Taking One for the Team Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think about it constantly."

I could see she was getting aroused just talking about it.

"I used to think it was a bad thing," I told her. "Especially when I was younger."

"Oh no," Samantha said, shaking her head. "I absolutely love it."

"Good," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"That answers your questions?" Samantha smiled.

"Yes," I replied.

"Now, you have to..." Samantha started to say before her secretary buzzed in.

"Jackson is on the line," the secretary said.

Samantha picked up the phone. I nodded at her as I stood up to leave.

"Hold on," Samantha said as she muted the phone. "Where are you going?"

"You're busy," I whispered.

"He can't hear us," Samantha shook her head. "Come over here."

I walked to the other side of the table so that I stood beside her.

"Sam?" I heard Jackson say over the phone.

Samantha picked up the phone. "Kevin just walked into the room. I just wanted to take care of him before we spoke, if that's all right?"

"Kevin?" Jackson said.

"Yes," Samantha said as she unbuttoned two of her top buttons, opening her shirt to reveal even more of her cleavage.

"I will like to talk to him," Jackson said.

"Of course," Samantha said as she took the phone off the speaker. She handed me the headset.

"Sir," I said as Samantha pulled me closer to her. She unbuckled my belt and pulled on my pants.

"Did you receive the promotion packet?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, I had planned on sending you a personal email to thank you and anyone else. I..." I started to add more, but Samantha had taken my dick out and started to use both her hands to stroke it.

"You impressed many people with your knowledge," Jackson said. "There will be new forms, and plans of action put in place because of what you had pointed out."

I looked down at Samantha's pale white hands on dark black dick. The color contrast had always fascinated me. Samantha pulled my dick towards her chest.

"Still, there?" Jackson asked.

"Yes," I stammered as I pushed forward my dick pushed between her tits, disappearing in the depths of her cleavage. "I'm just speechless."

"That is always a good thing," Jackson said. "We expect great things from you. Don't let us down."

More than half of my dick had gone between Samantha's cleavage. I pushed deeper down into her clothed chest.

"I won't, sir," I said.

"Hand the phone back to Samantha," Jackson said.

I handed the phone back to Samantha, who smiled up at me. "Yes sir," Samantha said as she leaned forward so I could fuck her huge tits.

It was the second time I had fucked her huge boobs, both times with clothes on. I loved the feeling of her boobs tightly squeezing my dick between them. I grabbed her shoulders as I increased my pace.

"Yes, sir," Samantha said. "Lauren and I have been making sure to keep Kevin and other young talents aware of all the opportunities the company has to offer. So far, we think Kevin is way above the others."

Samantha moved closer to me as I pushed my dick forward. "Yes, sir," Samantha said as she pulled away. My dick sprang free from its boob prison.

Samantha smiled as she hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" I asked.

Samantha started to unbutton her shirt, revealing her big blue bra. "He just said that I should do whatever it takes to make sure you knew that the company is invested in your future."

"Oh really," I smiled as Samantha got out of her chair. She pointed to the seat as I sat down. Samantha fell to her knees between my legs.

"Definitely," Samantha said as she held my dick against her stomach and lowered her chest over it. Again my dick was pressed between her massive chest. Samantha held the sides of her bra as she bounced them up and down. "Do you feel comfortable with your position within the company?"

"Oh, I definitely feel comfortable," I said as I looked down at her chest, bouncing up and down on my dick. I knew there was no point trying to view my dick between these two mountains. I leaned back as Samantha tit fucked me. She increased her pace as she felt that I was going to burst.

"You going to make a mess between my boobs again?" Samantha smiled with her usual naughty grin.

"You keep doing what you are doing, and there will be a huge mess," I said, looking at her.

"Do what exactly?" Samantha replied as she tried to look innocent. Samantha started to move her chest up and down faster, squeezing them together tight.

I felt her boobs slam hard down on my thighs. "I'm cumming," I said as I released my cum between her huge boobs. Samantha smiled as she looked at me.

Slowly Samantha stood up, "I better go and get my present before it all leaks out."

The only sign that I had shot a huge load between her chest was the underside of her bra was a darker blue, indicating that my cum was running down her chest and was pooling at the bottom of her bra. Samantha buttoned her shirt back up, hiding all evidence of what had happened.

I stood up and reached for my pants. "Where are you going exactly?" Samantha asked. "We aren't done. I have a conference call in a few minutes, and I want you to be here."

I nodded as she walked out the door. I sat back down in her chair naked from the waist down. I took off my shirt seeing as I was half naked I might as well be totally exposed.

There I sat naked in her office when my phone rang. I quickly rummaged through my pants to find it and looked who the caller was. It was from Tiffany.

"Hi," I replied.

"You coming back?" Tiffany asked.

"Doubt it," I replied. "Samantha has a conference call that she wants me to sit in; I think Lauren will be here also."

"Okay, just wanted to make sure," Tiffany said as she hung up.

"Well," Samantha said as she entered the room. "That was either Tiffany, or you were calling a sex line."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Samantha looked down at my hardening dick. I looked back up at her. "I was just thinking about what you had planned."

"Uh huh," Samantha responded, unconvinced at my lie.

Talking to Tiffany while I was utterly naked, had been exciting. "Sit," Samantha ordered as came closer to me. I obeyed and sat in her chair.

Samantha dialed a number on the phone in front of her as she leaned forward, I could see she was wearing nothing under her skirt.

"Samantha Kolesky," Samantha said at the prompt. A woman's voice let her know that the monitor the conference call had not entered the call yet.

"Hey Sam," a voice said.

"Cullen," Samantha replied.

There were a few other voices, all of which I had never heard before, but as they introduced themselves, I realized it was all the distribution managers for our region.

"I'm here. I will be on silent until Nathan comes on," Samantha said. She hit the button and then turned her head around to looked at me. "Where were we?"

I had already started to plunge my fingers inside her dripping pussy from behind. "You're so wet already," I said as an understatement.

"I told you," Samantha moaned as I plunged my fingers deeper into her. "Every time I think about you cumming I get uncontrollably aroused, now remove your fingers."

I removed my fingers as Samantha pushed my legs far apart. "I want this cock deep inside me," Samantha said as she lifted her skirt up. Slowly she lowered herself onto of my dick, inch by inch she took all it inside of her.

"Hey everybody," a man said over the call. "Let's get started. We have a lot to cover."

Samantha took the phone off mute and responded when she was called. She hit the button again afterward. She resumed her slow grind on top of me. Slow wasn't the word for what she was doing, she lowered herself all the way down on me, then took even slower to get back to the top.

I tried to grab her hips to make her move faster, but she slapped them away.

"Samantha," Nathan said.

"Yes," Samantha quickly responded.

"I heard Jackson gave you a heads up on the new program for some of younger managers, care to share the details?"

Samantha cleared her throat, then sank down onto me. My dick was deep inside of her as she spoke. "As you all know, five of our distribution centers, seven of our stores and soon corporate headquarters have new managers that are much younger than in previous years. We all got the packet and emails that we are to give to these new managers, and we are to try and promote other younger members into positions leading to management."

Samantha stopped as I had started to unbutton her shirt.

"Is that all?" Nathan asked. "I also read there was going to be a program. I was going to reach out to Jackson, but I didn't reach him."

Samantha shook her head as I had all her buttons undone.

"No," Samantha said. "I was just reading over my notes, sorry," she coughed again. "The program that we are to install as soon as possible should be in your emails by the end of the week. You are to give priority to the given steps as well as making sure all your department heads, as well as the stores within your area, receive a copy. It will help all of you as well as anyone interested in becoming managers to reach out to you and other stores, warehouses, and centers for positions of interest."

I had pulled down the cups of her bra and began playing with her huge boobs and pinching her nipples. Slowly Samantha was moving her hips in small tight circles, grinding my dick inside of her.

"I like it," a voice said. "We don't have open positions right now in my center, but I know of others in some of the stores locally."

"That is what this program is meant for," Nathan said. "Thank you, Samantha."

Samantha quickly reached forward and pressed the button. "You're evil!" she smiled as she turned her head to me.

"Whose the one, riding me," I answered back.

"You haven't even seen what I can do," Samantha said with a grin. "If you think last time was hard on you, wait until after this call."

I had never

been so scared and excited in my whole life.

"Ah," Samantha smiled. "I felt that you want me to ride this dick hard, you want me to ride it harder than anyone has before, see it going in and out of me faster and faster."

As Samantha spoke, she resumed her slow grind on top of me, this time, she tightened herself around my dick as she rose and loosened as she came down.

I didn't know if I could last any longer.

Again Nathan called out for ideas and questions from everyone. Each time she was called, Samantha sunk on me and stopped. What she was doing to me was the most extended case of edging none to man. Every time I came close to cumming, she stopped moving, stopped everything. Then resumed after a short period, stopped then started over and over.

Finally, the call ended, and everybody hung up. Samantha ended the call by pressing the button. She turned to me with a sly look on her face. As she slowly stood up.

"Stand," Samantha said seductively.

My thighs and legs felt like jello after sitting for so long. My dick throbbed, and my balls felt heavy. I wanted to cum in the worst way possible. Samantha kicked her chair out of the way. "Lie down," Samantha said in barely a whisper.

As always I did what she said, lying down on the carpet. Samantha instructed and showed me the way she wanted me. My legs went under her desk. I knew what was coming as I watched Samantha lower her body over me.

Samantha held my dick as she slid down on it with her back to me. She used the desk to keep herself steady. I held my breath as she slowly began to ride my dick. Her knees bent, her long red hair cascaded down her back.

"Fuck," I let out as she began going faster.

"Not yet," Samantha ordered as she bounced even faster and harder.

My dick felt like it was going to tear off the way she bounced harder and faster. Each time I thought she couldn't go faster, she proved me wrong.

"That's it," Samantha moaned. "Getting closer."

Samantha slid all the way down onto me and slowly spun her hips in a small circle before resuming her breakneck pace.

"I can't," I said, shaking my head.

"No!" Samantha yelled back. "You can."

Samantha sunk on me again. Slowly lifted one leg then the other as she spun around on me. Samanta leaned over me with her hair dropping down over me. She looked down on me. "I want to see you cum," Samantha smiled down at me as she slowly rocked back and forth. "Fill me!"

I looked down at her huge tits as they swayed back and forth. "You want them don't you?"

I nodded staring at them, her shirt unbuttoned and her bra still attached just underneath her swaying chest.

Samantha pulled my head into her massive chest. My head buried between them. Just one of them was bigger than my head, putting my head between two of them had made my head disappear between them.

Samantha held me there tightly as I tried to pull back. I felt myself cumming then everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up and looked around. I was lying on Samantha's office couch. "There you are," Samantha said from behind her desk.

I was fully clothed. I sat up but felt dizzy.

"Take it slow," Samantha smiled.

"What happened?" I asked as I looked at my clothes.

"I think I got a bit carried away," Samantha shrugged. "Your cock has a way of making me lose my sanity."

"Did I pass out?" I asked as the dizziness begun to fade.

"Yes, between my boobs no less," Samantha replied.

"How did I get dressed?"

"I asked Lauren to come and help me," Samantha said, making her way over to me. "We got you dressed and put you on the couch."

I nodded.

"It wasn't easy," Samantha said.

"Shit!" I said, looking at the time. The day was nearly over. "Tiffany!"

"We told her that you weren't feeling well and that you were laying down," Samantha explained. "Everything is fine."

I nodded and sat back. I still felt a slight headache.

"You should go home and get some rest," Samantha said as she stood up.

"Sounds like a good idea," I said as I slowly stood up.

"I will try not to do that again," Samantha said.

"Why not?" I replied as I looked back. "I don't mind taking a long nap."

"And that's why we like you," Samantha smiled as I exited the office.

12