Taking Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris looked down at Mary. "Too much for you?"

She nodded.

He took her hand and they dashed across the lawn to the house and up onto the porch. Lightning lit up the sky just as they reached the steps and a clap of thunder shook the air around them. Startled, they both laughed.

Chris tugged Mary over to a swing and sat, pulling her onto his lap. She put her arm around his shoulders as their lips met, caressing and parting to deepen leisurely. Chris's hand squeezed and stroked her hip.

Mary could feel his cock stiffening against her hip. She reached down and stroked her fingers over it gently as she sucked at his lower lip.

"Mmmm." Chris pulled back. "I have an idea." He urged Mary to turn so that she was straddling his thighs, facing away from him. "Lay your head back on my shoulder." His hands came up to cup her breasts and tease the nipples, gently pinching and pulling them. "How does that feel?" he whispered in her ear.

"Mmm, so good," she murmured, her eyes shut. The breeze was reaching further between her legs than it had been able to before, as if phantom fingers were stroking her.

"You like that? Knowing that you're wide open to anyone who might be looking? They can see me touching your lovely breasts, your hard nipples."

Logically, Mary knew no one would be out in the heavy rain, thunder and lightning, but the idea of being exposed for everyone to see sent a little shiver through her body.

"Someone might be coming over right now, driving up the driveway. You never know. They'd see our respectable new librarian naked on my porch, being touched, aroused." As he continued to whisper in her ear, Chris let one hand trace lightly back and forth across Mary's wet abdomen, making her shiver, as he stroked down to her pussy, her legs thrown wide for his easy access. He let his fingertips drift over her inner thighs, teasing up and down, around and around. Near, but not touching, her pussy.

Finally, he dipped a finger in and felt her body grasp it so he inserted a second and a third. He felt her hips pump as he pushed in and drew out, back and forth. He pressed his lips to her neck. "Touch your nipples for me, darling." He slid the other hand down to stroke her clit with just one finger as he fucked her with his other hand.

Mary reached up and pinched her nipples harder. The intrusion of his fingers in her pussy made her feel wanton. She was desperate for it. The rain roared in her ears as his fingers teased her mercilessly, setting a slow pace, stretching her wide, opening her further. She squeezed against it with her muscles, feeling the drag of his fingers pulling out and gasped as his other fingers rubbed her clit. She flicked her nipples with her nails and felt her body shudder as the thunder rumbled through the air. She felt it move through her body as her orgasm shook her.

She went limp and Chris let his fingers slide from her pussy, drawing her back in, to kiss and stroke her spent body. They rested that way for several minutes, listening to the rain lessen as the thunder and the lightening move back off into the distance.

Revived, Mary noticed that Chris was still somewhat hard and decided she needed to give as good as she had gotten. She pushed up from lying against him and stood. He looked up inquiringly. Mary smiled and sank to her knees between his legs.

Her fingers teased across his thighs. She leaned forward and rubbed her cheek against his erection, first one way and then the other, like a cat. She felt it begin to stiffen again. She pulled back and smiled up at him then leaned in to run the tip of her tongue along the length of him teasingly. Looking into his eyes, she sucked the head of his shaft into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Her hands slid from his thighs to the base of his shaft where she touched and caressed him.

Mary watched his face as she touched him, wanting to make sure what she did pleased him as he had pleasured her. His eyes were half shut and he was smiling as he watched her suck him so she was surprised when he touched her cheek and spoke.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, there's something else I'd like to share with you right now, if you're willing to take a chance?"

Puzzled, Mary pulled back, letting his cock ease from her mouth. Was she doing it wrong? What man turned down a blow job?

Chris took her hands and helped her stand as he did. He leaned down and kissed her lingeringly on the lips then turned her and moved her towards the porch railing. "Lean forward and put your hands on the railing, now spread your legs and don't move." He cupped her buttocks and caressed her momentarily before leaving her alone to go inside.

Mary stayed where she was put, wondering what he had in mind. The rain was coming down steadily, hazing the landscape before her. Her breasts swung forward a little and she felt the air move under them. It was a delicious sensation and she shivered. She was enjoying thistaking chances thing.

Chris returned and she started to turn around but he stopped her. "Uh, uh, no peeking." He delivered a gentle slap to her bottom. She was startled but giggled. Chris stood behind her and started rubbing her butt cheeks. "You have such a lovely ass, darling, beautiful full white cheeks. I'd love to find you one day, bent over, weeding in my garden, so I could sneak up behind you and take you from behind. Right now, I hope you'll enjoy this."

Mary felt Chris slip a slick finger between her cheeks and rub around her anus then begin to push it in. So that was what he had in mind. Remembering the sensation from earlier, she didn't resist. This was something she wanted to experience. She felt him slip his finger in, pushing past the resistance, until it was buried in her ass. She moaned.

"How does that feel?" He chuckled.

"Different. Tight, full, but good." She pressed back against his finger eagerly.

Chris stroked her left cheek with his hand while he began to stroke in with his finger, twisting it from side to side, pushing in and out, then finally circling, pushing out at every angle, opening her up.

Mary closed her eyes and just tried to take in the sensations. It didn't hurt. It was a little uncomfortable, but not unpleasant, just new.

He worked her for quite a while that way, just opening her up. "That's right honey, you're doing so good." He chuckled at Mary's little cry of disappointment as he slid his finger out of her. "Don't worry. There's more fun to come."

A moment later Mary felt a rounded object, probing at her opened anus. "What is that?" she asked.

"A nice slick, oiled dildo, a little bigger than my finger but not as big as my cock."

Mary was surprised but forgot that as she felt it slip in a little. It filled her tighter and tighter. "Oh God." She bit her lip. It wasso tight. She felt like she should be pushing out but she wanted to feel it in her ass. It was so naughty. So different from anything she'd ever done. She wanted it, wanted to feel him fucking her ass. She pushed back against the dildo and felt it slide further in.

"Oh yes, that's a good girl, sweet girl, take it all in." He let her just feel the intrusion of it for a few minutes before he started turning it, to the right and then the left, pulling it out a fraction of an inch and pushing it back in. He worked her with the dildo, opening her. "I can't wait to fuck your sweet ass. You're almost ready, baby."

Mary shook as she braced herself against the railing. "Yes, please, I want to feel you fuck my ass. I want to know what that feels like."

The dildo got easier and easier to take as she pushed back against it. She laughed with exultation. She hadn't expected this when she was thinking about the new things she would experience here, but it was even better than anything she had thought of. Sex outside with a gorgeous man while he did things to her body she'd barely imagined. Life was good.

Chris pulled the dildo out, quickly lined himself up and started to push his cock into Mary's ass. He groaned. "God, you feel so good, so tight."

In answer, Mary pushed back against his cock, grinding back against him. His hands gripped her hips as he pushed steadily in. Mary reached down with one hand and pushed her fingers into her pussy, thrusting in alternating rhythm with her back thrusts.

Chris laughed. "That's my naughty librarian." He thrust vigorously into her ass, giving her as much as she could take.

Mary felt the muscles in her body tightening, straining. This orgasm was going to be big, bigger than anything she had ever experienced before. It swelled up in her body and shook her to her core. She keened as she came again, with Chris pounding into her ass. "Yes!" she cried out.

Chris groaned and thrust one more time. His orgasm pulsed into Mary, hot fluid filling her ass. He leaned over her body, one arm wrapped around her waist and the other braced against the railing as their muscles twitched and they struggled to breathe normally.

After a few minutes, Chris stepped back, letting his cock slip from her and wearily pulled her with him back to the swing. He seated them both, holding her in his lap again.

"I am so glad you decided to take a chance on moving to New Zealand," he said, before they drifted off, exhausted and lulled by the rocking and the steady shushing of the rain.

12