Taking Mom's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie woke up the next day and her dad had already left. He had gotten ready and went to work early, probably to avoid Jackie more. She was still plagued with guilt as she went back to the bathroom to get ready. She reapplied her makeup and fixed up her hair. She was changing clothes when she found a box in the closet labeled, "Young love." And in it were a bunch of photos going from Martin and Jackie's mother dating in high school all the way to a photo of them that looked only a few years old. Next to the photos was a letter that said, "To my one and only love, Jessica: You are my world. Without you I am nothing. I would rather be dead than be without you." Jackie was hurting inside for her dad.

She was crying from the box, and she dropped the dress that she was looking at and ran back to her room. She didn't know what to do, but she needed to talk to someone. She knew it wasn't the best place of advice, but it was also the only one where she could go for advice on such a strange problem. She went to the website where she posted her photos and went to her comments. She had made posts about her situation at home and with her father, and she had only yesterday gotten a question, "So is your dad okay with you cross dressing?"

She then replied to the comment and said, "Yes, he is. In fact, I'm having trouble because he's interested in me and I honestly can't say I'm not in him. And he's so sad, because he lost my mom who was his life, and I think I could help fill that gap but idk if thats right. What should I do?"

And for the next hour she sat and watched the comments. She got some common internet troll comments like, "Just fuck him, incest is hot!" But she also got a lot of advice that helped to clear her mind. She realized just how much her mother had meant to her dad, and reading that he would rather die than be without her made it difficult. She knew that she could help him, and she wanted to. So she went back and looked at the photos again. She found the one from a few years ago and looked at how her mother was dressed. She was wearing a red dress, black stockings, and black heels. Jackie looked around the closet and found all of the items and put them on.

She then went and redid her makeup to make it a bit more formal, like it was in the picture. Then, she tried to put herself in her moms shoes mentally. She stepped out of the bathroom and tried to envision herself as her mother. She saw the room and the messy bed, her father must have left it unmade from leaving so early. So she walked up to the bed and remade it. She made it all nice and tidy, then cleaned the rest of the room. She went downstairs and started cleaning the rest of the house, spotting messes here and there and addressing them. She checked the time, it was two.

She had plenty of time before Martin came home and she finished cleaning everything she could. She went back up to the master bedroom and kept looking through boxes for anything she thought could help her fill the role. She found a box labeled, "Journals." And in it was a bunch of journals her mother had kept in high school. She read through them, specifically looking at the parts about Martin, and studied how her mother thought. She went to the bathroom and practiced her girly speaking voice in the mirror. She practiced walking up and down the room, giving some sway in her hips. Then she sat downstairs and thought about the night. She didn't know where it would go, but she didn't want to fear it.

She tried to think about where it would go, and when she thought she had figured it out she went outside and cut a rose off of a bush. She took it back to the master bedroom and put all of the pedals in the shape of a heart on the bed. She laid out some candles around the bed for later, then went down stairs and laid them out in the sitting room too. It was six thirty now. She wondered what could be keeping Martin, especially if he started earlier he should get off earlier, then she realized that he might have gone to the bar, too. Some inspiration hit her and she pulled out two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. She set it up on the table in the living room and poured herself a glass. Then, she sat and waited.

She drank about two glasses in the hour that she waited. It was about 7:30 when she heard the door unlock and Martin come in. He had been to the bar, and he was a little drunk, but not too much. He noticed that the lights were dim, and that there was candle light coming from the living room. He asked, "Hello? Jack?"

She swallowed her breath and spoke in her girliest voice, "Yes, I'm in here."

He walked in and just about fell to the ground when he saw her. She had a glass of wine in her hand, her legs crossed, and the dress expressed her figure perfectly. She said, "Here, have a seat I'll pour you a glass."

He walked and sat next to her and asked, "What is all this?"

"I've thought about it and I don't want you to fear anything." She said as she poured him a glass, "I've realized that you need this. And in many ways, I think I need it too." She said as she touched his arm.

"So you're saying-"

"I'll be her. That is, if you'll have me. I can be your Jessica."

He touched her hand and said, "No. I don't want you to be my Jessica. I want you to be my Jackie."

Jackie smiled and raised her glass. They toasted and began to drink. They talked over the rest of the bottle, and turned some music on to ease the tension. They talked and listened with both becoming more intoxicated as they went. Slowly things began to diverge into dirtier topics and the real questions of the night. Eventually, Martin said, "So, you dressed up like her on that night of prom. You know how that night ended?" With a smirk on his face.

Jackie didn't know, but she could guess, and that's why she had prepared for it. She didn't respond verbally, instead she drank the rest of her glass and stood up. She walked over to Martin and sat down on his lap, crossing her legs. He reeked of alcohol, and she could tell he was losing it but trying his best to stay composed. She leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. The kiss quickly evolved as he plunged his tongue into her mouth and his hands began to explore her waist. She didn't fight it though, instead she let him have her. They shared a long and heated open mouth kiss as he began to squeeze her butt.

They made out for maybe ten minutes before she pulled back and stood up. She grabbed him by the tie and pulled him to his feet. He stood up close to her and reached around her again as he said, "So, if it's prom can I ask you to dance?" And she nodded.

He pulled her close and raised one hand up and put his other around her lower back. They began to step to the rhythm of the song, and they swayed back and forth. Neither were particularly good dancers, but neither cared. They stared into each others eyes, and Martin's hand drifted down from her lower back back to her butt. They kissed again then they began to let the drinks lead the dancing. Martin suddenly dipped Jackie onto his leg. She laughed and smiled, but she felt something long and hard through his pants and she was reminded of what was next.

They kept dancing and soon he pulled her close and she overstepped, pressing her leg onto his. He felt her hard, tiny dicklette and she gasped. She got red and let go to back up saying, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I can't help it."

He calmed her and said, "Don't worry. I understand. In fact, I think it's kinda cute." As he closed back in and planted another kiss on her mouth.

Her worries melted away and the song ended. They were both extremely turned on, and Jackie was tired of beating around the bush. She said, "Well I've loved prom, but I think it's about time you take me home." With a giggle.

He just smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist and began to lead her back to the master bedroom. They climbed the stairs and went down the hall, laughing and giggling as they did. They opened the door, revealing more candle light and the rose pedals on the bed. Martin stopped and his jaw dropped at what he saw. He asked, "Did you do this?"

Jackie said proudly, "yup."

"You did this for me?"

"Yup."

Martin was suddenly filled with something that Jackie had never seen in him. It was more than just lust, it was carnal burning desire. He jumped to her and wrapped her in his arms. They made out extremely sloppily, saliva coating their warm mouths, as he began to lift her up. She was taken off guard by this and wrapped her legs around him, her tiny dicklette even pushing into his chest, but he didn't care. She could see his dick was rock hard in his pants and there was a fire in his eyes. He carried her over to the bed and dropped her onto her back there, leaning over her to continue the kiss.

He pulled back and started to undo his shirt. She was equally turned on and began to pull up her dress and pull down her stockings. He threw aside his shirt, revealing his muscular hairy chest. She pulled down her panties revealing her perky bubble butt and rock hard sissy dicklette. He undid his belt and tore off his pants and briefs, revealing a monster. Jackie gasped in delight and fear as she saw that he was about 9.5" of pure veiny, hairy man meat. She felt her mouth watering at the sight for some reason, she had never thought of another man like this, but it began to click in her head that she wasn't a man. In that moment she was Jacki, Martin's prom night bitch.

He said, "Before I deflower you, I want you to taste me."

So she pulled her legs back together and rolled off the bed. She dropped to her knees before Martin and immediately opened her mouth. She hadn't actually gotten much practice in blowing the dildos, and she had only hardly started butt play, but she was excited. She felt as he lined up his cock in front of her wanting mouth and held in there in anticipation. She looked into his eyes, longingly, and he began to insert his warm member onto her tongue.

She began to closer her mouth around the head and suck. She licked the bottom of it and began to push down. He let her run the show, and she did as best she could. She got maybe half way down before having to come back up. She pulled it out of her mouth with a pop and planted a drool covered kiss on the tip. She then dived back in and tried to push herself centimeter by centimeter deeper. She tasted his pre-come on her tongue and she recalled her thoughts from a few days ago, and she could verify: With more practice she would learn to love the taste.

She bobbed up and down on his member, only getting slightly beyond halfway, for fifteen minutes. They both moaned wildly, and Martin finally snapped and said, "Ok. I need you, now. Get up." So she stood up.

She crawled back onto the bed and spread her legs once again. He reached in and grabbed her tiny dicklette in his hand and began to caress it, getting a light and sexy yelp from her. He grinned and pulled up his dick in his other hand. He then dropped his massive member onto her crotch, next to her sissy clitty. He held her dicklette against his monster and compared. He giggled and said, "It's so cute. This is special, you can't see something so cute with a girl about her parts."

He continued to toy with her until neither of them could take it any longer. He lined up his cock to her tight sissy hole and began to push. She let out a painful scream as he slowly worked his way in. He grit his teeth, and both of their faces were red. Neither of them were turned down by the struggle, however, and both were fueled to keep going by their burning desire. Jackie bit her tongue and fought the pain as she focused on Martin. Martin grabbed her hips and continued to push. They got about half way in and Martin paused. He asked, "Are you okay?"

A sadistically sweet grin crossed her face as she looked at him in the eyes and said, "Never better, baby."

He grinned back and pulled back to start pumping. She let out a few more screams of pain as he began to pump in and out of her sissy hole, but the pain began to subside. Soon, the pain was being replaced with pleasure. She felt as her butt was being stuff with Martins cock, and it was beginning to learn to love it. The sharp splitting pain from her sissy hole was turning into blistering pleasure and sweet relief as he pulled out and rammed in. Each time he pushed, he got a bit deeper. And her screams were beginning to be replaced with moans.

Jackie and Martin kept fucking in missionary for twenty minutes, and Martin got from pushing half way in to three quarters. She was loving each second of having her dads dick in her. Her mind was clearing, and she was thinking back to her time reading over her mothers memories. She was thinking like her, thinking how perfect a lover Martin is, absorbing her mothers love for him. Her mentality shifted, from an effort to help her father to a true love of being his girl. Their moans filled the room.

At one point, though, he pulled all the way out. Jackie looked up with puppy dog eyes and panted, "Why'd you stop?"

To which he responded, "Spin over, and get on all fours. I want to take you in doggy."

She said, "Yes, baby." And did as he asked.

He got up on the bed, and as she got up onto all fours he grabbed her hips and realigned his cock to her hole. And in on time flat he was pushing back into her sissy hole. Her arms were shaking after only a few minutes of this, as the intense pleasure was ruining her focus. She began to lower to the bed, arching her back and sticking her butt into the air to be dominated. But her front half was rested onto the couch, and her arms could no longer hold her up. She was in that moment, a slave to the ecstasy.

He drilled her for another twenty minutes before pulling out one more time. Sweat covered both of their faces, and their panting was that of two dogs. She dropped onto her side and looked at him as he sat down on the bed. He asked her, "One more thing, baby. Can you ride me? I want you to finish me off."

She winked at him and mustered her energy to crawl back over to him. He laid down and spread his legs. She pulled herself over him and shifted her weight around so that she was holding herself up above his cock. She lined it up to her hole, then lowered her weight down onto it. It was a strange sensation to ride something like that, but she tried vigorously to get it right. She began to get the hang of it, speeding up and bouncing her whole body up and down on him. She picked up speed, cramming her own ass as fast as she could with Martin's dick.

She rode him for maybe eight minutes before he began to grunt louder, and her moans were reaching their peak. Her tiny dicklette was whipping up and down, slapping her gut and his crotch as it flung in the action. She felt something strange, as though his dick was hitting something inside her. A huge pressure was building up behind her dick, and it felt like each time she dropped down onto his dick that it hit that pressure. She was loving it, and was picking up her pace using all of her energy. Finally, Martin yelled, "I'm coming!"

Jackie moaned as loud as she could and dropped her entire weight onto his dick. He impaled her, her sissy hole devouring every inch of his member. All 9.5 inches buried deep down into her insides and began to stuff her with his come. At the same time, the pressure overwhelmed her from behind her sissy dicklette, and she experienced the wildest and most amazing ejaculation ever as her dicklette began to dribble come down. There was too much come in her ass and it began to drool down onto the sheets. Jackie collapsed onto Martin's chest and they embraced each other.

Jackie then said, "It's official. I'm your baby."

And Martin responded, "You're my everything."

Jackie loved that, remembering the letter he had written to her mother. She leaned up and planted another kiss on his lips. They laid on top of each other for a while, his dick still in her and come still dribbling out. Martin looked up to see the massive wet mark pooling up under them. Jackie saw his gaze as said, "I'll clean it up tomorrow, baby."

After a few more minutes of laying there, Jackie got up and pulled his dick out of her. She then walked over to the box, clenching her butt to keep as much come from falling out as possible. He sat and watched her hips sway as she walked. She got to the box and pulled out the plug, and proceeded to bend over, showing her butt to Martin as she plugged the rest of the come inside her. She then scooped up the come that ran down her leg and popped her finger into her mouth. Martins eyes lit up to this as she walked back and did the same for the come she had sprayed over his chest. Then, she crawled into bed with him and they got under the covers.

The two cuddled for the rest of the night until they fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning, Jackie would get up and start her wifely duties, officially starting her life as her fathers wife.

12