Taken to the Cabin Ch. 08

Story Info
Barriers break. Secrets spill. The story concludes.
10.7k words
4.62
33.9k
40

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/19/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. I do not condone any rape or violence in real life.

I can't believe I'm finally sharing the last chapter of TttC with you! It has been a real rollercoaster ride and I can't thank you all enough for reading and for sharing your honest feedback. I like to think that my writing has improved over the last 18 months and I have no doubt that a lot of that is down to the constructive comments I received.

I really hope you enjoy Seth & Violet's final chapter. I'm already hard at work planning my next story, so I look forward to sharing that with you in the near future!

As always, please let me know what you think of the chapter!

Thank you for being a part of this journey.

WhisperingLilac

**********

It's amazing what people can accept as normal after a period of time. A song that you hate the first time it's played on the radio might become one of your favourites the tenth or twentieth time you hear it. You may become so accustomed to a dripping tap that once it is repaired, your home seems unnaturally silent. Or you might be held captive in a cabin for several weeks and worn down enough that the fact that you have to fuck and suck off your kidnapper is just a part of your daily routine.

Most mornings, Violet awoke about an hour before Seth; not consciously, but her body clock seemed to recognise that this worked out for the best. This allowed the girl time to pee, brush her teeth, shower, shave and read a few pages of fiction before Seth came to get her.

One particular morning, Violet was making especially good time and had managed to fit in almost two chapters of her mystery novel when the usual three knocks landed on her door. She put her book back on the shelf and fell into the wait position with ease, a good two seconds before the lock clicked open.

"Good morning, Baby Girl," Seth purred, squatting in front of his slave and caressing her soft cheek.

"Good morning, Master." The man glowed with pride, running the pad of his thumb across Violet's jawline for a few indulgent seconds.

"Come on, let's have some breakfast," he said, breaking the embrace and stretching back up. Violet swallowed and followed her captor into the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat today, Master?"

"Poached eggs," he demanded, sitting himself down at the table. "Do you remember how I taught you to do them?"

"Yes, Master, with a drop of vinegar in the water," the girl responded as she opened cupboards and drawers. Seth smiled to himself; he had a beautiful view of Violet's naked ass from where he was sat.

"Good girl, I can see our cooking lessons are starting to pay off." He continued to admire the view as his slave prepared them both breakfast, silently focussed on her task. A small smile teased her lips as she presented the food proudly, as if it was a gourmet meal; she'd not been able to cook at all before Seth had taught her and was enjoying learning the skill.

"Very good," he praised after tasting a forkful and Violet felt herself blush. Her own eggs tasted even richer from his approval.

The pair finished their breakfasts and the girl cleared the plates away automatically. As she began to wash them up, bulky arms snaked around her hips and Seth's crotch rested on her behind, denim pressing on her ivory skin. He used his nose to push away some chestnut curls from her neck and inhaled her sweet strawberry shampoo. Light kisses landed on her exposed neck, and she found herself closing her eyes, leaning her head back into the embrace. After a moment, she let the plates slide under the sudsy water.

"Ah ah," the man scolded. "Don't stop washing up." Violet blinked and resumed her chore, scrubbing at the dishes while her master's grip transferred to her hips. He used his hold to rotate Violet's lower half, grinding her ass into his hardening cock. Small, feminine moans permeated the air as Seth let a hand drift down and stroke his slave's wet pussy lips. He pressed two fingers inside her and one against her clit, making her clench the soapy plate with so much strength, she wondered if it might shatter. The digits circled lazily and the moans grew louder.

Seth fucked Violet every morning, like clockwork. Sometimes it was before breakfast, sometimes it was after. Sometimes it was hard and fast, sometimes it was agonisingly slow. But always, without fail, Seth would cum into her pussy, claiming it as his property day after day.

The teasing hand pulled back, but the sound of a zipper reassured Violet that her pussy wouldn't be empty for long. She jolted as she felt his silky head rubbing against her entrance, coating itself in her juices. The member pressed teasingly against her hole, promising her that she would soon be filled.

"Wait," Seth instructed. The girl was so well trained that she fell into position before she could even comprehend what this meant.

"Good girl. Now suck my cock." Not allowing herself to hesitate, Violet took her master's thick member into her mouth, but found herself deflating. She had been fully anticipating that cock filling up her pussy, and now she was swallowing it down her throat. She was so sure that this morning she was going to feel that sweet release, but her hope for an orgasm plummeted with every tongue stroke over her master's length.

Violet hated that she wished her kidnapper would fuck her, but the only source of pleasure she had in her new life was the few seconds of bliss her orgasms provided her, and she could feel herself being robbed of her usual morning climax.

Despite this, the slave choked on Seth's cock obediently until he came in her mouth, ropes of salty fluid coating her mouth. She instinctively swallowed as he pulled out.

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock and swallow your cum, Master."

"You're very welcome, Slave," the man said as he zipped his fly up and ruffled his captive's hair as if she was a beloved dog.

"You can finish washing up and then start your other daily chores."

"Yes, Master."

"And if you need me," he called, heading for the hallway. "I'll be on my laptop."

"Okay, Master." Violet took a few deep breaths, collecting herself for a moment, and then set to work finishing the dishes.

**********

Seth leaned back in his chair, deciding to take a quick break from his work; he had taken to doing a bit of freelancing to pass the time. When he had sold his web design business a few months previously, he had felt jubilant, but he was realising that being shut in an isolated cabin - even with his own, personal sex slave - was really quite mundane after a while.

In fact, he was frankly bored of how subordinate Violet was. Seth sighed and ran a hand through his hair, reminiscing about how exhilarating it used to feel punishing his little fuck toy. Of course he had wanted the girl to submit to him and obey his commands, yet when he had set the rules, he had hoped they were restrictive enough that she would slip up occasionally; just every now and then, so that he would have an excuse to exercise his dominance. Violet's continual obedience had led Seth to devise his latest plan, which he had begun to set into place that morning.

If Violet wasn't going to break any rules herself, her master was going to have to lead her into it. He intended to push her into violating Rule Number Five; not cumming without his permission. In order to achieve this, Seth decided he had to firstly get the girl into a heightened state of arousal, which he supposed would be rather easy to do by repeatedly getting her close to orgasm and then stopping. After that, it would simply be a case of stimulating her and denying his permission for her to cum. Seth smiled widely in anticipation; he couldn't wait to punish his little slave again. Would she cry? Would she scream? Would she writhe, and squirm, and beg for his mercy? He hoped so.

Smug smile still plastered to his face, the man resumed his freelance work with renewed energy.

**********

As Violet set herself down on her bed, mystery novel in hand, she completed a mental checklist to ensure she hadn't overlooked any chores. Once she had done the dishes, Violet had cleaned the countertops, swept and mopped the floor, dusted, vacuumed all the carpets and done a load of laundry. Despite this, she was sure she had forgotten to do something. It wasn't the doors, she had washed them last week. The kitchen appliances had been cleaned the previous day and the windows were still sparkling. The girl glanced down and suddenly it hit her - the bedding! All the bed sheets needed to be washed.

Sighing, yet somewhat relived she had finally remembered the outstanding job, Violet stripped her bed and then headed upstairs to do the same to her master's. The bedroom door was open, but she knocked anyway. Seth looked up from his desk and his eyes lit up at the sight of his slave, standing meekly in the doorway with her hands clasped unconsciously in front of her pussy.

"Hello, Baby Girl. What can I help you with?"

"I was just going to wash your bed sheets, Master, if that's okay." Intimidated, as always, by the gaze of the authoritative man, Violet desperately wanted to pick her nails or wring her hands, but suppressed the urge and remained static.

"Ah, my little domestic goddess," her captor gushed, eliciting a small smile from her. "You're so good to me, Baby. Come here." He held his arms out and pushed his chair back. Violet allowed herself to settle sideways across the man's lap and he wrapped his thick arms around her. Seth leaned his face on her crown. Locks of her hair flattened against his cheek.

"Kiss me," he breathed into her curls. Without hesitation, Violet shifted her head, so the two were face to face, before leaning in and planting a peck on her master's lips. Closing her eyes, she deepened the kiss and could feel Seth's mouth opening against hers as they fell into a familiar embrace. A firmness against the underside of Violet's thigh grew increasingly as the kiss went on. While their tongues danced in each other's mouths, the man's hands started to stroke sensually across his captive's naked body; tracing her spine, smoothing along her pale thighs and grazing the underside of her breasts.

Violet could feel an internal fire being lit as a warmth spread across her body. No longer content with sitting still, she brought a hand up to her master's face and stroked her fingers across his cheek. Gradually, Seth broke the kiss off and the pair gazed into one another's eyes.

"On the bed. Now," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir." Hurriedly, yet gracefully, Violet mounted the bed and waited for further instruction.

"Ass." The slave smoothly shifted into position. Her ass was pushed up, legs spread wide, arms on the blanket, palms flat and head down submissively. Violet always felt the most vulnerable when she was in that position - and Seth the most powerful. Pulling off his t-shirt and unzipping his jeans, his smirk was as wide as ever. The girl could sense her captor stepping out of his boxer shorts behind her and felt the mattress sink as he climbed on, resting on his knees.

Without any preamble, Seth placed one hand on Violet's hip and used the other to help spear himself into her pussy. They quickly settled into a rhythm, dictated by the man's urgent thrusts. When his left hand wandered down to the girl's mound and started to play with her clit, she started to pant lustfully. While he continued to fondle her clit, Seth's right hand caressed her ass cheeks, squeezing them gently. Moments later, his thumb pressed against her puckered hole, seeking entry.

"Master!" Violet gasped as the thick digit buried into her anus and starting tracing circles inside her. Using her ass like a handle, the man quickened his pace, slamming into her glistening slit. The girl could sense she was on the periphery of an orgasm, and opened her mouth to ask for her kidnapper's permission. Yet before a single word had passed her lips, Seth came with a grunt, his cock pumping jizz deep into his slave's pussy. Pulling his thumb and cock out of Violet's holes jarringly fast, he planted a kiss on her raised ass and sauntered off to clean himself up.

The girl's muscles went slack and she let herself fall onto her side so she could allow herself a moment of self-pity. That was twice in the same day Seth had held back on granting her an orgasm and she was sure it was deliberate. The only thing Violet couldn't work out was why; she wondered if she had done something wrong without realising and this was her punishment. All she could be certain of was that her throbbing pussy was desperate to climax and she was becoming more frustrated by the minute.

Violet's pondering was brought to a stop by the sound of Seth stalking into the room. Raising her head at the sound, she saw him sitting back at his desk, fully clothed and completely ignoring his deflated slave on the bed. Suppressing her sigh of disdain, Violet clambered off the bed and began gathering up the bedsheets. Colour rose to her cheeks as she noticed a wet spot below where her pussy had been.

"Bring me up a sandwich in the next hour. A coffee, too," Seth instructed without glancing up from his laptop.

"Yes, Master."

**********

The red blush of shame of Violet's cheeks didn't fade as she shuffled downstairs and put the sheets into the washing machine. In fact, her face still felt hot as she delivered the requested sandwich and coffee almost an hour later.

"Your lunch, Master," she announced from the doorway of Seth's bedroom, waiting to be invited in. After a long minute of silence, the girl tiptoed in and cautiously placed the items on the desk where her master was working. She waited for some kind of acknowledgement, but the continued tapping of the keyboard was the only response she received. Violet's jaw set in frustration. Swallowing her irritation, she forced herself to calmly exit, when her whole body wanted to flounce out dramatically. The day was growing more and more aggravating for the young girl.

Returning to her own bedroom, Violet was determined to calm herself down by reading her book. She wanted to recline on the pillows, but inside she was a tightly coiled spring, too tense to lie back. In the end, she sat cross legged on top of the duvet. The previously captivating novel suddenly seemed contrived and Violet found herself rereading the same page, her eyes flicking over the words but her brain too wired to take any of it in. The girl felt resentful, irritated and most of all...horny.

Slowly, Violet closed the book and placed it on the bedside table. Looking straight ahead at the wall, she lowered a hand to her slit and delicately ran a single finger across it; she was still damp from earlier. Finally allowing herself to uncoil, the girl stretched out and rested her head against the soft pillows as her finger probed further. She closed her eyes as she rubbed her clit, allowing her mind to wander into fantasies.

Violet's imagination conjured up a warm kiss settling on her lips. It invented a pair of large hands cupping her breasts, squeezing her delicate nipples. It envisioned the silky head of a cock pressing against her entrance. Meanwhile, the girl's fondling of her own pussy intensified as she dipped a single finger into herself, then spread the juices onto her clit.

Unconsciously, the fantasy Violet concocted started to darken. Her lover bit her bottom lip, hard enough to make her gasp. His touch on her nipples became a sharp pinch and he entered her roughly, spearing her pussy with his hard cock. As her fictional lover took her, she imagined gazing upon his face; dark hair,

strong jaw, black eyes that gleamed with power.

Fuck. Violet had been fantasising about her own kidnapper. Her hand jolted away from her pussy as a wave of nausea crashed over her. The bastard hadn't just stolen her from her old life. He hadn't just forced her to be his sex slave. He'd taken her brain, her thoughts, her very being, and infected it with his sick perversions. The smell of the girl's arousal drifted into her nose and she wanted to gag. Leaping off her bed with energy granted by acute self-hatred, Violet ran into the bathroom, straight into the shower. Running the water as cold as it would go, she welcomed the icy burn as it washed away the shameful daydream of Seth forcefully taking her. Her teeth chattered, but she found satisfaction in the physical discomfort - it was a lot easier to process than the emotional ache clawing deep in her chest.

Only when her whole body trembled, her fingers started to turn stiff and her nipples were as hard as bullets, did Violet finally shamble out of the shower and wrap a towel around her frozen body. As the ice gradually left her bones, she towel-dried her hair and stood in front of the mirror with a brush in hand. Her own emerald eyes stared at her as she tamed her tangled locks. It almost startled Violet to realise how long her hair was getting. It used to tickle her shoulder blades, but as she brushed it out, some strands were halfway down her spine. The girl exhaled shakily as it dawned on her how long she had been held captive. In her head, she knew that the days had kept coming, that the weeks progressed into months. Regardless, nothing had prepared her for finally seeing the physical evidence of the passage of time.

The wall of denial finally crumbled. Violet's face went slack as she realised she must have missed her own birthday. She had unknowingly turned 21. Fat tears spilled onto her cheeks as she remembered the plans she had had for the milestone birthday; she was going to go to Thailand with a friend. They had been saving up for months. She had taken on extra shifts at work. Violet covered her mouth with her hand as she recalled they were going to book the flights the same week she was abducted.

A vortex of self-hatred and remorse swirled inside the girl as she contemplated how frustrated she had let herself get by not being given an orgasm by her rapist. How fucking weak and broken she was by desiring his villainous cock in her pussy. She had tried to bide her time, pretending to be the perfect slave until an escape opportunity presented itself, but the likelihood of such an event seemed to shrink daily, as did the line between the Violet pretending to be a slave and actually becoming subservient. Angrily, she wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. Rising to her feet and allowing her towel to pool on the floor, she began to pace around her living space, feeling like a caged bird.

It wasn't the first time the girl had broken down during her captivity; every so often, something would drag her out of her obedient haze and the emotions she had been suppressing would rupture. She just had to find a way to collect herself again.

As Violet marched back and forth, she counted her steps. Counting was a grounding technique she had used to quell her panic during her darkest time at the cabin, when Seth had kept her confined in her room for days, with her only reprive being cold, violent sex. The immutable order of the numbers soothed her and she could feel her heart rate dropping as she made her way through the 200s. When she reached 400, her anxious pacing slowed into regular steps. By 650, she almost felt normal again, her mind numb rather than skittish. That was until she heard her a knock on her door.

Violet's pulse instantly spiked, but she forced herself to fall to her knees, presenting the perfect 'wait' position. Seth entered with his signature smirk on his face.

"Hello, Baby Girl." Violet closed her eyes as she shut down and allowed the phrase to trigger her back into slave mode. She could be Baby Girl. When she was Baby Girl, or Slave, or Fuck Toy, she could switch off some of her loud, painful thoughts and just focus on obeying her master's commands. Baby Girl didn't care about how long she had been locked up, or how she had missed her own birthday, or how she might never be free. Baby Girl was a good little slave, with a master who might grant her a beautiful climax if she sucked and fucked and worshipped his cock. All of a sudden, Violet wanted to be held in the man's thick arms.