Taken by the Wolf Ch. 10

Story Info
Bella is used as a reward while Alex still refuses the Wolf.
4.3k words
4.64
68.3k
46
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

After being returned to what Bella was starting to think of as "their" room, they were in for a surprise. One of the walls had a screen on it that was playing what she recognized as one of the more popular news stations, and her and Alex's pictures were on it.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, running forward to touch the screen as her weeping parents were shown, closing their front door on the cameras after refusing to comment. Alex's parents were shown immediately afterwards doing the same. She didn't even notice Alex coming up behind her or the soldier closing the door and locking them into the room.

Both of them recoiled when Ken's face filled the screen.

"Bella is my girlfriend... I love her so much... I can't believe she disappeared on the same day as my best friend... Lisa, Alex's girlfriend and I, are leaning on each other for support." The camera panned out to show Lisa, holding a tissue and standing beside Ken, as he reached out to put his arm around her. She dabbed at her eyes, which were leaking tears but weren't at all swollen or red. Bella immediately suspected the use of eye drops and then felt a little bad for being so cynical. But come on! "All we can do is hope for their safe return. If someone knows where they are... please contact this number." A phone number that Bella didn't recognize flashed across the screen. She assumed it was some kind of investigative authorities'.

"Are you worried that they were taken by the Wolf?" one of the surrounding crowd of reporters shouted. It was always the first question everyone asked when someone was reported missing on earth. Sometimes something else had happened to them, but everyone was always more interested in stories involving the Wolf.

Lisa sniffed delicately. "We don't know, we haven't received any contact from anyone about them..." And she covered her face as she apparently burst into tears again.

Watching dispassionately, Bella wondered if anyone bought Lisa or Ken's act. She felt incredibly far away from them and their betrayal, as if in the couple days that she'd been missing, she'd already become a completely different person. And wasn't that true? Her priorities, her motivations, her thinking had completely realigned to deal with the situation she was in now. Lisa and Ken seemed so very small by comparison.

"Attention whores," Alex said, just behind her, and Bella turned to look up at him.

He didn't look angry, just disdainful. Contemptuous. And Bella realized that's exactly how she felt. While her parents and his were obviously waiting for some kind of contact, some indication of what had happened to them, Ken and Lisa were putting on a show for the masses. One that Alex and Bella knew to be patently false.

Although...

"Maybe they're feeling guilty," Bella said, but her voice was empty of any sympathy.

Alex snorted. "That's possible. Whatever. So, obviously we've been reported missing." He raised his voice enough to drown out the words coming from the television. Ken was saying something more. Deciding it wasn't important, Bella turned her back on his face and watch Alex throw himself down on the bed.

"Yeah... how long do you think it will take for them to figure out where we are?"

He shrugged. "I guess it depends on when the Wolf releases that other girl... Abby. She'll be able to tell everyone that she saw us."

Approaching the bed, Bella hesitated to ask, but she really wanted to know. "What did the Wolf want you to do in exchange for lunch?"

Alex turned his head away from her as she sat down on the edge of the bed. Even though she was naked, for the first time, she didn't even bother trying to cover herself. What was the point? And being naked was starting to feel almost natural to her.

"He wanted me to suck his dick."

"And you didn't."

"No."

There was a long pause while Bella tried to think of what to say next, and tried to block out the news story that was droning on in the background. They'd moved onto popular analysts, who were talking about all the facts and figures of the disappearances of Moon family members on Earth and how many of them were eventually revealed to be captives of the Wolf.

"I'm going to have to eventually," Alex said softly. She looked at him curiously to find that he was looking back at her, his expression troubled. "He made it clear that I won't get a meal until I do."

"So why didn't you today?"

He shrugged and looked away again. "I don't know. Pride. To show him that I wouldn't just give up immediately. To show him that he can't control everything."

"You need to eat, Alex."

"I know. I will."

Eventually.

Although he didn't say it, the word hung in the air. Bella chewed on her lower lip, suddenly sure that Alex wouldn't be eating today. He was making some kind of stand that was important to him. And to be honest, she wished that she could do the same. Salvage something of her pride. But she was also back to worrying that when Alex did finally bend, it would be because he'd been broken.

"Come here, Bella, stop worrying," Alex said, holding out his arm. Bella crawled up beside him and lay down with her head on his shoulder. He was so big and muscled, a firm anchor for her to cling to. Maybe she shouldn't worry about him breaking, but she didn't was afraid of being alone in this situation. "I can hear your thoughts running around your head."

"I'm scared, Alex," she whispered.

"I know, sweetheart. But we can get through this. We can. It's just games. He's playing lots of nasty little games. But we can survive and we can win by getting free."

Thinking about the way she'd pinned down Trish today, how disassociated she felt with her former life, Bella wondered if she would still like herself by the time the Wolf was done with his nasty little games. Maybe winning wasn't survival, maybe it was staying true to herself. That's what Alex was doing. That's why he'd gone without lunch today.

And what had she done? She'd practically raped another woman, forced her to orgasm, for the entertainment of the Wolf and his soldiers.

Maybe she should stop worrying about Alex, and start worrying more about herself.

******

Cuddling Bella against him, Alex reviewed what he'd learned so far about the Wolf and the compound they were living in. He was sure that there was a reason behind why the news story had been showing in their prison. To show them that they were being missed? To mess with their heads about their exes? Or just to remind them why they should behave so that they could get home?

As Bella's breathing evened out, he knew that she'd fallen asleep. Which didn't surprise him. They'd been woken fairly early, exercised, and then she'd had an emotionally and physically charged interaction in front of a large audience. His stomach growled and tightened. He was tired too, not for the same reasons, but because he'd exercised and then not been able to replenish his energy.

Eventually he was going to have to eat. His body demanded it. And if he was going to stay in good enough shape to escape, then eating was necessary. But he wasn't going to just give in to the Wolf either. He'd learned a lot, listening to the men around the dais talking while Bella and Trish had been on the bed.

Like the fact that none of them were particularly concerned about the kidnapping, which wasn't surprising. But their attitudes had been more than indifference, the tone of what they were saying conveyed their belief that Alex, Bella and Trish somehow deserved what was happening to them. Not personally, but in general, because they were from the Moon families.

Which made Alex wonder why they felt that way... and how he could use that. If they were ever going to find an ally to help them, which he wasn't going to discount even if he wasn't going to hope for it, it would have to be someone who was sympathetic to them. So he needed to find out why people weren't.

He didn't know when he fell asleep, but he must have, because he jerked awake when the door opened to admit three guards. Bella stirred beside him, snuggling against him even further and pressing her soft curves into his side. Alex shifted to try and push her further behind him, away from the door, not that it really mattered. It was just instinct.

They were escorted to the bathroom to do their necessary business before being taken back to the room where the Wolf held court. That was how Alex was beginning to think of it - a barbarian King with his barbarian court.

Smells assaulted him from every side as they entered the room, savory and incredibly appealing. He nearly groaned as his stomach rumbled and tightened, completely empty and ravenous. His mouth watered immediately and he felt suddenly light-headed from not having eaten since early that morning. This was the first time in his life he'd ever gone without food for this long and he'd never felt anything like it.

"Hungry, Moon-Boy?" One of the soldier sneered as his stomach rumbled again. "Must be for the first time in your life, huh?"

The goons laughed as they pushed him forward. Bella was shooting him little worried looks. As much as he would have like to reassure her, the room was too loud for her to hear him if he spoke quietly, and he doubted the soldiers would let him lean in. The derision in their voices was obvious as they made several more remarks about how hungry he must be and how he'd be eating the Wolf's cock soon enough.

The slow burn of anger curled in his stomach, helping to distract him from the hungry pangs that were almost painful. Fuck them.

He and Bella were led up to the stage where the Wolf was talking and joking with some of his men. Jordan was there, which meant that Trish was. She was now dressed in a dove gray dress which was very low cut and loose on the top and had a short, flowy skirt. Her big blue eyes were fixed on Bella, her expression anxious. Tucked up under Jordan's arm, there was no way she could approach them, but Alex thought that she looked like she wanted to reassure Bella, who was obviously having trouble looking at her.

Looking up, the Wolf grinned as he saw them approach.

"Ah... it's my sweet anal virgin," he said, spurring a bout of laughter round the room. Bella's face turned immediately beet red. "Don't worry Pet, we won't be taking that last cherry this evening... but I don't want people to think I'm cruel. We can help prepare you for when we do."

His broad wink at his audience made sure that all eyes were on him, center stage on the dais.

******

Trying to be strong, trying not to make Alex's situation worse when he was obviously feeling weak from lack of food, Bella stifled her whimper as one of the soldiers pulled her up onto the stage. An apparatus was pulled out from underneath the table there, almost like a smaller table but slightly lower and much thinner. One of the soldiers bent her over it before kicking her legs apart and securing her ankles to the base.

One board ran down the front of her body, right between her breasts, allowing her head to hang off of the end. There was a support beam, perpendicular to the board holding up her body, with places for her wrists to be secured. She could see Alex watching out of the corner of her eye, looking grim, but for once not protesting.

Maybe he was finally learning how to bend. Or maybe he was just too tired and weak.

She avoided looking at Trish, although she could feel the other woman's eyes on her. Too much guilt welled up inside of her every time she did.

"Ready for your plug, Pet?"

Bella tensed immediately, as much as she was able to with her legs apart the way they were. She knew that it didn't do anything to help shield her vulnerable asshole.

SMACK!

She yelped as a hard hand slapped against her ass, hard enough to feel as though it had left an imprint behind.

"I asked you a question, Pet."

God she hated him. If only he would just do it, but no... he had to ask. Had to make her participate, just like he had at lunch. She'd forced herself on Trish because he'd demanded a show.

SMACK!

His hand came down on the other side of her ass, making her jerk against the restraints as her ass burned.

The Wolf chuckled. "It looks like Toy has been rubbing off on Pet." The way he said it made the statement into a lascivious double entendre. "Do you want to be punished, Pet? Is that what you're asking for?"

"No Sir." Fear outweighed pride easily. Although her voice was soft, he heard her anyway. A gentle hand stroked down her flank, as if soothing the burn from his slap away, a reward for her response.

"Good girl. Are you ready for your plug now?"

"Yes Sir."

She hated how easily she'd submitted, how quickly she'd given in, but she just wanted this over with as quickly as possible. What did it matter what she said anyway? Deep down, she knew the truth. Everyone else in the room probably did too, even though they didn't care.

The hard tip of rubber pressed wetly against her anus and pushed in. Bella shuddered and squeezed down automatically, trying to keep it out.

SMACK!

Another resounding slap on her ass, this time directly on top of the place he'd first spanked her, and Bella howled. Her muscles spasmed and the plug slid in deeper.

"Relax, Pet," the Wolf said as he began to work a couple inches of the plug back and forth in her asshole. She could feel the burn as the tight ring of muscle stretched around the rubber, forced to open a bit wider with every millimeter of length that was pushed in. "Hmmm... Pet might need help relaxing. Who would like to help her?"

There was a sudden flurry of shouting as people volunteered themselves. Laughing, the Wolf pointed at a woman near the front. Bella turned her head to see her, anxious about the stranger that was now approaching. Dressed in camo pants and a black tank top, the woman was both muscular and utterly feminine. Her bright red hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was looking at Bella with undisguised lust.

Then Bella couldn't see her anymore as she moved behind Bella. But she could feel the woman's slender fingers on her thighs, her hot breath wafting against her pussy.

"Nnooooooo," Bella moaned as the woman began to lick at Bella's cunt, her tongue sliding up the very center and wiggling around. Her muscles clenched, but that didn't stop the spasm of unwanted pleasure that rippled through her. She turned her head away from the gathered crowd that was watching her humiliation, as the tip of the plug slid back into her virgin asshole.

She didn't want to enjoy what was happening to her, not any part... it would have made it easier on her, but she wasn't getting a choice. The woman had obviously volunteered to eat Bella's pussy out of sincere desire; she was licking and sucking on Bella's pussy lips with sexual hunger, her tongue wriggling and questing and sliding into Bella's hole. Every time that clever tongue slid down to tease Bella's clit, her hips would jerk upwards and push the plug deeper.

Slowly her asshole opened up under the steady pressure of the plug, the slick thrusts back and forth. It burned. It was uncomfortable. She felt full. And yet she was also getting more and more turned on. Not everything about the fullness and the probing felt bad, in fact, the closer she came to orgasm the better it felt. Bella gritted her teeth, trying to stave off the pleasure, determined not to cum for their entertainment.

A sharp pinching flash of pain flared through her as the widest part of the plug was forced past her sphincter and Bella cried out in shock. She panted, her asshole clenching around the large invader, which was bigger than the one the doctor had put in her the day before. The redhead's tongue was still lashing at her pussy, and then her lips wrapped around Bella's clit and she sucked. Hard.

The combination of fullness in her asshole and the steady stimulation of her pussy was too much. Bella moaned in denial as the itch in her pussy throbbed and exploded, her hips moving up and down as the woman continued to suck and lick at the sensitive pleasure organ. She could feel that soft tongue licking up her juices as she shuddered and came and came...

"Mmmm delicious," she heard the woman say, her voice reaching Bella's ears through the sexual haze she'd lost herself in. It sounded fuzzy and far away. "She's very sweet."

"Isn't she?" The Wolf sounded amused. "Thank you Sylvia. Brick and Paul come here... you've earned rewards today. Choose which of you gets her mouth and which of you gets her pussy."

"Please nooooo," Bella begged, looking up at the men who were approaching. They were obviously already hard from watching the entertainment, their eyes locked onto her body and filled with sexual hunger. She knew it was useless to beg, but she tried anyway.

"I like shutting a bitch up, I'll take her mouth," one of them said, laughing. He was huge, a mountain of a man, and the thing she was bent over and attached to put her at perfect height against his crotch. "Open up, Pet... and if you bite me, the Wolf will let me have you for the night."

Shuddering, Bella looked over at the Wolf, but he'd obviously already lost interest in her and was walking towards where Alex was kneeling on the ground, between two soldiers. She didn't know if the soldier was right, but going by the hard, cruel smile on his face, she didn't want to find out either. Obediently, Bella opened her mouth and stifled a sob as he immediately jammed his cock between her lips.

Taking a firm grip on her hair, he leveraged her head back so that he could more easily fuck her face. His cock was fat and long, shoving deep into her throat, and she had another opportunity to be thankful for the gag-reflex gel that Doctor Monroe had given her. Otherwise she'd probably be choking on her own vomit right now, instead of just struggling to breath around the massive piece of equipment.

Another thick cock speared her from behind, shoving a couple of inches into her tight pussy before it had to retreat and make another assault. Bella screamed as her hole burned; she was so full from the plug in her ass that it made her other tunnel even tighter than usual and it burned as the man forcibly pushed his cock into her.

"Awww fuck that feels good, make her do that again," the one in her mouth said gruffly, his head tipping back as he thrust his hips forward. The one behind her drew his hips back, his fingers digging into her sides, and then plunged forward again, this time filling her completely. Bella's gargled scream vibrated along the cock stuck in her throat as tears filled her eyes.

"Fuck she's so tight..." the one behind her said, rubbing his body against hers. Her sensitive pussy lips sparked and flared, still swollen from her orgasm, and she clenched around him as his body jostled the plug in her ass.

They began thrusting, taking turns, so that each jab of cock in her throat pushed her slightly back onto the one that was driving into her pussy, which pushed her back onto the man that was fucking her face. Bella moaned and shuddered, breathing deeply whenever she could. The huge soldier using her mouth was fucking her just as hard and rough as the one in her pussy, his big cock battering her throat. She pulled at her restraints instinctively, trying to get away, but there was nowhere to go.

The one behind her leaned over, his body grinding into hers, as he reached underneath her and cupped her breasts. Bella felt more tears gather in her eyes as her body responded. It wasn't her fault that she was still sensitive from her orgasm on the woman's tongue! If she hadn't been, this wouldn't be doing anything for her, but the lingering pleasure was building again, despite the burning of her throat and her utter disgust with the situation. The soldier rolled her hard nipples between his fingers, tugging painfully on them and making her pussy tighten around him.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers
12