Taking Care of Poor Ron

Story Info
My loving wife tries to cheer up my depressed brother.
8.1k words
3.35
22.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under 18 in story. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely ridiculous, this is made up fiction. Please don't try to put too much reality in this. It's just a story. I understand this could be in several different categories. I picked LOVING WIVES. There is some brother-sister incest. If that bothers you, stop reading now. There's no real BTB or RAAC, but everyone gets just desserts, in a fashion. please try to be civil in your comments.

Bored Wife Goes Sex Crazy With My Depressed Brother.

My brother's wife passed away. Ron was heartbroken. He got very depressed, and the meds didn't seem to help very much. I was very worried that he might do something really stupid. I told this to my wife of thirty years and she asked me if I wanted her to cheer him up the way she always cheered me up. WHAT?!

"You want to give Ron a blowjob Sandy?" Sandy is my 48 year old wife. Ron is my depressed brother.

"Yes I do Dan. I love you with all my heart, but the last couple of years have been kinda boring. No, that's not totally true. The last few years have bored me out of my mind. I have been bored to tears. I know you think so too, because you watch a lot of porn. I am not casting stones here, but we have done pretty much everything two married people can do many, many times over." Sandy looked totally bored with me.

Perhaps she is right. I am a boring person. Working insane crazy hours to get my business up and running. My wife calls it my "hobby" since I folded every single profit penny back into the business. She does not know that my "stupid, dumb-assed, worthless hobby is going public next Wednesday. I have been preparing for my employees (I employ about six thousand smart and capable men and women) to take over the place outright and I would only stay long enough for the new board and president to take over. I am under a gag order (which nets me another three hundred thousand dollars) to not tell anyone- but in particular, do NOT tell my charming, but super big-mouth wife about the new IPO. Truth is I could tell her with a damn marching band, she still firmly believes that my business is just a hobby. I have told her everything about my company to her bored "Sure I'm listening," wife-who-don't-really-care face. She doesn't even know what we do or how we make money. Sandy has no idea how much money I make.

The big money from the sale is going to be wire transferred to a nice Caribbean island. Just so you know, I am paying Uncle Sam his huge tax bite, but it's going to the island as a business. I am the only stockholder of that company.

That keeps it out of some cheating hands. My wife was droning on. I better catch up and listen to her bullshit.

"-As for your poor dear brother Ron, his wife was a super slut and he was the direct beneficiary of her sluttiness. I am sure he misses that. Did you know she asked me every year for the past five years if she could suck your cock? I asked her not too out of fear." My wife shocked me. My dear departed sister-in-law wanted to suck my cock? What?? What kind of new bullshit was this? She never said anything about sucking my dick when she was alive.

"Fear of what?" Why was my wife scared by a sister-in-law blowjob? An imaginary one I think. It sounded off the wall.

"That she would steal you away from me, what with her big fat ass and her huge luscious tits. I was worried that you getting a blowjob from her would lead to fucking her brains out, and then the end of us. She used to laugh at me. She said you loved me way more than 'your own life.' My wife explained her quasi-insane reasoning to me. I felt dumber after listening to her.

"That is correct," I said without any thought. "First off, I'm not at all depressed. Poor Ron is very despondent. Second thing is, I know for a fact that more than a blowjob, he misses her tiddies. He used to suck on her huge mambos every night. That made him very happy!"

"Do I have big fat tiddies Dan?" She used my name, so it was a serious question. My wife has fantastic big tits. Why is she all of a sudden worrying about her big, beautiful, suckable rack? Her tits were fuckin huge and gorgeous in my eyes. When she went out, men (and women too) would try to stare at her yummy yabos and not get caught. I played with her mellons whenever she let me. Which lately was not much. She pissed me off so bad.

"You have magnificent mammaries my darling. Mighty tasty nipples too!" I replied in all honesty. She had 48 E cup breasts. They were quite lovely. Men saw her cleavage and almost drooled on her. I always drooled on her! They are awesome tits, and very sensitive as well. She can get off from a good hard nipple sucking. Too bad she doesn't like me to suck them anymore. That hurt me terribly.

"Well, how about if I let him suck my tits and I suck his dick?"

"Why are you fixated on felatio? Isn't nipple sucking enough to make him happy?" I asked.

"Maybe. All I know is when I suck your cock and swallow your jism you are insufferably happy all day long. Hell, you smile like an idiot for at least four or five days. The only thing that makes you happier than a blowjob is sex. What makes you the happiest of all is if I let you fuck my ass. That puts a smile on your face and a song in your heart for at least a damn month. Did I miss anything?" She asked me. She was right about all that.

"So why the emphasis on giving Ron a hummer?" She seemed to have a positive desire to suck my brother's dick. Too bad I wasn't on that felatio list.

"I like sucking cock. Don't get me wrong, I am 100% faithful to you; but I know for a fact you used to love eating lots of girl's pussies. Am I wrong?" She asked, kinda deflecting a bit. I was playing the rope game with her. Give her enough rope... she can hang herself.

"No, I did enjoy lickin' labias! But I too am 100% faithful to you my darling. I mean if the roles were reversed would you like me to lick one of your depressed girlfriends?" I threw down the gauntlet.

"Yes, I would like that, but I get to watch you! That would be so awesome. How long would it take you? Fifteen or twenty minutes? Kate Reynolds is in the exact same situation as your brother. Too bad they dislike each other. I was trying to set them up, but it didn't work out at all. I like giving blowjobs. I love it when you come in my mouth. I miss giving several blowjobs a day. I was quite a slut until I met you. After that, I only sucked you Dan. So if I can cheer up your little brother Ron with a BJ, l know I will enjoy it, but only with your express permission and plenty of tooth brushing and mouthwash later on. The question is, will it be enough to cheer him up? You're his brother. What do you think? Will you allow it, or do you think it's a very stupid idea?"

"I'm not sure a blowjob is going to be enough. Have you talked to him lately? He visits her gravesite everyday and weeps uncontrollably for many hours. I have spoken to him. He misses her terribly." I said.

"Well, how about we go about it incrementally? Start with tit suckin' and see if that helps, then try oral sex. If that doesn't work, then you have to go gay honey, and fuck your brother. I don't want to cheat on you, and sex is across the line!"

"We could get your slutty cousin Alice. She cheats on Frank all the time according to you." I pointed out her cousin because she loves Ron. She has for years. She would probably leave her bastard husband in a heartbeat for Ron.

"She's two thousand miles away. I am not sure if she would do it. She got caught last month and Frank has her on a short leash if she wants to stay married to him. So she's suddenly a good girl. Yeah right!" She thought for a second. "If you were there with me, I would fuck him. It would be like we were doing it together and not cheating at all. Shit, you could both fuck me at the same time! That's my bucket list fantasy. Would that make him happy? It sure as hell would make me happy." She was daydreaming of getting a double penetration. I don't think this whole deal has anything to do with my poor brother's clinical depression. More to do with my wife's pussy.

"I don't know. I've never seen him this depressed before; never like this. I am worried he might..." I was interrupted by my wife.

"Don't say it! Wanna try my big tits first? I mean if you don't think this whole deal is dumb," she asked me. Woah! Is this a bribe? Hmmm.

"Ok, it is very dumb, but your big fat tits always cheer me up. You gonna let me play with them? You haven't let me in quite a while. Plus, don't fall in love with Ron."

"I already love your brother. He has been nothing but kind and loving to me since the first day I met him. Don't get me wrong, but if you die first, I am going after him instantly, because he is the closest thing to you. You are both so much alike! You know how much I love you."

"That is not making me feel better. But I do love him. This is top secret, so you have to swear to me that you won't repeat it..." She loves dirty gossip. This was extremely dirty and very possibly true.

"I swear that I will not repeat what you tell me." She said.

"My sister Margaret is thinking about fucking him. But she's worried about what if they get caught? It's incest. I don't know if people would care or not. His depression is well known around here and everyone would know exactly why she was doing that for him. It's not rocket science, you know. Anyway please do not tell anyone! She hasn't gone through with anything yet, so it would just be really terribly embarrassing at this point. Ok?" I asked her very nice.

"Ok, ok. I did swear to it, you know? Mum is the word. The thing is, if she fucks him, he won't want me. She has those humongous bowling-ball-size knockers and her huge ass is to die for. She would fuck him to death and leave a smile on his face." She was back to being defensive about her girls. She had tears in her eyes.

"Don't shortchange yourself. My brother has already told me how sexy he finds you. He said to me that you were, and I quote: "Hot, hot, HOT". He saw you in the tiny yellow bikini last year and we were discussing you while we had a beer. He definitely thinks you're sexy as hell. You won't believe this... he wanted to know if we could swap for a day or a weekend. I said yes, except that you would kill me!" Truth is, I didn't say yes, and truthfully, he and I never had that conversation. I was just fishing.

"I would have done it for you. But you wouldn't have come back once you tasted his wife!" She started crying real tears.

"You're so full of shit. I liked his wife, God rest her soul, but I LOVE YOU FOREVER. So you gonna come back to me after you taste the forbidden fruit?"

"Your brother is a fruit? Yikes."

"Ha ha. Very funny. Let's start out with you nursing him with your big bodacious ta tas. See how he reacts."

"Can't I suck him a little bit? Please? I miss sucking lots of cocks. I suppose I am just a dirty cocksucking slut." Wow, honesty. I was not expecting that.

"Fine, you can suck both our dicks. Will that make you happy!" I asked the dirty slut. I could watch my marriage spinning around in the crapper and about to enter the shit pipe. This was probably the end of us. Down the fuckin' tube.

"Yes, sucking your brother's cock will very likely make me a happy whore. Thank you Darling."

"That's it though, no further," I reminded her. I felt like this whole situation was going to blow up on us both. She was not going to stop. This was a full blown affair; I'm sure of it now.

"Pretty likely! Thanks honey. I'll get Kate Reynolds to suck your cock so you don't feel shortchanged. Ok?" Really? Yes, Kate is built like a brick shithouse, and she really likes me. Wait! Why am I saying no to her? I mean if we are toast, then Kate and me? That would be so awesome. I bet we will be secretly pictured for my little skanks divorce evidence.

"One thing at a time. You gonna put both our members in your mouth at the same time? That's so dirty." I asked her. She loved to talk dirty.

"That sounds fun, but that's a lot of cock. You both have those wide dicks. They call you 'the stump'. What do they call Ron?"

"Since he was a fireman, he got the nickname 'fireplug'. You know, short and very wide."

"What, like a fire hydrant? They call those fireplugs? They called your brother a fire hydrant?"

"Yup. He is slightly shorter than I am, but a little thicker. His nickname was and still is 'Fireplug'.

"Wow. I struck the mother load of nice cocks. Yours is the widest I've ever seen. Ron is even THICKER? WOW. That's it, I gotta fuck your brother now!" She giggled at me. "My God, if one of you fucks my ass and the other fucks my pussy ... I will be split in two! Ohmygod. " more giggling.

"I should never have said anything about his big dick. Oh boy. I'll never hear the end of it. Come on. You can call him while I drive. I hope he's not crying. We should bring him a pepperoni pizza. He loves those. Can you order it honey? We'll pick it up on the way."

"Got me using my mouth already," she observed.

"Yup. Get those lovely cocksucker lips working on ordering the pizza my Love."

"I love you too honey. Thanks for letting me suck his big dick. I think he will cheer up a bit, don't you think?" This was probably our swan song, but she didn't know it. Anyone could see it in her face, she was on a mission to fuck my brother. It made her happy, and it made me grieve for my dying marriage.

"Let's find out together. Don't forget to play with his balls. He loves that." I told her.

"How on earth do you know that?" she asked.

"We discussed it. He has to remind his wife. Oh sorry. I should say he had to... you know, past tense with her gone now." I kept forgetting she was dead.

"Try not to speak about her, unless he brings her up. It upsets him greatly. Ok?" she suggested. How did she know that? Hmmm.

"You're right. I will try not to upset him. You gonna swallow his cum?" I asked her. She never swallows mine unless she is in a big hurry.

"Of course. Unless he comes in my pussy or my butt. We'll cross those bridges if we have to. Ok?"

"You really are serious about getting double penetrated tonight. You really want to get double fucked? You want two dicks in your puss at the same time?" I was curious how serious she was.

"Not you two, no. Your dicks are way too damned thick. It would be like having a baby. No, one cock in my puss and one dick in my asshole will be perfect, thank you! You could spit roast me too."

"What?"

"One cock in my mouth, the other in my cunt or my rectum. Like I was on a spit, being roasted over a fire, but without all the third-degree burns and barbecue sauce." I laughed, picturing my wife covered in barbecue sauce.

"Sounds like you thought about this a whole lot." I spoke.

"It's my fantasy fuck." She smiled.

"You dirty little slut!" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~

My wife drove us to my brother's place, which surprised me. She knew about the shortcut off the expressway and the blind turn that you have to slow down for. She executed every maneuver perfectly, like she had been there a hundred times. She had not. They moved here two years ago, before his wife passed away. They had sold the big house and bought a way, way smaller size place and put the extra money towards her medical bills. How did she know without any assistance from Google Maps? Hmmm. One more nail.

We showed up at my brother's place with pizza and beer. He was in his robe. He looked awful. The pizza and beer seemed to have a positive effect, but his eyes were still in the dumps. After we ate, Sandy started to unbutton her shirt and his eyes watched her fingers slowly opening her silk blouse. She had her fancy black push-up bra for her big boobs. Her nipples were already hard as rocks. She sat in Ron's lap and placed his hands on her bra covered tits. Ron kissed her and smiled. He knew how to unhook her front clasp bra. I didn't know how to undo that bra, as it was new. At least new to me. He knew it quite well apparently. Hmmm.

"Hey, you ok with this bro?" Ron asked me again. I really was seriously concerned about my poor brother being so clinically depressed. He looked awful most of the time, and had spoken about meeting up with his wife.

"She wants to cheer you up. I seriously doubt my chest would cheer you up but I'll try if you want. Why don't you suck on her huge nipples? She is very sensitive." He was already twisting and turning her big fat nipples as she moaned.

Ron kissed Sandy's lips and they kissed, and kissed some more. They were very skilled at it. Hmmm. One more nail going in.

"Damn honey, you didn't tell me how good a kisser your brother is." My wife commented. Something seemed way off about the remark. Like how comfortable my darling wife was at kissing my brother for the first time. It did not make sense. Unless of course if it was not the first time they made out. Hmmm.

"Ron and I don't kiss much, and we never French kiss either, so I did not know," I replied. I was calm about what was going to happen, probably because we had discussed it at great length. I was aware of the stakes here. My poor brother was deeply depressed and all the medical bullshit and all the grief counseling had not done anything to help him. I seriously thought he was like a plane headed for the ground. If he did not pull up... well you know. Not a good outcome at all. He looked pretty happy kissing my slut wife. She was beet red from her sexual excitement. I could smell her hot pussy, and I am sure certain she's dripping wet with her sex juices.

Too bad she's done this before.

So here we are. Pizza and a blowjob, maybe more. I was not happy about this, but he's my only brother. I am glad my wife was prepared to take one for the team. I just hope she doesn't like it too much! I think my thoughts are just way too late. I think he was already fucking her at least several times a week. Perhaps the question was how many YEARS had they been screwing behind my back. This was not to make him happy. He was happy way before we showed up. This was a very sneaky way to make me into a willing cuckold. I was ok with them fucking because I sort of foresaw the end of my marriage even before his wife died.

My brother was sucking on my wife's hard as rock nipples and she was moaning in a way that I barely recognized. She was very close to coming from my brother's nipple sucking. I moved over and sucked on her right nip as my brother sucked like crazy on her left tit. She grunted and moaned very loud and then...

"Aaaiieeeeya, I'm coming! Don't stop, suck my tits harder! YES, YESYESYES, OOOOH FUCK! Oh fuck yeah Ronny!"

She came from the rough nipple sucking. She loved it. It was quite remarkable as nothing south of her waist had been touched at all. Yet.

"Dan, get out of your clothes, NOW." She had my brother's robe opened up and his hard cock was in her hands as she licked the head. She tried to get him in her mouth and she couldn't. But she kept at it until finally she had the head of Ron's cock in her mouth. Her one hand came over to my dick. She stroked me as she sucked him. Suddenly she switched and she was sucking me as she stroked my brother. She sat up and stroked us both and looked at me. She was so happy with both of our dicks in her hands!

"May I do it Honey? What we discussed earlier?"

"Which thing? I thought you were only going to suck him off?" That was what we discussed earlier and agreed on. I knew it. I just knew it. Here we go.

"When am I ever going to have you both in my hands again? Please my darling? It's my fantasy. You know I'll make it up to you Dan." She was begging me for her permission to fuck us both at the same time. She is a very dirty girl.

"What do you want to do first?"

"Spit roast me." Magically her clothes had vanished. She got undressed at warp speed. She was on her knees and my brother was skull-fucking her as I fucked her from behind. She was gushing her juices all over my dick. I fucked her deep and hard. She was coming hard on my cock. She groaned and suddenly she switched around and I was in her mouth and throat. She put my hands on her head. My brother was fucking her wildly and she was loving the pounding she was getting. I face fucked her and another huge orgasm took place. She was having her dream fuck.