Taking Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate fucked Paula's face with delight and felt her tongue slide along the bottom of his cock. Her tits swayed as Nate pulled her head closer to him and then forced her back with each thrust. The room quieted as all the men watched and most of them dealt with their own erections. The anticipation of Nate unloading—and how and when he'd do it—seemed to quiet the crowd.

"Cum on her face," somebody shouted.

"No! Make her swallow it," another voice yelled.

"On her tits. Cum on her tits!" a third man suggested.

If Nate hadn't already made up his mind, he needed to think quick. He groaned as an orgasm built up inside his balls and threatened to explode. He held Paula in place with both hands and drove his cock into her mouth even faster.

Whether by design or accident, the orgasm began while she was still sucking him. The first blast was down her throat almost before she realized it. The next several occurred while Nate masturbated over her face. His moans were nearly drowned out by the shouts of the other men as they watched his cum splash on Paula's face and begin to dribble down her chin. By the time he was done, her tits held the remnants of his excessive loads.

"Oh my God!" one man said. "That was fucking incredible, Nate. You would have drowned her for sure."

With a smile, he backed away and put his dripping cock back inside his pants.

"Next," he said.

Paula was still in the process of cleaning her face when another member of the group pushed her backwards at the shoulders and caused her to land on her back. His huge erection pointed at her as he grabbed her knees and shoved them apart.

It took him very little time to get between her legs and situate his cock at the entrance to her cunt. Paula was silent and nearly motionless, unable to generate any more resistance. She felt the head of his cock enter her stretched and well-lubricated hole. With a single grunt, he was inside her.

The man lifted Paula by the ass and as he fucked her. Paula put her hands flat on the carpet to brace herself against the thrusts she could not see, but knew were inevitable. What she also could not see were two other men standing next to her, masturbating intensely with their eyes on her tits.

Three or four minutes later, the man fucking Paula was ready to cum. He was on his knees, holding Paula up and drilling her cunt harder and faster. His moans warned everybody in the room of his imminent orgasm.

The two men standing on each side of Paula got on their knees, leaning forward until their cocks were just inches from her body. She could sense their presence, but her mind was concentrating on the throbbing cock inside her and the two hands tightly gripping her ass.

When the man fucking Paula began to cum, the two men masturbating beside her prepared to unload their own cum on her chest. Paula tried to hold onto the rug, but she was totally under the control of the man inside her. She slipped back and forth according to the strength he applied with each stab of his cock.

Then warm cum was falling onto her tits from above. Shot after shot began to cover her tits and stomach. Finally, the other man started to add his cum and Paula's body looked like a splash painting.

Her ass was allowed to settle back onto the floor and Paula felt a cock pull out of her cunt. A couple of loud moans signaled the end of the cum spraying down from above. Zippers were the next sound she heard.

"I think she needs a shower," a voice said.

"She'll need help," another man said.

"Any volunteers?"

Paula felt her arms being pulled and she stood up, with the unnerving sensation of cum sliding down her body as she was led towards the bathroom. As good as the water might feel, she was not anxious for the next phase to begin.

Long into the night, Paula was used by the men who never had a chance to take a class from her. Afterwards, she would think long and hard about whether she should continue in her career choice. She had heard the camera and even recognized the flashes through her blindfold. She would not go to the police.

In the end, she chose to continue teaching. But she never taught another class without looking at each male student and wondering.

12