Taken by the Wolf Ch. 17

Story Info
Secrets are revealed and a moment is stolen
7.2k words
4.74
58.2k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,564 Followers

The morning started like every morning had since she'd been taken. She was dreaming when she felt the first trickle of awareness; a touch skimming along her body, bringing with it feelings of both arousal and anxiety. Before she was even truly awake, her lips had parted on a gasp, her nipples had hardened, and she was wet and ready. It was almost a Pavlovian response.

She'd studied the history of psychology before she'd found a passion for Art History, the two went surprisingly well together, and she knew what was wrong with her. There was a name for what she was experiencing, but knowing that didn't seem to lessen the impact at all.

It was called Stockholm's Syndrome.

But that didn't stop her from moaning, from spreading her legs even wider than the hard hands on her inner thighs pressed her to. Her eyelashes fluttered as her eyes adjusted to the light. The swipe of a tongue up the center of her pussy made her moan again as her hips rolled, her half-asleep body easily manipulated by a man that had spent quite a bit of time learning her responses.

"Open your eyes, little girl."

That was something he always insisted on. Obeying, she looked down the length of her body, past the small mounds of her breasts with their perky pink nipples, and to the man whose mouth was hovering just inches above the short, white-blonde hair of her pussy. His own blue eyes seemed to glow as he met her gaze, holding it as he lowered his lips down and deliberately sucked her clit into his mouth while she watched.

Trish shuddered, her hands clenching in the sheets. His tongue rasped over the tender bud and her back arched as the pleasure washed over her. The steady sucking on her clit was almost too intense to bear and she tried to close her legs, to protect the sensitive area, but his hard hands kept them wide open. Leaving her vulnerable to him.

"Please," she begged, with a whimper, her fingers digging into the sheets again. She'd learned, after the first day, not to try and stop him with anything but words. Her ass still burned when she remembered the spanking he'd given her after tying her hands behind her back. And, as always, when she remembered it, shame and sexual excitement poured through her in equal measure. "It's too much..."

Jordan must be feeling indulgent today; he gentled the suckling before releasing her clit and beginning to lick up the center of her pussy, seeking out the wetness that was trickling between her folds. Moaning, Trish writhed some more for him, watching the slight bob of his head up and down between her legs. Every so often his eyes would flick up to meet hers, ensuring that she was watching, trapping her with his gaze.

The slow, seductive laps of his tongue against her swollen flesh, the occasional nibble of her tender lips, soon had her writhing for him. She wanted him to suck her clit again, but she didn't ask. That was one point of pride left with her, she never asked for the pleasure.

He just gave it to her anyway. When he was ready.

It felt like her body was burning up from the inside out as her insides clenched and spasmed, empty and hungry for fulfillment. Trish moaned and moved her hips up and down, her eyelashes fluttering open and shut the way they did when she was becoming lost in the physical sensations. Her orgasm was building, too slowly for her comfort, as Jordan tormented her with pleasure.

When he moved away from her pussy and began kissing his way up her stomach, she nearly screamed with frustration. The need to cum was overpowering, her body moving to connect with him, her pussy trying to rub along the hard muscles of his body as he slid upwards. When he sucked her nipples into his mouth, she finally let go of the sheets and clutched at his head, pushing her small breasts upwards to encourage him. One large hand completely covered her other breast, squeezing it just hard enough to make her gasp with pleasure.

She could feel the head of his cock, nudging against her pussy and she bucked, trying to position it at her entrance... needing more.

Grinning wickedly, Jordan tugged on her nipple with his teeth before releasing it. His large body covered hers; grabbing her hands, he placed them over her head as the head of his cock nestled against her slick hole. Trish moaned, knowing that she was about to get what she wanted. Needed. Whenever they were alone, Jordan restrained her, either with his hands or actual restraints. If people were watching them, he preferred for her to have her hands free. Those were his two dominant kinks.

Her pussy stretched as he moved his hips forward.

"Open your eyes."

Trish moaned as she forced herself to look up at him. He always insisted on looking into her eyes as he entered her, that icy gaze taking in every detail of her expression as his thick cock stretched her open. She didn't know what he saw, but it, as always, it seemed to arouse him even more. Sometimes she swore she could feel him get even harder when she gazed up at him, helpless and trapped beneath his much larger, much stronger body.

And damn her own traitorous reaction, which was to become even more aroused by it as well.

She was so wet from his mouth, from being so close to orgasm, that he could take her as roughly as he wanted to. Which, she guessed, was his intent for waking her up the way he did. She cried out as his lips lifted in a soundless snarl, and he shoved in deep and fast, his cock splitting her open. Even though she was wet, she was always tight when he first entered her, and it would take several pounding strokes before her body would adjust to the length and girth of his dick as it split her open.

But the burning stretch felt as good as it did painful, and her body arched beneath him, rubbing her wet pussy lips against him. Trish wrapped her legs around his thighs, holding onto him the only way she could, her hips canting up to meet him.

Before him she'd never had rough sex. Never known she would like it.

She'd never had sex in front of people. Or sex while restrained. Or sex with another woman.

Some of it she still didn't like, but this... these mornings, with just him, teasing her body and then pounding her into submission beneath him... these she could become addicted to. When he wasn't fucking her brains out he treated her like a fragile flower, but in bed he let loose with an almost savage dominance that left her pussy feeling bruised more often then not. And yet she orgasmed every time.

So hard... so hot inside of her... she came with a scream, ecstasy rolling over and through her as his dick rammed home. Her pussy became even more slick as she creamed herself on his cock, writhing beneath him in passionate bliss, her trapped wrists pushing uselessly at his hand. It was agony and rapture as he kept fucking her, just as hard, forcing her body to continue to spasm as her pleasure organs were overstimulated.

Trish's drawn out cry was strangled, her eyes wide open and sightless as she came again and again beneath him, her pussy clamping down around the thick cock that continued to pierce her with savage thrusts. She sobbed out another plea... an entreaty... it was too much.

"My name..." Teeth bit down on her ear. "Say it."

"JORDAN!"

She screamed again as he plowed into her, filling her completely, and then he went still. Her pussy was throbbing so hard from her climaxes that she almost didn't feel the sudden pulse of his cock inside of her, the thick jets of liquid that filled her. Everything was white light and shimmering passion, her body tingling from head to toe, and the final satisfying shudders of her orgasm.

******

When she woke again, she knew it was exactly an hour later. Jordan had a morning routine that went like clockwork, no matter what.

"Come on, little girl, time to get up," he said, his eyes flickering over the naked length of her body once he'd pulled the sheets off of her. For a moment they lingered on the dark pink lips of her pussy, still battered looking from earlier. Trish didn't bother actually trying to get up, because it didn't matter if she did or if she just lay there, he would do exactly what he always did. A heartbeat later she was scooped up in his arms and he was carrying her to the private washroom attached to his bedroom.

Scrub her down in the shower, intimately and thoroughly, which left her gasping and aroused again, and then he picked out what she wore for the day while she sat on the edge of the bed and waited. Patiently. Like a doll. As long as she didn't move from the spot he put her in, she could do whatever she wanted. Swing her feet. Mess up the sheets. Ask him questions. He even answered. But move one inch from the spot he'd put her in and he wouldn't just spank her, he'd get out the paddle.

The first few days she'd felt resentful of his constant ordering of her life. Now she was used to it. Almost found the routine soothing in some ways. Yeah, Stockholm's at its best; that was her.

Jordan pulled a light pink dress from the closet and turned to come towards her. He tended to like putting her in the lighter colors, the ones that went so well with her pale features. Sometimes Trish wondered if he actually liked her for herself a little bit, or if he was still just obsessed with her hair color. Because he definitely was.

That's what came after getting dressed. He would sit her on his lap and brush her hair, until it was almost completely dry. Another part of the day she found soothing, although at least that made sense. It was also the part of the day that she always wished would last longer, because once it was done, it was time to leave the room. Time to go out into the halls and the rooms where there were other men and women, where she would be exposed and played with and sometimes fucked in front of them.

Although at least none of them ever touched her. Not like Bella and Alex. Jordan liked to show her off, but he was wildly possessive.

Today was different though. He only brushed her hair for about ten minutes before he put it into a braid. That made her nervous.

"What's going on?" she asked, hesitantly, as he led her out of their room. One hand in his, looking up at him, she always felt a little bit like the little girl that he called her when he was leading her everywhere by the hand. But it also made her feel safer.

He smiled down at her, almost reassuringly. "Sorry, little girl. We've got things to do today."

It always amazed her how Jordan was allowed to bring her wherever he wanted around the compound. At first he'd left her in the room for periods of time, now he almost always took her with him and no one said a word. Eventually she'd realized that it was because she'd, for the most part, been extremely well behaved after the first couple of days. And even at the beginning she hadn't really put up more than token resistance.

After all, what was the point? No one on the Moon cared if she was here, not like Bella and Alex. If they did care, it would only be as a novelty, and they'd probably lose interest once they realized that the Wolf didn't have anything to do with her. Some other student would get her scholarship, but the most disturbance her disappearance would have caused anyone was a bit of paperwork because of that. That was just how it was; there were people who were important - or, at least, the children of people who were important, like Alex and Bella - and people who weren't. Like Trish.

Strangely, in some ways, she was treated better here on Earth.

Cool air swirled around her thighs as they passed by various people in the hallways. Almost all soldiers. The entire compound was filled with them after all, and there were more of them than usual because of Cora's visit. Those who knew her either nodded or smiled at her as she passed. At first their attitude towards her had startled her, especially because none of them leered at her or made crude comments towards her.

Not that she thought Jordan would put up with that. As much as he enjoyed showing her off, it was always on his terms, and he never let anyone else touch her.

Well, with a few exceptions.

Laura, one of the women she could actually sort of call a friend, waved at her from down the hall where she was standing next to her man, Marek. Well, standing next to... really tucked under his arm. Like Trish, she was wearing a dress, although hers was a deep purple that would have completely washed Trish out.

There were two kinds of women in the compound. The vast majority were soldiers; they were all shapes and sizes, all levels of attractiveness and they all had one thing in common - they were hard. They played hard, fought hard, and were treated by the men as equals. There were plenty of relationships between soldiers that Trish had seen, and no one seemed to care. But then there were a few men who had "their" woman, one who wasn't a soldier but was allowed to stay in the compound, and those women always wore skirts. It was like a special uniform that let everyone else know that woman was off limits.

Everyone respected the skirt.

Strangely there didn't seem to be an equivalent for the men, although a few of the female soldiers had their own women in skirts too. When she'd asked, Jordan had just shrugged and said they weren't restricted from bringing a civilian male into the compound. So for whatever reason, none of them had one.

"Morning Princess," Chevie said as he dished her out her usual eggs and potatoes. Jordan hovered protectively over her shoulder, although obviously he didn't consider the friendly cook any kind of problem. His eyes were watching over the newcomers.

"Morning Chevie," she said, taking her plate. "How's Trix?" She didn't see the sunny redhead anywhere in the kitchen behind him, where there were quite a few people working.

"She's good," Chevie said cheerfully, but he didn't expound any further, and there were people behind her, so she had to keep moving. Jordan kept one hand on the small of her back while his other held his plate full of food. He ate nearly three times as much as she did.

Every morning Jordan chose a different table to sit at, circulating among the Wolf's soldiers. Trish supposed that was just part of his job as the Wolf's second-in-command. It certainly meant that she got to see a lot of different aspects of the Wolf's operations, but no one seemed concerned about what she overheard.

Today everyone was talking about Cora, of course, but instead of talking about whatever was going on, they were all discussing her torment of Alex the day before. With Jordan's hard body next to her, his hard thigh pressed against hers, she sat quietly eating and listening.

"Did you see how shocked Moon Boy was?" one of the women asked, laughing. "Bet he'd never felt anything like that on his nuts before!"

"At least he didn't cry and beg like the last one, or worse, wet himself."

"Couldn't wet himself with that hard-on anyway."

"Did you see the way Trace was eyeing Pet? Bet you that Cora asks for her next time."

"Ha, not after the way she enjoyed Toy! She actually got to have some fun with a Moon Boy for once!"

"Ten credits she gives in to Trace and takes Pet."

"Done!"

The happy banter and cheerful betting seemed completely incongruous to the events of the day before. Trish shivered. Sometimes she wondered about the people of Earth. Everyone was nice to her even though they obviously enjoyed watching Bella and Alex's debasement, they seemed to see some difference between her and them and she wasn't sure if it was because she was with Jordan and not the Wolf or if it was because it was well known that she was an orphan. Not part of the privileged classes that lived on the Moon.

They were all derisive of the Moon families, contemptuous even. Alex had garnered some small amount of respect and fascination, although she doubted that he would be overjoyed to hear that, since the reaction was a group desire to see more of his debasement, to try and predict his reactions. She'd seen more than one bet being settled over his behavior. Bella's behavior was less interesting to them, apparently her reactions were similar to those they'd seen before, although more than one person had commented that if Alex hadn't been taking up so much attention then Bella might be more of a stand out. She had a grace under pressure, a steady bravery that kept her going.

Trish had actually started trying to emulate her in some ways.

When she'd first been taken she'd been nearly hysterical, and her first few days had been hard... but she'd seen how Bella stayed calm and just did whatever she needed to. And she didn't seem to dwell on the things that were done to her, she held herself together and didn't fall apart no matter what the provocation. Unfortunately, Trish had the suspicion that trying to do the same was feeding into her own problem, which was that she was becoming so accustomed to this life, she was having trouble imagining leaving it. It should have been terrifying, but what was really scary was that it didn't terrify her.

She kept wondering what she had to go back to, after all. At least here she felt wanted. Cherished. Desired.

Yeah... she was definitely losing it.

"Here Trish." A pancake was dumped onto her plate by one of the women across the table, a hard-edged brunette whose name Trish couldn't remember, although she'd seen her around often enough. The woman was frowning at Jordan. "You need to take better care of her Jordan, she's barely touched her food and she hardly weighs anything as it is."

Oh shoot.

The big blonde turned away from the man he'd been talking to and frowned down at her.

"Sorry," she said, blinking up at him. "I'm eating." And she shoveled a forkful of eggs into her mouth to chew on while she began cutting up the pancake.

Jordan stroked his hand over her head, letting it come to rest on the back of her neck, a steady reminder of his presence. And to eat. Trish felt a bit exasperated, but she knew that there was no point. The brunette went back to her own conversation, keeping one eye on Trish. It was a bit unsettling after years where no one really cared what she did or how she was, to be so constantly under everyone's scrutiny. Strangely caring scrutiny sometimes.

After breakfast Jordan picked up the food that he always brought to Bella and Alex, he was leading her out of the cafeteria when he got a call on his com-unit. Putting one hand to his ear, he pulled them to the side of the hallway while he answered it.

"Yes... Yes... No... Yes, Sir."

Grabbing Trish's hand, he pulled her down the hall. The wrong hall.

"Where are we going?" she asked, trying not to feel like the little girl that he called her as he pulled her along, her hand trapped in his large palm.

A little smile flickered across his face. "You're going to see a secret, little girl."

The small hallway that he took her into was empty, and they were about a third of the way through it when he stopped and faced the wall, which had a marking on it that looked a bit like an S with a horizontal line through the top curve. The marking was all over the compound; Trish had seen it a million times. It was in hallways, rooms... there were three of them in Jordan's room and at least a dozen of them in the cafeteria. The kind of innocuous wall decoration that went almost completely unnoticed because of its commonness.

Jordan pressed his fingers across the shape quickly; the right end of the bar, the left end, the bottom curve, the top curve, and then on each place where the S intersected the horizontal bar. And the wall sank inwards and then slid silently to the side. Trish's jaw dropped as she stared into the dimly lit hallway beyond, barely hearing Jordan's chuckle at her shocked reaction. He grabbed her hand in his again and pulled her into the hall; she didn't hear anything, but when she glanced back over her shoulder she could see that the door had slid smoothly shut behind them. The same decorative symbol was on this side of the wall.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,564 Followers
12