Taking Busty Jessica to the Club

Story Info
Seth helps Jessica discover her nasty side.
1.9k words
3.91
122.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,659 Followers

Sure, I knew she had a reputation for being wild. But she was so hot. Her large breasts made even larger with those push up bras she liked to wear. Her long dark hair and full lips and the smirk that made you want to slap her right were she stood.

Please don't get me wrong; I'm not a violent man. Jessica had just pushed me over the edge and I couldn't take it any more. Maybe the fact that I had a ton of pent up frustration from lack of sex didn't help my situation. I had also just been fired from my job and about to be evicted from my apartment. I was so damn angry.

That's when Jessica called me. She always called herself BJ. That stood for Busty Jessica she told everyone. I knew it stood for something else though. After all, I had dated her a few times, I should know.

I was sitting home alone, depressed over my situation when the phone rang. I picked it up. "Hi Seth. It's BJ. I'm lonely, will you take me out tonight?" She asked.

"Look Jessica." I told her. "I'm in a rotten mood and I just want to relax tonight. I don't think I can take you dancing on the bar again tonight and I'm still mad at you for taking my watch."

"I'm sorry baby." She told me. "I promise to be good. I just need to get out of the house and have a beer. Please, please, please!" She squealed into the phone.

"Ok, ok!" I yelled at her. "Just don't piss me off tonight. I might explode."

Fifteen minutes later, I arrived at the Double D. Lounge. It was a small bar with a live band and always good for a fight on a Friday night. I saw Jessica as soon as I walked into the door. She had on a skin tight white t-shirt that made her incredible tits seem even bigger. She was wearing a denim skirt and high leather boots. She was fucking hot as usual!

I bought us both a shot of tequila and a pitcher of beer. As the night wore on, I actually started to enjoy myself. The band was good and Jessica was actually nice to me. She was hanging all over me and made me feel like I had a girlfriend again.

Sometime after midnight Jessica's real self came out. On one of our many quick kisses, she actually bit my lip until I bled. I pushed her away asked her why the fuck she did that.

"What now you're queer and can't take a little pain?" She smirked at me. She then dumped her beer in my lap.

It was like "what the hell?" I couldn't believe how much of a bitch she was. She got up and started dancing with this dude Rodney that I completely could not stand. All of my problems seemed to crash down on me out of nowhere, and I snapped.

Any body can snap. I'm not proud of what I did. Well maybe a little. Am I a bad person? You decide.

I walked over to the dance floor and pulled her away from Rodney. "Just fucking leave!" I sneered at him. I didn't really have a plan. I started to drag Jessica over to the men's room.

I took her inside with me and smacked her face hard. She grunted and stared at me. Was that a smile on her lips? It put me over the edge. I pulled down my pants. Yes, right in the middle of the men's room! There must have been seven other guys in there. I didn't care thought.

I forced Jessica to her knees and whipped my cock out of my shorts. "Suck me off right here bitch!" I commanded.

She obeyed and opened her mouth and slid her lips down my shaft till her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I told you there was a reason we called her BJ. She was an expert and very talented.

She started sucking me off and sliding her lips up and down my cock. I was oblivious to anything else in the bathroom at that point and started to fuck her face with force. She started to gag a little and drool started to leak out of her mouth as I thrust my cock deep into her mouth. After a few minutes of this I could sense I was going to cum and really wanted to humiliate her.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth right when I started to spasm and shot my semen all over her face. It had been a while since I came and let me tell you there was a lot!

I backed way when I was done with my cock in my hand. Jessica kneeled there in the middle of the dirty bathroom with cum dripping from her face on to her shirt and the floor.

Every guy in there was stone silent. It was eerie to say the least. All eyes were on the cum queen in the middle of the room. It wasn't long before one of the men, unzipped his pants and walked over to Jessica dangling his cock before her lips.

Jessica sucked him into her mouth and continued to give him a sloppy, noisy blowjob. I had never seen a live sex show like this and it got me aroused. I was still angry as hell though. "She'll suck you all off." I said. "But if any of you cums in her mouth I'll fucking throttle you! You better cum on her face and shirt." I told them.

Nobody even tried to disagree with me. Every one of them came on her face. Some guys shot thick ropes of cum into her hair. Other guys dripped on her lips and chest. It was hot I tell you.

After the last guy was finished they all left the bathroom. It was just Jessica and I. Her face was covered in cum and it glistened in the lights. Lot's of cum had dripped onto the floor. In fact the floor was covered with it.

"I guess I better clean up." She said.

'No!" I yelled at her. "Get on your feet." She obeyed and I grabbed her hand and yanked her back out into the bar.

We found two bar stools and took our seats. The bartender, a sweet little red head came over to take our drink orders. She stopped in mid sentence and stared at Jessica. In fact everyone near the bar stopped and stared at Jessica.

Imagine the scene if you can. There's this cute sexy girl sitting at a bar like nothings wrong, with cum dripping off of her face. It was amazing. Jessica grabbed a pretzel off of the bar and used it to scoop some of the cum off her face and eat it.

The bartender nearly wretched and ran to the other side of the bar. Jessica kept on enjoying her cum covered pretzels.

I was done with this game though. I grabbed her hand again and pulled her into the bathroom. I didn't care if I got arrested, kicked out of the bar or anything. I was too far-gone at this point.

There were two other men in the restroom this time. Both of the men were big tall guys heading to the urinals on the far wall. "Stop." I yelled at them.

"We got to go. What the fuck business is it of yours."? One of the men responded.

"If you'll just wait I have a better idea." I told him.

The men stopped and watched to see what I was up to. I pushed Jessica to her knees near the pools of cum on the floor. "Lick it up bitch. Every drop." I yelled down at her.

She looked at me like I was crazy. She could tell by the look in my eyes that I wasn't kidding with this order. She obeyed.

Jessica leaned forward onto her hands and placed her tongue into one of the pools of cum on the floor. She started to lap it up. You, know, like a cat drinking water. It was so nasty, yet so hot. She hungrily started to suck up all the cum on the floor. This floor was dirty too. There were pee stains and other stains and well you know how guys are!

The other men just stared at Jessica in amazement. I can tell you that none of the three of us had ever seen anything like that. Jessica started to wretch once or twice but cleaned it all up.

I pulled a pair of handcuffs out of my back pocket. "Why do you have handcuffs in your pocket Seth?" I can hear all of you asking me. Well don't ask cause I don't know except to tell you that Jessica and me used them at my place on one of our dates. I guess I was hoping I'd get lucky with her tonight. I did.

I placed them on her hands. She had obediently turned around and placed her hands behind her for me. I didn't even have to tell her to do it. I pulled her over to one of the urinals. I flushed it. I didn't want it dirty for my date! I am a nice guy.

I ordered the two men to piss in it. They did and when they were done I forcefully pushed Jessica's head down into it and told her to drink it. She obeyed and we could hear her lapping up the men's piss. God it was nasty!

I pulled her away after a few minutes and placed her on the floor facing me. I pulled out my cock and blasted her face with a hot stream of piss. I hadn't gone the whole night, and I had quite a few beers loaded into my bladder.

Jessica opened her mouth and let my stream well up in her mouth before she spit it out over her lips and down onto her shirt. My piss wouldn't' stop though and she tried swallowing the next mouth full. She smiled as she did it. I think she liked the taste.

When I was done pissing. I pulled my cock back into my pants and threw the key to Jessica's handcuffs to the two big men. "She's all your's." I told her and left the bar. I felt a lot better and went home and crashed.

The next morning there was a knock on the door. It was Jessica! She looked a little tired but nothing too bad. "Seth, can I take a shower and crash here?" She asked me.

I smiled and told her sure. As she made her way to the spare bathroom to shower she looked over her shoulder at me. "I can't believe you treated me like that and left me. That was the nastiest night I could have ever imagined."

She turned and faced me. "But it was the best night of my life. I think I love you Seth." With that she ran into the bathroom and shut the door.

That was two years ago and you know what. Like a fool I did it. I married the little slut. I'll let you know what our honeymoon was like the next time!

sethp
sethp
3,659 Followers