Taking Shawna Stevens

Story Info
Mother taken by son's best friend.
2k words
4.22
123.8k
111

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna Stevens is a 47 year housewife and mother. Even at her age, she has kept a slim figure and always turned heads wherever she went. Her husband Carl is a pharmaceutical rep who makes good money and traveled quite a bit. He met Shawna during his senior year at college when she was only a freshman. They continued dating through her college years and married shortly after she graduated. While Shawna had a degree in art history, she never got a job after school since Carl made enough to support a very nice lifestyle. They traveled a bit before settling down and starting a family. Their only child Danny was a seventeen year old senior in high school and one of only three white kids on the school's football team. Danny was a popular boy with plenty of friends.

After Danny was born, sex between her and Carl seemed to plateau. With his frequent trips, she found herself day dreaming about their early days when their sex was exhilarating.

Kevin Harrison was eighteen years old and a fellow football team member. He was also Danny's best friend. Kevin was from the lower income side of town. Kevin's mom left when he was five years old and his father Phillip Harrison was a good dad but a heavy drinker. He and his father were close, but with his dad always working long hours at a local factory, Kevin had a lot more freedoms than most kids his age.

Kevin has had the hots for Mrs. Stevens since he and Danny were in eighth grade. Kevin would compliment Shawna every chance he got and as he got older, his comments became more and more sexual. Shawna was always flattered by his comments and would routinely flirt and joke around saying "if I were a lot younger and single Kevin, I would snatch you up." Kevin would always respond "never too late Mrs. Stevens, you know what they say, once you go black..."

All of his sexual tension towards Shawna came to a head one Saturday spring morning. The Stevens were hosting a backyard pool/barbecue party for a few friends of the Stevens. Kevin, Danny and another neighbor boy spent most of the day in the pool. Kevin would sneak glances at Shawna every chance he could. She was wearing a skimpy two piece bathing suit that showed off her exquisite features. As the day wore on most of the others had left, Danny and his father were occupied talking with another father and son from the neighborhood. Shawna had gone into the house earlier to get things cleaned up. It was still light out and Kevin excused himself to use the bathroom. He entered the back door of the garage then into the residence. As he entered the house, he heard music playing in the kitchen. Peering around the corner, he saw Shawna at the kitchen sink washing the dishes while wiggling her luscious ass to the beat of the music. She had put on a t-shirt but was still wearing her bikini bottoms. Watching her sway her ass back and forth was getting Kevin extremely hard. He could not take it anymore, he just had to fuck Mrs. Stevens.

He went into the bathroom around the corner and found a jar of Vaseline in the medicine cabinet. He lubed up his nine inch cock making sure it was completely coated. He pulled out his cell phone and started the video camera. He peaked around the corner to make sure she was still washing dishes. He then looked past her, out the window at Carl and Danny who were still engrossed in their conversation. With her back to Kevin, he propped his phone up against a candle in the center of the dining room table so that it faced the kitchen sink. He wanted something to remember her by just in case this failed. If it did this, he was risking banishment from the Stevens lives and even worse if she decides to call the authorities. He was ready to risk it. Walking up behind Shawna, Kevin moved quickly placing his left hand on her shoulder as he pinned her to the counter top. His right hand hooked the crotch area of her bikini bottom and as he moved it to the side, slid his cock between her legs and easily entered his rock hard cock in her pussy. Shawna was initially startled by the touch on her shoulder then the sudden penetration of something large in her pussy.

"Aaaaah" Shawna blurted out at the painful intrusion.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Stevens, I just can't take it anymore" Kevin told her as he kept his left hand on her shoulder and moved his right hand to her hip and he began fucking her hard and fast from behind.

"KEVIN!? What are you...OH MY GOD! Stop this" Shawna tried to move away, but his weight kept her pinned in place as he thrust his nine inch cock in and out of her warm pussy.

"Oh yeah, you feel so good Mrs. Stevens"

"Please...Stop this." Shawna could not believe this was happening, Kevin, her son's friend was forcing himself on her, raping her in her own kitchen. She had never been taken so forcefully and she had never had a cock this large. It was reaching areas never before touched.

Kevin was thrusting deep into her pussy, his balls slapping her clit as he pounded her. Seconds later she grabbed the counter as her body betrayed her and she experienced an orgasm like never before. Her vision actually became hazy as she climaxed.

"Aaaaahhhhhh nooooooo"" Shawna's body shook as the intense orgasm rocked her body.

As she came down from the orgasm, she noticed the clock on the microwave and discovered that Kevin had been fucking her for fifteen minutes. Then to her horror she realized that Kevin had actually stopped moving and she was subconsciously thrusting herself back and forth onto his cock.

Kevin could not believe that this gorgeous housewife and mother, the woman of his fantasy was fucking herself on his cock and had just orgasmed from him fucking her.

"Please Kevin, don't do this, please stop, don't cum in me" she begged with tears in her eyes.

"You had an orgasm Mrs. Stevens and I still need to cum badly." Kevin replied still pounding her and knowing he was nearing climax. "But I tell you what, if you want me to stop fucking you, you will need to suck me off."

Shawna did not want to have any further physical contact with Kevin, and certainly did not want to suck his penis, but she rationalized that it would be better than to have him cum in her.

"Fine! I'll suck you off." She said with a disgusted tone.

Kevin pulled out and as he spun her around, her pushed her to her knees. Put his hand on the back of her head pushing his cock to her lips.

Shawna, now on her knees in her own kitchen was staring at Kevin's young cock, she was memorized by its size. It was longer than her husband by at least three inches and much thicker. She reluctantly opened her mouth and Kevin forced his cock into her.

His cock was slick and she could taste her own juices mixed with Vaseline. This was the first time she ever tasted herself and it wasn't that distasteful.

Shawna had experience sucking and did it for her husband on a few occasions, but never to completion. She figured that the better she sucked, the faster Kevin would cum and this whole nightmare ordeal would be over.

The kitchen was filled with slurping sounds as Shawna did her best to make Kevin cum. She could only get about half his cock in her mouth and as she grabbed the base of his cock, she found that she could not touch her fingers together. She began stroking the bottom half of his cock with both hands in an effort to speed things up.

Kevin watched in amazement his friends mother was on her knees sucking his cock. He moved his hand away from the back of her head and allowed her to suck his cock on her own. He glanced out the window and saw Danny and Carl still in grossed in conversation and completely unaware that just fifty feet away their wife and mother was fucking and sucking a black cock.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good Mrs. Stevens. You like sucking my big black cock don't you?" Kevin said rhetorically.

Shawna was disgusted by his remark, but wanted this ordeal to be over.

Kevin knew he was about to blow his load. He gripped Shawna's hair and thrust his cock harder into her mouth as he exploded.

"Oh Fuck Babe, that's it, take it all" Kevin bellowed as he shot load after load down her throat.

Shawna's eyed went wide as his cock shot hot sperm into her mouth. Her mouth instantly filled to capacity and she had no choice but to swallow. Each time she swallowed, her mouth would fill again.

By the time Kevin finished, Shawna had swallowed four times. He withdrew his cock from her mouth and pulled up his shorts.

Wow! That was absolutely fantastic Mrs. Stevens" Kevin said as he withdrew his cock and pulled up his shorts. "You were made to suck black cock"

"Get the fuck away from me you god damn bastard!" Shawna yelled still on her knees and not making eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Stevens, but I could not resist, you are just so damn sexy," Kevin said as he grabbed his cell phone off of the table.

"Get the fuck out of my house and don't ever come near me or speak to me again," Shawna collapsed onto the floor sobbing.

Kevin went back outside to where Danny and the others were still talking.

"Dan, I'm takin off bud. I'll talk atcha later." Kevin said as he made his way to the side gate.

"Alright Kev, take it easy"

Inside, Shawna went into the bathroom immediately brushed her teeth and got into the shower. Trying to rinse Kevin's smell off of her she slumped to the floor and cried.

"How could Kevin have done this to me" she thought to herself. She had a lot of emotions running through her head. She was angry with Kevin for doing what he did, she was angry with Carl and Danny for not checking on her and stopping it and most of all, she was angry with herself for not seeing it coming and for giving Kevin the satisfaction of cumming for him.

After her shower, Shawna got dressed in an oversized t-shirt and laid in bed curled into a fetal position.

Kevin was at home in his bedroom watching the video on his phone. He found that without audio, it totally looked like Shawna was a willing participant. Kevin copied the video to his laptop and clipped the video to just show the sex and ending it after he came in her mouth. By removing the original audio and adding porn style music, it looked like a consensual act between the two of them. Kevin even added some female moaning sounds from a real porn movie he had downloaded off of the internet.

While his intention was to have a complete video he could masturbate to, he realized he could use this video to his advantage with Mrs. Stevens again.

Back at the Stevens residence, Danny had gone to bed, Carl was getting ready for bed and Shawna was already in bed. She had calmed down considerably and when Carl got into bed and started to rub her arm, she stopped him.

"Not tonight honey, I'm not feeling well" she said as she moved his hand from her shoulder.

"Everything okay hon?"

"Just a long day and too much sun I think"

"Okay sweety goodnight, love you."

"Goodnight Carl, I love you too."

Shawna decided that she was never going to tell her husband what had happened that day in the kitchen. A decision that would ultimately be her undoing.