Taking Charge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't fair, I thought. As a young girl, I'd been very prudish, particularly when it came to matters involving sexual activity of any kind. I'd only begun to loosen up when I married Ryan. I'd needed his help too, and he'd been there. But he could only loosen up so much himself. Now, I didn't really know if Ryan was prude too, or just that bashful, or if it came down to his self-image issues, but Ryan only ever had sex with me in the dark, and only ever missionary style. On the rare occasion that he would let me ride him, his arms were always slack on the bed. I think I've mentioned that before, but it needs repeating, to really illustrate how much he limited himself as a sexual being.

There were other things too. He liked when I kissed his neck, but no sucking or nibbling on his ears. He didn't like it when I would play with his nipples, either with my tongue or fingers. He rarely let me take him into his mouth, but even when he did, he never,ever returned the favor. Ryan didn't even kiss my breasts. What mandoesn't go hog-wild over a woman's breasts? Mine, apparently.

One time, while I was riding him, I'd picked up his hands and placed them over my breasts. He just held them, hadn't moved his fingers at all. I remember looking down at him with my body on fire and his shaft and tip caressing my insides. I was totally in the moment, a creature born of and living for sex, taking what I wanted from my man, and the sense of power and control had been an incredible rush. It was a feeling that I simply adored, a sense of freedom, such unbelievable pleasure when all I had to do was cut loose and just listen to my body, because it would tell me what it wanted, when, and how. And it had. But Ryan had just lay there, looking up at me with fear. I'm not joking. He was afraid, like he didn't know who I was, like I was going to eat him alive at any moment.

Thinking about it now, maybe that was the first time my inner goddess, my lioness, had taken a peek at the outside world. Whether it was or wasn't, it had scared the heck out of my husband. Anyway, seconds later, he'd gone soft inside me. He'd claimed to have climaxed, but I knew he hadn't. After he dozed off, I'd cried myself to sleep.

When we were standing at the altar and reciting our vows, there were only two thoughts in my mind. The first was that I could not wait to start living the rest of our lives together. The second was that Ireally could not wait for him to make me a woman, to take me, plunder me, to show me what I had been missing, and I'd believed he would do just that. Ryan was confident in all things -- except for sex, I'd find out later. I hadn't signed up for a life of hum-drum sex. Granted, in the beginning, I'd had no experience, so everything was simply mind-blowing. But after a couple of years, it was merely adequate. And now, adequate wasn't enough. Not by a long shot. And it wasn't fair.

So that's why I got out of bed and took off my panties and tip-toed down the hall. His door was open a good few inches. I could have turned sideways and stepped through without touching the door or frame. Jake was with a long-legged blonde this time, her hair short and curly. She was on her back on his bed and he had her doubled over, his hands on her thighs and pushing her knees against her small breasts. His face was between her legs and he was just absolutely going to town on her vagina, licking and slurping and sucking and kissing, growling while he did so, going at her from all angles, and the poor girl was shaking from it, her head back and hands clawing at the sheets and her mouth open in a continuous silent scream.

His cock was huge and hard as he lifted his face from her snatch and leaned over her and wrapped his big hands around her midsection, picking her up with ease and moving her so that she was lying along the edge of the bed. He grabbed her hands to put them behind her knees. She seemed completely dazed, but she held her legs back for him as he put a foot up on the bed, and in a kind of half crouch with his back to the door, he bent his cock down and slowly worked his magnificent tool into her slippery passage. He pawed at her small breasts and flexed his legs, just absolutely cramming his gargantuan pole into her body over and over. He was only fucking her with about two-thirds of his length, but God, he was really giving it to her. It was such an amazing sight, his big muscular frame rippling and flexing with power as he just plundered her body.

I was watching him, not her, so when she screamed in climax unexpectedly, I jumped in place. Jake slapped his hand over her mouth and let her scream into his palm. Fuck, the way his huge penis just ripped in and out of her, part of me wondered if it was painful. It couldn't have been though, because her thighs and the crack of her ass were glistening with her fluids. Jake began rolling his hips, kind of stirring his cock down into her body, and she lost her mind. I couldn't see her face, but I could imagine her eyes were wide open in awe at the power of her magnificent lover, that incredible hunk of a man just taking her body for his pleasure. She shivered and shook, then went limp.

Jake paused in mid thrust. He released one of her breasts and gently patted her cheek. Then he laughed.

"Well, shit."

My God. He knocked her out!

Pulling his cock out of her, he stood beside the bed and stroked his slick member. He masturbated for a minute or two, with more than enough of the girl's natural lubrication to do so, but then he seemed to get frustrated and waved his hand at her dismissively. Just as he turned for the door, I bolted down the hall.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and heard Jake close the bathroom door. At first, I wasn't sure why I'd left. I mean, watching him have sex wasn't new for me -- God, for a married woman to say that! -- and he knew that I had watched him before, even after he'd caught me doing it. Was it my wounded pride that was the problem? I thought it over while listening to the sound of the shower running down the hall. Maybe I was afraid that Jake would reject me too.

I must have sat there for quite a while, because Jake strolled into the living room. I was kind of sitting in shadows, so he didn't notice me there, but I saw him clearly as he walked along a swath of moonlight coming through the windows. He was freshly showered and wearing nothing but a towel, droplets of water still clinging to his muscular body here and there. He breezed right by me and into the kitchen, getting a tall glass of water (I'm sure he needed it). He was guzzling the water on his way back through the living room, and that's when he saw me.

He was startled at first, but then he took a good look at me and slowly lowered his glass. My legs were spread in a most unlady-like fashion, but both hands were pushing my tee shirt against the couch between them. I wasn't flashing the room, but I just knew that Jake suspected I wasn't wearing anything under the shirt.

Raising his glass again, he came over to me, took another big drink, then held out the glass to me. I was a little thirsty, so I took it from his hand and raised it to my mouth. Jake's gaze flicked down to my lap, where my tee shirt had risen just a little from the couch cushions, enough that I could feel a slight draft down there. It was when I handed the glass back to him that I noticed it, the long lump of his erection trapped beneath the towel. He saw me looking at it and stepped closer.

I hadn't come out here for this. I hadn't planned for an encounter. But that's exactly what was happening, because he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me up to my feet, only to push me back so that I was kneeling on the couch. He lightly palmed my cheek and pushed his fingers into my hair, stepping even closer and pushing the edge of his towel down from his left hip. The shockingly large head of his cock peeked out, just inches from my face. With his hand on my head, he pulled.

I didn't fight him, but not because he wanted this. I let him bring my mouth towards him because he needed me to help him, and right then, all I wanted was to feel needed. And so there was no internal struggle when I pursed my moistened lips and kissed the back of his crown, opening my mouth to give him a lip and tongue bath. Jake gulped down the rest of his water and groaned, hand firm on the back of my head, moving it side to side, tilting it up and down, rubbing my warm wet mouth all over the end of his giant pecker.

He smelled amazing, as always, and he tasted freshly washed, which is to say delicious. Goddamn, his cock was like a lollipop and I licked all over that bastard to get at its creamy center. I grabbed at his hips and tried to pull his tip into my mouth, but the towel had him trapped tight against his body. I tugged the towel down and watched inch after thick inch of his shaft appear in the dim light, and the instant that monstrous cock fell away from his body, I sucked as much of it as I could right into my mouth.

Jake hissed and fisted his hand in my hair. I wrapped both hands around his shaft to stroke him -- Fuck, even with my mouth and hands on him, there was still cock left over! -- and just went at it. I'd seen how hard he was with his girl. I knew he hadn't come. He must have been really suffering. He had come to me for help and I was determined to do that. I was rather familiar with how awful it felt to be let down, so if for no other reason, I wouldn't let him down.

So that's why I had no issue at all stroking his shaft and lathering the smooth fat head of his dick with my tongue, kissing up and down his crown, sucking and slurping on the top few inches of his shaft. I moved my head back and forth, fucking his cock with my mouth, occasionally stopping to lick, kiss, nibble, and suck on his member. He was so fucking hard. It was like a steel pipe wrapped in soft warm silk. I wasn't quiet either. I didn't even care if it was enough noise to wake up Ryan. Hell, at the point, I almosthoped he would wake up and come find me sucking on his best friend's appallingly massive dick.

Jake was really getting into it by then, groaning softly. He held my head in both hands and began to rock his hips. I'd only gone down on him a few times, but I guess it was enough to recognize the signs, to listen to his body, notice the way it moved, how his hand clenched, his breaths coming faster and deeper. My world-view collapsed around me, until all that remained was the feel of him in my hand and mouth, his warm presence, his masculine energy throbbing against my tongue. His body told me what it wanted, and I listened.

I held still and let him fuck my mouth, pressing my tongue up against the underside of that colossal crown breaching my plump lips over and over and stroking my hand up and down his shaft. He was getting harder, wider, and warmer. Still stroking him with one hand, I reached out and cupped his enormous balls, rolling them in my palm. When I felt how tightly they were pulled up against his body, I gently tugged them away. He grunted and thrust to the back of my mouth and shot off like a cannon. A wave of hot cum just poured out of him, but I was ready for it.

"Mmm!"

I couldn't help but make that sound as his seed washed over my tongue and drowned it in white, just categorically filling my mouth with rich semen. I swallowed in time for the next hot titanic wave and wrapped both hands around his pulsing shaft.

"Fuck!" he whisper-groaned.

I double-fisted his immense jerking cock and stroked him, letting him just gush into my mouth and down my throat. I let him fuck my face and fill my belly with cum, and when he was done, I kept on sucking him. He leaned over me and moved his hips back while doing so, and I followed his retreating cock, unwilling to let him go, to give up the texture of his smooth helmet in my mouth, his silky and so hard shaft. But then he pulled my hair, forcing my head back, and his mouth slanted over mine. I was already delirious with pleasure, so lost in the moment with him, relishing the taste of his semen lingering in my mouth, and with the added flavor of his lips and tongue, it drove me crazy.

I feasted on his mouth, didn't even really consider that he was pushing me back while shoving his hand under my naked ass and pulling it towards the edge of the couch. It really didn't occur to me that something important was happening, not even when he spread my legs and knelt between them. He grabbed my thighs and pushed my legs out and back, and yes, it lifted my naked vagina up to him, and yes, Ryan could have walked in at any time, but I was just so wet down there, burning and throbbing inside.

It was wrong, I thought as his warm breath blew over my wet mound, so very wrong, but no more wrong than anything we'd done before. I'd already had him in my mouth, and he'd licked me down there before, so we really weren't escalating. Our sinning didn't spiral any further out of control by him licking me again, his long wide tongue swiping right up my scorching center, nor when he closed his lips around my swollen clit and sucked. I mean, yes, I dug my fingers into his hair and fucked my vagina up against his mouth, but as I said, he'd already been down there. Maybe his thumbs spreading me open so that he could lick at my folds and push that fantastically skillful tongue inside me was taking things a step further, but if so, again, his mouth had already been there.

Okay, so I took things a little far by reaching up under my shirt to maul at my tits while fisting my other hand in his hair, not caring in the slightest that my shirt was pushed up and over my breasts. But he wasn't looking there anyway, since his face was buried between my legs, his amazing mouth fully enclosing my feminine core. So it was no big deal that I twisted my nipple and pulled and released his hair to bite down on the meaty part of my hand so as not to scream. It might have been wrong to allow him to take me to the edge of release, to let him suspend me over the chasm of blissful oblivion for what felt like an eternity, but he was only doing it with his mouth, and his thumbs were gone now, his hands behind my knees.

No, sorry, just one hand behind my knee. My hand was behind the other knee, holding that leg up and out for him, andhis hand was closing around my neglected breast, but that wasn't so wrong because my own hand was up there too.

Oh, fuck, his tongue was just so goddamn hot and big and long and oh so fucking powerful, licking at me mightily, deeply, and so wonderfully. But then he thrust a finger inside me, and thatwas an escalation, but it felt so damn good that I just couldn't fight him, not even when he pumped that long thick digit in and out of my tight and slippery feminine core and added a second, heaving me over the brink with such inconceivable intensity that my every last sense overloaded in an instant.

The climax that ripped through me was so astonishingly all-consuming that it was almost a kind of pain, an overstimulation of not just the body but also of the soul, pulsing through my limbs, tightening my muscles, stealing my breath, clenching my hands in his hair and yanking him up and over me so that I could crush his mouth down to mine and scream his name down his throat.

His fingers pumped back and forth, more filling as he added a third long thick digit, and I fucked my coming cunt right up onto them, stabbing my tongue into his mouth and pulling his hair so hard that I worried (not really) I'd tear it out at the roots while his hand clenched around the nape of my neck and held me in place with my lips tight against his.

His fingers pulled out of me leaving me feeling so very empty, and as you can imagine, I wasn't really in the frame of mind to process the oh so critical detail that was his colossal cock head rubbing up and down my slippery cleft and pressing there, pushing, opening, filling. My breath left me in a mid-orgasmic rush and my eyes flew open, the blue of his burning into mine with his face only inches away, his bloated crown just resting between my legs.

Jake just held himself there above me, pinning me down with nothing more than his broad tip. If I moved at all, if I so much as took a deep breath, it would lift my pelvis and pull him inside me. His brow pinched together and his lips pressed into a thin line. The realization came to us both at the same time, staring into each other's eyes. There was a choice to make, to acknowledge what we were doing or just go with it and suffer the consequences later.

But I couldn't choose on my own. I wasn't capable. I was entirely at his mercy. If he wanted to fuck me, I couldn't stop him. I was too far gone to stop him. I needed him to help me choose.

"Jake," I pleaded.

"I'm not fucking you," he told me simply. I blinked at him in confusion and he flashed a cocky smirk. Grabbing the back of the couch with both hands, Jake pulled himself up. "See for yourself."

I glanced down my body, over my bare heaving tits and their shockingly swollen tips. My pelvis was tilted up towards him, and there he was, the outrageously long and wide shaft of his cock just striking out from his groin. My gaze slid down the miles and miles of male perfection, and I was shocked to see the ridge of his crown outside of me, just barely visible at the gaping mouth of my vagina where he was spreading me open. Christ, I felt so very full and he wasn't even inside me!

Jake didn't really move, but I was dimly aware of his abdomen tightening in my peripheral vision. His cock flexed, his tip rubbing up and down only a fraction, but he was so very large that it felt as though he was already fucking me.

He grinned widely at the groan I made. "I told you that you'd have to give this to me first."

I looked up into his burning blue eyes, and again, I had a choice to make. Let him fuck me or not. Let him shove that insanely huge pecker into my neglected cunt or not. Let him take my body and make it his or not.

I couldn't choose, but that was choice enough for him.

Wrapping a hand around his shaft, Jake rubbed his giant tip up and down my dewy slit, from perineum to clit, pressing firmly and insistently.

"God, Jake."

It felt so good, his huge knob just pushing up and down my cleft, not inside, but so very close to it, so close that I was absolutely torn between accepting that this was as far as we would go or just grabbing his muscular ass and pulling him into me. I was afraid of doing the latter, so I placed my hands on his chest and traced my fingers down the muscular lines of his ripped core, reveling in the heat of his soft skin under my palms while he rubbed my opening with his obese crown.

"You are so fucking beautiful, Becca," he purred, leaning down to kiss my eyebrow.

I moaned to his kisses that fluttered about my eyelids, my nose, cheek, and finally my lips.

"Come on, baby," he said, and he rapidly tapped his heavy tip against my clit. "Let me see you come."

My breath caught, escaped in a huge rush as my stomach clenched and my hips thrust up to meet the light slaps he was delivering to the mouth of my core, and the building climax crashed over me. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh my...uhhn!"

At the precise moment of my peak, Jake once more lodged himself at my opening, and with the first spasm that ripped through me, my vagina opened around his crown. I swear to God he fully penetrated me with his tip, stretching and filling me (he would later swear that he hadn't). I came on his crown and soaked it with my release.

When I came to, Jake was kissing his way down my body, bathing my breasts with his huge hot tongue and briefly drawing my aching nipples between his lips. His wide mouth trailed down my stomach and his hands were behind my knees again, spreading my legs and holding them up. I was so out of it as he licked between my legs, bowing my spine with the feel of it.