Taken In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can have me anytime." I lowered myself to my stomach as he wiped his cum from me.

Leaning forward he kissed the side of my face, "Careful what you say, I have a lot of time to make up for."

Hal lay back sitting upright against the headboard and I snuggled him resting my head on his shoulder. "Are you ready for round two yet?" I kissed his neck.

"Not just yet beautiful." His hand squeezed my ass cheek firmly.

"Maybe I can help." I began kissing my way down his chest as I fondled his soft cock.

Once my lips were at his belly button he stopped me, "You don't have to do that."

"But...I want to." I looked up at him.

"Really?" His voice was genuinely surprised.

"I love sucking cock." I stroked him slowly squeezing my grip. "...and I love to swallow too."

Hal pushed his head back against the wall, "Nobody has ever done it before."

"You've never had a blowjob?" I watched in disbelief as he shook his head no.

"My wife was more traditional..." his words stopped and were replaced with a deep moan as I sucked him in to my mouth.

The scent of his pussy and cum soaked cock was delicious. I hungrily licked and sucked his cock cleaning it off. Squeezing his hardening cock I was pleasantly surprised by a delicious glob of his thick cum that had remained in him. I looked up at him ensuring he was watching as I tongued his delicious seed in to my mouth before returning to sucking him.

He squirmed wildly and his cock was at full attention almost immediately. I loved being the first to suck his cock and dying to make it explode; to be the first to swallow him was beyond exciting. When I positioned myself between his legs, I maintained eye contact with him as I lovingly worked his cock.

Once my jaw began to ache, it was evident that he wasn't ready to cum again so soon, "Want to put this inside me again for a bit?" I shook his rigid pole flicking my tongue on the delicate underside.

"YES!" Hal moved so quickly I almost fell off the bed. Pushing me prone on the bed, he straddled my thighs, "I can't believe you got me hard again already."

His cock slipped easily in to my sopping wet pussy and he quickly pushed himself in until he bottomed out. I moaned loudly as he squeezed my ass cheeks and pumped his cock in and out of me quickly. Clenching my thighs tight, I squeezed my pussy muscles around his cock, smiling to myself hearing him moan with pleasure.

"Don't you cum in me Hal!" His breathing was erratic; it was easy to tell he was close.

Leaning forward he bit in to my shoulder; "You really want me to cum in your mouth?" His breath was labored.

"I want to suck it until it explodes!" I turned my head and his lips kissed the side of mine. "Let me suck you again. Lay down!"

Hal quickly pulled himself from me and lay on his back. I grabbed his cock quickly and put it to the back of my mouth stroking him wildly trying to bring him off. Between his moans, cussing and wild hip movements my pussy gushed.

"I can't!" He was dying to cum and having trouble relaxing.

Pushing my hand on his chest I made eye contact with him. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to see me take all your cum." I began gently caressing his balls, "give me that load."

His cock dripped incessantly in my mouth as I sucked. I was not giving up until I had drained every drop of him from those big balls, "CUM! Give me it!"

Hal's hands grabbed my head as he began to fuck my mouth, "I'm going to cum!"

Moaning my approval I held my head still allowing him to be in control. His cock pounded the back of my mouth and I gagged slightly when he pushed a little too far.

"Fuck yes! Choke on my cock!" Hal panted his words and no sooner did he say them and he exploded in my mouth catching me off guard.

The first shot choked me, but I managed to take and swallow the remaining streams of cum easily. When his hips stopped their movement, I quietly lay licking and squeezing his petrified cock. His body lurched when I licked the underside but our eye contact never broke.

"How was that?" I smiled up at him with his cock against my face.

"Oh my lord that was intense!" He looked shocked at the pleasure he had experienced.

I felt so happy having given him this experience. Climbing up the bed I snuggled in tight beside him as he basked in the glow of his first oral orgasm. He lifted my chin and kissed me slowly and gently. Moments later the soft breathing of a happily sleeping man filled my ears until I too fell asleep.

12