Taking the Babysitter

Story Info
A couple takes advantage when babysitter breaks the rules.
1.2k words
4.03
118.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynhghr
Flynhghr
18 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing a story.

*****

I've always had a thing for our babysitter Dominique. Shes been our sitter for 2 years and she just turned 18 a few weeks ago. One night wife Leslie and I returned home early from an evening out due to a botched reservation. When we walked into the house it was very clear that Dominique wasn't excepting us home. When we entered the living room Dominique and her boyfriend were making out on the couch her shirt removed but bra still on. She knows the rules no one allowed over especially boys when watching the kids.

We interrupted them, the was a lot of quick dressing and apologies. We were furious over the breaking of our rules. Leslie and I told The boy to get the hell out of our house and told Dominique that we needed to discuss what to do about her about breaking the rules.

We sat in the living room, me and Dominique on the sofa and Leslie in a chair

"How could you break the rules? You are fired and I'm going to have to tell your parents about what we saw."

Leslie said bluntly.

"Please dont do that. My dad will kill me. There must be something I can do for you guys."

Dominique said with her voice trembling.

Leslie knew that I've had my eye on Dominique and smiled at me and then looked at Dominique

"Stand up and strip down."

Leslie said with a bossy tone.

"What? Why?"

Dominique asked in a worried tone with a confused look on her face.

"Don't ask any questions. If you don't want your parents to know what you were doing, you will do as we say."

Leslie replied.

"Yes Ma'am."

Dominique said timidly as she slowly got up and slid her top off first she was wearing a red lace bra then she undid the the button on her and jeans and slid them down. She had on matching red lace panties. She looked so hot standing there with the red panties/bra contrasting her dark skin.

"Like this?" Dominique asked.

"NO!" Leslie says firmly "when I say strip I mean all of your clothes."

Dominique nervously unhooked her bra and released her big beautiful breasts, her nips were already hard. She then slid her panties down revealing her pussy. She had a beautiful pussy that had just the right amount of hair. She tried covering herself with her hands.

"Show us your beautiful body, we won't hurt you." Leslie said smiling. "Now go sit on my husband's lap."

Sheepishly Dominique came over and sat down on my lap. And I pulled her in close to me. My cock was already rock hard. I knew she could feel it through my pants.

"Make out with my husband since you feel like making out tonight."

Leslie ordered.

Dominique's whole body was shaking so bad from the nervousness. Her lips cane closer to mine, as Leslie watched us. When her lips touched mine I nearly blew my load in my pants.

My hands were exploring her body as she relaxed and got into it. we were locked together kissing and Dominique had her tongue far down my throat.

"Stop kissing him and take off his pants."

Leslie said in a demanding tone.

Dominique did as she was told. Unleashing my hard cock already dripping with pre cum.

"You are much bigger than my boyfriend."

Dominique gasped when she saw my cock.

"Suck my husband's cock."

Leslie said

Dominique wasted no time in getting on her knees and wrapping her lips around my throbbing cock. She started slowly working up and down the shaft. I look over and Leslie is now sitting in the chair across from us dress hiked up, panties on the floor watching us and playing with her clit starting to moan. I can see that she is about as wet as she has ever been. Dominique starts working up and down my cock faster with one hand massging my balls. Between Dominique sucking my cock and Leslie masterbating I was ready to cum. I started to tense up and I think the wife knew I was about to explode.

"You better swallow my husband's cum."

Leslie said.

"Yes Ma'am."

Mumbled Dominique, my cock still in her mouth.

As she deep throated me I came hard shooting cum down Dominique's throat. To our amazement she swallowed most if it, then licked my cock clean.

"Now Dominique lay back and keep those legs spread."

Leslie said.

Dominique laid back and spread her legs, Leslie and I could see her pussy was dripping wet. I got between her legs and slid my cock along her pussy lips. Dominique started moaning from my tongue, and Leslie started moaning loudly as she came from rubbing her clit.

"I want to see you fuck Dominique."

Leslie said with lust in her voice.

"Use a condom or please don't cum inside me."

Dominique said

"We don't have any condoms in the house, but don't worry Dominique, everything will be ok."

Leslie told Dominique.

"Yes Ma'am."

Dominique replied

Leslie instructed Dominique to get on her hands and knees. Dominique quickly complied. I placed my bare cock against her pussy lips and slowly thrusted forward. Dominique had the tightest pussy I have ever felt. Slowly I worked my cock into her tight pussy. She screamed a little as my cock slid inside her tight pussy. After I slowly worked my entire cock into her I started to pick up the pace pounding my cock in and out of her cunt faster and harder.

"Mmmm, OH FUCK...THAT'S IT...MMMM...OH..OH...FUCK ME...FUCK ME!"

Dominique was screaming

Then I saw Leslie come over, her dress now off and she sat down with her legs spread, her pussy in Dominique's face. Dominique's tongue hungrily licking my wife's pussy as I pounded my her pussy so hard. Dominique and my wife are both moaning so loud.

"I'm going to cum soon."

I say

"Please pull out."

Dominique says.

"Don't listen to her!" Cum in her and fill her pussy up!"

Leslie shouts

"No please I'm not on birth control!"

Dominique begs.

Leslie just holds Dominique's head to her cunt.

"Shut up and keep licking my pussy, you will enjoy the feeling."

Leslie moaned.

Dominique reluctantly complied. I was holding Dominique's hips as we fucked. After a few more thrusts, I thrusted into Dominique hot cunt as deep as I could. My cock is exploded inside of her, flooding her pussy with a huge load of cum. As I came I felt Dominique's pussy tighten as she came as well. I slowly pulled my cock out of her cum filled pussy.

"Get on your back and spread those legs."

Leslie ordered.

Dominique complied and Leslie just looked at her pussy dripping with my cum and then started eating my load out of Dominique's pussy. It was such an incredible sight.

"That was wonderful and felt so good. Even his cum filling my pussy felt wonderful."

Dominique said.

"Didn't I tell you it would."

Leslie said with a smile, then she finished cleaning Dominique's pussy and made her cum again.

"We will need your services next week."

Leslie said.

"Sure thing as long as we can do this again."

Dominique replied with a big smile.

Flynhghr
Flynhghr
18 Followers