Taken by the Wolf Ch. 08

Story Info
Bella & Alex are alone with the Wolf for the first time.
5k words
4.67
81.5k
58
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

To Alex and Bella's surprise, after they ate they were both escorted back out of the room, this time by new soldier. Alex supposed they must be the night guard. One of them caught him eyeing them and smirked, giving a meaningful look at his collar. He understood the message: they had the same control over its effects that the Wolf had. It was something to keep in mind.

He knew that Bella didn't agree with him about trying to escape, but he kept thinking that there had to be a way. If only they'd been able to talk to Trish at some point... but she'd been kept firmly planted on Jordan's lap throughout the entire dinner and when they'd left, she'd still been there. Alex wasn't sure how to deal with that little wrinkle, because he knew that neither he nor Bella would feel right about escaping and leaving someone behind.

Although, when it came down to it, if he had to make the decision then he would. Hell, if he had to knock Bella out when the time came, he would. That might not be a bad idea anyway; he wasn't entirely sure how deep Dr. Margolis and Nurse Roche had planted the trackers, but he didn't think it would be as easy to get them out as it was to put them in.

As these thoughts whirred through his head, he tried to pay attention to the hallways they were going through. They seemed to be returning to the bedroom, following the same route that they'd taken to get to the large hall. His supposition was confirmed when they were shown back into the room.

So he knew where the bedroom they were being kept in was in relation to the main hall. At least that was something.

******

Bella lay curled up on her side, wrapped in her sheet, watching Alex pace the room. He tugged at the collar around his neck a couple of times, irritably. Neither action was anything new, he'd been doing both for a while now. When they'd first gotten back to the room, she'd tried to take the collar off at his request, a useless exercise that had resulted in both of them receiving a sharp, electrical shock. Nothing debilitating, it was like a very strong static build up that stung her fingers, but it wasn't something either of them wanted to repeat immediately.

After that, Alex had sat on the bed with her for a bit, just holding her, but she could almost hear him thinking and then eventually he'd gotten up to pace. And mutter. And pace some more. She knew he was still thinking of escape.

Part of her wished that he did come up with a viable plan, although she couldn't help thinking of everything that could go wrong too... and the repercussions that would come with it.

"Maybe we could cut it off," she said, watching him tug at the collar again.

"What?"

She gestured to her neck. "Maybe we could try to cut it off."

Alex shook his head. "I think the Wolf, and maybe even some of his men, have a remote that controls the current in it. If we can just get our hands on one of the remotes, we can turn it off and it should be easy to take off."

"How do you know that?"

"The Wolf ah... used it on me earlier this evening," Alex said, not looking at her. Bella felt chilled. Had Alex tried to do something even before the Wolf had given him the option of taking her place? And been punished for it?

She would have never known if he hadn't told her.

And yet, his pacing suddenly reminded her of the animals that they'd seen at the zoo when they'd first arrived on earth. Majestic beasts that had been caged and yearned to run free, that paced the walls of their cage just like he was doing now. Bella knew that eventually they'd be freed and she held to that thought; she would do whatever it took to survive to that day.

Would Alex? He seemed so intent on escape, on being the author of his own freedom. But what if they couldn't escape? He was so strong. She knew that he thought her fear of trying to escape made her weak, but she suddenly wondered if she might be better equipped for this situation than him. Bella could bend, she could adapt... but if Alex couldn't escape, would his strength mean that he'd break before he bent?

******

There wasn't much to do in the room. Alex paced. Bella watched him. Eventually she brought up Ken and Lisa and their families, wondering if anyone realized they were missing yet. It hit Alex in the gut that they had probably been missing for about twenty four hours now... and in such a short space of time his world had turned on its head.

He'd broken up with his long-term girlfriend, been kidnapped, been raped by an infamous criminal, been forced to have sex with one of his friends - and now that he'd seen her as a sexual object, he was having a hard time unseeing her. Bella was beautiful. Even with her pink-rimmed eyes, slightly swollen from all the crying she'd done, wrapped up in a sheet, and exhausted, she was gorgeous. And he had to wonder what was wrong with him to even notice, given the situation.

At least the ring around his cock and balls wasn't too tight, even when he started to stiffen he could still go quickly down again by thinking about something else.

Eventually he lay down on the bed on his back and Bella scooted up to lay near him. Offering out his arm, she snuggled immediately into the crook of it, her body pressed against his. The sheet over her did nothing to reduce the effect of the warmth of her body or her soft curves, and he gritted his teeth as he willed his dick to stay down. Bella didn't need to deal with that kind of shit from him, considering everything else they were going through. He didn't want her to have to worry about him, just because he didn't have his physical responses under control.

Fortunately she didn't seem to notice, or if she did, she trusted him. She stayed snugged up against him and sighed with happiness. The tension seeped out of her body.

Laying there, he didn't feel tired but he must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew his wrists and ankles had something being wrapped around them and Bella was being pulled away. Alex came awake with a curse and a surge of movement, trying to grab at Bella and lash out at whoever was touching them at the same time.

Laughter surrounded them from every side as they were pulled apart on the huge bed, Alex's wrists and ankles attached to the head and foot boards despite his struggles. He was too swamped by sleepy confusion to be able to effectively fight back. Secured to the bed, he turned to see Bella also struggling, against the Wolf and a woman in uniform. They attached her wrists and ankles to the bed as well, with one key difference - her legs were spread.

"Leave her alone," he snarled as Bella slumped in her bonds, looking up at the Wolf with wide, fearful eyes. The sheet was gone now and she was completely and gloriously naked, spread out like an erotic feast for the senses.

"Gag him," the Wolf said, not even looking up from his scrutiny of Bella's lush curves. Alex snarled again, but was forced to open his mouth when one of the soldiers held his nose and cut off his air to get the gag in. Jerking his head around did nothing but get his hair pulled. Once the gag was in his mouth, his head was released and he was able to look back to see the Wolf fondling Bella's breasts.

But those bright green eyes were looking straight back at him. Waiting for his reaction.

And that was the only reason Alex managed to hold still instead of straining uselessly against his restraints again. Instead he glared back, knowing that he didn't look at all threatening when he was tied up and gagged, but putting all of his fury and frustration into his gaze anyway. All he could think was - just give me five minutes, loose and able to fight...

It was as if the Wolf knew exactly what he was thinking, and the older man grinned as he squeezed Bella's breasts a little harder. She whimpered and Alex growled into his gag, tugging once again at the restraints... just to check.

"Leave us," the Wolf said and Alex became aware of the others in the room again. They all looked disappointed at the order, but they left.

The dynamic in the room changed immediately, feeling both more intense and somehow slightly more dangerous. Which made no sense at all, shouldn't the presence of multiple people be more intimidating? But this was the first time they'd been completely alone with the Wolf, a man known for his unpredictability, with no audience... would it turn out that the audience spurred him or helped to restrict him?

His very presence seemed to dominate the room as he loomed over them, his hands on Bella's breasts, pinching at her tight pink nipples. Alex couldn't watch, so he looked away.

"Bad Toy," the Wolf said, his voice silkily threatening. "You have to watch... or I'll hurt her."

Alex's head whipped back around just in time to see the Wolf's hand come down hard between Bella's legs. She let out a loud cry, her hips jerking. There was no way she could have protected herself, with her legs cuffed and spread, and even though Alex didn't want to play more of the Wolf's games tonight, he knew that he wouldn't look away again. Because the Wolf might be unpredictable, but Alex felt completely sure that he would follow through on any threat like that.

******

The throbbing sting of her pussy awakened the unhappy nerves. The salve Alex had spread on her before dinner had done a remarkable job of soothing the soreness, both inside and out, but that entire area remained very sensitive.

The strangest part was that the Wolf didn't seem to be paying much attention to her, even as he fondled her breast and pulled at her nipples - awakening more unwelcome sensations in her groin. He was staring straight at Alex. And from the corner of her eye, she could see Alex glaring back. Watching, because if he didn't the Wolf would hurt her again.

Bella quivered with fear. It was all too easy to imagine how she could quickly become a tool, rather than a "pet," used to prod Alex. The Wolf seemed to be enjoying the dynamic between then two of them, perhaps especially because they weren't a romantic couple. She was sure it made things more interesting, that they weren't a couple and had actually been involved in other relationships, which had just ended... She got the impression that the Wolf was as aroused by messing with their heads as he was messing with their bodies.

Focusing his attention on her sensitive nipples, he lowered his head and took one into his mouth. Bella fought back a moan, biting her lip, hating that it still felt good even though she didn't want it. The entire time, the Wolf kept staring at Alex.

She turned her head away from Alex, not wanting him to see if even the smallest flash of pleasure crossed her face. Not wanting him to see her humiliation at being fondled and played with just to get to him. Was the Wolf even sexually interested in her? she suddenly wondered, or was he only interested in her in how she related to Alex? She truly wasn't sure.

Feeling Alex's eyes on her made her skin tingle. She felt ashamed that he was watching, and yet at the same time slightly comforted by his presence. Even though he couldn't do anything. Maybe it was just because at least she wasn't going through this alone.

The Wolf's hands left her and she looked up, frightened of what might happen next.

He began stripping. Not looking at either of them, as if they weren't in the room at all, as if he hadn't just been touching Bella. And Bella couldn't help looking at him as he took off each piece of clothing and kicked it into the corner. Even though he was older, he was still impressively muscled with scars on his chest and back, one large one on his thigh, and what looked like an old burn on the back of his hip. This was not a man who had sat back while his men did all the dirty work; it was obvious that he'd seen action.

Bella couldn't help but stare, fascinated by the markings all over his body. It was unusual for anyone on the Moon to have any kind of scars; very few people were ever hurt, and even when they were injured they always had the scars removed. Imperfections were looked down on, no one would casually wear them the way the Wolf did. And yet, somehow, it added to that charismatic appeal that he exuded, the utter confidence with which he shucked off his clothes and showed them his body.

Once he was completely naked, his erection jutting out from the thatch of hair at his groin, he turned his attention back to the bed, his green eyes glittering almost malevolently. All of his attention on Bella. And she immediately wished that it wasn't. He did glance at Alex, as if to make sure that he was watching, and then the Wolf climbed onto the bed between her legs.

She shuddered, automatically trying to curl in on herself protectively, but was unable to.

"Pretty Pet," the Wolf murmured, stroking the insides of her thighs, squeezing the flesh slightly in between the caresses of his fingers. "Pretty pet has such a pretty pussy now... Look at all this pretty pink flesh... and this big fat plug underneath."

As the plug in her bottom was twisted, awakening nerves that she'd almost forgotten about, Bella squirmed uncomfortably. With the Wolf playing with the toy, it felt almost like she had to go to the bathroom.

"Is this the biggest thing you've ever had in your asshole, Pet?" he asked, staring her down with those predatory green eyes. Bella felt her own eyes spark with tears. She could hear the low growl of Alex's unhappiness behind his gag.

There was no point in not answering the Wolf's question. All he wanted was information. Even if it was embarrassing information, that was better than a multitude of other things.

"Yes," she whispered. And then cried out as the Wolf pulled, the fattest part of the plug forcing its way past her tight sphincter before it tapered off. The sensation of being completely empty was a relief. More worrying was wondering if the Wolf was going to force his cock into her virgin asshole in place of it.

To her shock, he didn't evince any immediate interest in the hole that had just been stretched and emptied. Tossing the plug to the side, he knelt over her, leaning over to suck at her nipples while he played with her breasts. Bella shivered as his hands kneaded her soft flesh, hating her sensitive nipples as they were pinched, tugged, sucked and nibbled. The Wolf took his time, seeming to enjoy just playing with the sensitive mounds. Occasionally he would pause to look at Alex, and every time Alex must have been watching because the Wolf would go right back to enjoying her breasts rather than hurting her.

Wetness began to grow between her thighs, even as she tried to ignore the pleasurable sensations. The breaks between the Wolf's toying with her breasts, as well as his increased attentions now, were taking their toll on her control over her body's responses. It felt good. Demoralizing how the Wolf could do this to her, over and over again apparently, but even that didn't stop her pussy from wettening.

As if he could read her thoughts, one of his hands slipped down between her legs and began to stroke the soft folds of her pussy. Bella didn't even realize she'd moaned until she heard the sound echoing in her ears. The Wolf chuckled, obviously pleased and she closed her eyes as her face flushed bright red.

"Such a nice, wet pussy," the Wolf murmured, loudly enough that Alex couldn't miss the words or the implication.

Bella gasped as a finger thrust inside of her, his thumb sweeping over her clit at the same time. Her hips jerked upwards in response as the Wolf pulled away, moving himself down her body. Then he lowered his mouth to her spread core, sliding his finger back out of her pussy and pressing it into her anus as his tongue licked up the center of her folds.

The finger didn't hurt, although her asshole was sore it had been stretched enough by the plug that the Wolf's thick finger and knuckles only felt strange, not painful. It might have helped that he was very skillfully eating her pussy, creating a surge of pleasure in that receptive area. Nooooooo, Bella wailed in her mind, but she clenched her jaw against the word, knowing it wouldn't change anything and not wanting to give the Wolf any extra satisfaction or distress Alex any further.

She could hear the sloppy wetness increasing as the Wolf continued to lick and suck on her folds, teasing her clit so that her muscles tensed and spasmed with need. A need that she was determined to ignore. When she looked down at the Wolf, trying to fight her body's response by watching exactly who was creating the sensations, she was more than a little disturbed to see that his attention had returned to Alex.

And she didn't dare look at the man next to her. Her breath caught in her throat as she realized that the Wolf was just watching, almost daring Alex to look away so that the Wolf could punish Bella for it. Even her fear didn't stem her arousal as the Wolf's tongue thrust inside of her and then licked up to her clit before sliding back down to fuck her with it again.

When he pulled away again, she almost whined. Her entire pussy was tingling, buzzing with the need for satisfaction, even as fear flashed through her again. Both nipples were standing out on her chest, hard and tight, even though he hadn't touched them since he'd lowered his mouth between her legs. Bella hated how visible her arousal was, from those tight pink nubbins to the glossiness of the Wolf's lips and chin, which were coated with her juices.

Wiping his mouth with his hand, the Wolf casually reached over and spread the juices over Alex's upper lip and the gag. Bella looked away, not wanting to see Alex's expression at her body's betrayal.

"Doesn't Pet smell good?" the Wolf asked, grinning down at Alex. "She tastes good too. Maybe I'll let you try sometime."

The sudden image of Alex between her thighs with his mouth on her made Bella shiver and clench. It was something Ken hadn't done very often when they'd been together - which might be why she'd had such trouble resisting the sensations the Wolf had elicited.

Looking up, she saw the Wolf raising his eyebrow, watching her reaction and her entire body flushed.

"Oh my, Toy," the man purred, putting his thumb about a centimeter above her clit and rubbing in a slow circle. She didn't know if he was doing that because he didn't know exactly where her clitoris was located, or because he knew it would be maddeningly teasing. Not that she wanted him to touch her there... not really... "I think Pet likes that idea. Or maybe she just wants to get back at that cheating boyfriend of hers, what do you think?"

There wasn't any response to that, but Bella knew that Alex had looked away when the Wolf's hand came down hard on her pussy again. Her clit was so tormented by having been teased that it almost felt good to have direct contact and she cursed inwardly even as she prayed that Alex wouldn't look away again. Hearing him make an incoherent noise beside her, she knew that the Wolf's abuse of her tender flesh had angered Alex. And she didn't know whether that made her feel better or worse.

The Wolf stared at Alex, and Bella turned her head away, as he lined up his cock with the entrance of her body. It felt like her entire body was trembling non-stop now... this was it, the Wolf was really going to fuck her. And he was going to force Alex to watch while he did it.

The hard, thick crown of his cock nudged into the entrance of her body, not quite roughly but not gently either. Bella couldn't stifle the whimper that worked its way up out of her throat. Despite the salve that Alex had spread on her, she wasn't quite prepared for this. It wasn't like she'd had a lot of sexual partners, and add to the fact that her body had never been invaded, tortured and used the way it had been today, and her pussy already felt used and abused.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers
12