Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled to myself as I began sawing away the rope that held my ankles. Without the serrated edge, the task proved time consuming and each minute my heart raced with the anticipation. I was so close and I knew any second either of the brothers could catch me and I’d be in big trouble. I almost cried out when I nicked myself but I didn’t allow for it to slow me down. I felt a flood of triumph when I finally made it through the rope. I heard the shower stop and panic set in. I managed to stand, ignoring blood dripping down my leg. I ran to the door, turning my back to it in order to grab the doorknob. I unlocked it and opened it but when I turned back around to leave i found Georgie in the door way. In his hands were a few bags of fast food and a 2liter of soda. I could feel all the blood drain from my face and the very air being sucked out of my body. What happened next went by so fast I almost missed it. Georgie dropped the food inside the doorway and gave me one huge shove. I lost my balance and landed back against the bed. Shutting the door, he set the soda down and attacked. He had one hand around my throat pinning me to the mattress.
“I knew you would be trouble, my brother is much too soft on you.” I could smell booze, and he hadn’t even been gone that long. I couldn’t respond, I focused on trying to breathe.
“I think you need to be shown where your place is.” Smiling, Georgie flipped me over, shoving my face onto the bed. I felt him approach me from behind and I could hear him fumbling with his jeans and immediately I knew his intentions. I bucked and twisted but his hand in my hair twisted further.
“Don’t you fucking fight me,” he warned.
“Get off of me you retarded inbred asshole,” I growled. I didn’t even see it coming; Georgie brought an onslaught of fists. He punched and punched, hitting the side of my face, my back, shoulders and ribs. I cried trying to curl to protect my face. Suddenly it stopped and I peered out. Clyde held his older brother against the door by his throat one fist rose towards him threateningly.
“I told you not to touch my future wife and I meant it. It is MY job to discipline her, not you. Do we have a problem brother?” Georgie smirked and wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth onto the back of his hand.
“No problem here little brother.” Clyde released him and turned towards me. I saw it but there wasn’t enough time to warn him. Georgie smiled and pushed off the door, Clyde saw my expression as he turned back towards Georgie, but he wasn’t fast enough and Georgie slugged him in the face. He tackled him and pinned Clyde to the floor, face against the wood while he wrapped his arms through Clyde’s and held him tightly; then slammed Clyde’s face into the floor a couple times. I screamed at the bloody sight and backed away.
“You’re going to turn on me, your own flesh and blood for this little whore? If you were doing your damn job, I wouldn’t have felt the need to step in. Your wife to be was trying to escape. I’m here to keep you safe little brother. Now I’m going to let you go but I swear to the good lord if you ever hit me like that again and I will give you the biggest ass whooping of your life. Do you understand me?” Clyde’s face looked like hell; blood smeared his face, his lip looked swollen and he glanced over at me.
“Your right Georgie and I’m sorry I forgot my place.” Georgie released Clyde and sat up, gingerly touching his bloody nose. He looked over at me, so disappointed and I felt like I needed to make it up to him.
“You can deal with this, I’m going out.” Georgie left
“You tried to leave again?” he asked, holding up the severed ropes. I wanted to deny it, even though the evidence was right there.
“I’m sorry…I just wanted to go home,” I sobbed. Clyde slid across the floor and held my head in his hands.
“I know you do Skye, you miss your parents, sister and probably even your dog, am I right?”
“How do you know that?” I demanded.
“I was watching you for quite a while Skye.” I shuddered, the knowledge he knew more about my life made me uneasy. I shuddered and Clyde leaned forward than kissed me. Considering the situation, his kiss wasn’t even that bad. His lips were soft, tender and he showed more gentleness than I even thought he was able. His hand cupped the back of my head. When he pulled away he rested his forehead against mine and took a few deep breaths.
“You can’t keep doing such stupid things Skye. Be a good girl and obey me,” he whispered.
“I’ll be better Clyde,” I promised and I meant it. If I wanted to survive, I was going to have to go along more. He smiled, with a sight of sincere happiness.
“I’m so glad to hear that. I think you’ve been punished enough for one day. Let’s get you back in bed and I’ll grab you some food.” Clyde helped me onto my feet and hoisted me up into his arms as though I weighed nothing. He sat me on the edge of the bed and cut my wrists loose than went and grabbed my burger.
“You eat; I’m going to bandage this.” I greedily tore into the double cheeseburger while he cleaned and bandaged the cut on my leg, it turned out to be more than just a little knick. It was a gash and it was still slowly trickling its way onto the floor.
“Are you some kind of Dr?” He bandage my injury so prestigiously, neat and precise.
“Actually, I am. And so was my father.”
“You have a degree?”
“Not exactly; my Daddy did, than he taught me everything he knew.”
“Georgie a Dr?” He laughed again as he handed me some fries. I couldn’t picture Georgie trying to relieve pain, only causing it.
“Georgie doesn’t have the temper for medicine. Daddy taught him all about the farming and how to catch wives. Christopher does the business end.”
“You have another brother?” The more I asked the more interested I looked and the bigger his smile got. The more relieved he was the better I felt.
“Youngest. And we have one little sister, Felicia.”
“That’s a lot of kids.”
“That’s only four, that’s just my mama, daddy had several wives.”
“Several? How many do you guys have?”
“Well Georgie has 3 so far.”
“And you?”
“You will be my first, I don’t want a lot of wives; I do want a lot of children though.” Clyde rattled on about how cute our babies would be, my eyes, his hair. The amount of planning and thought into it sickened me. How long had this creep been stalking me? How many years had they been kidnapping poor women? How many generations?
“Come on Skye, time to get some shut eye.” Clyde stretched out and patted the bed beside him. I stretched out and allowed him to wrap his arms around me.
“We have a long day tomorrow, try to get some rest.” I closed my eyes and fell uneasily asleep. I only awoke once that night, when Georgie finally stumbled into the room. He crashed against the wall and nightstand but Clyde didn’t stir a bit. I clutched his arm tightly against me, as though it could shield me from all the bad things in the world. Ridiculous as that was, he had some crazy idea of love for me and I was going to use that to my advantage. I had to be strong it was my only hope to escape. There was no way I’d let them take me all the way to their home. It would be harder, if not impossible to ever get away. Georgie collapsed onto his bed and soon snored away after that. I curled into Clyde and soon fell back asleep.

12