Taken Six Times Ch. 04

Story Info
What is Linda going to do?
3.3k words
4.33
113.1k
44
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

Last Chapter

I was surprised that my vagina did not hurt, but my butt hole hurt like hell in that hot water. As I thought on that, I remembered just how wonderful it felt after that first time the man fucked me there. Boy, that first one sure hurt, but once that went away, I could not believe just how wonderful it felt being fucked in my asshole. I couldn't count the times I told Peter no when he wanted to have sex with me in my ass. Yet today I had, what, four, maybe five, men fuck me there. And I climaxed hard as hell with a dick ramming in and out of my ass.

As I laid there soaking thinking of that I realized that I was actually turning myself on thinking of that. I closed my eyes and put myself back under the covers when Jake first entered me. I knew why that had not hurt me; I was lubricated (very lubricated). And even though he stretched me, it was a good kind of stretch. I fought like hell to get him to stop because I was married, because he was black, because people were around us.

I brought my right hand down to myself under the water. Opened my legs and found my clit. I rolled it around and around as I remembered how Jake made me feel. I came hard and strong with him. I had never come that hard or in any way shape or form with Peter like that.

I remembered the video the director showed me. I remembered Jake's big fat black cock going in and out of my hole. I could remember seeing him pull all the way out and then ramming it all the way back inside of me until our groins met.

My hand was moving so fast as I relived what happen earlier that afternoon that the water was splashing and I was making a lot of water noises. I felt myself reaching a climax that was very, very strong. I opened my mouth wide so the man in my mind could stick his hard cock in it and fuck my face as Jake stood behind me ramming his cock in and out of me.

During that time I had moved from my clit to using three of my fingers to fuck myself with. My eyes were closed as I focused in my mind how it felt standing up bending over with a cock going in and out of my mouth as I was being fucked from behind. Part of my fantasy the man behind me was fucking my hot pussy and the other part of the time the man was fucking my asshole.

I was lost in this sick, hot fantasy until I came, and when I did, I climaxed hard. I relaxed and fell back again, laying down on my back in the water. I lay there coming down from my unholy fantasy. I say that because in the past I had always thought about my husband Peter when I masturbated. I would fantasize of him eating me longer to give me a good climax. Or fucking me longer so I would climax before he would. In the past I even fantasized about sucking Peter's cock, as I would use something to fuck myself with.

I had heard of vibrators and dildos all my life but I never had seen any in real life. I had thought it would be nice to use something like that while I sucked off my husband. I realized that this time I did not think of Peter one time in my nasty fantasy.

I did not know what to think about that, either. After about 40 minutes I got out of the tub, dried off and went to fix dinner. Peter got home at his regular time (6:30), kissed me and, as he sat down at the kitchen table, said, "So, tell me everything. Did you meet the stars of the show? Who is playing the leads? Who is the bad guy? How did they film the rape scene?"

Peter shot off one question after another. I put my finger on his lips and said, "One at a time, slow down." I bent down and kissed him and began telling him all about my day. The only thing I left out was the fact that Jake actually did rape me. I left out that he raped me four times. I left out the fact that I had never climaxed so hard in my whole life. I left out that I had sucked off a man while another was fucking me in my ass and I came harder than I ever had with Peter.

Something was going on inside of me. I all of a sudden realized that Peter had never brought me even close to the pleasure my body had today. Realizing that made me a little sick with myself, and a little upset with Peter.

Before Peter had gotten home, I had thought of all kinds of excuses not to have sex tonight, but now I wanted to. Maybe Peter is good enough to give me that kind of pleasure? Maybe something in me needed to get turned on or something.

Peter asked me how do they make the sex scenes so real looking and if we really were naked under the sheets because all the script said was, "Jake rapes (un-named actress) under the sheets."

I told them that they put a flesh looking thing on me that covered my groin area, and on the actor they put on a actors glove that was flesh color. I told Peter how the director went out of his way to make sure that the actor (Jake) did not touch me and how he put his fingers on my belly button to move the sheet as it looked like he was using his finger inside of me.

Peter had a glassy eye look, as he kept wanting to know more. I told him how under the sheets Jake would make it look as if he was inside of me and how I had to scream and yell out for him to stop. I also told him that we did it in two takes because I kicked Jake so hard I kicked him off the bed.

Peter laughed and when I came close to him he reached between my slacks putting his fingers on my crotch, looking up at me, he asked, "Did it turn you on a little, honey?" I looked down at him, his hand was in the right place. I moved my hips and I leaned forward to kiss him. I said after the kiss, "What do you think?" I moved my hips and gave him a hot wet kiss, telling him I was ready for him right there, right now.

Peter stood up with is lips locked to mine. He pulled down my slacks and turned me around to face the table. I heard him undo his pants and then the zipper, they fell to the floor and he bent me forward. I closed my eyes and part of me was saying a prayer to God. "Please let him make me come. Please let the problem be me."

I was turned on, I was hot and I was ready for my husband to fuck me. I felt him enter and he moved quickly and grunted and I heard him say "Ahhhhh." I knew he came and I had to do something quick so he would not think that I did not enjoy it. I moved my ass pushing back and yelled out, almost screaming, "Yeah, yeah, all of it, I'm coming too, I'm there, all of it, baby, give me that cock, give me that cum!"

I was nowhere near coming; I was still turned on hot as ever. I closed my eyes, trying to picture Jake or any of the men today behind me bending me over my kitchen table, fucking me making me climax and climax hard.

Peter pulled out reached down and pulled up his pants. I just laid there on top of the table and Peter slapped my ass saying, "Better get supper ready." And walked into the den. I stood up, and I can't say what I was thinking because I was let down, I felt used by my own husband. I had been raped earlier today by strangers, and my body not only responded to them but, I now realized, that I honestly liked it a lot. My body experienced pleasure from all the sex, yet the man I love, the only man I had ever known before today, made me feel used, if he hadn't been my husband I would have felt raped again. Really raped.

I did not care for this feeling inside of me. I think I hated it. (Like I said before, I am not sure what I was feeling, let alone able to fully explain it.) I reached down to pull my panties and slacks up. I saw where Peter's sperm was dripping out of me into the crotch of my panties that were at my ankles. I did not really care one way or another at that point, so I pulled the panties and slacks, then began getting dinner ready.

During dinner Peter asked, "Did they pay you today or do they pay Angie?" I sat there and I thought to myself about the envelope. I had a feeling that if I told him about the cash that he would know there had to be something out of the ordinary. When people get paid off the books that means something. I decided not to open up a can of worms by telling Peter about the cash in the envelope.

I said, "The director's assistant told me that they would be mailing me my check and from that I would pay Angie her 12 percent."

Peter asked, "How much did you make today?"

I reminded him, "Under S.A.G., I get paid $16 for every hour on the set. I was there from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., so I would get paid for seven and a half hours."

The next question he asked made me think. He asked, "Do you have anything else lined up? Has Angie got you another part yet?"

I knew that if I told him about the movie tomorrow that it would bring up questions that I was not sure at the moment I was prepared to answer. I am not stupid; I know what kind of movie I am walking onto if I go in the morning. Cash money like I was given was because of the sex I had today, not my acting career.

The big question in my mind right now was, "Do I want to go down that path to stardom?" I had no idea what I was going to do with that kind of money. $1200 today and double tomorrow, that was $3600 dollars! What was even more troubling to me was how was I going to handle what they wanted me to do?

The conversation at the dinner table was centered all on the studio and if I saw this person or that person, did they like me or not. It was during that time that I came out with a bald-faced lie to my husband, the man to whom I had never lied in our marriage -- up to today.

I said, "I have a 7:30 call for some movie tomorrow at the studio."

Now Peter had more questions that I should have known the answers to questions like, what the name of the movie, who is the director, what is the part.

After all the "I don't knows." I said, "Honey, honey, hold on, I was asked by one of the assistants to come to the set and try out for a part they have open, that is all I know. It may amount to nothing; then again maybe it could be big. I could get there, wait around for hours, try out and like before nothing. Yet maybe if they saw something today, maybe I am what they are looking for."

That night Peter did want sex again as I thought he would, and I again faked it for him. I faked it with my husband two times in one day. Usually, I faked it with him once a month or once every two months.

He rolled over and began to snore right away, while I lay there on my back with my eyes wide open. I looked at the ceiling in the dark and I relived every moment of the day on the set. I brought my hand and fingers to myself as I went over every detail of what Jake did and how I felt. I came twice laying there.

I have no idea what time it was when I fell asleep; I do know that when the alarm went off at 5:30, I did not want to get up. But I did, got up and dressed and left.

I drove to the address and it was a house, a private home, not a studio. It had a huge yard with a fenced gate. I drove up and pushed the button on the speaker box. I told them my name and that I was there to try out for a part. I waited for a long time and finally a voice said, "OK, Mrs. Jackson, come in, park left of the house in the west parking lot, and Mary will meet you."

I drove up the drive and I saw where they wanted me to park. As I got out of my car, the assistant I met yesterday came out to meet me. Putting out her hand she said, "I am so glad you decided to come today. We have a part that is perfect for you. I told my husband all about you and he is excited to make you a movie star. He directs movies and I am like a talent scout for him when a new actress comes to town. You, my dear, have been discovered."

As we walked, I felt many things -- I felt proud, scared and excited about what my future held for me. I asked, "Is Mr. Harris directing this film, too?" Mary let out a laugh and said, "Are you kidding, that pig? I would not let him around any of my films. You know your scene yesterday with Ron Patterson? I would be surprised if he uses it; Ron kept pulling the sheet off and it ruined the scene."

I stopped walking looked at her and said, "What? They cut my scene? So what will become of the film?" Mary put her hand on my right shoulder and said, "Honey, I am sure he will keep it for his private collection. You are not the first woman that this happened to."

I was really thrown for a loop. I then had to ask, "Then why the money, why did they do that to me?"

Mary said softly, "Because they could. And the money is hush money, so you don't go crying rape."

I was really confused now, and I simply had to ask her, "Then why am I here? Am I here to be an actor or something else? You said I would make twice as much as they gave me yesterday. Was that a lie as well?"

Mary looked at me and said, "No, that was not a lie, I produce this movie, I pay the actors, I don't use girls like the men do. I saw raw talent in you yesterday and that is why I invited you here to be in my movie. I feel I can turn you into a movie star, with the talent that I saw yesterday. I just need to let you be yourself and film you doing that.

"Look, if we sit down and after I take you through the script you do not feel this is for you and you want to go back to pigs like Harris, no problem. I'll pay you for your time and I'll keep looking for another girl to make a star. Now, is that OK with you?"

I said, "OK, I'll listen, but I don't want to play games."

Mary took me into the house and we ended up in an office. We sat down and she handed me a binder, she said as she handed it to me, "These are movies that I have produced and my husband directed."

I opened the cover and as I had suspected all along it was Porn. Page after page of very nasty, very sick porn. Now I am a big girl, I know everyone watches porn. I know there is big money in it. I just never pictured myself doing it.

Nothing was said as I turned page after page. When I finished I set the book down and Mary asked, "Did you see anything that jumped out at you as you flipped through the binder?"

I remembered the face of several women that I had seen before. I said, "I saw only three or four girls in there."

Mary gave me a great big smile and said, "You got it, I find a girl such as yourself and we make her a star. Can you guess what kind of money in royalties they pull in every year, and three of the four girls you saw worked less than two years and they are still pulling in royalties today."

I had no idea what to say, I had no idea. I said, "I have no idea, how much?" Mary picked up the book opened it and said, pointing to one girl on the cover, "This is Patricia. She made in her first year over half a million; today her royalties are over $400,000 a year."

Flipping a few pages farther, she pointer out another girl. "This is Rose. She worked less than a year and she made over 60 movies. She made over $750,000 in 10 months and her royalties are over $300,000 a year."

She looked at me. "Porn is big bucks: The movies are inexpensive to make, they bring huge returns and, in the right hands, stars are made."

I was really mixed up. Here Mary was offering me what I wanted, I wanted to be a movie star, although I had never thought about porn movies. She was throwing out the kind of figures (money figures) that I wanted to make. I picked up the big binder again and this time looking at the covers I saw "Candy Goes to War." It had a picture of a lovely girl and it said under the title, "Candy takes on a platoon in every hole. She is the perfect Donut Dolly."

I asked Mary, "What's a Donut Dolly?"

Mary said, "In war time girls would bring coffee and donuts to the troops in the rear areas."

I then asked, "What's it mean by in every hole?"

Mary said, "That's a what you did yesterday. You know, in your mouth, ass and pussy. Now Patricia who plays Candy in all of her films likes three ways and that was or is her specialty. Karen is an ass girl; she is a real pig with the boys who would rather get fucked in her ass than sleep, eat or drink. Her screen name is Baby; she loves to baby talk the boys when they have sex. Every one of my girls brings something new to the company."

I looked at her curious and I asked, "OK, what do you see for me?" She sat back in her chair put her fingers on her chin and said, "I think you are going to be our new gang-bang girl. The way you went crazy yesterday with all those boys, I just knew you would be perfect for that type cast. What do you think?"

I looked at her and then I put a big smile on my face: "Lets make movies!"

The End

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers