Taking Down Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days Christy and I took long walks around the farm. We talked a lot but the opportunity to kiss her never seemed to arise. It wasn't that she was distant but I was afraid to push things after what she had been through. So I had to be content to just spend time with her.

We stayed with Bear and his parents for five days. One bright spot was when Christy contacted her doctor and received a clean bill of health. She was fit, at least physically. I still worried about her mental state. I talked to Lyle daily and he reported that there had been no further activity at either either Jill's or my house. With Tony in jail and no one looking for us, I felt it should be safe to go home. We said our heartfelt good-byes to our hosts and made promises to stay in touch and loaded up my truck for the drive home. On the way we talked about about Christy continuing to stay at my house, at least for now.

I didn't want to let her out of my life. I also wanted to keep a close on my sister for awhile so I convinced them both that they should stay at my house, just to be on the safe side. We went by my sister's home and picked up more of her clothes and other personal items that she needed and returned to my house. The girls got settled into the spare bedrooms. It was a Friday afternoon and Jill called her boss and told him she would be back to work on Monday. Her employer had been gracious enough to let her take the time off as she had enough vacation and personal time to cover it.

Over breakfast Saturday morning Jill told Christy that she should go to work with her on Monday. She was pretty sure that if they explained things that Christy would get her job back. Christy was willing to give it a shot but didn't have the clothes to wear. The clothes my sister had bought for her were functional but not appropriate for the work place.

"That's easily solved. I'll take you where ever you want and we will get you what you need," I said.

"I can't let you do that, Jake. You are already doing so much for me. I'll never be able to pay you back as it is," Christy protested.

"You can start by letting me do this for you. It'll make me happy," I said honestly.

"Okay, Jake. But I am going to pay you back," she said.

With that agreed to the three of set out for the mall. Christy and Jill picked her out a few outfits and when she had chosen three Christy wanted to stop. I insisted that she get at least ten full changes. Christy tried to pretend to be upset but I could tell she was actually grateful. Most guys could wear the same couple of suits all week but I knew that it was important for women to be stylish. With ten outfits she could mix and match and not wear the exact same outfit for a month. Of course in my opinion Christy would look good even in a burlap sack.

Our shopping was done in time for lunch and I took the girls to a restaurant to eat. I sat back and watched as my sister and Christy chatted away merrily. It was nice to see Christy coming to life. She had had moments during the last couple of weeks where she had acted spontaneously but she would then slip back into a more subdued state. Of course, considering what she had been through it was perfectly understandable.

With Jill's help Christy was able to return to work. They explained that Christy had been the victim of a stalker and had been forced into hiding. Christy said that she felt the situation had been resolved and wasn't expecting any further occurrences. No mention was made of Tony being involved. Hopefully, this way Christy wouldn't be the center of conversation, what with Tony's pending trial still being a prominent news story.

As for me, Lyle convinced me to go to work for him. Mainly I would be doing background checks on the computer and phone. These background checks were usually requested by employers hiring people for sensitive jobs such as handling large sums of money or doing work that might be subject to industrial espionage. In Austin there were quite a few high tech companies who wanted to know all they could about a prospective employee. The great thing about this was that I could do most of the work from home.

Living with two women wasn't all that hard. Jill was only a year younger than me and we had always been close growing up. Having her there was much like our younger days growing up together. Christy was as sweet as could be. She helped with all the daily chores of cooking and cleaning. I just had two problems with her, having to fight from taking her in my arms and kissing her whenever she was near and wishing that it was my bed she was going to at night.

Thanksgiving fell two weeks after we returned home. We invited Bear and his parents to my house and they were happy come. I also invited Lyle but he had already made plans to spend the day with his new girlfriends family. The Kowalski's arrived early Thursday morning and Bear's mom, Mattie, joined Jill and Christy in the kitchen preparing the meal. Bear, Ben, and I did what every red blooded American male should do on Thanksgiving. We stayed out of the kitchen and watched football. The women served the meal between the Detroit and Dallas games. The food was delicious and Mattie positively glowed with pride when we raved over the dressing. It was her secret family recipe. Lucky sat on the floor next to Christy while we ate and I noticed her sneaking him bites of turkey. I was going to have to talk to her about spoiling the dog.

When the dishes were all cleared away and the left overs put into the refrigerator the ladies joined us in the living room. Bear and his family stayed until early evening before returning home.

Over the next two weeks Christy and I grew closer. She would sit close to me on the couch and I even thought she would flirt with me from time to time. I really didn't think to much about it as it seemed to be innocent enough. The main thing for me was just being able to enjoy being with her.

Jill and Christy would occasionally mention the annual holiday party their employer put on. It was being held in a ball room at one of the finer hotels. There was dinner, followed by a few speeches and awards handed out and then the dance floor would be open. Two nights before the party the three of us were having dinner.

"I hope you have a suit. If not you will need to buy one," Jill said to me.

"A suit?" I asked, confused.

"To wear to the party," she said.

"Party?"

"Yes, the party. You will need to wear a suit to take Christy to the party," Jill said. I had assumed that she was going to the party, but I didn't know if she was going alone or had a date. Until now there had been no mention of me going. Christy looked at the confusion on my face.

"It's okay, Jake. You don't have to go with me," Christy said looking downcast.

"What, no. Uh, I mean yes, I would love to go with you," I stammered. Christy perked up and gave me a big smile. The first thing I did the next day was to run out and buy a new suit.

The evening of the party I was in the living room already dressed and waiting. Jill and Christy were in their bedrooms putting on their final touches when the buzzer announced that someone was at the gate.

"Could you let him in, Jake. That'll be my date. Tell him I'll be right out," Jill called from her room.

I was a little confused as I pressed the button to open the gate. I didn't recall her saying anything about a date. I was even more confused when I opened the door.

"Bear? What are you doing here?" I asked the big man dressed in a suit.

"I'm here to pick up Jill. Didn't she tell you that I am taking her to the party," he replied.

"Uh, no she didn't. Uh, come on in. She said she would be right out."

We didn't even have a chance to sit down when the door to Jill's room opened and my sister walked out. I thought Bear's jaw was going to hit the floor when he saw her. My sister is a stunning woman and tonight in here black evening gown she was gorgeous, even if I do say so myself. Jill walked over to Bear and placed her hand on his arm.

"You look very handsome in your suit," Jill said.

"So do you," stuttered the big man. "I mean, you're really beautiful."

"Why thank you, Stanley. Jake, we well meet you and Christy at the hotel," my sister said taking Bear's arm, guiding him to the door, leaving me stunned and confused.

I tried to think how this had come about. It must have started when we stayed with Bear and his family. That must be why Christy went on those long walks with me, so Jill could spend time with Bear. I had thought that maybe it was because she had wanted to be with me. And now that I thought about, they had sat next to each other at Thanksgiving. Not only while we ate but afterward when we sat in the living room. As I got over the shock, I shrugged. Bear was a good man. My sister could do worse.

I wasn't so lost in thought that I did not miss Christy walking into the room. I'm sure my reaction to her was every bit the equal to what Bears had been when he saw Jill. Christy was absolutely stunning in her red gown. She wore her long blond hair up in a sophisticated hair do. Gliding across the floor she came to a stop in front of me and did a slow pirouette.

"Do you approve?" she asked.

"Very much so," I said regaining my senses. "You are beautiful."

"Thank you, Jake. Shall we go?" she said as she hooked her arm into mine.

As I escorted Christy into the ball room I noticed most of the men stop and stare at her. A few even got nudges from wives or girlfriends. I was proud to have been the one to be with her. We found the table that Jill and Bear were sitting at and joined them. There were two other couples at the table and I was introduced to the girls co-workers and their significant others. Over dinner, I noticed Jill would often put her hand on Bear's arm when they were talking to each other.

Once the speeches and awards were out of the way the dance floor was opened up. Bear and I both asked our dates to dance. With all the ladies in gowns they played mostly slow songs for which I was thankful. This was the longest that I had held Christy in my arms. The first time I put my arms around her I felt a tingle of electricity flash through my body. Christ molded herself to me and I was glad that I had worn boxer briefs as they helped to hold my hardening cock close to my leg. But there were several times that she would brush up against me in such a way that I knew she had to feel it. I was relieved when she didn't push me away.

As the evening was drawing to a close my sister came and told me that Stan was taking her home, home to her house. I noticed that Jill never called him Bear, it was always Stan or Stanley. She said she would be safe with Stan there with her. I chuckled when I wondered just how safe Stanley was going to be alone with my sister.

As I drove Christy home she talked about how nice the night had been and how much she had enjoyed dancing. Upon entering the house, Christy took the pins out of her hair and shook her tresses free. She turned to me and said she would like to have another glass of wine. Tossing my coat onto the couch, I went into the kitchen and poured one for her while she stood in the door way and watched me. When I walked over to hand her the wine she coyly pointed up over our heads. I looked up and saw the mistletoe my sister had hung there. When I glanced back down at Christy and she gave me a sultry smile and cocked her head to the side. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night and I wasn't going to pass up this chance.

I slipped the arm that wasn't holding the glass around her waist pulling her into me. As my lips met hers I again felt the surge of electricity course through me. The kiss started gentle, just our lips moving softly against each other. A moan escaped from me when Christy's tongue slipped out and sought entrance into my mouth. What had started slow quickly escalated into a kiss of heated passion. When our lips parted we were both gasping for breath. Christy reached out and took the glass of wine from my hand and downed it in one swallow. She set the glass on the counter and then took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

Christy turned her back to me and lifted her hair presenting the zipper that kept her dress closed. I reached out with a shaking hand and slowly pulled it down. With a shrug of her shoulders her red gown slid down her body to pool at her feet. She stepped out of it and bent down to pick it up and took three steps across the room to drape it over a chair. I watched with fascination as her perfectly rounded bottom was on display. The thong she wore did nothing to conceal her. I gasped when she turned to face me. Her breasts were encased in a sheer red bra that allowed me to see her nipples. Her tiny panties matched her bra and likewise did nothing to conceal her shaved pussy. She paused to let me look at her as my heart beat rapidly in my chest.

I was in a daze as she seemed to float across the floor to me. Christy raised her hands up and pulled my tie free and tossed it over her shoulder before returning to undo the buttons on shirt. When she had the last button undone she ran her hands up over my stomach and chest and pushed my shirt off my shoulders. I felt an involuntary shudder course through me as my shirt slipped down my arms. Christy's hands dropped down and deftly undid my belt and then my pants. Hooking her thumbs into my waist band she knelt down and pulled my pants and boxer briefs down in one smooth movement. My pulsing cock sprang free to bob in front of her face.

From her knees Christy looked up and gave me a wicked grin as her hand closed around my cock. Leaning forward her lips parted and my hard shaft disappeared into her mouth. My moan of pleasure filled the room. I looked down in awe as my blonde angel consumed me. It had been a long time since I had been with a woman and I knew I wouldn't last long. I felt the familiar urge to cum and reached down to push her away before I erupted. Christy just shook her head and wrapped her hands around my thighs and took my cock down her throat. I let out a roar as my balls tightened and my sperm shot forth. Christy backed off just enough to let my cum fill her mouth and I could feel her swallowing to take it all.

When my flow of cum had ceased I did something that I had never done before. I pulled Christy up and kissed her passionately. I had never kissed a woman right after cumming in her mouth, not that there were that many who had let me do it, but that was how strong my feelings for her was. As we kissed I pulled her bra free and then picked her up and put her on my bed. I slipped her panties down and lay between her legs and attached my mouth to her pussy. There was no teasing as our passion was running too strong. At the first taste of her juices I knew I would never get enough of them to satisfy me. Her body reacted to my tongue and lips and within minutes she cried out as her hips lifted from the bed and she shuddered violently.

My cock was again rigid with desire and as her hips fell back onto the bed I moved up over her and guided myself into her depths. She was hot and tight and even with the copious fluids that ran from her I had to make three thrusts to embed myself in her. Our passion was animalistic, her hips rose to meet me as I plunged into her. In only minutes she screamed out as she came again, triggering my release into her. Our bodies shook against each other as we consummated this act of love and lust.

Fighting to breathe I rolled to the side and pulled her equally gasping body into my arms. Christy clung to me tightly. "That was so fucking intense," she said between pants.

"I have never felt anything like it," I said honestly.

"Jake, you realize I'm falling in love with you," she said cautiously.

"That's good because I am already in love with you," I replied.

Christy attacked my mouth with hers confirming her feelings for me. When we had recovered our strength we made love. It wasn't the hot coupling we had first engaged in, but rather a long slow union of two people expressing their true feelings for each other. The night of dancing and love making took it's toll and we fell into a deep slumber holding each other tightly.

The next morning I woke with my normal morning wood, but this morning there was something different. As my mind roused I realized that I was engulfed in something warm and wet. I looked down and saw my cock in the mouth of the woman that I had fallen in love with. She was looking up at me and when she saw my eyes open she moved up and straddled my hips. Holding me in her hand she guided me into her warmth and quickly began to ride me. I raised up to meet her thrust for thrust as I watched this blonde beauty bring us to another climax. She fell upon my chest shaking as I wrapped her in my arms.

Christy moaned in protest when I finally pulled her up from the bed and led her to the shower, but quickly began to purr as I lovingly soaped her body. She returned the favor making sure I was clean all over. We stepped out of the warm water and dried each other before heading for kitchen to seek sustenance to replenish the energy we had expended.

As we walked through the living room I opened the back door and let Lucky in the house. He was pissed at me for having left him outside all night and ignored me. Instead he went right to Christy seeking her caresses which he was quickly rewarded with. Christy had become quite attached to the dog that had rescued her that night at the lake house.

After breakfast we sat in the living room and talked. Christy wanted to know why I hadn't acted on my feelings for her. I answered by telling her that I was afraid that after what she had been through that she would react badly to any advances I made. Christy then talked about her time as Tony's captive. She said that she had been able to mentally detach herself during the times he forced himself on her and except for the two times he had beat on her she felt nothing. I had to admire her for her mental strength. She went on to add that Tony's penis was so small that she couldn't feel him anyway. I laughed with her at that and had to wonder about Tony as I found Christy to be exquisitely tight.

It was late afternoon when Bear brought my sister back. They both had the look of content satisfaction on their faces. The big man gave me a sheepish grin when he walked in. He stayed and had dinner with us before returning home. Jill walked him to the door and gave him a smoldering kiss and once he was gone I looked at her with raised eyebrows. She just grinned at me and headed into her bedroom.

The flaw in my plans for getting rid of Tony appeared the following week when the police showed up at Christy's place of work. Vinnie had turned states evidence and in doing so had told the prosecutors about Tony kidnapping and holding Christy. I don't think Vinnie is the sharpest knife in the drawer as he had been in custody for several weeks before he mentioned her. The prosecutors were immediately interested in finding Christy. As Christy had no known address the police had gone to her last place of employment in hopes of finding a lead. They were surprised to find her there and took her in to talk to the prosecutors. There were representatives of both Attorney Generals Office, who were interested in pursuing the drug case in the Federal courts, and the County Attorneys Office who were filing kidnapping and murder charges against Tony.

The feds promptly lost interest in Christy when they learned that she knew nothing about the drugs Tony was dealing in. The County Attorneys however were very interested in her. The county prosecutors told her that Vinnie had told them about her kidnapping. Christy realized they knew everything and she told them the story of what had happened to her.