Taken by the Wolf Ch. 22

Story Info
Alex acts out of instinct and his punishment is revealing.
7.2k words
4.77
58.4k
64
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,561 Followers

The day after Cora and the Wolf shared Alex, Cora was called away for some reason that remained unknown to Alex and Bella. Both of them were relieved. Bella didn't tell Alex about the Wolf's visit that night; there was nothing he could have done and she knew that he would have been upset that he'd slept through her rape. Besides, she didn't think she could face the remembered shame of how much pleasure she'd received from it.

Something strange was happening to her. Throughout the day, she found herself staring at the sigil that decorated the compounds' walls. It wasn't a particularly pretty sigil, just an S shape with a horizontal bar through the top curve, but when she wasn't focused on a conversation or watching something, she would blink and realize that she'd been staring at it. Sometimes for a long time. And sometimes she felt like there was something significant about it. She just couldn't remember what.

Questioning Trish might have helped; she was becoming more and more sure that Trish knew something about whatever the Wolf had made her and Alex forget. And not just because Jordan was playing keep-away with the diminutive blonde. She just KNEW that Trish knew something, she felt it; not quite like a memory but almost. Like, feelings that were related to a memory, even though she couldn't actually remember it. Which was weird, but she trusted that feeling. Trusted her gut.

In the afternoon, the Wolf ignored Alex, but pulled Bella onto his lap. Which always made her nervous, but especially after the night before. Her emotions were always strangely confused around the Wolf; while she knew that he could - and would - do anything he wanted to her, up to and including handing her back over to the sadistic doctor, for some reason she trusted that he wouldn't do anything that extreme without reason. Even if she couldn't remember what the reason was. Which made her want to almost cuddle up and act like a good little pet when he had her on his lap, so that he didn't have any reason to punish her.

The absent-minded caresses he gave her made it hard to concentrate on the conversations that he was having with his soldiers, but she listened as much as possible. It would be even harder for Alex to hear what was being said, and she knew he'd want to know. Unfortunately, there wasn't much that she understood, because everything she overheard was completely out of context.

The Wolf had her settled on her side, her head tucked against his shoulder, but she constantly tried to peek at the desk without giving away what she was doing. Looking for more documents with the Moon government's seal.

When they'd first been caught, some part of her had been almost excited in a sick way, thinking that at least some of the mystery surrounding the Wolf would be solved. Instead, being his captive just seemed to raise more questions.

Why did the citizens on the Moon only know about the Wolf and not threats like Cora?

What mission had the Wolf and Cora teamed up for?

What had Moon documents been doing on the Wolf's desk and how had he got them? Why weren't they there now?

What had the Wolf made her and Alex forget?

Why was Trish treated differently?

What did the Wolf think she would be able to do better than Alex?

Being in the middle of the Wolf's headquarters didn't answer any of those questions. But it did distract her so that she was almost surprised when the Wolf's hand closed around her breast, squeezing it with intent rather than just idly stroking her the way he had been. Bella tipped her head back, tensing now that his focus was back on her.

"You're a good Pet, aren't you sweetheart?" he asked, using the kind of tone that he probably actually would with a real pet.

Bella wasn't stupid. She nodded her head, agreeing with him. "Yes, Sir."

"Maybe you deserve a reward, for being such a good pet," he mused, his fingers seeking out and rolling her nipple between them, sending a wave of heat down through her belly. His words did nothing to relieve her tension though; the Wolf was extremely unpredictable and Bella wasn't sure that they had the same idea of what a reward would consist of.

******

Watching the Wolf fondle Bella was not Alex's preferred way of spending his morning. The soreness that lingered from being double teamed by the Wolf and Cora yesterday only added an edge to his frustration with their situation. The gap in his memory made him feel even more out of control. Possessive feelings over Bella were the last thing he needed to deal with, but somehow he felt like something had happened between them that they'd been made to forget. Something important, that was spurring his dislike of seeing her on the Wolf's lap.

All morning she'd been kind of quiet. Distant. Somehow he didn't think it had anything to do with Doctor Margolis anymore. She wasn't so brittle, but she was just different. Alex couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Emotions that he couldn't quite control were surging up inside of him as he watched the Wolf stroke and caress her body, making him want to snatch her away from the other man. Yesterday he'd been able to protect her from further molestation; today he was being forced to witness it. Even worse, Bella didn't look entirely unhappy about her situation. She seemed calm, submissive. Like she was getting used to the way the Wolf was treating he.

Alex was starting to worry that she'd bent too much and had forgotten to keep fighting, even if it was only in her mind.

Seeing the Wolf whispering in her ear, he had to tamp down on his fury again. Yesterday he'd done what he'd had to do in order to protect her, setting aside his own need for control and letting the Wolf and Cora use him. Now he felt more out of control than ever, including over himself.

He came alert as the Wolf motioned to one of his soldiers, pushing Bella up from his lap. Something close to, although not quite fear, filled her eyes as she threw a glance back at Alex. Immediately he sat up on his haunches, muscles tensing. The Wolf was doing something. Alex felt like snarling when the soldier started leading Bella away, her wide eyes calling to him.

"Down, Toy." Amusement laced the Wolf's voice as he noticed that Alex was on his feet instead of sitting down the way he was supposed to be. Alex knew he was being baited, but he didn't care. Watching Bella being taken out of the room, separating her from him completely, so that he couldn't watch over her and had no idea where she was going, was shredding the last bits of his self-control.

"Where's she going?" he demanded, hating that asking the Wolf for information was the only avenue open to him. Going after her wasn't an option. The reminder of his helplessness infuriated him further. His anger was like a seething open wound, and the Wolf was prodding at it. "What are you doing to her?"

"That's not your concern."

Although it was said with complete indifference, the Wolf has swiveled around on his chair, focusing on Alex, obviously anything but indifferent. He was enjoying himself; enjoying toying with Alex, withholding information to drive him crazy, all the while Bella was... where? Enduring what? The Wolf was playing fucking mind games again; knowing that Alex had shielded her yesterday, not allowing him to do so today.

"Where. Is. She." Alex gritted out the words between his teeth. His fists clenched at his sides, wishing that the Wolf was in arm's reach.

"Nowhere you need to worry about," the Wolf said. He glanced over at one of the soldiers standing off to the side of Alex. "Take Toy back to their room to cool off."

"No!" Alex spun to glare at the soldier that the Wolf had given the order to, only to feel someone grabbing his arm from behind. They were closing in on him from both sides. He couldn't go back to the room, to pace and worry, only to have Bella come back to him, bruised in spirit and broken in body. Wildness rose up in him as he yanked his arm out of the grip of the soldier, turning back around to face him.

The soldier the Wolf had initially given orders to grabbed Alex from the other side, one hand on Alex's shoulder and the other on his arm. Alex snapped.

Twisting, he pulled his arm away from the soldier, using the momentum to punch the guard on his opposite side, who was already reaching for him again. The man yelled out in surprise as the satisfying thud of impact reverberated through Alex's arm. Arms wrapped around his biceps and he immediately knelt, throwing the soldier behind him off balance and flipping him over Alex's back. Adrenaline surged as another man slammed into him from behind, taking him down to the ground. Alex heard a growling noise, barely recognizing his own voice as he twisted, bringing the man down with him.

Kicking out, he felt his foot slam into somebody, heard the yelp of pain and felt the fierce rush of triumph. Finally able to fight back. Finally able to release some of the pent of frustration that had been building inside of him for days.

A fist slammed into his side, taking away his breath, but he landed his own punch in the other man's chest, knocking him back. One of the guys down on the ground wrapped his arms around Alex's legs, taking him back down to the ground. Alex kneed him in the chin, pulling free.

That's when the Wolf finally stepped in. Three soldiers scattered back as the Wolf stepped forward, his green eyes gleaming with anticipation. Alex tensed, getting to his feet, waiting for the shock of the collar to send him back down again. Waiting for the pain. It didn't come.

"Well?" the Wolf asked, his hands hanging loosely at his sides. "This is your chance, Toy. What are you waiting for?"

Alex lunged forward, but not uncontrolled. Fuck no. If he was only going to get one chance then he was going to make it count. He was moving with intent. Gunning right for the bastard's head.

The Wolf moved faster than Alex could believe, catching Alex's fist easily, dodging his head to the side, and at the same time twisting to throw Alex over his hip, using his own momentum against him. Shame and humiliation burned nearly as intensely as the pain of being slammed down onto his stomach, knocking the breath from him. Heat and iron pressed into him from behind, the Wolf covering Alex's body with his own, holding him against the floor.

"You're a fighter, I'll give you that," the Wolf whispered into Alex's ear, pressing the hard bulge at the front of his pants against Alex's buttocks. Alex shuddered, but his self-control was returning after the harsh dose of reality the Wolf had just given him. He was no match for a man who could move like that. "But the difference between you and me is that you've never known true desperation. You've never tasted the bitter fear that comes when you face your own death. You've never said no, not today... not me... and fought for your life. Until you do that, you'll be no match for someone like me."

The Wolf pushed Alex down as he stood up, and Alex stayed there, pressed against the floor. Not because he was acknowledging the Wolf's dominance, but because he was thinking. Assessing. No, he was no match for the Wolf, even without the collar on, but he'd been holding his own against three of the Wolf's soldiers. On the other hand, he was fairly certain they knew they weren't supposed to truly hurt him. And he'd caught them off guard. It was knowledge that he could use. That he had to use. Just because the Wolf had conquered him physically, didn't mean that Alex accepted defeat.

"Come, Toy."

As the Wolf walked away, his back to Alex, the three soldiers that had initially tried to take Alex down came to surround him. All of them were moving a bit more gingerly, one of them nursing a black eye. They glared at him, ready to pounce if he made the slightest move. Three to one odds without the element of surprise, especially now that the fighting adrenaline had leeched from his system, was not something Alex was stupid enough to try. Ignoring his guards, Alex padded after the Wolf.

******

Bella didn't realize that one of the walls was a one way mirror. Not that she would have particularly cared if she had. She was in heaven. When the Wolf had told her that she was a good Pet, and that she'd earned a reward, she'd been both suspicious and frightened, because he hadn't told her what the reward was. Apparently, it was being pampered.

Even though she was still nervous about being separated from Alex, she was having trouble holding onto that tension through the blissful massage that she was currently receiving. Fingers dug into her back, finding every knot and soothing it away, before replacing the pressure of fingers with a stone that was almost too hot to bear. It felt lovely. The heat sank into her muscles, making her feel utterly limp on the table.

On the other side of the mirror, Alex was conflicted as hell. He hadn't been sure where the Wolf had been taking him to, but he'd hoped it would be to see what was happening to Bella. But he'd honestly been expecting that it would be something horrible.

Even though he couldn't see her expression, because she was face-down on the massage table, he could tell from her soft sighs and moans that she wasn't experiencing any hardship. Indeed, the Wolf had done a complete one eighty and was giving her an experience of pure pleasure. For some reason, it made Alex's possessive jealousy surge even higher.

The Wolf's hand clamped down on the back of Alex's neck, just above the collar. His voice was low, an intimate murmur in Alex's ear.

"Pet is being well rewarded for her behavior. I'll have to decide upon an appropriate punishment for yours."

******

For several hours, Bella was in pure, relaxed bliss. She'd been massaged, oiled and pampered. The last vestiges of soreness from Dr. Margolis' sadistic treatment had been completely wiped away. The floaty high she was on felt better than any spa day she'd had on the Moon. Maybe because up there, such treatment had been normal. Taken for granted. Now she could really feel just how wonderful it truly was.

They gave her water and let her relax on a chaise that looked out into the garden area. Sure, the greenery was interspersed with soldiers, but it was still a nice view. Eventually, though, she began to feel a bit antsy.

Standing up, she was headed towards the door to knock on it - wondering why no one had come for her yet - when it opened. As if they'd been watching and waiting for her. Somehow she wasn't totally shocked. A soldier stood in the doorway, looking utterly indifferent to her naked body. Either he wasn't interested in her, or the Wolf's men were all getting used to seeing her naked anyway.

"Come with me," he said in clipped tones. Bella followed, feeling wary. They passed through several hallways, and a lot of other soldiers who leered at her, before he led her into a room that she recognized. It was the room beneath the Wolf's main one, with all the equipment for sexual pleasure and pain. Immediately she tensed, pausing on the threshold. The soldier turned back to look at her, his expression bored. "Over here."

Looking around, slightly frightened because they were alone, Bella did as he ordered. She wasn't sure what to expect now... the Wolf had said she'd be rewarded. Was that over? Was this something else? Where was the Wolf? Where was Alex? Or Jordan? Or Trish? Why was she alone with this indifferent soldier?

He didn't seem inclined to give her any answers. Grasping her wrists, he cuffed them together with wide leather restraints; the chain connecting them kept her arms about shoulder's width apart. Then he lifted he arms above her head and attached them to a hanging chain. Bella could feel her anxiety rising as she was restrained, fully aware of her vulnerability.

To her surprise, the soldier didn't even try to cop a feel. As soon as her arms were secured above her head, he just released her and walked away. Bella's jaw dropped open, but she was so surprised at his abrupt departure that the door was closing behind him before she could even think to call out after him. What was going on?!

Tugging on the cuffs did nothing, of course, except make her feel even more helpless. She was completely alone, her arms secured above her head, and she had no idea if anyone even knew she was here.

"Hello?" she called out.

Another door opened in front of her, the doorway shadowed. All she could see was the shape of a large, muscled, naked man walking towards her. But she recognized Alex, even before he stepped into the light. His expression was grim. Frightening.

"Alex?" she whispered, alarmed by the way he wasn't even looking at her. He immediately went over to one of the cabinets and pulled something out of it, before turning to approach her. Bella saw the rounded red rubber ball he was holding, leather straps hanging down from the sides of it, and her eyes widened. "Alex no... what are you doing? Please, no, Alex stop!"

But then he was in front of her and she had to stop pleading and shut her mouth, otherwise it would be all too easy for him to press the ball gag between her lips. She stared up at him, willing him to look at her eyes, to see the pleading there... to stop and tell her what was going on. Instead, he reached out and pinched her nipple, hard, and she gasped. The gag went in her mouth before she could blink and she made a high-pitched whining sound behind it as Alex secured it around her head.

Fear shook her; she didn't understand what was going on. Was Alex being controlled? Threatened? What was he going to do to her? And why?

Her arms were already secured and now she had no voice. She could try to kick him... but Bella knew that she was no match for him. On top of that, she couldn't quite bring herself to do it. Alex was her friend, her ally, someone that she'd become to care for as more than both of those titles. Trying to actually harm him seemed anathema to her.

Straps went around her waist and then around her thighs and ankles, all of which had metal loops that Alex attached to chains hanging from the ceiling. Bella moaned behind the gag as the chains began to lift; The straps supported her, kept her from being uncomfortable, but she was left suspended and splayed, with her legs wide open as he attached a long bar between the straps on her ankles. She couldn't even kick out at him; the most she could do was make herself jiggle a bit in the air.

Her pulse was pounding as she watched Alex return to the drawers, looking through them for something. Even though she was afraid, she also trusted Alex not to be malicious. She knew that there had to be some reason she was doing this.

She really hoped he wasn't drugged.

Bella moaned with renewed fear as he turned, silver jewelry glinting in one hand, a thick butt plug in the other. She wriggled in the restraints; the way the straps supported her meant that her pussy and ass cheeks were splayed wide open, completely vulnerable to whatever Alex might do to her. He still wouldn't look at her, which was probably the scariest part of all.

Ducking under her suspended legs, Alex crouched below her, his face on level with her pussy. Something - his thumb - rubbed over her anus and she shivered. It didn't feel bad, but that plug had looked huge and she didn't want it inside of her.

"Is she wet?"

The Wolf's voice floated on the air from behind her, and Bella's entire body tensed. How had she not realized that he was in the room with him? Maybe because she'd been so focused on Alex. She'd assumed the Wolf was watching, but she hadn't realized that he was actually there, watching.

"Yes." Alex's voice was a growl, filled with anger, and Bella shivered again. She shook her head, wanting to deny that she was somehow turned on by the situation; but her body had responded to being vulnerable to Alex. To being tied up and helpless at his hands.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,561 Followers