Taking One for the Team Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I have to approve some other guy?" I asked.

"Fuck no!" Lauren shook her head.

Samantha shook her head.

"So, I can get another woman, but as long as the two of you approve of her?" I asked.

"Yup," they both nodded.

"Okay," I shrugged. I doubted that I needed another one. Having these two was enough. Seeing the two of them sitting next to each other was enough to make my dick hard.

Lauren was shorter than Samantha, and while she had bigger than average tits, they were small compared to Samantha. Samantha, on the other hand, wasn't as slim as Lauren. Also, Lauren had her beat easily in the ass department. I couldn't help but stare at them when they were standing next to each other before the glass tinted.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"As much as you would want it, there will be no time that you will have us both at the same time," Samantha said.

'Damn!' I thought to myself. There went that idea.

"Not once," I asked.

"Nope," Lauren shook her head. "I have no plans on seeing any female naked next to me," she said shaking her head with a disgusted look on her face.

"Same for me," Samantha said.

"Okay," I nodded.

"That's all we got so far," Samantha said as she looked at Lauren.

"You have anything to add?" Lauren asked.

"Eric knows," I said as I looked at them. "Of course he does," Lauren said. "We wouldn't have hired him as head of security if he wasn't smart enough to know what goes on with the employee's."

"Anyone else?" Samantha asked.

"No," I shrugged.

"Good," Samantha said as her cell phone rang. She looked at it, with an annoyed eye roll she looked back at us. "I will leave you two to handle things. I expect you to be in your new office tomorrow morning," she said as she looked at Lauren.

"Bright and early," Lauren smiled.

Samantha left the meeting room with her phone against her ear.

"Well, I need to empty my desk," Lauren said.

On the way over I explained my reasons for choosing Denise and Mike. Lauren shook her head. "Mike is not ready, and to be truthful, he will never be ready to take the next step."

We entered her office, and I sat down as I watched her take things out of her desk and put them into boxes.

"Denise," Lauren said as she put some pictures into the box. "How can I put this," she said as she paused. "She has enough problems, let's leave it at that, shall we?"

"You don't like that she is a lesbian?" I asked.

"On a personal level, yes," Lauren nodded. "I don't understand, sure I experimented with it when I was younger, but I prefer the real thing," Lauren said as she shrugged. "I have nothing against anyone that chooses to be that way, to each their own, but she walks around her flaunting it, and expects us just to accept it, or else we are bad people."

I nodded. Denise could get a bit extreme at times. "Doesn't mean she is a bad fit to be my assistant," I pointed out.

"No," Lauren nodded as she continued.

"But, picture something like what happened after pride fest, or whatever fest she came back from with all those colors in her hair," Lauren said as she shook a stapler at me. "Picture her being in charge and you are away."

"I didn't think of that," I said as I nodded. "She might fire a whole bunch of people."

"Exactly," Lauren said. "She acts on her emotions way too much to be a manager."

"Thank you," I nodded. "I forgot all about that," I smiled.

"My pleasure," Lauren smiled. "And can you trust someone that doesn't like a real dick? Instead of one of those fake things."

"They last longer so they say," I shrugged.

"So?" Lauren shrugged. "Joseph couldn't last more than five minutes in bed, even while we were dating, and I still married him."

I looked at her surprised. "For some women, it's the feeling, not the time or the size," Lauren continued.

"Size helps of course," I smiled.

"To some, between the two of us," She looked at me. "Keith, the man I was with before Joseph had the shortest dick I have ever been with and he got me off more than Joseph ever could."

"Nice to know," I nodded.

"Not that you have anything to worry about with that monster between your legs," Lauren smiled at me. "Some of us like the feeling of a nice cock sliding into us is a hundred times better than some fake dick, or fingers. Especially if it's been a while."

"Like say a few days?" I smiled.

"Exactly," Lauren said as I walked around the table. "Especially a few days."

I turned her around so that she was facing the desk. Lauren immediately bent over and put both hands on the top of her desk.

I grabbed her ass, then gave it a playful slap. "You have been staring at it all day," Lauren said as she looked over her shoulders.

"Damn right," I said as I gave her butt a tight squeeze.

"What are you going to do?" Lauren asked.

I pulled up her skirt revealing a black thong. The long string was disappearing between her cheeks. I pulled on the string as I pulled it down.

I rubbed my hard dick between her ass cheeks when I felt something hard pushing back on it. I spread her cheeks and saw a small black diamond. "Is that?" I said as I twisted it.

Lauren let out a slight moan. "Yes," she said as I kept twisting it. I held onto it as I was about to pull it out. "Now," She said smiling back at me. "If you pull it out, you will have to put something back in its place."

"Oh," I nodded as I looked back at her. "I have something that will take its place."

I pulled on the small head of the plug. It came out slowly. I was impressed by the length of the glass looking butt plug. Lauren took it from me and placed it on the table. "Now, what are you going to place it with?"

I lined up my dick with her ass and pushed it in. Lauren gasped as the head of my dick entered her. I grabbed her tight waist and pulled back on it. Her ass went up as her head went down. "Yes," she moaned as I pushed more of my dick into her tight ass. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I held on tightly as I started to fuck her. The sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. I reached forward pulling both of her arms back. I used them to pull her back onto me. "Fuck yes!" she screamed. "Use me! Fuck me like you own me!"

I let her hands go and began to pound into her ass harder. I raised one of my feet and placed it on the desk beside her. Then the other on the opposite side as I climbed on top of the desk. I fucked her ass hard and deep from above.

"Fuck me," she screamed as her hands held onto the edge of the desk hard. "Can feel all of it," she said as she took my dick balls deep into her ass. "Use me, cum in my ass!" Lauren shouted.

It took all of my balance to stay in this position without falling backward. "Fuck," I said as I felt her ass tighten around my dick. "I am going to cum," I said trying to last longer.

"Don't you dare pull out, push that big black cock into my ass," Lauren growled from beneath me. "I want all of it!"

I pushed my dick deep inside her. "Fuck yeah," I said as I came hard. When I stopped, I hopped down from the desk. Nearly falling over as my whole leg from the thighs down felt like they were on fire.

"What made you think of that?" Lauren said as she spun around.

"Spur of the moment," I shrugged as I looked at her.

"Good," Lauren nodded. "See, no plastic fake dick can do that," Lauren winked as she pulled down her skirt.

"I agree," I said as I wiped my forehead, sweat beads were falling into my eyes.

"I will leave this here," Lauren said as she touched the butt plug. "I have many more, with different gems," she winked. "You might have to collect all of them."

"Oh, now that is an interesting game," I nodded as she started walking towards the door.

"Interesting for you, complete fun for me," Lauren said as she pushed open the door.

I was left behind in what was now my office. I sat down in the chair and spun around. There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I shouted but then remembered they could hear nothing out there. I walked towards the door and opened it.

It had taken me a long time to be able to hear Lauren's voice through the door. Sometimes she left the door open a little bit so she could listen to what was going on outside. Denise came in as I pulled open the door.

"I know you might be thinking of promoting me, but I don't want it," she said as she barged in. "I have too much going on. I can't add to it with this place."

I smiled and nodded. "I was thinking about it," I smiled. "But if it's not what you want, then that's fine with me."

Denise looked at me surprised. "That easy?"

"Of course," I shrugged. "I won't put you in a position that you don't want."

Denise smiled. "Thank you. Those spreadsheets are in the file folders. Everyone can use them whenever they need them."

"Thank you," I nodded.

Denise nodded as she walked out of the room.

I sat back down at my desk. I sent an email to both Mike and Tiffany making sure that they both knew they were both up for the promotion. I told them to be prepared for an interview in the morning. With that done, I went back to my original tasks.

* * * * * * * * *

"I hear congratulations are in order," Eric said as I pulled up to the gate.

"News travels fast I see," I looked at him.

"I also got a promotion," Eric smiled.

"No?" I shook my head.

"Don't know what you did, but thank you," Eric said as he leaned forward. I shook his hands and nodded.

"Congrats man, you deserve it. I hope you get to see your sister and make amends," I nodded. "I truly do."

"I will try my hardest," he nodded.

"It was nice," I nodded. "Things won't be the same around here without you."

"You will manage," Eric winked at me.

I nodded as I drove out of the parking lot. Eric had got the transfer he wanted. Even though it was a lateral move within the company it was a promotion in the fact that his sister worked close by, they had a falling out a few years back. Eric had tried to get a transfer but had been denied many times. I smiled knowing that Samantha must have pulled many strings to push the transfer forward. Now no one knew about the three of us.

12