Taken by the Wolf Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Margolis' cock seemed even larger, harder, inside of her this time when the pain diminished again. His thrusts were coming harder and faster, his eyes practically glowing as he watched her.

The third shock was the worst, because it wasn't nearly as painful but instead balanced right on the edge of pleasure and pain... and it went on and on as her body rocked and clenched. Dimly she was aware of the doctor's grunts of pleasure, the hot liquid sizzling inside of her ass, but mostly she was just wracked with the shuddering torment and half-realized pleasure that was confusing her senses.

When he reached down and pinched her clit between two of his electrified fingers, zapping the bundle of nerve endings, she came so hard that she blacked out as liquid spilled from her pussy over Dr. Margolis' groin.

******

A soldier came in and went directly to the Wolf's dais, where he was standing and conferring with some of his other officers. Cora was there as well, idly playing with a pen and occasionally looking over at Alex. He was positioned far enough away that he couldn't hear anything they were saying, but they could all see him. For the most part, he tried not to look at them. Catching Cora's glance was too disconcerting for him.

The soldier wasn't the first to come in and go directly to the Wolf, but for the first time the Wolf turned and looked at Alex after the soldier made his report. The first time that he'd acknowledged Alex's existence in at least an hour.

"Good," the Wolf said, glancing back at the soldier. "Take him."

Cora looked disappointed and Alex couldn't help a little sigh of relief. He'd been nervously waiting some kind of punishment, wracking his brain as if trying to force his memories back into his head. None of which had worked. The hours remained stubbornly blank and he couldn't even get a hint from his own mind of what had happened.

So he didn't protest when three soldiers escorted him out of the room, going both quietly and willingly. He wanted to sit and think, plus he hoped they were taking him to wherever Bella was. Getting away from Cora was just a bonus. His protective side had been worrying about Bella even while the rest of him tried to figure out what it could have been that she'd done, that he couldn't remember.

They escorted him back to their usual room, and Alex was relieved to see that Bella was lying on the bed on her back, asleep. She was on top of the covers and, although her nipples were a dark red and her pussy looked swollen and darkened as well, he couldn't see any immediate, terrible damage. Relief swept through him as he hurried into the room, ignoring the soldiers who closed the door behind him.

Sliding onto the bed, Alex reached out to touch Bella's shoulder, being gentle so as not to wake her, but needing to touch her to reassure himself that she was really there and she was really okay.

As soon as his hand touched her skin, she came awake with a scream, kicking out.

"BELLA! BELLA IT'S ME!" Alex yelled, reaching out to grab her before she could fall off the bed.

Her eyes were red-rimmed and blinking rapidly, as if she was having trouble seeing, as she gasped for breath, her movements slowing although she still held herself back.

"Bella?" he asked, more cautiously quiet now, holding onto her wrist so that she couldn't accidentally fling herself off the bed, but not trying to touch her in any other way. He rubbed his thumb soothingly over her pulse, which was beating so rapidly it felt like her vein was fluttering under his touch. "It's me, it's Alex."

"Alex," she whispered, peering at him.

And then she burst into tears and flung herself at his chest.

It was a while before Alex could get her to calm down enough to tell him what happened, and then he was the one who needed calming down. Not that she would say much more than she'd been sent to Dr. Margolis and the damned doctor apparently had an obsession with electricity. And that it had hurt her more than anything else she'd ever experienced. If Alex ever got the chance, he was going to tear that man limb from limb.

Bella shook in his arms, whimpering any time he needed to move even the slightest bit, clinging to him as if he was an oxygen tank and the dome was breached. As if she feared any movement on his part meant that he was going to let her go. But he didn't. He moved as little as possible, stroking her hair, murmuring how brave she was, promising that he'd protect her even though it was a promise he knew he might not be able to keep. Whatever he needed to say or do to make her feel better.

Eventually she quieted, willing to just lie quiescent in his arms.

That's when he found out that she was suffering the same memory loss that he was. She didn't even remember what she'd done that she was being punished for.

"I hope it was something that hurt him.. hurt THEM somehow," she said bitterly.

Alex didn't tell her that he didn't think so. He worried that it was something he had done, until Bella reminded him that if she'd been punished for his actions, the Wolf would have made sure to say so. And torment him with that knowledge. Which was a good point and a relief to Alex. He was also relieved that Bella was obviously thinking, battered but unbroken by Dr. Margolis' cruel treatment.

"Do you think you found a way out?" Alex asked, shifting to pull her a little bit more on top of him so that he could roll slightly onto his back and relieve some of the pressure on his shoulder. Bella rolled with him, one leg over his, her head nestled into the crook of his arm.

"I... I don't know," she said. "Dammit... I hate this. I hate having this huge, blank hole in my memory. Do you think this is what he does?" Her voice trembled a bit. "Do you think that when we're released, we'll get a shot, and we'll wake up on the Moon and not remember any of this?"

It made sense. It made so much sense. Such a move would make it impossible for the Wolf's victims to provide any information once they were returned to the Moon.

"But why hasn't anyone come up with an antidote?" he wondered, only realizing that he'd spoken out loud when Bella went completely still against him.

"Do you think..."

She didn't finish her sentence, but they both knew that she was thinking about the Moon document that she'd seen on the Wolf's desk and, combined with this new development, what it might mean.

12