Taken by the Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
An infamous criminal takes Alex & Bella as his prisoners.
5.5k words
4.57
195.5k
317

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers

When the Wolf first emerged from the criminal underworld on Earth, clawing his way to the top of the heap, the wealthy families who had relocated to the Moon and the first class living installations there didn't pay much attention. Those who had dealings with Earth were used to the changing regimes of the crime families that now reigned supreme behind the politicians left on Earth. For the Moon Families, their planet of origin was no longer much of concern. It was considered a teaching tool, an entire planet sized museum of the past, but their focus was on the future and the stars.

Then the Wolf became a household name, and Earth a testing ground, for a certain generation among the Moon families. They wanted the taste of danger, the thrill of escape... for the Wolf would occasionally select one or two of the young men and women who would visit Earth for schooling or leisure, and they would disappear. Sometimes for days, sometimes for months. Those who spent the shortest amount of time with the Wolf returned with wild stories of orgies and incredible sex, of pain and pleasure, and the adrenaline rush that could only come with the fear of death.

Perhaps not surprisingly, their peers immediately began to make trips to Earth in droves, secure in the knowledge that they most likely would not be taken... but wanting to tempt fate. Their entire lives had been safe, stale... and so far none of those taken by the Wolf had ever failed to return.

Of course, there were those who disappeared for months. When they were returned to their families they never spoke of their ordeal; the only way it was known that they had spent time with the Wolf was when they were recognized by those who had been returned after only a matter of days and were bragging about the experience.

His following and power was such that the press was only able to obtain a few photos and little information. Most of what was known of the Wolf came through those few who had been taken or the intermediaries of Earth who dealt with the Moon in business transactions.

But the tourist trade on Earth swelled, as the wealthy denizens of the moon continued to court danger, never knowing who might be taken next.

******

Bella woke slowly, feeling groggy. The inside of her mouth tasted awful. The inside of her head felt even worse. She moaned, shifting a little bit and wondered why she was laying on something so hard and uncomfortable.

"Bella," a familiar voice whispered urgently. "Bella, are you awake? Are you okay?"

"Alex?" Her voice came out as a hoarse croak. She forced her eyes open, blinking and squinting as the light blinded her for a moment. "Alex, what's going on?"

There was a muffled whimpering sob behind her and Bella tried to turn to see who was there, only to be pulled short by the cording around her wrist, secured to a pole. Horrified, she stared at the cording, before blinking and looking in the direction that Alex's voice had come from.

He was sitting up, leaning against another pole that his wrists were tied to.

What kind of sick joke was this?

Memories swirled. Bella and her boyfriend Ken had come on vacation to Earth with his best friend, Alex and Alex's girlfriend Lisa. They'd only had a few days left before going home when she and Alex had gone out to a museum that neither Ken nor Lisa were interested in. Unfortunately, neither she nor Alex had anticipated how interested Ken and Lisa were in each other. They'd come back early from the museum, feeling bad about deserting their partners, to find that Ken and Lisa hadn't missed them at all.

Bella had been horrified, Alex had been angry, they'd both packed up their stuff immediately, ignoring the pleas from Ken and Lisa, and gotten in a taxi. She'd been so glad that Alex had been there; Bella knew she was a bit of a pushover and if it hadn't been for Alex's righteous anger she wasn't sure that she would have been able to resist Ken's manipulations and explanations. Not to mention that her family had been incredibly approving of their relationship; Ken's father was very influential when it came to assigning space in the housing installations. It had been Alex who had helped her to realize that she had every right to break up with Ken, that it wasn't her fault he'd cheated on her, and that she needed to get away. Now.

But what the hell had happened after they'd gotten in the taxi? She remembered crying on Alex's shoulder and then... nothing.

"I'm sorry, Bella, I'm so, so sorry," Alex said miserably.

"What's going on?" she asked again, her voice becoming a bit shrill.

"Shhh," he said, doing his best to be soothing, although it was obvious from the tension in his body that he was suppressing his own amount of panic. "Stay quiet." There was enough of a forceful demand in his voice that she pushed down the scream that wanted to bubble up out of her throat.

Another whimper behind her had her scooting toward the pole so that she could sit up the way Alex was and look around. A fragile looking young woman was also tied to a nearby pole. She had practically wrapped herself around it in fact. With her big crystal blue eyes, white-blonde hair, and slight figure, she looked like a captured pixie. She looked incredibly young, but she was so slight that she could have been quite a bit older than her looks indicated.

"What's going on?" Bella asked again, unable to completely keep the panic out of her whisper.

"I'm so sorry," Alex repeated, looking even more miserable. "We should have never come to Earth... never gotten into that taxi..."

Slowly the hazy memories coalesced. She remembered Alex asking the driver why he was descending into the city when they should have been ascending to head to the space port... the sickly sweet smell that had filled her nose and mouth and Alex shouting...

"Oh my god..."

"Bella, it's okay, be calm."

"Calm? Be calm? How can you say that?" Her voice rose to a shriek, which was cut off when metal scraped against concrete. Immediately all three of them turned towards the sound and Bella's breath strangled in her throat.

The biggest and most dangerous looking man she'd ever seen in her life filled the doorway. The room they were in suddenly felt much smaller than it had a moment ago. His cold gaze swept over all three of them, lingering on the little blonde, who whimpered again as his lips hooked up in a cruel smile. The man had the same white-blonde hair as the young woman, although his was barely half an inch long, cut very close to his head, and his eyes were a clear grey. A vacant, sinister grey. Bella didn't blame the other woman for whimpering, she felt like doing so herself and he'd only looked at her for a moment. There was something about him, the way he held himself maybe, that screamed violence and danger. This was the kind of man that would never be approved for immigration to the moon, based on that alone.

Dressed in dark pants with lots of pockets that bulged, a grey t-shirt and a vest that also looked to have filled pockets, the first word that went through Bella's mind was "Mercenary."

"Good. You're all finally awake."

The cruel smile widened in anticipation and Bella finally understood why her roommates had wanted her to be quiet.

******

After roping them together and hobbling their ankles, Jordan - as he'd introduced himself - had taken her, Alex and the other young woman down the hall to a large tiled room with a drain in the middle of the floor. It had taken every ounce of Bella's willpower not to start screaming. Logically she knew that it would make no sense to wake them up and then kill them, but if that's what Jordan was going to do then this room would be the ideal place for it.

He removed the cords that had joined them together and then had grabbed Alex's bound wrists. For a moment Alex tensed and Bella worried that he was going to try and fight. Although Alex was a couple inches over six feet, Jordan was a couple inches taller than him and had a lot more muscle - which was saying something because Alex had a really fantastic body. But his muscles were that of the body conditioning every young person was put through on the Moon, whereas Jordan's were obviously built from far less reputable activities.

They didn't know where they were, what other guards might be around, and Alex's feet were hobbled along with his wrists. As much as Bella wanted to get out of here, she didn't think now was their chance.

Fortunately, Alex knew that too, because he relaxed and allowed Jordan to attach his wrists to a chain that was hanging down from the ceiling.

"Smart boy," was Jordan's only comment.

Because she was watching, Bella could see the little tick in Alex's jaw that indicated his rage. She'd seen that same tick when Lisa had tried to tell him that she'd only fucked Ken because she thought he'd like it - after all, hadn't they joked about swinging on the trip?

A moment later, Jordan had strung up Bella and the young blonde woman in the same manner. Glancing over, Bella could see that the young woman was even shorter than she'd realized - her head barely came up to Jordan's chest. Next to the huge man, she looked tiny and almost child-like. Bella hated the little part of her that was relieved that the giant was obviously more fascinated with the blonde than he was with her. When he'd put Bella's wrists above her head, it had been with as little fanfare as he'd done Alex's.

While he seemed to be more gentle with the blonde, who was crying silent tears down her porcelain cheeks, he also ran his hands over her body. Which, of course, just made her cry harder. Did it make Bella a terrible person that she was relieved that Jordan didn't have any interest in touching her?

And what was wrong with her that she was wondering WHY he didn't have that interest, as long as he didn't?

Then Jordan pulled out a knife.

Now Bella couldn't stop the tears either and the young woman burst into loud bawls. Alex began to struggle against the cords, yelling at Jordan to leave 'the women' alone.

"QUIET," Jordan shouted. They all fell silent as Jordan glared at them. "You're all perfectly safe. Understood?" Bella nodded, Alex glared, and the young woman just cried some more. Giving her a glance, Jordan ran his free hand along her cheek. "Quiet down, little one," he said, firmly. Bella stared at him in surprise, he'd almost sounded tender in a way.

Quickly, efficiently, he cut off the young woman's clothes. She was obviously trying to valiantly stifle her sobs, but was having trouble with it considering that her body was stretched out and now exposed. Bella had been right; she was a slight little thing, her breasts maybe a B cup with pink pointed nipples like pencil erasers. Between her legs was pale blonde hair that Jordan tutted over. His hands ran over her body again - almost possessively, Bella thought, before he turned away from her and moved towards Bella.

Cold slate eyes swept over her, taking in her tears. Unlike the blonde, she didn't get any reassurance, but he also didn't run his hands over her. Just the swift motions of the knife, a sharp smack to her bottom that made her cry out when she tried to twist away when he'd grasped her panties, and then he was done and moving on.

******

Geezus... he wasn't going to look at Bella... he wasn't going to look at Bella...

Alex snapped his eyes closed to keep from looking at Bella. It was so ridiculously wrong of him to even consider it in this situation. Sure, he'd always thought she was too good for Ken - whom he'd known was a bit of a dog even if they had been best friends - but he'd never tried to picture her naked. The fact that she was dating his best friend meant that she was off limits. Too bad his best friend hadn't felt that way about Alex's girlfriend.

He'd known he and Lisa were having problems, and they'd talked on occasion about swinging or threesomes, but he'd always thought they were mostly joking when they did that. Having her decide to fuck his best friend behind his back was not something that he'd ever expected to have to worry about. And now he'd dragged Bella into those problems too. Dammit, why couldn't he have just gotten a different room in the hotel? Or joined Bella in hers where they could cry on each other's shoulders', rather than letting his pride get the better of him and insist on storming out and ending the vacation early?

Then they wouldn't be in this mess.

In the back of his mind he wondered if they were being taken hostage – everyone knew that young people from the Moon would have supremely wealthy families, and it did happen every now and then – or something worse. He'd always discounted the idea that the Wolf might actually take someone like him, he usually dealt in couples traveling alone or young men or women who were in a large group but were unattached. The whole point of traveling with Ken and Bella had been to ensure a kind of safety in numbers strategy.

Jordan sliced the clothes from Alex's body with the same brutal efficiency with which he'd eradicated Bella's. Bella with her fantastic curves and those beautiful dark pink nipples, that little strip of dark hair on her mound - Dammit stop it!

He tasted bile in the back of his throat. It didn't matter how beautiful Bella was or how fantastic she looked naked, he was just as much of a dog as Ken was to even be thinking about that right now. Hell he was worse than Ken was.

"Don't try to be a big man or you'll just get yourself and those girls hurt," Jordan murmured, his voice low enough that Alex knew it was for his ears only.

Then he moved away again.

All three of them were washed down with lukewarm water and soap by Jordan's indifferent hands. Well, indifferent to Alex and Bella; he lingered over Trish. Alex had managed to exchange a few words with her when he'd first woken up so he knew that she was a scholarship exchange student in her second semester of college abroad. The little whimpering cries she made as Jordan washed her had Alex yelling again, but the big man just ignored it. Bella was crying too. Alex hated himself for watching the tears dripping onto her breasts, especially when he felt a stirring in his groin as he looked at the creamy mounds with their pretty pink nipples.

Afterwards they were given mouthwash to rinse the taste of their drugged sleep out. It was strange how little things like a wash and a clean mouth could make his brain. Or maybe he was just finally waking up again.

They were hobbled with a bar that attached to their ankles, wrists tied behind their backs, and marched down a hall. The buzzing sounds of muffled voices came from a door at the end of it and Alex could feel the muscles in his stomach tightening with tension. He couldn't even imagine how the girls must be feeling, considering their naked and vulnerable position and the abundance of lower, masculine voices coming from the end of the hall.

The stories of the Wolf rippled through his mind, the rumors and the interviews of the released victims. The ones that had been willing to be interviewed had worn their time in captivity like a badge of honor, the others had returned to as normal lives as they could without ever talking about what had happened to them. Alex prayed that they had been taken by the Wolf and that he would only be interested in them for a few days. Orgies and deviant sex for a couple of days didn't sound so bad. Much better than some of the possible alternatives, and it was a well-known fact that the young men and women taken by the Wolf were always returned in good health physically, even the ones that were kept for months.

Horrible to know that he was hoping for them to be put in a position where they would be unwilling sexual participants in some seriously kinky shit, but that was better than being dead or maimed, right? Especially when they knew they would eventually be released, intact and basically unharmed.

******

The room they were led into was almost empty despite the fact that it was large enough to hold a multitude of people. It reminded Bella of her history lessons, when they'd studied ancient earth and the royalty that had ruled over the time period. There was even a dais at one end of the room, a slightly raised platform on which there was a table. Chairs were scattered around the table, six in all, but only one man was currently seated there.

Bella's breath caught in her throat. No one had ever seen a picture of the Wolf, no one even knew what his real name was or where he had originated from, but everyone knew the description. Tall, dark hair that had been allowed to go silver at the temples (shocking in an age where almost no one retained their true hair color past the age of forty, preferring to use the various applications that were available to keep the appearance of youth), bright piercing green eyes that were hard as jade, muscular, and with cruel lips. She'd always wondered how lips could be described as "cruel," but seeing this man she suddenly understood. They were thin, mobile, and yet the smile upon them was somehow threateningly cold.

She shivered, and not just because of the chill in the room or because she was naked. In fact, she'd almost forgotten about her nude state, she'd been so ensnared by the powerful man at the end of the room. Now she shivered again, hunching her shoulders forward, all too aware of the ropes that kept her hands behind her, of the hobbles that kept her from fleeing.

Beside her, Alex growled under his breath. She flicked a glance at him, trying desperately not look anywhere below his shoulders. Beyond her boyfriend - now ex - she didn't have a whole lot of experience with men so she hadn't seen a lot of penises. The urge to look at one which was swinging so close to her was nearly over whelming, but it felt way too intrusive since it wasn't exactly like he was unclothed by choice. And she could tell that he'd been doing his best not to look at her or the blonde young woman.

Jordan was leading them by the blonde, his hand wrapped almost possessively around her upper arm, towering over her in a way that might have seemed protective in another situation. Right now Bella didn't know what to think of it. She really didn't know what to think of anything... her head rang with the words "We should have stayed at the hotel" over and over again, but it's not like hindsight was any help to them now.

"Jordan..." The man behind the desk stood as they approached, his gaze flicking over each one of them in turn. It was a quick visual inspection, but it felt very thorough; Bella quailed a bit, automatically leaning towards Alex for comfort. He was already chafing at the bit, angling himself forward so that she was slightly behind him. The sharp jade eyes noted his movement and Bella wondered if Alex's obvious protectiveness had just helped or hurt them. The smile across the Wolf's face - she was sure it was the Wolf - wasn't at all reassuring. "So what have you brought me today? A present?"

The Wolf's voice was low, gravelly, and almost hypnotically seductive. Bella frankly stared, shocked to hear such an appealing sound coming from the mouth of a man who was completely physically intimidating.

"You did say you wanted a replacement for Abby soon," Jordan said, his voice indifferent. The big man didn't seem at all intimidated by the Wolf, although something about his stance said that he respected the other man a great deal and that he would follow where he led. Abby... Bella remembered the name and the face, a young woman with coppery red hair and big grey eyes, assumed taken by the Wolf while on holiday on Earth in Old Europa. Her picture and information had been on the newsfeed for months, not because people were worried about her return once a young man who had been taken for a couple of days had confirmed her whereabouts, but because everyone was so fascinated by the Wolf and his... predilections.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,556 Followers
12