Taking Amy Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This couldn't be happening to her. None of this. None of the events of tonight were possible and least of all this phone call. Amy couldn't believe that this desperate man on the other end of the telephone line was Mr. Matthews. Mr. Matthews whose eyes and smile had mocked Robbie and her earlier. Mr. Matthews who had arched his eyebrow at her in a half-leer right before he stuck his finger in his mouth to taste her juices on it. Mr. Matthews who had fueled her fantasies earlier this night, whose image had kept sleep from her for hours now.

"Who would I tell, Mr. Matthews. Who would I tell without admitting what I was doing to Robbie? Who would believe me anyway?"

"You can't, you mustn't tell Robbie. He would hate me!"

Suddenly, Amy felt like the adult in this conversation. "Tell Robbie? Don't be absurd. I love Robbie, Mr. Matthews. I love him. You think I would tell him that his own father pawed me that way? It was our first time, Mr. Matthews! Our first time and you ruined it!" Her voice was raised in a near shout. Her earlier lust was forgotten now. For the moment she hated him. For the moment she was the wronged lover. The abused woman. "I won't tell him, Mr. Matthews. I won't tell anyone, least of all Robbie." Now she was sobbing into the receiver.

"Don't cry, Amy. Oh baby. Don't cry." All the desperation was gone from his voice. All that remained was a sadness. His voice came across the night in a hoarse whisper.

"Don't cry, baby. I can't stand to hear you cry. It won't happen again, Amy. I swear it. I won't touch you again. God, you must think I'm such a pervert. But God help me, I couldn't help myself. I stood in the doorway and watched you suck Robbie's cock and lust just overtook me. All I was going to do was take a picture, I swear."

Horror overtook her as she remembered the familiar click She thought she had imagined while she was kissing Robbie's penis. A picture! He had taken a picture. Oh shit goddamn! Now what was she going to do? Her terror was interrupted as Mr. Matthews kept speaking. "...cock was so hard. I thought what can it hurt? I'll just touch her. Let her know they're not alone. I didn't mean to put my finger in your cunt." Cunt! The filthiness of the word shocked her and then aroused her again. "My hand just seemed to move on it's own. I had to touch you, Amy. Your ass and cunt were raised in the air, the sun shining down on you, showing me how wet you were, howexcited." His words trailed off. And then words she could hardly recognize as her own came fromher mouth.

"Did you like it, Mr. Matthews? Did touching my cunt (she had never before spoken that word and couldn't believe she was saying it now) excite you? Did you like how wet it was? Did your cock get hard in your pants?"

Silence on the other end of the line. A very loud silence. Amy knew she had shocked him, maybe as much as she had shocked herself. Then,

"I developed the picture, Amy. I went down to my darkroom tonight, as soon as Robbie had gone to bed, and I developed the picture. It's perfect, Amy. You're perfect. Your ass and cunt exposed to the sunlight. Your face looked surprisingly innocent. You looked happy. You really enjoy it, don't you Amy? You like sucking cock, don't you?"

"Mr. Matthews, you have to believe me. It was the first time. It was the first time for both me and Robbie. And it was probably the last time. I hope you're satisfied. I hardly know how I'll face Robbie tomorrow. Knowing what you did to me."

His next words made Amy think he wasn't listening. "As the picture appeared in the developing tray I took my cock out and stroked myself. Alone in the darkroom with just your picture for company I masturbated until I came all over the floor. And when the picture was hanging to dry I looked at it and whacked off again. Does that excite you, Amy? Knowing what you do to me? Does it make your little cunt tingle? I've got my cock in my hand now, Amy. I'm rubbing it while I talk to you."

"Mr. Matthews! I can't have this conversation anymore. I can't! You're disgusting. I'm so ashamed!" Again Amy was overcome with tears.

"Shhhh. No. Amy. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. God I can't believe I'm talking this way. Forget it happened, Amy. Shhhhh, baby. Forget anything happened. God knows I'm going to try and I promise you, it will never happen again." He sounded contrite. She wanted to believe he was contrite.

"I have to go Mr. Matthews. I can't talk to you anymore."

Right before Amy disconnected the phone she heard his voice, far away and tinny, say, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

Amy fell back onto her bed. She felt feverish and her breath was harsh in her throat. She was deeply ashamed and wanted nothing more than to forget that anything had happened. Perhaps she could convince herself this was all a bad dream. That wasn't going to work. As she lay there on her bed his words replayed over and over in her head. "Your ass, your cunt, my cock, I came all over the floor, I can't help myself."

Then her hand was against her pussy. Her cunt. She savored the word in her head. Her hand was in her cunt flashing furiously back and forth across her clit, savaging herself. With her other hand she pinched and twisted one of her nipples. Another first in this night of firsts. Her first blowjob. Her first orgasm, and now, her first bout of furious self-abuse. And she was abusing herself. She tortured her nipples and rubbed her clit raw as if with this fury she could erase everything that had happened. But, of course, her actions just served to imprint them even deeper on her psyche. As her orgasm shook her body she screamed into her pillow, "Oh yessss, Mr. Matthews. Fuck me hard. Fuck my tight cunt!" With a huge spurt and a shudder Amy came all over her sheets.

For days now she had been obsessing. She kept imagining she heard Mr. Matthews voice. Every- where she went she thought she saw him. It never was him though. Sometimes late at night when her phone would ring, there would be nobody there when she answered yet she was sure it was him. It might have been a wrong number. It might have been Robbie. Amy had become moody and withdrawn from him. He thought she was embarrassed about sucking him off and tried repeatedly to reassure her. Promising her they didn't have to do it again. Trying to comfort her. She felt awful. There he was, trying to comfort her, taking the blame for what happened and all she could think of was his father's rough finger between her pussy lips.

One day, finally, Amy agreed to go to the beach with Robbie. They parked in the shade of a big tree overlooking the water. She shivered as his arm went around her shoulder but didn't try to pull away. He stroked her face with his hand. He was so kind. Then she wanted him again. She wanted to take his cock in her mouth, suck him hard, and wipe the image of his father out of her head. Frantically she scrabbled at his clothes, popping some buttons on his shirt in her haste to make contact with his skin. She totally took control. Leaning her head down she took one of his tiny nipples in her mouth and worried it with her teeth. At the same time her hand went to his crotch and roughly rubbed and pulled at his cloth covered member. Groaning he struggled to move her head, to get his own hands down to his zipper. As his cock sprang free she didn't even hesitate and in one smooth motion engulfed it in her mouth. She moved her head down until she was gagging, his entire length embedded in her throat. Amy sucked him with fury, with total passion, with a complete desire for oblivion. Poor boy. He didn't know what hit him. He wanted to be a gentleman but who could be when some slut is intent on swallowing you whole? She grasped his balls in her hand and squeezed gently, her tongue working furiously up and down his shaft, her throat milking his cockhead.

Wild-eyed, she took her mouth from around his cock and panted, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck my throat, my mouth. Take my breathe away. Make me gag. Oh god, Robbie! Fuck my throat!"

And he did. With a roughness she had no idea he possessed he grabbed her by the hair at the back of her neck and drove her head back down over his throbbing manhood.

"I don't know what's gotten into you but I like it!" He was shouting. "That's right, baby. Suck my cock. Take it all the way down your throat. God, you are one nasty little bitch. Suck it, bitch. Suck my big boner until I cum deep in your throat!"

And suck it Amy did. Phlegm worked up from deep inside her and lubricated his cock. She swallowed him until she couldn't breathe. She was beside herself with lust. She delighted in his hand pushing down on her head. Delighted in losing control this way. "It's working!" She thought. "I'm sucking his cock and I'm not thinking of his father!" And then, of course, she was thinking of his father again. Imagining that it was Mr. Matthews' cock plunging up into her mouth. Bitterly she let the fantasy overtake her and as a result her excitement trebled. She groaned around Robbie's cock. It was fortunate Amy couldn't speak because in her head she was saying, "That's right, Mr. Matthews. Fuck my mouth, make me your slut!" Robbie knew none of this and then with a jerk he abruptly pulled his cock from her mouth and shot his cum all over her face. She was taken aback. In her innocence she didn't actually know what happened when men came. Spurt after spurt exploded from his cockhead, splashing against her cheeks, in her hair, in her gaping mouth.

"Goddamn, Amy! That was fantastic. Totally awesome!" Robbie's hands fumbled at Amy's blouse and she didn't try to stop him as they insinuated themselves under her bra and found her nipples, which were rock hard and throbbing. She knew her panties were totally wet. She wanted more. She wanted to be taken, possessed, but even in this state Amy knew she didn't want it to be Robbie who did the taking. She stopped his hand as it tried to work its way under her skirt.

"No, Robbie, don't. I couldn't stand it if you touched me. I'm so sensitive. Please, just kiss me."

He did kiss her, his tongue driving deep into her mouth and then licking up and down her face. She realized with surprise that he was licking his own cum from her cheeks and forehead. The thought was exciting and she felt her clit throbbing in response.

"That was wonderful, Robbie." She was only half lying.

"Really? You liked it? It was ok?" He was like a little kid. "Shit! I must be the luckiest guy in the whole world." Gently he kissed her face and her neck. When he looked at her he had a huge grin on his face.

"Next time, it's your turn. Jesus, Amy. You are so hot! I can't believe you did that for me. And I didn't even have to ask!"

Amy laughed. Robbie's glee was infectious. "No, you didn't have to ask, but you can ask if you want you know? I enjoyed that. I really did. Your cock is so beautiful." She nestled her head against his chest and wondered what his father's cock was like.

To Be Continued...

12