Taking Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very deliberately, he began to fuck her with long easy strokes. Amy admitted to herself that this was really happening, whether she wanted it to or not. She guessed he was probably eight inches long and apparently, he wanted to show off by letting her feel the full length now on every stroke. He increased the pace of every downstroke, driving harder into her, but still withdrew calmly. Each time his hips smacked into her ass, she grunted through clenched teeth, "Oh," "Ugh," "Fuck". Face down on over the couch, she tried to hold her weight up on her forehead. She felt his hands roaming her legs, from her one knee raised over the couch, to her ass, her back, and underneath to her tits. She rolled her back up, and he rolled her nipples between his fingers. 'Acceptance is not consent' she thought, as the fever in her pussy grew. 'I still said No, but this feels good.' When he gripped her by the hips, she steadied herself and he gave her a 30 second hard pounding. And then eased up again. 'Dammit, I was close.'

"Untie me, you son-of-a-bitch" Amy complained. Her shoulders were screaming, and her elbows ached. She was surprised when he again slowly pulled out but did not return this time. He almost gently lowered her leg to the floor letting her regain her balance. Then unfastened his belt from her wrists. She propped herself on her arms, rubbing her wrists and catching her breath yet again. 'Well, that's something,' she thought. She knew this was not over.

"Let's get you more comfortable." He said while taking her by the arm. She stumbled beside him and slapped at his face. He blocked that but let her punch him feebly in the ribs a few times. In seconds she was thrown down on the bed. Lisa's bed.

"Wait! This is not my room." She said as she bounced on her back. Quickly, he pulled her to the edge and as she tried to sit up, he pushed her back down. She watched as he lifted her and spread her legs, rubbing one hand inside each thigh until his thumbs reached her pussy. One rubbed her open slit while the other found her clit. Amy's head fell back to the bed in resignation. So close to coming a few minutes ago, she was tender with anticipation. Two then three fingers probed inside her as he continued to thumb her clit. With eyes closed, she tried to ignore these urges and embrace them at the same time. When his tongue touched her, the first ripple cascaded up her body.

His tongue danced in circles on her clit while his fingers massaged her lips and then fucked her pussy. She could tell he was getting more aggressive now and she felt the pressure building. Her legs stretched out, muscles tight and then landed on his back. She crossed her ankles behind him and arched her back the mouth giving her so much pleasure. He crossed his free arm over her hips to hold her in place while rapid-fire fingering her and sucking on her clit. She squeezed her legs around his head and felt a firm hand behind one knee pushing her leg back wide. Each breath came in fierce gasps. She sucked the air in and held it, everything tight and tense. Then exhaled and collapsed back on the bed, only to repeat it.

In this heat, they were both covered in sweat. Amy's outstretched hands grasped the comforter, Lisa's comforter. She was not going to last much longer. "Oh fuck!" she bucked and gasped for air. "So close," she nearly screeched. She threw her head side to side and landed to the windows on her left. As the ripples struck her stomach and her leg began to twitch, she saw two guys outside watching them.

The other two roofers sat on empty buckets staring right at her. She froze momentarily, and then the guy eating her out nibbled her clit with his teeth and drove four fingers inside her. Her mouth hung open as the first wave washed over her like a tsunami. Her body released and convulsed as she surrendered to the abuse. "Oh Shit!" she screamed, "Please don't stop!" Her legs shook uncontrollably. She could not believe the relief as the anguish of her torment was erased in orgasm. As the aftershocks continued, she stared back at her audience. Each shudder bringing a smile to their faces. Even after her gentle attacker stopped his manipulations, her body trembled.

He climbed up between her legs and looked into her eyes. "So Peaches, did you like that?"

Amy could not admit that she did, at least not out loud. She was planning a special evening with her boyfriend. Her room-mates had agreed to clear out for the night so, as Lisa said, "Danny can fuck your brains out." Then this asshole walks right in and in a matter of ten minutes, strips her naked, bends her over, ties her hands and fucks her. Now, in Lisa's bed he just gave her this fantastic orgasm, in front of his co-workers no less.

"I'm going to fuck you now Peaches." He said.

"My name's not Peaches." Amy responded. 'Great reply' she thought, 'especially on your back with a stranger's cock between your legs.' "It's Amy." She said defiantly. "What's yours?"

"I don't care. Spread your fucking legs for me."

Amy was taken back by the change in his demeanor. She pushed back on the bed and he followed along still on top of her. His dick was pressed against her belly and rubbed on her pussy lips, still very tender. She turned her head side to side, out the window, then the open door. She looked back out the window to double check what see saw. The other two roofers were gone. She turned to the naked man above her, with confused look on her face. The screen door slammed in the kitchen.

"Lift your knees." She did and he hooked his elbows behind them, massaged her tits. He pinned both her wrists to the bed next to her head and looked straight into her blue eyes. "You should try to enjoy this. Cause those two won't be so nice." With that his cock found her open pussy, still warm with the afterglow of her massive orgasm a minute ago. One slow push, all the way in until their bodies touched. Amy gasped and let out a loud moan, but never broke his gaze. As he pulled out, her eyes rolled back and closed. He drove into her harder and immediately began fucking her with long, powerful strokes. Each one slammed her back into Lisa's bed and provoked a guttural "Ugh!" from her throat. With her legs held back and her arms held down, all his body weight pounded into her through the eight inches of his cock. Both their bodies were covered in sweat and the smells of hot tar, coconut oil and sex hung in the air, but all she could focus on was the pending eruption from the center of her world right now. 'He's just taking me' She thought. Sex for Amy was always shared, and then only with a few select boyfriends and never before the 5th date. This was savage. 'I'm getting fucked'.

"Look at him go! Mother-fucker!" The two other roofers walked into the bedroom, shirtless and sweaty. "Fuckin A!" One of them bounced onto the bed next to her just as Amy opened her eyes. He reached in and squeezed her tit, mashing it with his rough hands. Her hands were released as the guy on top of her sat up, lifting her under the knees and increasing his pace. She tried to pull the hand off her breast but instead, held it there as the orgasm enveloped her. Number 2 on her tit with number 1 fucking her was too much. Out of reflex her left hand squeezed her other tit. 2 ran his hand up her neck pushing his fingers into her hair and his thumb on her ear. He turned her face to his and watched her expression as she came.

Her face contorted, eyes squeezed shut, taking staccato breaths between convulsions that racked her torso. Her long, continuous wail filled the room. Number 3 sat down on the left side and covered her hand working her tit. Feeling her flesh on her stomach, her leg, and then reaching down to her clit. He flicked it rapidly and she exploded. 1 fucked her, 2 held face and rubbed her tit, 3 gripped her leg and pussy.

"You like to fuck, little slut?" 2 asked, inches from her face. 'I do'

"You see her come, amigo? She loves this shit!" said 3. Amy could not believe how her body had turned on her. She tried to resist, but every touch felt so good. 2 and 3 taunted her as a slut and a whore for taking that big cock and it only heightened her excitement. 'This is so wrong'

Still fucking her Number 1 spoke to 3, "You want to get your hand away from my cock, Asshole," and he waved them both off the bed. 3 stood by the window and struggled to get his work boots off. 2 was messing with stuff on Lisa's dresser, and poking through her closet. 1 looked her straight in the eyes and fucked her even more vigorously. 2 held up a sexy little teddy made of see-through red nylon. 2 and 3 hooted in appreciation. Lisa had modelled that for her room-mates last month and looked like a total slut. He tossed it aside and opened a drawer.

Amy and Number 1 were locked in a missionary fuck now. Her hands pushed on his hipsbut gave no resistance to each thrust. Her thighs had long since fallen open on their own as she found herself stretching them wider to take in all of him. Her tits bounced deliciously and the veins in her neck throbbed as he went into his end game. She felt the tension of another orgasm building in her core. 1 leaned in his mouth against her ear and whispered, "You're so fucking hot, Peaches. I hate to leave you with these two."

She looked right at him pleaded with her eyes and shaking her head "No."

"Be strong, little one. Ramone will want to fuck your ass and Rico gets a little rough."

Amy was shaking from the thought. 'Shit! I'm in a gangbang!' Number 1 was pounding her like drumroll so she could barely breathe and her pussy ached. He was grunting loudly on every plunge and they were both so close to coming. "Pull out! Please." Amy gasped, but she knew what his answer would be.

"Not a fucking chance" and he drove home one more time stopping there. Amy could feel his cock throbbing inside her. Her pussy clamped down on him as she crested the wave again. Holding her breathe with every fiber taught, when he released inside her she collapsed in yet another orgasm. He pulled back slowly and slammed it home again. Four, then five more hard thrusts, each firing his seed into her spasming hole. His hand was on her neck holding her down and hers gripped his face. Eye to eye, they shared this moment of violent lust.

He buried his face in her neck when he was finally finished. She could feel her pussy twitch and clench around his cock as it milked every drop from him. Catching his breath, he lifted and kissed her once more. She responded, then turned to the side and he bit her ear gently. "Michael" he said softly. She hugged his neck tightly against her breast, oddly pleased with herself for pleasing this man. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, feeling him soften and slip from her.

"Hey! Get a load of this! This girl is a freak!" Ramone, Number 2 exclaimed. Amy opened her eyes and looking over Michael's shoulder saw Ramone holding up Lisa's 12-inch, black, studded dildo.

'Oh shit! Lisa, I'm going to kill you.'

12