Taking Care of Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went big as she watched me roll the condom down over my pulsing shaft. Licking her lips she remarked, "Oh, my, you are a big one, aren't you?"

I grinned, wiggling my eyebrows. "Wait till you feel it."

And feel it she did, when I picked her up and sat her down on her knees, straddling my thighs, letting her wiggle her way down, softly whimpering the whole time, till she'd finally managed to take every long hard inch of my swollen cock into her surprisingly tight little pussy. Her eyes drifted shut and she just sat for a moment, I think to get used to the feel of me filling her up so tight. "Oh, god, you feel good," she whispered, carefully shifting a little to accommodate my size, before she pushed down on my shoulders to lift herself almost all the way off, then she eased her ass back down, packing her pussy to the max all over again, while also giving me the sultriest, most satisfied smiled I'd ever seen.

"You like that, huh?" I asked stroking her back, half-convinced I had to be dreaming because I'd never known such bliss in my life. Sitting on the couch and fucking Hal's hot mom was like experiencing a living breathing dream come true.

And realizing she was getting off on me, as much as I was getting off on her, was really messing with my head. Even though she had twenty years on me, Rachel was still the hottest woman I'd ever seen, and to think she was happily riding my joy stick was almost too hard to believe.

As she picked up her pace and began to pound down on me harder and faster, her big breasts heaving, her mouth falling open, desperately panting, I almost came from the sight of her alone, never mind how crazy good she felt working the fuck out of my cock, squeezing me inside her in a death grip, with every downward thrust.

I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and really began to suck, and that little tit play was all it took, and suddenly she threw back her head and screamed, "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Oh, god I've never felt anything so good in my life."

I smiled, because I really do love a challenge. And seeing as I'd just delivered mind-numbing orgasm number three, if she thought that felt good, I decided I might bend her over the back of the couch and really let her have a feel of my mighty tool in action. "You still want more?" I whispered against her ear.

Barely able to catch her breath after coming that hard, she nodded and murmured, "Yes, I want it all, everything you can give me, and please don't hold back."

Don't hold back? Fuck, I was really going to go caveman on her ass now. Seeing as she'd just begged me to ride her any damn way I wanted.

So, after I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her again, smilingly slyly into her heavy lidded gaze, I picked her up, walked her around to the back of the couch, and lifted one of her legs till her knee was resting on the tall leather back, with one of her feet still on the floor. Then I groaned out loud at the sight of my life long fantasy woman's pussy gaping open wide, and just begging for me to fill her up and take her hard. But just to be sure I whispered in her ear, "You sure you can take it rough?"

Still slightly gasping, she said, "Oh, yes, just give it to me, and give it to me hard, Brian, please."

So, I slid two fingers into her pussy and rolled my eyes when I felt how slick she was. At least I knew when I plowed her good and hard, she'd be nice and juicy and ready for the wildest fuck of her life.

But I was the one groaning the loudest when I took hold of my dick, and pushed it into her tight little opening. She was just so fucking tight, that I felt like I was being sucked into the best wet dream ever. And just the thought of sinking my cock into Rachel Ellison's tight little pussy was enough for me to almost lose my load.

Gritting my teeth, I persevered, clutching her hip I carefully thrust a little deeper and harder with every thrust. And the way she was happily whimpering, I could feel she was getting off too. But just to be sure, I reached around and gave her a clit and little massage while riding her cunt about as hard as I dared. But the way she just kept thrusting her ass back for more, finally made me lose it. Clenching my jaw, and grasping her hips, I started to pound her with everything I had, pistoning in and out of her like a demon, till I felt my legs were about ready to give out.

Till finally, she tossed back her head and cried out, "Oh god, yes, don't ever stop, please don't ever stop, it just feels so good!"

She felt so amazing clamping down hard around my cock, when I felt my balls were about ready to explode I growled and plowed into her deep and froze, sure that I'd never come as hard in my life, my dick just wouldn't stop pulsing. And with the way she was milking me inside her, it was a wonder I could still find it in me to breathe by the time I took hold of dick and pulled out of her.

I turned her around, pushed back the hair from her eyes, and brushing my lips over hers, I asked her, "Are you okay?"

The sultry way she grinned as she nodded, with her breasts still heaving hard, I knew she'd loved me going crazy on her ass, every bit as much as I'd enjoyed nearly fucking her blue. Still, hating to think I might have been a little too rough on her, I carried her up to her bathroom, poured her a bath and then got in with her and gently washed her till she was happily laying back in my arms yawning and looking like she could use a nap.

After I'd dried her off, of course making her laugh when I suckled her titties and pressed a long, lingering kiss to her gorgeous little pussy, we crawled into bed together and slept like the dead for hours, spooned together nice and tight. Seems going at it that hard, even for a guy my age, could tire you out.

But what woke me up was the feel a warm, soft hand wrapping around my cock, getting me hard for her all over again.

Cracking open my eyes, I chuckled at the coy look on her face as she stroked me in her palm. "Anything else I can do for you, Mrs. Ellison," I asked as I gently stroked a hand over hair.

"Hmm, yes, now that you ask. I think you've got my poor pussy humming so hard after the workout you gave it, that it's going to need one more ride before I can fall back to sleep for the night."

Always willing to lend a hand, especially to such an insatiable little minx, I lifted her leg over mine, and slid a finger into her pussy, murmuring, "Yeah, I see what you mean, I can still feel it tingling." But when I reached around for my shorts and realized that I'd left them downstairs, I ran hand over my face and groaned. Then I lifted her leg off mine, and told her, "Hold that thought, I'll be right back." I realized I'd have to get a box of condoms to keep in the nightstand if we were going to keep this thing going, and I was sure as hell hoping that she was thinking she wanted more of me, too.

I also knew if I knocked up Hal's mom taking her bareback, that Hal would probably want to kill me, so I knew I'd have to be sure to keep it bagged whenever we made out.

After taking the stairs two at a time, both ways, I was back in a heartbeat, already sheathed and ready to give it to her any way she wanted it.

But then we heard her phone ping with a text, and when she reached for it she smiled. "Hey, it looks like Hal's already got a few meetings scheduled stateside, so he says he'll be dropping by for a quick visit in a few days."

Though I gave her the thumbs up, and said, "Hey, that'll be nice." I wondered if Hal would be able to tell that I'd been getting busy with his Mom. Because I already felt guilty as fuck standing by her bed with my dick in my hand, staring down at her naked with her legs spread, waiting for me to make her squeal all over again, knowing that my buddy had just texted his mother to say hello.

And I'm pretty sure when he asked me to help out his mom, this was not what he had in mind.

Trouble was, now that I'd had a taste of her, and really knew what she was like, it was going to be a damned hard trick to just go back to how things were before we started getting naked together and making each other crazy. But no way was I going to give her up, not when it was this good...

12