Taking One for the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,580 Followers

"Yes! Yes!! I love being your fuck hole. You're the best fuck I've ever had in my life, I love your cock. Fill me up with your juice, make me lick your cock clean, make me suck your ass hole, make me your cock slave."

The coach, unbelievably, began to fuck his ass even harder and even more violently, his cock sliding in and out of Todd's ass like some precision machine.

Todd was literally seeing stars when the coach suddenly stopped with his humongous cock deep in Todd's bowels. Todd could feel the mighty meat twitch and grow even thicker and harder and the coach said, "Here it comes. Take my juice, baby."

The huge cock bucked inside of his guts and then he could feel the boiling cum splashing into him, spurting against the walls of his ass and flooding his guts.

The coach was gasping for breath and pushing his cock deeper into him with each spurt, making sure that Todd's ass was well and truly marked as his.

When every drop had blasted out of his balls, the coach leant back on his haunches and looked down to where his cock disappeared up Todd's hole. He reached down and showed Todd the foamy froth that they had churned out of the cum already in his ass.

"Looks like I whipped some cream." the coach said.

"That's okay; it feels like you more than replaced it."

The coach grasped Todd's cock, still hard and plastered to his belly, leaking precum.

"Beat your cock for me while I've still got my cock in you." the coach said. "I want to watch you cum."

Todd wrapped his fist around his own hard shaft.

"It's not going to take long after that championship fucking I just got." he said. "I'm surprised I didn't shoot already."

He began to jack his cock while the coach watched him and played with his balls. As predicted, the combination of being freshly fucked, the coach's fingers pulling at his nuts and knowing that the coach was watching him were too much and with only five or six strokes the cum began blasting out of his piss hole. His ass hole was clamped around the big piece of meat inside of him and it felt like his ass hole was orgasming, too. His whole body arched as his balls emptied all over his belly and chest.

"Well. It looks like it was good for you, too." the coach said.

He used his fingers to scoop the cum up from Todd's body and then fed it to him while Todd licked his fingers to get every drop. The last of the cum the coach scooped up and sucked off of his own fingers as Todd watched.

"Sweet boy juice from a sweet boy." the coach said.

His cock was beginning to soften in Todd's ass and he slowly withdrew it. Todd's hole was gaping open, froth and cum leaking out on the desktop and the coach reached over for Todd's plug and slid it into the loose opening.

"I want to think about you walking around with my cum in your belly all night." the coach said.

Todd stretched his trembling legs and the coach climbed off of the desktop.

"Are you okay?" he asked Todd.

"I've never been better in my life." Todd said. "I feel like I just came in first in Olympic fucking."

"Good." the coach replied. "Because I'm happy to tell you that you passed the interview."

"Wait, what interview?"

"I just got approval to hire a volunteer assistant." the coach said. "You'll be working closely with me practically every day, as many hours as you can spare. And you'll be expected to travel with me, share my room in case I need your assistance in the night and, of course, you'll be expected to follow my every order. You'll keep up your duties as Equipment Manager and servicing the team but I expect my equipment to have top priority. Do you think you can handle all of that?"

"I think I can handle anything you can dish out." Todd said.

"That's a good boy." the coach replied. "Now, give me a few minutes to catch my breath and then I want you to eat my ass hole out some more and practice deep throating my cock."

"Yes, sir," Todd said. "Anything you say, sir."

rae121452
rae121452
1,580 Followers
12