Taking It for the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Jessie scolded. "That's all I brought!"

"Too bad," Gus said, who stood over her shoulder as he reached underneath her and rubbed her now exposed pussy. With Jessie now naked, save for her shoes and jewelry as planned, hands were caressing every part of her body, especially her boobs, twat and ass, of course. Having had Jessie all to myself these past few days, I was content to step back and watch the four others man-handle my best friend, who was madly amused to be the center of attention.

Jessie twitched and squirmed, laughing as her boobs and ass were squeezed while her arms and legs were stroked and her pussy was played with, putting her body close to sensory overload, I'm sure. A couple of the guys were already pulling down their shorts, and the first glimpse of cock made Jessie's eyes go wide and a smile creep across her face. The rest of us guys followed suit soon after by pulling our bottoms off, followed by our shirts. Soon everyone in the room was naked.

It wasn't until a couple minutes after we'd all stripped that I realized how I didn't feel awkward to be standing so closely to four other naked dudes. Two years ago, I would have never disrobed in front of even one man. In fact, to this day I probably still wouldn't unless the right girl were in the middle of us. With my gorgeous nude friend in front of us while we all prepared to have our way with her, however, I saw no reason to be bothered by the presence of the other men.

A few minutes passed of the boys' feeling up Jessie while they whistled and complimented her fantastic body before I stepped up, deciding to really start to warm Jessie up. I ordered her to her knees, instantly eliciting a cheer from my teammates. Jessie blushed from her new friends' reaction as she dutifully dropped to her knees, now surrounded at eye level with five hard cocks.

Nothing needed to be said. A little hesitant at first in her new situation, Jessie reached up for my cock first and started to stroke it. I sighed with pleasure, tilting my head back and taking my gaze away from her for just a few seconds. Then I heard another sigh and, when I looked back at Jessie, she was beating Gus off with her left hand. Within a minute she had switched off her right hand from me to Moe's dick and took mine in her mouth instead so that she was pleasuring three cocks at once in a breath-taking spectacle.

"Three at once, damn," said Gus. "You still got two more, little lady."

"We'll get there," I said, looking down in satisfaction as Jessie sucked me off.

For the next little while (I couldn't track the time), Jessie switched off stroking two cocks simultaneously and sucking another one while her long, brown hair flew wildly about. To my knowledge, it was her first blowbang, but she was keeping up admirably well, which I knew she would. She alternated consistently, so that each one of us got his fair share of handies and blowies, and she took deep breaths in between sucking off different cocks so as to pace herself very well. She was a natural! Whether her wet tongue was sliding against my cock or her soft hand was rubbing in her spit, I had it good. Even for those brief moments where I wasn't getting attention, I had it just fine: watching Jessie pleasure three men at once while surrounded by dick was in itself a feast for the eyes.

Once all five dicks were sufficiently polished in my estimation, I reached down and picked Jessie up by her shoulders and raised her to her feet, pulling her mouth away from Gus as she inhaled deeply. As she stood back up, she released Jack's and Howard's dicks as well, and the four other men waited in silence to see what I proposed next.

I decided we get to it. Standing right up to Jessie's front side, I lifted up her left leg while I took my cock in my free hand. In those high heels, Jessie was just a little shorter than I, so I figured I could fuck her standing up while leaving one of her feet on the ground. Jessie threw both of her arms around my neck and looked down with me, her soft hair brushing my face as we watched me stuff the head of my penis into her wet vagina.

Jessie hummed as I wedged about an inch of myself into her hole to get me started. I had her left leg still raised up and now pinned against my hip, where I kept it. I let go of my cock, allowing Jessie to slowly sink down on my shaft while four men cheered me on. I wrapped my arm around Jessie's waist and helped her slide her torso downward until she was on the very base of my prick.

We were both breathing heavily already as we prepared for just the beginning of some wild intercourse. Jessie looked up into my eyes, and we briefly kissed as for just a moment as I gently thrust my cock up and down inside her, her twat tightening around its welcomed intruder. Time slowed down in that moment, and I just took in Jessie's warm flesh against mine and her wet pussy on my cock. It didn't take long, though, until that demented lust overtook me and craved the inclusion of those men around us to really heighten the fun.

"You know," I said boldly as I steadily thrust up into my lover, "there's another hole back there, guys." Jessie laughed and snapped into character as well.

"Please, help yourselves," she said. "You're welcome to it."

I continued to pump into Jessie a little faster now as a couple of the guys took a few seconds to decide who would go first. Naturally, Jack stepped forward and set up behind Jessie, whose backside was adequately exposed as I kept her leg pinned up against me.

Jack was a bit taller than I and more built but just as toned. Jessie didn't obscure much of my view of Jack, but Jessie's stature wasn't what was necessary to keep my attention off my close proximity to the other guy. I never had trouble focusing on Jessie's sexy body in group sex.

Jessie took one arm off my neck and put it around Jack's shoulders, turning her body and pulling her boobs away from my chest and her hair away from my face. Meanwhile, Jack put a hand on Jessie's hip while he used the other to insert himself into her ass.

Jack took a minute to ease his cock into Jessie's alternate hole. I stayed still, my cock only halfway inside Jessie's pussy while I felt Jack's dick force its way into Jessie's shitter inch by inch. I heard Jessie breathe harder, and a couple beads of sweat shimmered on her forehead already as she adjusted to the added pressure. In a short while, Jack was sliding firmly into Jessie's asshole until his balls made contact with the brunette's taint.

A couple of the guys exclaimed obscenities as Jessie was now double-stuffed. My heart beat madly in my chest as I took in the sight of Jessie's body, now held firmly in place by two dudes while one leg remained outstretched to the floor, supported by that high shoe. The three onlookers vocally conveyed their approval of the sight while I shifted my and Jessie's bodies until I, like Jack, was to the hilt inside her. Jessie moaned as my balls joined Jack's against her stretched-out taint, her holes filled entirely with cock. My whole body began to perspire and my breathing grew shallower before we'd even really done anything.

Jack slid his hands under Jessie's ass while I held her in place by her leg and waist. Once we were all situated, I started by retracting from Jessie's twat ever so slightly and instructing Jack to pull back as well once I went back in.

"I know what I'm doing," he muttered, though he didn't sound too convincing. I thrust back up into Jessie slowly to start, and Jack did well in pulling back in her ass. For the next minute or so, Jack and I deliberately took turns inside Jessie while the guys whistled and Jessie cooed from the pressure in both her holes. I felt her fingernails sink into my neck as I looked down and watched the two of us guys alternate going into her as her one leg remained firm on the carpet.

It wasn't long until Jack and I had the rhythm down, so we picked up the pace, sawing in and out of Jessie's holes harder and faster as we grew more comfortable with double-penetrating her. The reaction from the spectators grew louder, but I hardly noticed them as I focused on nailing Jessie's pussy in synch with the cock that was fucking her asshole simultaneously. I was having so much fun already with so much more else I wanted to do that it was a little overwhelming.

Jack and I took turns going balls-deep in our respective hole for a few minutes, going faster and faster as we grew more comfortable with each other in teaming up on Jessie, who stayed still and moaned throughout the double penetration. I was sweating pretty hard by now, and I noticed much of Jessie's skin was glistening as well. The air in that room had grown very hot, but it failed to slow this threesome down.

At last, Moe complained that we were hogging Jessie. I slowed to a stop within a few seconds, releasing Jessie's leg and letting it fall to the floor as I pulled out. Jack did the same. I told the guys we should ease the girl into it but that a couple more of them were welcome to take their turns with her. Beside, I knew I wouldn't mind getting to sit back and watch Jessie take a standing double penetration for a bit before the main event took place.

Moe and Gus stepped up, leaving poor Howard as the odd man out for this round. Moe took Jessie from the front, and Gus the back. Meanwhile, I took a seat on the couch as I stroked my cock, which was slick with Jessie's vaginal secretions, and watched Jessie throw her arms around Moe's and Gus's shoulders like she had done to Jack and me. Moe held Jessie's leg up like I had done and stuck his cock straight into her twat. Gus followed right behind by impaling Jessie's ass.

For the next couple minutes, Moe and Gus double-fucked Jessie hard and fast, not really easing her into it and grunting as they did. Jessie cried out and moaned as she took a hard cock in each hole and clenched the guys' shoulders as they pushed in and pulled out of her. After a couple minutes, Moe lifted Jessie clear off the floor so that both of her feet were dangling in the air. Jessie quickly wrapped both of her arms around Moe's neck, pressing her thighs against his waist while Moe and Gus held Jessie up off the ground and proceeded to lift her up and down on them.

The guys' cocks jammed hard at the same time into the suspended bitch's ass and pussy for the next few minutes, filling both of her holes to capacity. The threesome grunted and moaned as Jessie slid up and down, up and down, over and over again while her hair shifted wildly about. Even though I wasn't a part of the action, I could feel the room grow hotter as the heat from the three active bodies emanated. I could also hear the delightful squelching of Jessie's precious little sex holes as those hard rods penetrated her again and again. I could have watched Jessie take it all day and wished I could have gotten some pictures or a video, but Jessie had strictly warned us that she was out as soon as the first picture was taken.

I watched on in lustful delight, servicing myself for a couple more minutes while my beloved friend put on a hell of a show for me, her suspended body fucking those pricks. Alas, while what had transpired thus far was incredible and would have sufficed just fine prior to tonight, I had offered up Jessie for this occasion in order to raise the bar entirely. It was time for some really debauched shit.

I continued my lead role in this legitimate orgy by standing up from the couch and announcing that it was time to move forward with the plan. As much fun as Moe and Gus must have been having rocking Jessie's tight body up and down their cocks, the thought of taking things to the next level was enough for them to immediately put Jessie down and direct her my way at my order.

After being dropped to her feet, Jessie stumbled toward me in her high heels as she adjusted to the sudden vacancy of her holes that I imagined were at least a little sore as well. As she gained her balance, huffing for air, her hair a sexy mess around her head, she stepped up to me and smiled sweetly as if to indicate her eagerness to perform my every dirty fantasy.

As Jessie stood before me, I caressed her body, starting at her thighs and travelling up to her boobs, which I gave a firm squeeze. Her flesh was warm and slick with sweat, and I could feel the deep breaths she was taking as she recovered from the two rounds of group sex she'd already been through. She was well-aware, of course, that it was only just beginning.

I let go of Jessie's boobs and immediately deferred to Howard, the only one who'd yet to partake in Jessie's body to this point. He sat down on the couch, his cock hard and rigid, yearning for a taste of Jessie's pussy or ass. We'd all get our share of both holes before sunrise.

Jessie pushed her hair back behind her ear and smiled as she looked down and stepped up in front of Howard, facing away from him so that her round ass was directly in front of his face. Then she sat back, and Howard's hands shot out and grabbed Jessie's waist to pull her toward himself more quickly. Jessie cooperated and reached underneath herself, grabbing Howard's long prick and directing it into her ass as she was steadily lowered toward it.

Howard cursed and Jessie moaned softly the moment the tip of Howard's prick poked Jessie's asshole, and the two didn't deliberate at all, instantly working to get all of Howard's cock into Jessie's tight butt. Once she was sitting on Howard's balls, Jessie sat back, spread her legs a little more with her feet still on the carpet and put her arms back to support herself as she took more deep breaths. Meanwhile, Howard held tightly to Jessie and ground up into her, his face straining, teeth clenched as he finally experienced Jessie's insides.

Jessie began to shift her weight up and down, slightly riding Howard's cock in her ass while my three other companions voiced their approval. I, on the other hand, wasn't impressed yet, but I knew what needed to be done. Jessie did too.

"Do you want to make a Jessie sandwich?" Jessie said as she looked over her shoulder back at Howard, using her best sexy voice. Howard managed only a grunt in reply, somewhat out of breath as he continued to take in the sensations of Jessie's asshole. "I make the best sandwiches," she added. "They're hot and moist and delicious." She was doing so well being sexy that I could have passed out from arousal.

Jessie's mouth grew wide with excitement that couldn't possibly have exceeded my own as I took my place in front of her, my cock in my hand. I looked down to see her open twat just above her stuffed asshole and then stepped over her right leg, putting my foot on the couch while the other stayed planted on the floor between Jessie's legs. The other boys really got excited too as I lowered my body and guided my cock toward Jessie's available hole, which she spread nice and wide for me by lifting up and stretching her left leg out over my right shoulder.

Everyone on the couch was breathing heavily with anticipation. Jessie's moans and squeals overtook the majority of my hearing, and her hot body (literally and figuratively) captivated me as I drew closer to sandwiching her. My heart beat hard in my chest as my tip touched Jessie's cunt. Everyone else went silent as they waited for me. I could hear only breathing and the slight creaking of the couch as I shifted my weight. With a small cry, Jessie accepted first the head of my cock into her pussy and then, as I switched my hands to Jessie's thighs, the rest of my shaft as I slowly sank down into her.

A cheer from the crowd began and grew steadily louder as inch after inch of my penis penetrated Jessie's pussy. Her hole was very tight, thanks to Howard's prick on just the other side of that membrane, but I had little-to-no trouble going to the hilt since Jessie was exceptionally wet, even after being fucked twice already. Once I had slid all the way inside Jessie so that my chest was pressed against hers and her right leg was firmly pinned between Howard's and mine, a dull roar erupted from the guys.

"Yeah, fuck her!" said Gus, I think.

"Sandwich that bitch," urged Moe. Meanwhile, the three of us on the couch stayed still for a moment and groaned as we adjusted to our situation. Jessie had shut her eyes and tilted her head back, causing her hair to fall back in Howard's face while she took the deep double penetration as adeptly as any pornstar. As Jessie clutched the couch with her outstretched arms, her boobs heaved with her deep breathing and her left leg stretched out tightly against my shoulder, I thought about how pretty she looked and how hot it was that she was being double-stuffed.

After a couple minutes of just grinding, the crowd grew restless: "Fuck her! Fuck her!" they chanted. I had been lost in the sensations of being pressed against Jessie with my cock in her cunt while another man was buried in her ass, but my teammates' urging snapped me into the right mode, and I began to pull back and slide forward into Jessie, fucking her just like everyone wanted.

Howard, still holding tightly to Jessie's hips, then stirred underneath, beginning to pump in and out of her ass, slowly at first. They guys cheered, and Howard and I picked up our pace amid the hoots and hollers. Before long, we were sawing in and out of the beautiful brunette, who was gasping, crying out and squirming within the mass of flesh as she was fucked in both holes. Her left leg shook over my shoulder while her right arm shot out and sank into my back, holding herself firmly between the two of us men as we took turns in her holes and sandwiched her sweaty, sexy body.

"Jes-sie! Jes-sie! Jes-sie!" The boys cheered on the stunning girl who was the star of the show as the meat in this sex sandwich. A joyful laugh came from her in response to the affirmation while her body continued to shift between Howard's and my thrusting bodies. I held on tightly to Jessie's torso and continued to thrust deep into her pussy, alternating with Howard's cock in her ass as I gazed down at my cock's pounding her.

Our bodies gleamed in the light and the couch creaked beneath us as Jessie took a cock in each hole over and over for several more minutes. Occasionally, sweat dripping down my brow, I'd lift myself up and attempt to catch a glimpse of Jessie's lower body as it accepted those two cocks. I wanted desperately to see her stretched-out taint in action but was unable to do so as we were all leaning into the couch. Throughout this shameful act, Jessie repeatedly pulled me close to her and kissed me a couple times as I slid and out of her. Howard and I were fucking her with a pretty consistent synchronization, ensuring that one of our cocks was buried in her at any given time.

"Oh gosh, Jessie," I muttered, delirious from lust, "I love sandwiching you." Jessie just grinned yet again in response while her body continued to bounce as it was shifted back and forth by Howard's and my thrusts. Then she shut her eyes and tilted her head back again, attempting to relax and enjoy the double-fucking.

On the verge of cumming, I slowed down and then began to pull out. While I could enjoy a Jessie sandwich all day, with so many guys on hand, there were too many possibilities to allow this tryst to end too quickly. Jessie lowered her leg and let go of my back, and my cock exited her, covered with a fresh coat of her juices.

As hot as that act had been, it was time to cut to the chase. We were all on the same page, Jessie included. Howard sat up, pushing Jessie off his cock, and the skank got to her feet and, again, stumbled as if she were drunk or something while she collected her bearings after being double-fucked for a third time tonight. Everything kind of swirled around me for a moment before I realized Jack was on his back on the floor, stroking his cock as he motioned with his free hand for Jessie to come over.