Taken Off Campus

Story Info
A college student is taken from campus and...
1.6k words
3.4
90.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers

If I have seen it once, I have seen it at least a dozen times just since the beginning of the cold season.

It was late at night, and I saw her: One of the female humans from the college, quite likely a student given her youthful appearance and the fact that she was wearing a miniskirt on a blustery late-winter night. Perched in a tree at the edge of the vast parking lot, I watched her cross the vacant street and wind her way between the many vehicles. I recognized her, having seen her several times before, walking to or from her sleek-looking car.

Clearly, someone else had been watching her, and not just on this particular night, for just as she opened the door to her car, I saw an older male human dressed entirely in black suddenly appear beside her, having apparently been hiding behind an adjacent vehicle. Before she realized that she was in danger, before she could even attempt to scream, he held a clothlike material over most of her face while a well-muscled arm wrapped across her upper chest. In the darkness, I could see the wild fear in her eyes, her muffled voice sounding like soft moans at this distance. She tried to fight, but he was definitely too strong for her, able to secure her almost effortlessly. However, in short order, her struggles lessened, then ceased as her eyes slowly closed, and the male finally removed the clothlike material from her face.

She appeared quite serene, as if sleeping. Her body was limp, relaxed in a way I had never before seen from a human. The male was able to easily pick her up, use his foot to close her car door, and carry her to a nearby larger and bulkier vehicle, setting her on her feet and having her lean against him just long enough for him to open the doors at the back of this new vehicle and assist her inside so that she was prone upon the floor of the vehicle. He then climbed inside with her and closed the doors.

A few moments later, the vehicle came to life, the engine noisy in the crisp winter air, the sound easily riding the wind to my tree. The vehicle's nighttime lights illuminated, and the two humans left the parking lot.

I was curious, so I took to the air, following the bulky vehicle to a nearby park where I often hunt for my meals. I alighted high in a tree, well hidden in shadow, and observed as the male opened the doors at the back of the vehicle, donning a backpack before extracting the female. After kicking the doors closed, he carried her effortlessly across the small parking lot and up a grassy hill, disappearing into the expanse of trees. With my night sight, I watched as he moved with practiced ease, clearly following a routine he had performed often enough to commit to memory.

Coming to a small clearing, he stopped, carefully lowering himself to his knees to deposit her upon the white-covered ground. He took off the backpack and opened it, beginning to take out various items. I had seen rope before, but I was surprised by the short but thick object with straps - he pried open the female's mouth and slipped most of the object inside, just a flat black piece outside her mouth, and affixed the straps together somehow behind her well-maned head. Once the female's mouth had been blocked, the male produced some wide straps with buckle-style closures and secured them to her ankles and her wrists, the metal rings on the wide straps most unusual in my experience.

The female began to stir, and I thought I could just barely hear a moan coming from her despite the unnatural blockage in her mouth. The male worked a little more quickly, tying one end of each thick rope to the ring on each wide strap before reaching again into the backpack and producing four long metallic-looking items each with an attached ring at the end opposite the sharpened point. The free end of each rope was deftly tied to the ring on one of the four metallic items, then he stood, walked out as far as possible with one of the metallic items until the rope was taut, then pressed the metallic item into the ground, using the heel of his right boot to force the item into the cold hard ground.

By the time the female human truly began to return to consciousness, she was effectively secured to the ground. The male stepped back, his eyes surveying her, clearly judging his work. He seemed pleased by the young female helpless and vulnerable before him, nodding slightly to himself. While her eyes were yet to open, it was clear that whatever had rendered her unconscious was losing its effect, for she instinctively tried to stretch, to move her limbs.

...and suddenly, her eyes snapped open wide, a primal fear clearly seizing her.

The female's terrified screams were indeed muffled by the obstruction in her mouth. As if in counterpoint, the male laughed loud, kneeling beside her. He placed a hand upon her chest, and she fought as much as she could against the bonds which secured her to the cold ground.

Reaching into the backpack again, the male human produced a knife, its metal lovingly polished to catch the faint gleam of moonlight which filtered through the clouds. The knife must have held a significance for the female, for she suddenly stilled herself, the only movement being that of her flaring nose and of her heaving chest.

The male said something in a low voice, but while I could not understand the words, the threat in his voice was unmistakable. As water began to trickle from the female's eyes and cascade down her face, he used the knife to cut away her clothing, slowly revealing her flawless pale skin, taking his time in the process, ultimately rendering her almost fully nude, the remnants of her clothing still clinging to her arms as the decimated garments were parted and the knife returned to the backpack.

She struggled anew, yet she also shivered from the cold air. The male, on the other hand, seemed to be completely impervious to the cold as he stood and began to calmly disrobe, as if he had undressed countless times previously in the presence of a bound, shivering, mostly-bare female struggling for her freedom as sounds of cold and fear emerged from her blockaded mouth.

When he was fully devoid of clothing, the human male turned so that I could see him in profile, and it was clear that he was already quite aroused by the helplessness of the young female. His male organ was already quite elongated, thick and hearty and ready to spear into the helpless human's body. As for the female, she could not tear her eyes away from the meaty appendage, the sounds of her fearful protest louder than ever despite the object in her mouth; she struggled even more, clearly trying to escape the inevitable.

The male human said something I could not understand in a clearly menacing tone. He lowered himself to a knee beside her, a hand roughly groping one of the feminine swells upon her heaving chest. For quite some time, he simply touched her, sometimes gliding his hands over her unprotected flesh, sometimes roughly seizing her, usually one of the swells upon her chest or even the folds of skin between the tops of her legs.

Eventually, he moved, ultimately kneeling between her restrained legs. I flew to a nearby tree for a better view, and watched as he stroked his lengthy organ, noting the drop of liquid forming at its tip. The female's struggles redoubled, her voice louder than ever around the object blocking her mouth, her eyes as wide as the moon in expressing her fear, her head shaking rapidly from side to side, her body twisting and lurching violently despite the ropes which held her firm to the metal objects in the ground.

The male leaned over her prone body, readying himself to enter her. I had seen this often enough, but in those previous situations, the female had appeared quite willing. In this case, the female was doing everything she possibly could to make it difficult for the male to enter her. Yet he laughed, clearly enjoying the challenge, clearly savoring her struggles and her vulnerability.

When at last he did force his way into her body, however, the female human suddenly stiffened, the blockage in her mouth unable to prevent the loud long wail from permeating the crisp night. No longer did she try to fight, no longer did she attempt to escape - she became docile and submissive, recognizing the strength and the power of the larger male, recognizing that by entering her, he had claimed the prize of his conquest.

With a loud grunt, the male eventually stiffened, water continuing to fall from the female's eyes. In time, he stood, dressed again, and reached into the backpack, his hands working for several moments inside, finally producing the cloth he had used previously.

In short order, the female human was clearly unconscious again. The male used that time to release her, gather all the belongings and place them into the backpack, and then return to the large vehicle, leaving the female unconscious upon the ground, unmoving, the subtle rise and fall of her breasts indicating that she was still breathing. I watched as the vehicle ultimately drove away, leaving the female alone upon the cold ground, and when she did not awaken a few minutes later, I left her as well, taking to the air once again, this time in search of food.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers