately.

Trish moaned, wriggling underneath him as he took her lips again, his hard body stretched out over hers, pressing her into the mattress. The fabric of his clothing rubbed against her naked body as he moved on top of her, and she spread her legs, canting her hips up to rub her wet pussy against the bulge in his pants. She was so incredibly horny... so hot...

And so disappointed and upset when he suddenly pulled away and dragged her wrists up to the top of the bed where he could cuff her to it.

Squealing, Trish quivered as her lover looked down at her with flinty eyes, still kneeling between her legs, as he drew his hands down over arms, sliding his palms down to her breasts and cupping them.

"You were a naughty little girl, weren't you?"

Oops. Somehow her libido had gone crazy enough that she'd actually kind of forgotten she was definitely going to be punished.

******

The sudden expression of trepidation and anxious wariness on Trish's face made Jordan's cock throb. She licked her lower lip nervously, looking up at him with wide, worried blue eyes.

"I didn't mean to be?" The way she answered made it more of a question than a statement. It was hard to hold his chuckle inside, but he did.

While he wasn't exactly angry, she really had almost made his heart explode out of his chest with fear and apprehension when she'd burst out of her seat the way she had. For a moment he'd thought she'd actually meant to take off running down the street and his brain had frozen - his whole body had frozen - as he'd scrambled to think of why she would suddenly leave him that way. Then she'd run into the backyard and the roaring sound in his ears had faded. He'd taken a few moments to get over his initial reaction of fury that she would worry him like that and gotten himself under control before stalking after her.

Then she'd been so cute, hiding in the bushes with the obvious assumption that he couldn't figure out where she was - despite leaving a trail any half-decent tracker would immediately notice - his anger had dimmed even more.

She was still going to get a punishment though.

Half-play, because that was what she obviously wanted, and half-punishment, because there were safer ways to play with him that wouldn't cause him so much panic. Sassiness, even brattiness could be fun. Making him actually seize up, not so much.

"Then next time, don't try to give me a heart attack when you want to play, naughty girl," he said in a growling voice, enjoying the shiver that went through her body when he called her naughty.

Laid out in front of him, with her legs spread, it was easy to see how aroused she was - even if the evidence hadn't been rubbed all over the front of his pants. Her nipples were hard pink points, jutting up from the small swells of her breasts, her pussy lips were swollen and parted, glistening with her arousal, and her breath was coming in soft, short pants of excitement. Even if she was now anxious over being punished, she wanted it.

Maybe even needed it.

It had been too long for both of them.

A part of him was even a little grateful she'd given him a good reason to take his time and torment her, rather than just taking her fast and rough.

******

The increasingly sadistic gleam in Jordan's eyes was not reassuring. Trish quailed inwardly.

Why hadn't she just mouthed off to him or something? Had she really needed to go running and hiding for fun, knowing that a chase would only provoke him even more?

Sometimes she really didn't understand the way her mind worked. She definitely hadn't thought this through, but maybe some part of her hadn't even wanted to. More and more, when they were alone, she found herself acting like the little girl he called her, the little girl she denied wanting to be.

But the truth was, she did want it. And she liked to act out and put herself in the position of being his naughty little girl sometimes. He didn't get tired of her or ignore her or put her time out - no her punishments always involved one hundred percent of his attention and focus. Even when she was really being punished, which she had a feeling right now might be one of those times, he did so in a way that showed he cared enough to put effort into it.

For someone who had gone the majority of life without much individualized care, whom an entire population of people had proven they wouldn't put in time or effort even if she went missing, it was a heady feeling. Maybe that's why she kept pushing him, bratting at him, doing things guaranteed to earn her a punishment - so she could see and feel the absolute proof that he did care and he wasn't tired of her and he was going to put his usual amount of care into taking care of his naughty little girl.

That his usual amount of care involved a both pain and pleasure for her was only a bonus.

She bit her lip as he picked up one ankle, folding her nearly in half to attach the limb to the bed headboard along with her wrist, repeating it on the other side and leaving her legs spread wide, pussy splayed, and her entire body completely vulnerable to his wicked intentions.

"Apparently the last punishment I gave your ass didn't stick; let's see if I can do better this time," he said, heightening her anxiety as he pulled the plug from her now twitching anus.

"Noooooo," she said, moaning the word when he pulled out the evil, stinging, burning plug he'd used the last time she'd actually been bad. It didn't matter that it had been over a month, she hadn't forgotten about how much it hurt - although she'd apparently put it out of her mind that he even had it.

"Naughty little girls get the naughty plug," he said. Was it wrong that her pussy immediately clenched and creamed a little more?

She squealed with fear, trying to cringe away despite her bound position, when he pressed the plug to her little crinkled star without applying lube, but it turned out he didn't need it. There must have already been oil inside of it and he'd had it already slicking the surface, but hadn't said so because he'd wanted to see her reaction. The sadistic smile on his face as he pushed the plug in only confirmed it.

Trish quivered, waiting for the burning... but instead it felt almost cold. Cold and tingling. Jordan pumped it, making her sphincter stretch around the most bulbous part again, and she let out a little cry as the movement made the tingling feel more like little needles running over her sensitive flesh. She arched her back, trying to get away from the plug, but he just shoved it back in hard and fast so that she screamed.

"It's cold!" she whined, twisting against the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, attempting to bring her legs together as though that would help.

"You want it warmer, naughty girl?" The chuckle in his voice alerted her to the danger.

"No!" The cold tingling was uncomfortable but not nearly as painful as the burning he'd induced last time.

"Maybe I'll just help warm up a different part of you then."

Moaning, Trish wriggled, her hard nipples jiggling on her chest as she squirmed while Jordan went over to pick out an implement to punish her with. He returned a moment later with a leather paddle, more than large enough to cover both cheeks of her bottom, and she whimpered in anticipation.

Still fully dressed, the paddle held in his hand, Jordan loomed over her like a stern specter. Only the anticipation in his eyes gave away that he wasn't truly angry with her.

He lifted the paddle and Trish was shrieking before it even fell, already knowing how much it was going to hurt. Because of her spread position, she couldn't even clench her bottom against the impact, and when the leather did smack hard against her cheeks, her shriek turned into a full on yell of pain as both rounded globes immediately began to throb.

The paddle didn't sting the way his hand or even her hairbrush did; the effect of the blow was spread out a lot more, but it did ignite a deep ache and she was sure she could feel her cheeks actually swelling from the impact. Not only that, but the paddle also managed to hit against the base of the plug, making it jolt inside of her, the cold needles pricking the insides of her anus all over again with just the tiny amount of shifting.

"OW!"

THWAP!

THWAP!

THWAP!

Trish screamed and wriggled.

Not only did each blow cover her ass, which was starting to feel like someone had set a fire under her skin, but could swear the plug inside of her was growing with every smack of the paddle against its base. The cold felt like it was moving deeper inside of her, tingling and stabbing. Or maybe, somehow, the paddle was forcing the plug deeper into her? She didn't know, but the discomfort level had just upped itself substantially.

She was burning on the outside, freezing on the inside, and wishing she'd just to Jordan to shut up or something.

Running and hiding, just for the fun of it, knowing it would upset him to have her so completely outside of his control even for just a few minutes, had been a poor choice.

Not that her pussy cared. It spasmed emptily every time the paddle landed on her already throbbing bottom, her arousal growing higher along with the pain.

THWAP!

THWAP!

THWAP!

"Ow! Too much! Jordan pleaaaaaaase, no more! The plug is getting bigger!"

Because it was. She was sure she wasn't imagining it. The cold of the plug was moving deeper, stretching out her channel, burning it with cold even as the rest of her bottom was being seared.

Trish writhed, but the most movement her body couldn't manage was to wag her bottom up and down in the air, as if begging for more.

"Then next time, maybe you'll think before trying to scare me."

THWAP!

THWAP!

THWAP!

Trish howled as the paddle came down on already swollen tissue, the cold plug pressing against her clenching walls as it burrowed deeper into her tight hole.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaase!!"

THWAP!

THWAP!

THWAP!

The paddle dropped beside her as tears slid down her cheeks. Her bottom was hot to the touch as he leaned over and licked the scalded skin, which was so sensitive even that small stimulation felt like too much. But when his tongue moved to her pussy, Trish's small cries turned to more of a sobbing moan.

She was soaking wet, her pussy lips as swollen and aching as her ass, but in an entirely different way.

Jordan's large hands pressed on her hot cheeks, kneading the soft flesh and making her whimper as cry as he began to pleasure her with his mouth. The surges of pain and pleasure slid against each other, winding around each other, and confusing her body. She arched against her bonds, trying to get more of his tongue on her clit, her senses already confused by the conflicting stimulation.

Just when she was about to cum, he pulled away.

"NoooooOOOOO!" She cried out, her bottom wagging again uselessly now, this time begging him to return and finish her.

A smile of pure sadism spread across his lips as he looked down at her. Hot bottom throbbing from the paddling, her rear channel tingling with cold, her pussy swollen, needy, and unfulfilled. Trish moaned.

"I feel like something's missing," Jordan said as he started to take off his clothes, deliberately tossing his shirt over Princess, as if to make doubly sure she didn't see anything Trish wouldn't want her to. Which was not reassuring. His pants quickly followed, but those he dropped on the floor rather than over Princess.

Kneeling in front of her bound body, he fisted his hand around his hard cock, pumping it and tracing patterns across her hot cheeks with the tip. Trish whimpered, feeling the cool, sticky fluid the head of his cock left behind on her skin, almost surprised when it didn't sizzle at contact.

"My orgasm?" Trish asked hopefully, even though she knew it wasn't. When Jordan talked more in the bedroom, it was usually because he was about to do something exquisitely painful to her.

"No... I don't think so... I know. I think I've been neglecting these..." Releasing his cock, he leaned forward slightly to cup her breasts, bending down over them.

"They don't feel neglected!" Trish squeaked, which wasn't entirely true. Part of her wanted him to continue ignoring them, the other part of her thrilled to know her breasts weren't going to escape untouched. Her nipples throbbed as he traced them with his tongue, his fingers squeezing her soft flesh roughly as he gently mouthed the sensitive buds.

Her body quivered with anxiety, waiting for the bite... for the pain...

But again, he built her pleasure, this time in her nipples, leaving her pussy completely untouched except for brushes of his erect cock over her splayed lips that left her whimpering and trying to tilt her hips up for more contact.

When he released her breasts, they were aching for more, and Trish moaned, trying to thrust them up.

Which, of course, was when he finally pressed his cock to her pussy and thrust in hard, making her shriek with surprise and hot discomfort as she stretched around him. The plug in her ass had lengthened and widened to being much larger than the one she usually had and there was less room for his dick than usual. Her cry was of erotic agony as much as it was pleasure, rising even higher went he bent over to bite down on one pert nipple.

She was helpless beneath him as he began to thrust, alternating his attention between her nipples, biting and sucking hard enough that the little buds throbbed and stung nearly as badly as her ass. Hard fingers dug into her chastised cheeks, and then, suddenly the plug inside her began to MOVE. At least, it felt like movement. It shrank and expanded rhythmically, so that even though it wasn't actually being thrust in and out of her hole, it almost felt that way.

Jordan fucked her to the rhythm of the plug's thrusts, timing them together, making her shriek and writhe with passion as he plowed into her without mercy.

It was everything she'd craved. Everything she'd wanted. Everything she'd hoped for.

Her body clenched and spasmed as he pounded between her legs, every muscle in his body straining to bury his cock in her as deeply and as often as possible. There was nothing Trish could do but take his cock, pinned beneath him, her lower body bouncing with the rhythms of his thrusts and far too out of her control for any movement on her part.

Jordan's fingers on one hand slid from her cheek to between her crack, touching something on the base of the plug, and Trish's high scream filled the room as the plug suddenly began to vibrate as well. Her legs tried to kick as the monstrous orgasm overwhelmed her, drowning her in ecstasy edged with jagged nips of pain which only made her pleasure feel stronger by comparison.

Her body throbbed, contracted, and Jordan rode her through her orgasm until she was practically limp from ecstasy beneath him before he finally released the reins of his own control and filled her with his cum.

******

Spooned around Trish's form, Jordan could feel the softness of her teddy bear, which she'd willingly curled up around as soon as he'd passed the stuffed animal to her. Her face was buried in the bear's fur, but she'd nestled her hot ass into his groin, the fingers of one hand wound about his, clutching his hand to the bear as tightly as she was clutching the bear to her chest.

Feathering soft kisses over the back of her neck, Jordan felt his chest tighten.

"You are my everything," he whispered.

A soft, gentle moment passed, as he pressed more kisses to her skin, holding her, cuddling her, protecting her.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

********

Author's Note: I'm sure not everyone is going to like the story end, but this is where Jordan and Trish leave me. It's a non-con story turned reluctant Dark Romance and Jordan's admitted about as much wrongness as he's ever going to, and Trish is perfectly happy with him where they are now. I had SO much fun writing this, I hope everyone who read till the end enjoyed it... if not, I'm not sure why you chose to keep reading but I'm sadistically happy to have filled that masochistic need for you. =) I've had requests to do something from the Wolf's POV and while I'm not ruling it out for the future, I'm also not doing it any time soon and if I do it I won't be repeating this storyline again - it'll either be focused on his rise to power or after the Moon falls and the colony ship leaves. Anyway. That's for the future. Maybe. Thank you so much for reading!!

12