Taken by the Wolf Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

Keeping his eyes closed, Alex let the Wolf's cock slide between his lips. He ached to bite down on the hard rod, to try and snap it off with his teeth, but this was one of the times when he had to bend. Yield. Live to fight another day.

In his mind, Bella's image, her soft brown eyes, stood out like a beacon, helping him to accept his current position. He was doing this for her. To protect her.

Which is how he managed to keep his calm when the Wolf shifted beneath him, laying back on the bed as he pushed Alex's mouth down onto his cock. The musky, male scent filled Alex's nose as the thick dick filled his throat. He gurgled, struggling to pull back up without the use of his hands. He managed to get high enough to suck in some air through his nose, and then the Wolf's hand was shoving him back down again, forcing the fat cock back down his throat.

At the same time, Cora was pushing something slick, thick and unyielding into Alex's anus, making him groan again as the Wolf's cock filled his throat. The vibrations of his vocal chords made the Wolf moan with pleasure. Alex's sphincter burned as it was violated; Cora was not being particularly gentle as she shoved the toy up his asshole, filling him quickly and uncomfortably. Squeezing his balls hard enough that they began to ache, his ass clenched around the invader, increasing his discomfort. He was impaled from both ends, his arms pinioned behind him. Trapped between his body and the soft sheets of the bed, his own cock was hard as a rock.

The dildo in his ass began to move back and forth; it had been liberally lubricated, but it was still uncomfortably large in his tight tunnel. He struggled to breathe, his muscles quickly growing tired from having to pull himself off of the Wolf's dick without the use of his arms. The movement made him rock against the bed, pleasant friction rubbing over his cock even while Cora twisted and squeezed his balls, mingling the pleasure and pain into a confusing swirl of sensation that would have made him breathless if he wasn't already struggling to breathe.

He felt himself giving in to the sensations, because his entire focus was just on trying to get enough air that he didn't pass out. The Wolf's fingers threaded through his hair, helping Alex to pull up enough to breathe, before shoving him back down. Alex's stomach muscles burned almost as much as his lungs; he didn't have the energy or the focus to try to fight back against Cora's toy in his ass or her tormenting hands on his balls, or even the pleasure of his cock as he rocked against the bed. Was this how Bella felt, when she gave in? As if she was floating, uncaring about what was happening to her as long as she survived it? There was something freeing in it, something Alex hadn't experienced before because he was always fighting the entire experience, and he hated the loss of control as much as it was almost a relief.

There was no way of telling how long they kept him like that, the Wolf thrusting up into his mouth, Cora both torturing and pleasuring him from behind, all while Alex could concentrate on only one thing: getting enough air.

Suddenly it stopped and the Wolf was pulling Alex completely up and off of his cock, while Cora withdrew whatever it was she'd been thrusting into his ass. As the Wolf shifted, moving away and letting Alex's head drop onto the bed, Alex was panting, finally able to breathe freely. As his head began to unfuzz, he began to notice other areas of discomfort that had been less important than breathing - his legs were trembling, his asshole felt both empty and still burning, Cora's treatment of his balls had made his lower back ache up into his kidneys, and his shoulders were tense and cramped from having his hands tied behind his back as well as his exertions to leverage himself up off of the Wolf's cock for air.

Alex stifled a groan as Cora slid onto the bed, grasping his hair and yanking him up by it so that she could slide her body underneath his.

Now what?

Cora squirmed her way down, not bothering to look at Alex's face, like he was nothing more than an obstacle to get around. Until she reached his dick. And then he realized he wasn't an obstacle, just a fuck-toy.

"Scott, lift him up a bit," Cora ordered.

Something pulled at his bound wrists, helping Cora to get exactly where she wanted. She squeezed his dick rather forcefully with her hand, making Alex gasp as tears sprung automatically into his eyes. Bitch. Looking up at his face to see his reaction, Cora practically purred.

One hand in his hair, the other around his dick, she wriggled until she had him exactly where she wanted him.

"Now."

The tight, wet heat of her pussy engulfed his cock. He didn't want it to feel good, but it did. There was no way to stop the insertion of his dick, not while Cora and the Wolf had complete control of his body. She moaned with pleasure as he came down on top of her, still holding his head upright and away from her body.

At this moment, with her beneath him, Alex felt like he was seeing everything through a red haze. He was furious at the pleasure coursing through his body, at his cock's happy snugness in her pussy, and mostly at his two tormentors and their sick games. There was no doubt that Cora was getting off on more than just his pain or his cock, she liked that he didn't want to be anywhere near her but that his cock was sinking into her anyway.

"Oh yeah... fuck me Scott..." Cora said breathlessly.

Before Alex could wonder what she meant, the Wolf's cock was at his ass and thrusting forward.

"FUCK!" Alex let out a hoarse cry as his ass was split open. The Wolf's cock was larger than whatever Cora had been fucking his asshole with, stretching the tight hole with a burning sensation that had his hips thrusting forward, burying his dick in Cora until he couldn't move away from the implacable filling of his own ass.

Even though he'd been in this position before, with Bella, it felt completely different now. Cora was moaning and thrusting her hips upwards, rubbing her pussy against Alex's groin. He was surrounded by their eager bodies, the only one in the triad that didn't want to be there. Until now he hadn't realized how much having Bella by his side had helped him; having her there with and for him so that he wasn't alone. Being between Cora's feminine cries of pleasure, her encouragement for the Wolf to fuck them harder, and the Wolf's groaning grunts, was sickening.

With Bella he'd feel guilty over the sexual pleasure he derived, but at least he liked Bella, was attracted to her, had feelings for her that had been building... with Cora his only feeling was revulsion tinged with fear. But that didn't stop his cock from twitching inside of her, it didn't stop his ass from clenching around the Wolf's thrusts, and it didn't stop his own panting groans as he was wracked with pleasure and pain from both sides.

Frustration and anger grew in him as the Wolf pounded into him from behind, forcing him to thrust into Cora's wet, grasping cunt with hard strokes. She writhed and moaned beneath him, one hand still holding his hair, the other pinching and tugging on his nipples, occasionally making him jerk independently of the Wolf's thrusts. It was emotionally debilitating to be so out of control, and it was making him feel almost crazed even though he knew that there was nothing he could do about it.

Now that he wasn't struggling to breathe anymore, he didn't have a distraction to help him submit to what was happening. Instead he wanted to fight back. The Wolf's hands were hard on his hips, keeping the Wolf's body away from Alex's bound hands even as he fucked Alex forcefully from behind. Caught between them, unable to escape, unable to fight back, Alex bared his teeth and growled at Cora as she looked up at him.

"Harder!" she demanded, her hips pushing up as if she wasn't being rammed with the weight of two rather large, muscular men. Her legs wrapped around both of them, her thighs pressing against Alex's sides as she reached for the Wolf with her feet.

Then, suddenly, she let go of Alex's head, letting it fall against her shoulder.

He didn't even think, didn't ponder the consequences; his frustration and anger boiled over and he sank his teeth into the meaty flesh between Cora's shoulder and neck.

A high-pitched scream right in his ear nearly made him let go, her nails digging into his shoulders making him want to howl... but he didn't release until he felt her pussy convulse around him and realized that she was cumming. And her orgasm had started when his teeth had sunk into her flesh. Cora wasn't just a sadist, she got off on feeling pain too.

The forceful contractions of her pussy milked him as she writhed and screamed, nearly making his eyes cross. Behind him, the Wolf began to pound even more forcefully into Alex's ass, spearing him from behind, filling him in a way that was both awful and ecstatic. His cock felt like it was about to be wrenched off in Cora's body, so hard it actually hurt because he wasn't able to cum yet as the cock ring squeezed him...

Alex howled as his body protested the abuse, his hips moving to climax even as it was denied him. He could feel the ache in his cock and balls all through his legs and crawling along the skin of his back; Cora was beneath him, still in the throes of multiple orgasms, and the Wolf's cock was dragging over Alex's prostate with every thrust. His body wanted to cum, it needed to cum, and he thought he might seriously pass out if he was denied.

The Wolf grabbed Alex's bound wrists with one hand, using it to drag Alex's body onto his cock, forcing him down onto Cora's body with each hard thrust. It was painful hell and unending need; Alex couldn't support his own weight, or fight back... tears of rage and painful sexual need were practically blinding him.

And then hot jets of cum filled his ass and the tight leash of his cock ring was finally released. His cry of ecstasy was garbled by the way his hot jizz seemed to burn the inside of his dick as it came boiling out. It felt like the pulsing of the Wolf's cock in his ass, filling him, was actually shooting cum straight through Alex's body and into Cora's. He clenched and shuddered between them, giving himself over to the much needed release and allowing it to carry him away into welcoming darkness.

******

Pacing back and forth in their room, Bella rubbed her hands over her upper arms. She hated being separated from Alex, even if she was relieved that nothing awful was happening to her. Although the soldiers who had brought her back to the room had applied healing cream to her nipples, pussy and asshole - with great enthusiasm and fortunately only their fingers - her skin still felt achy and sensitive. Apparently the cream could only do so much against the lingering effects of electricity.

What was happening to Alex? Was he being punished? Pleasured? What was Cora doing to him? It was almost worse than when she'd had to watch him with the other woman, not knowing what was being done to him made her mind go spinning in all sorts of directions. Was the Wolf still with them? Would he make sure that Cora didn't break Alex?

He'd seemed at least somewhat concerned that Cora didn't break his 'toys,' although he also hadn't hesitated to hand her over to Dr. Margolis. What had she done dammit?

Realizing that she was staring at the wall, Bella shook her head, trying to focus herself as she started pacing again. She didn't know why the sigil on the wall had caught her eye; they were all over the compound, and there were three of them on the walls of this room alone.

If only the sigil was a clock that she could watch, so at least she would know how long Alex had been gone. Try to anticipate how long they might keep him.

Throwing herself down on the bed, Bella stared at the wall again, her eyes absent-mindedly tracing the sinuous curve of the sigil as her thoughts raced. All she could do was stay here and wait and hope that whatever was happening to Alex, it wasn't too horrible.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers
12