Taking My Wife

Story Info
Brooke gets fucked while she's sleeping.
1.5k words
3.72
214.9k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about the nonconsensual taking of my wife. Therefore, if you object to such things, do not read farther. This is a true story, representing the benefits of having properly trained my wife.

All characters are over 18. This story is subject to copyright law and should not be duplicated or reproduced without the express consent of the author. I encourage you to vote and leave constructive feedback. Thanks for reading.

*

My wife and I have been married for 10 years. I am 45 and she is 44. Brooke is 5'3" and weighs approximately 130 pounds. Her curly, natural red hair hangs just below her shoulders. Brooke's most striking feature are her enormous breasts. Her natural 36Es are amazing, especially for a 44 year old woman. When she is naked and standing, they stand out proudly from her chest. Due to their shear size you would think that they would sag however, they defy gravity, her oblong shaped areolas staring directly at you. Brooke keeps her nether regions either completely smooth or with just a hint of "landing strip", depending on my instructions when she is grooming.

Since I met her, Brooke has always been a passionate person. However, her former lovers never took the time to teach her to explore herself, pleasure herself or generally do anything to ignite her desires. They were the stereotypical jump on, satisfy themselves, type of guys, consistently leaving her wanting more. This being one of the key reasons I was able to easily steal her away from her then bumbling husband.

I on the other hand, took as much time as was necessary to first have her show me where her most sensitive spots were. I then made sure to help her understand how to pleasure herself when I was unable to accommodate any immediate needs she might have. Under my tutelage, Brooke's sexuality blossomed quite nicely. She would routinely call me at work to tell me how many times she had pleasured herself after I left the house. Quite often, while describing her most recent solo, decadent horizontal dance, she would again pleasure herself, allowing me to listen to her moan loudly while either fingering her clit or sliding her 10" rubber dong in and out of her moist slit.

I was the first man to introduce her to the joys of anal sex. She now routinely takes it up the ass as requested. One of her favorites is to have me start but fucking her with the large lifelike dong while I push my cock into her ass. I usually start fucking her pussy with the dong, continually increasing the tempo and force until she wakes up. When she starts to moan, I know that she is awake and smoothly impale her ass with my cock.

I am Jim, the quintessential average guy. I have a nice looking face with short brown hair. Being an executive, my look is consistently professional. At 6'4", my height is really my defining characteristic. I am constantly fighting the extra pounds around the middle. Sporting an average 6" penis, I offer nothing outstanding physically that would allow me to get away with my behavior. However, my key to success is not between my legs but between my ears. You see, Brooke has been trained to be my sex slut, understanding that she is to service me anytime, anywhere as I demand. Should she not be in the mood, which is rare, she is to openly submit herself to me, so that I may use her for my own pleasure.

As Brooke is a relatively sound sleeper, one of my favorite things to do is to fuck her while she is sleeping. The game here is to get my cock inside her, fuck her for a period of time and then come deep inside her cunt. I then wait for her to wake up and realize that she has been fucked. Sometimes, when she understands what's happened, she'll reach between her legs, feel her wetness and just give me a look and shake her head.

Other times, she'll approach me and ask "did you fuck me this morning".

If I have, I look her straight in the eye and say "Yes, I did. Do you have a problem with that?" There is never any further discussion. Brooke has been trained well.

This morning was just one of those mornings. Brooke usually sleeps on her side. The challenge is that she either sleeps too far forward or, she lets the damn dog sleep between her legs. The first hurdle therefore is to get her properly positioned. This morning there was no dog, a simple repositioning was in order. Brooke sleeps on her right side so, I snuggle up next to her and gently massage her massive tits. I move the hair off of her neck and gently kiss her neck. I rub my hand across her stomach to make sure that she is sleeping soundly. Satisfying myself that she is indeed soundly sleeping, I move my hand down her left thigh, going below her knee. I then gently but firmly move her left leg on top of her right. She is now laying directly on her right side, legs slightly bent and in perfect position to accept my cock.

The next step involves getting her canal ready for my cock. I lube up my hard member and position it at the entrance of her pussy. I can't immediately get in so, I back off, wet my fingers and rub it along her slit to moisten the opening. The folds of her pussy lips open to the pressure of my finger and I can now feel the beginning of her pleasure tunnel. I continue to press onward, penetrating her with my finger, nicely aligning the fleshy tube for my cock. I gently remove my finger and hold my cock at the beginning of her entrance. Pressing forward, the head of my cock penetrates her cunt. Now, slowly, back and forth, in and out, pressing farther forward each time, I continue to penetrate her fleshy love canal. Because my cock is longer than my fingers, I reach the point inside her where my moistened fingers where unable to reach. This is where I have to rely on the pre-cum oozing from my cock as I penetrate her farther. Continuing to press inward, gently retreating and then forward again, I can feel her canal yielding itself. I listed intently to her breathing to make sure that she is still asleep. The final inch yields to my cock and I am now completely imbedded in her. The tip of my cock just touches her cervix when I am completely inserted.

Having now successfully inserted myself, I pause for a moment to make sure that she is sleeping and let me cock get adjusted to it's new warm, moist home. After a minute or so, I begin to pull my cock almost all the way out and then insert it to the hilt. Listening to her breathing, I slowly continue to move my cock back and forth. The key to not waking her up is to keep the strokes even, including both the pace and the depth. Therefore, as my orgasm begins to build, I must be very careful to not increase the pace and start to bang away at her pussy. My orgasm gets closer and I can feel my already hard cock continue to blossom and it prepares to deliver its payload.

Having to maintain on even pace and not speed up actually intensifies my orgasms. I believe this makes the ultimate deposit, much larger than when we engage in consensual intercourse. I now have a choice to make, I can give in to temptation and start to impale her roughly on my love auger, holding down by using a handful of her hair or, I can continue the slow and steady, nonviolent rape of my wife. The former usually yields her waking up and immediately having an orgasm. The latter, is just for me. I choose the latter, relishing the impending explosion deep inside her womb. A minute or two later I can no longer hold out. When I know that I am at the point of no return, I simply push all the way inside her and stop. The contact of her pussy on my hyper-excited member pushes me over the edge and I erupt, filling her moist cavity to the brim. After my orgasm, I gently slide my cock out of her and roll on to my back. The defiling complete, I watch the weather for the day on TV and then get in the shower. Ah yes, another beautiful day confirmed by the weather guy. My day certainly started off nicely.

While I'm in the shower, I notice my wife walk past to go to the bathroom. I can tell that she is still half asleep.

As I get out of the shower, she exits the bathroom, looks at me and asks, "Did you fuck me this morning?"

"Yes, I did," I reply. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No daddy," she replies. Ah yes, another beautiful day.