Taking Care of Dad

Story Info
Jessica and Dad take their relationship to a new level.
3.4k words
4.51
85.6k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers

Jessica was 16 years old when her parents divorced. That was 6 years ago. She had wanted to stay with her dad when they split up but both her mom and dad thought it would be best for a teenage girl to live with her mother. Jessica wasn't happy about that. She and her dad had always been close. Much closer than she and her mom. But now, 6 years later, at the age of 22 (her birthday was just last week), she was back with her dad.

Her dad, Jack, had always been the adventurous type. That was the main reason he and Jessica had always been so close. They both loved taking risks, whereas her mom was what some may call a stick in the mud, a wet rag, a bore. Everything was either too dangerous, too hot, too dirty or just not to her liking. It was Jack's adventurous streak that led to Jessica being here with him now. He had been involved in a motorcycle accident which led to a broken leg that required surgery.

She was in the kitchen preparing their lunch when she heard a loud crash and a "shit!" from the living room. She ran to the living room to check on her dad and there he was, half drunk, sprawled on the floor like a helpless old man. Jessica was worried, of course, but she couldn't help but smile.

Big, bad, motorcycle riding Jack lay on the floor wearing nothing but his boxers and a t-shirt, looking like someone had just pulled the rug out from underneath his feet. He started laughing, which caused Jessica to start laughing along with him.

"You gonna help me up from here or just stand there laughing at me?" His speech slurred.

"You're drunk," she said.

"No shit. What gave it away?" He rolled over onto his side, causing a pain to shoot through his right leg. "Damn!"

"Just hold on. Let me help you," she said. "Here, take my arm."

"You can't lift me," he said.

"I'm stronger than I look. Now, come on," she said. Jessica bent down to let him take hold of her arm. She slowly lifted him, easing him back to his chair and carefully placing his leg back up on the ottoman.

"What were you trying to do? You know you're not supposed to try getting up by yourself," she said.

"I'm tired of living like a fucking crippled," he said. "I need to piss."

"Well, I can help you," she said. "All you had to do was ask."

"I'm a grown man, I don't need my daughter to help me take a damn piss," he said.

"Well, apparently you do. Is your leg okay, do you think you can make it to the bathroom with my help?" She asked.

"Yeah." He had no choice but to give in.

Jessica once again helped her dad get up and carefully led him to the bathroom. It wasn't easy, considering the fact that he couldn't put any weight on his right leg and he was drunk. But they eventually made it, both of them out of breath.

He quickly opened the fly of his boxers, not giving her a chance to turn around, and the waterworks began. Before Jessica looked away, she caught sight of his cock. She never knew he was that big. She had been with a few guys before but never with anyone packing a tool like that. She turned her head the other way, embarrassed by the thought of her dad catching her staring.

"Jeez, that feels good," he said. "It's making my goddam eyes water."

She tried to laugh but it came out as a nervous, jittery cackle. In her mind all she could see was that monster cock hanging out of her dad's boxers. She could feel her pulse quickening. Her breathing was unsteady. My God, she thought, I'm getting turned on thinking about my dad's cock. From the sound of things, the flow was coming to an end. Jack stumbled a little, falling against her. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his waist to keep him steady on his feet, causing his cock to brush against her leg. She let out a heavy breath as she felt his meaty flesh rubbing against her bare leg, just below her shorts. The thin blouse she was wearing did little to hide her hard nipples.

Jack did his best to tuck himself back in without falling down again. Jessica tried to avert her eyes but the temptation was too strong, she took one more quick look. It wasn't quick enough. When she looked up at her dad, he was staring straight at her, a drunken smile on his face. Her face reddened with embarrassment.

"That's okay girl. I guess you've seen a cock before," he said, slurring his words.

"Come on, we'll get you back to your chair," she said.

"I'd rather just go to bed. You're right, I'm drunk," he said. "I need a bath but I don't think I can manage that right now. Maybe after I get some sleep."

She led him to his bedroom. He seemed to be leaning on her a little heavier now, the full weight of his body causing her to strain to keep them both up. They were almost to the bed now. Just a few more steps, and she could let him sit down on the edge of the bed while she lifted his injured leg up. Just a few more steps. There. She eased him down onto the bed. She had to step back and stretch out the cramp that had started to build in her side.

"I told you I was too heavy for you," he said, leaning back.

"I'm fine. I just need a minute," she said. "Let's get your leg up and get you turned around so you can lay down. Okay?"

When she lifted his leg and started to slide him around, his cock once again came out of his boxers. This time, there was no avoiding it, it was right in front of her face.

"Sorry, it seems to have a mind of it's own," he said. "I'm really sorry about this, Jessica." She could hear the sincerity in his voice.

"Don't worry about it, Dad," she said. She didn't even try to look away this time.

He had the most amazing cock she had ever seen and in some deep dark place in her mind, she wanted it. She wanted to feel that huge piece of man meat inside her. Her mouth. Her pussy. She could feel herself getting wet. Her juices were flowing at just the thought of his huge cock inside her. She knew it was wrong to have those thoughts but in a way, that was what made it so exciting. To have something that was forbidden. To have him cum inside her. Her body trembled at the thought of his seed spewing into her hot, wet pussy. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed. He had fallen asleep. Or maybe passed out would be the better term.

She stood back from him and without even thinking, she slid her shorts down her slender legs, bringing her panties with them. She pulled her blouse off over her
head. She was now standing at her dad's bedside, completely naked. Her right hand moved down between her legs, feeling the wetness there. She pushed her finger inside, soaking it in her juices. Her left hand slowly massaged her breast, squeezing, playing her hard nipple. She licked her lips as she took her hand from her wet pussy and reached out, taking hold of that huge cock that had driven her to this. She rubbed her juices on her dad's cock, keeping her eyes on his, watching for any sign that he was waking. She let out a soft moan. Moving around to the other side of the bed to stay away from his injured leg, she sat down and bent over, taking him into her mouth. She tasted herself on him, fantasizing that he had been inside her. Even in his drunken slumber, his cock was responding to her mouth. She licked down the shaft to his balls, gently sucking them.

Jack mumbled something in his slurred speech but his eyes never opened. Jessica continued to suck on his balls. She had never had these urges toward her dad until she saw his cock. Could it be something that was always there? Something she had subconsciously always wanted? She didn't know and at the moment she didn't care. She wanted it now and that was all she cared about. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and went down as far as she could, only half way. It was incredible. She had an orgasm, while sucking his cock.

She sat up, looking at his now huge erection, trying to figure out a way to get that thing inside her without hurting his leg. She wanted to go for a ride. She moved up next to him and spread his good leg out a little farther. Backing up to the edge of the bed, she pushed herself up and slowly lowered herself onto him from his left side. If not for the alcohol, there would be now way he could sleep through this. Her left hand was on his stomach and her right hand on his left leg, lowering herself onto the biggest fucking cock she had ever had in her life. It was unbelievable. She was moaning with pleasure as her rhythm became faster. Her only wish was that he could be slamming it into her, himself. God, it felt so fucking good.

She had another orgasm, her whole body shaking as she came with an intensity she had never felt before. But still, she wasn't satisfied. She wanted his cum. She wanted to taste him. She wanted to feel his hot sperm running down her throat. She had to have it.

She pushed herself up off him and quickly turned around and went down on his cock. Licking and sucking all of her juices from him, savoring the taste of herself. She started stroking his cock with both hands as she sucked. She was in a frenzy. She knew alcohol delayed the senses but he had to cum eventually. And she was determined to get it. She forced herself to take it deeper into her mouth and throat, almost gagging at one point. Her hands moved faster, stroking him, jerking him off. She ran her tongue around the head, and yes, she could taste pre-cum. He was almost there. She quickly took it back into her mouth and continued her assault on this monster cock that had always been so close and unknown until now. Her jaws were getting tired but she was unwilling to give in.

She was so close to having what she now knew she had always wanted. Her dad's seed. And then it happened. Hot, slick cum filled her mouth. She started swallowing, not daring to lose any of it. Her hands kept up the strokes as she greedily swallowed every last drop. She was in ecstasy.

She sat down on the floor next to the bed as her body gave way to another orgasm. She quickly shoved three fingers into her pussy and violently fucked herself.

When she was finally done, she lay back on the floor, unable to stand. It was the best sex she had ever had and the man who had given it to her wasn't even aware of what had happened.

When she was finally able to stand, she went to the bathroom and got a wash cloth and a bowl of warm water, coming back to clean her dad. When she had finished, she took a well deserved hot shower and then finished cooking lunch for herself.

Later that evening, when Jack finally woke up, she brought dinner to him in bed and told him that he really did need a bath, but she was not about to try and get him to the bathroom for it. She told him she would give him a sponge bath. After some complaining about feeling like a helpless old man, he finally agreed.

"I guess the tables have turned," he said. "You have to take care of me now, huh?"

She laughed. If only he knew how well he had taken care of her just a few hours earlier. "I don't mind, Dad, really." She gave him a seductive smile. "You finish your dinner and I'll go get everything we need. Okay?"

"You're a good daughter, Jessica. A good daughter to go to all this trouble. I guess me and your mom did a pretty good job of raising you, after all," he said.

"You, more than Mom," she said.

"Don't be so hard on her. She's a good woman. Things just didn't work out, that's all," he said.

"I don't want to talk about her, okay?" She said.

"Fair enough," he said.

"Finish your dinner, I'll be back in a few minutes," she said.

Jessica went to her room and changed into something a little easier to get off. She was going to let him enjoy her as much as she had enjoyed him. And lets face it, with one leg in a cast, where was he going to go?

A few minutes later, she returned to his room wearing nothing but a long t-shirt that came down just below her ass, carrying a large bowl of warm, soapy water and a large sponge with a towel draped over her shoulder. Jack was surprised to say the least. She saw the surprised look on his face and smiled.

"You don't expect me to get my clothes soaking wet, do you?" She laughed.

"I guess not," he said, feeling a little confused.

She took his tray and placed it over on the dresser. Pretending to drop the towel on the way, bending over to pick it up, it was very obvious she wasn't wearing panties. Jack noticed but didn't know what to say. The sight of his daughter's tight ass sent a shiver through him. He tried to push the thought from his mind. This was his daughter. But yes, it was definitely causing feelings he knew he shouldn't be having.

"Now," she said, "we'll need to get your boxers off, Dad."

"I know," he said, feeling a little embarrassed. He didn't even remember her looking at his cock in the bathroom, earlier.

She slowly and seductively began to slide her dad's boxers down, working them over the cast, looking him in the eyes. She looked down at his cock and bit her lower lip, making sure he noticed the gesture. She could see a reaction and it wasn't in his eyes. Just a little movement. She could already feel herself getting wet again. Once she had his boxers off, she moved the bowl of soapy water to the nightstand and asked if he was ready.

"I guess so," he said.

She soaked the sponge and started with his face, softly caressing his cheeks and forehead. She moved down to his neck and over his muscular chest. The whole time, she kept a watchful eye on his cock, looking for signs. She rinsed the sponge and wiped the soap from his body. Then, moving lower still, over his stomach and his hips, down his left leg and both feet. She was saving the best for last.

Once again, she rinsed the sponge and washed off the soap. She could tell now that he was starting to get an erection. She looked for any trace of embarrassment on his face. There was none. He watched as she washed him. She had made sure to splash some water on her shirt which was now clinging to her breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible. She didn't have large breasts but they were a very sexy and perky c-cup.

She soaked the sponge again and slowly made her way to his groin, skirting his balls, lightly brushing them with the backside of her hand. His erection grew. Still, no words were spoken.

Jack's breathing was a little heavier now. He knew he was getting an erection but there was nothing he could do about that. And he wasn't really trying to think of anything to do about it. His eyes were glued to his daughter. His very sexy, very beautiful daughter with her wet t-shirt and her seductive eyes and smile. It was wrong, yes, but he wanted her. He was willing let anything happen.

She gently took his cock in one hand and moved the sponge over his balls and up the shaft. He had a full erection now. She slowly began to stroke him, first with her free hand and then with the sponge. She stared into his eyes as she licked her lips. Rinsing the sponge, she washed off all the soap and continued to stroke his hard cock.

"I love you, Dad," she whispered.

"Oh, I love you too, sweetheart," he said.

She took his cock into her mouth. He moaned, slightly pushing up with his hips as best he could. Her mouth was so hot. So inviting. She continued stroking his cock as she licked up and down the shaft, running her tongue over the head, while staring into his eyes. He reached down with his left hand and softly caressed her cheek. She leaned into it, taking one of his fingers and running her tongue around it, sucking it.

"Turn around and get on top of me, I want to taste you," he said.

She stood and removed her t-shirt, standing at the head of the bed and climbed up, straddling his face. She quickly went back to sucking his cock. It was happening. Her dad wanted her as much as she wanted him.

Jack wasted no time sinking his tongue into his daughter's sweet, wet pussy. He ran his tongue in and out of her, tongue fucking her. He squeezed her tight ass with both hands. God, she tasted so good. All he could think was that this felt so right. They had always been so close. Like this moment was meant to be.

He ran his tongue over her clit and sucked on it. Licking the labia and then back inside. She had started moving her hips, forcing her pussy on him. He gently pushed one finger into her ass.

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh, God yes! Finger fuck my ass!"

He started moving his finger in and out faster. Faster. She begged him to go deeper. To go faster. Use two fingers. She begged him not to stop. But he had to stop, because he wanted to make love to her. He wanted to have his cock inside his daughter. He wanted to cum inside his beautiful, loving daughter.

"I want you," he said.

"Oh, yes, Dad," she said. "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you shoot that hot load up inside me."

She got up and moved around to the side, the same as she did earlier, but this time, her dad would be fucking her. She would know how much he was enjoying her. She lowered herself onto his hard cock, feeling it fill her insides.

"God, you feel so fucking good," he said.

"Oh, you feel good too, Dad. The best and biggest cock I've ever had. I love your cock," she said.

He was doing his best to thrust into her. The right leg slowed things down a bit, but she was picking up the slack. She rode his cock like a pro. Her tits shaking as she bounced up and down on her dad's cock.

"Cum inside me, Dad. Cum in me Daddy!" She quickened the pace.

He pushed up as far as he could, burying his huge cock inside his beautiful daughter's tight pussy and exploded inside her. He let out a guttural moan as he emptied his seed inside his daughter.

"Yes! Yes!" She gyrated her hips round and round, squeezing his cock with her pussy. She was milking every last bit from him. And then she collapsed, almost falling to the floor before she caught herself.

He reached up and pulled her close to him. They shared a passionate kiss and lay in each others arms.

"I love you so much, sweetheart," he said.

"I love you, Dad," she said.

"Sleep in here from now on, this is our room now," he said.

"I'll do anything for you, Dad," she said. "Always."

MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers