Taking The Girl Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think I'll have a Pinot Grigio, Cindy." Marilyn said, dryly adding "and I doubt your mom would have considered my husband Prince Charming, although you seem to enjoy fucking him enough."

Marilyn smiled coldly at the sound of the glass hitting the ceramic tile behind the bar after Cindy had dropped it.

"Oh God. Shhhhh! Please!!!" Cindy begged. "I'm so so so sorry!!! Can we talk about this? Are you armed?! Oh God."

Marilyn was amuse at the state of panic she'd put the tramp into with just one little sentence. She grudgingly admitted to herself that she probably would have done the same, only probably not looked so cute doing it.

"I'm not armed, Cindy" Marilyn soothed. "I just want to know some things. I won't say I'm not upset, but really. We're reasonable women, aren't we, Cindy? We can talk about this like adults, can't we?"

"I...I suppose so?" Cindy responded.

"Great." Marilyn smiled, slipping her business card on the table. "Then let's meet up tomorrow, say...noonish. Just us girls."

"Just us girls." Cindy repeated, after a moment's hesitation. The woman had quietly slipped a twenty across the bar and left. Cindy couldn't help but notice the way the older woman comported herself. The conservative, but sensual dress, the long spiked high heels that would have had her towering over the barmaid, who was every bit of five foot two. The gentle sway of her hips as she walked out the door. "Just us girls." Cindy whispered again to herself before grabbing the dustpan and brush and beginning to clean up the broken glass.

As she drove away, Marilyn thought to herself that that had gone about as well as she could have expected. She kept thinking of her last "lesson" with Peggy. Gwen had been present for that one. It was difficult not to notice the difference in the way Peggy regarded Gwen, versus the way she treated her. You could see it in Gwen's eyes. She was completely broken by Peggy, and was totally her property, to use as she wished. A simple fucktoy.

There was none of the friendship and mutual regard that existed between Peggy and herself. It was clear that she had some decisions to make in her approach to Cindy. Decisions she was still mulling over when the young woman pulled up in front of Marilyn's shop the following day.

The shop was a free standing structure. In fact, it had been a small house with a basement and a second floor. The basement Marilyn used mostly for storage. The first floor was the shop in front and Marilyn's studio and a small kitchen area in the rear. It was open and airy with lots of glass to let the light in. Near the rear corner of the building was a narrow staircase that led up to the second floor. There was a bath, a spare room, and back toward the front of the house, overlooking the street was Marilyn's office. A simple wooden school teacher's desk, a few chairs, a couch against one wall and a small side table with a coffee maker and some cups on it against the other. A double window that overlooked the street backlit the desk.

Marilyn watched studiously as Cindy locked her car and approached the shop. She was on the short side, but certainly not scrawny. A natural blond with streaks of light brown, and a fluid movement with just a hint of natural jiggle. No wonder Vince had picked her. Just watching the young woman walk gave Marilyn anticipatory tingles.

Greeting her at the door, she flipped the sign in the window from Open to Closed and ushered the girl back through the studio and up to the office where Marilyn indicated she should sit down.

"Can I get you some coffee? I just made a fresh pot." Marilyn smiled disarmingly.

"Yes please, one sugar if you have it, thanks." Cindy responded.

Pouring two cups, she handed one to Cindy and then leaned back, sitting on the edge of the desk. Cindy was well aware of the older woman towering over her and took a sip of her coffee nervously anticipating what was going to come next.

"As I'm sure you're aware Cindy," Marilyn began, "most women look down on finding out their husband has taken up with another woman."

"I know, Mrs. Birmingham." Cindy responded. "I honestly didn't know he was married until...well, until afterwards. And he'd been hitting on me for months before that ever happened."

"But it did happen, Cindy. You did fuck my husband. Repeatedly." Marilyn stated with a lawyers objective chill.

Cindy looked up at with a pained expression. "I've never really been good with men." She admitted. "Mom and Dad...well, he was drunk mostly, and she just...Anyway, I left as soon as I got out of high school and I guess I'm not much better than she was. I seem to be a magnet for married men."

"Be that as it may, this was my husband, Cindy." Marilyn reminded her.

"I know. I was hoping this one would be different. It sucks being the other woman, Mrs. Birmingham. Trust me, you know you're getting used and that in the end he's not going to pick you, but somehow you're too far in to end it because there's always a glimmer of hope. They do that on purpose, you know. Just keep a little glimmer of hope alive so that you don't wise up. Then one night it all grinds to a halt, and that's if you're lucky." Cindy confessed.

"Look Cindy. You can complain all you want about it, but you took something from me. Vince got something, and you got something, but I lost something. I lost 23 years of a trusting relationship. I lost my partner. I lost faith in the one thing I always expected would be there. But I've learned since then that there are any number of paths to push past that betrayal." Marilyn smiled.

"I don't know what you want, Mrs. Birmingham." Cindy said, confused.

"It's simple, Cindy." Marilyn said. "You took something from me, now you need to give me something in return."

"What are you talking about?" Cindy said in even deeper confusion.

"I know about how long you guys were seeing each other." Marilyn replied. "I don't know what you did together. I do know Vince and he's...well he's been decent enough in the sack, but he's no sharpshooter."

Cindy nodded in agreement. "So you want me to tell you what we did together, is that it?" she asked.

"No, Cindy." Marilyn said smiling coldly. "I don't want you to tell me. I want you to show me."

A chill rand down Cindy's spine, and she felt suddenly off balance. She had no idea what the other woman meant by that, but the menace that lay in the context of her tone was too obvious to think other than that the older woman had a very clear idea what she wanted from her. "Mrs. Birmingham?" was all she managed as the woman stood up from her perch on the edge of the desk.

Marilyn had chosen a wrap-around dress for this meeting. Simple and unassumingly floral. She now pulled the drawstring, shrugged twice and let it drop quietly to the floor. Clad in nothing but her heels, she stood before the younger woman who was pale with shock, for whatever had been going through her mind about what was going to happen next, this was not on the list.

"Look at my breasts, Cindy." Marilyn said proudly. I nursed Vince's children from these, and if I do say so, they've held up well. Touch them, Cindy." She said, gently taking the younger woman's hands and placing them on her chest.

"M...Mrs. Birmingham..." Cindy trailed off, feeling dumb. Hunting for words that just wouldn't come out. And somehow in the recesses of her consciousness she liked the way her hands felt full. Not like touching her own, but guessing that the feeling was the same for the older woman. She was pretty, and although what they were doing was wrong, she found it impossible to tear herself away.

Next, Marilyn removed one of Cindy's hands and drew it down the length of her torso guiding her hand to where her labia were ripe to be parted. "Here, Cindy. This is where I gave Vince his children." Marilyn breathed. "I really don't know how many times he was inside of me, but I'm sure you have some idea what that feels like." Marilyn had succeeded in coaxing two of the stunned girl's fingers inside of her.

Cindy was transfixed. She had her fingers buried in her boyfriend's wife's pussy, and she really didn't know why or how she'd gotten like that. The woman kept talking and it all seemed to make sense, what she was showing her. And she smelled so...different. It was perfume...and sex. What was it about all this that kept her there in the chair. She felt so muddled.

"So I'm sure you did things with Vince. Didn't you?" Marilyn offered. "Like you must have sucked on him, right?"

"Um-huh..." Cindy replied automatically.

"Then you should suck on me too, Cindy. I mean, fair is fair, right?" Marilyn grinned.

"I...um...don't know, Ma'am." Cindy tried to evade, but Mrs. Birmingham was right. It was only fair. And it would only be this one time. And Cindy was aware how turned on she'd become herself. And it wouldn't be bad just to try it. It wasn't like she was a lezzy or anything. Lots of girls tried it just to see what it was like.

Marilyn pulled the girl off the chair and leaned back against the desk as Cindy sank to her knees before her. She was as compliant as a ragdoll as Marilyn guided her mouth into contact with her bush. "Now. Cindy. Do it." Was all she needed to say.

The girl's tongue emerged from between her panting lips. The first lick was tentative. The second a little more confident. And then it was as if an avalanche of sexual tension was released in one big Spring thaw. Cindy was unleashed. She moaned into the older woman's pussy as she sought to possess it with her mouth. Nothing she had ever read or seen had made her think it would be anything like this, but she didn't want to stop. The white noise was gone from her mind. All that remained was purpose. And that purpose was to make Marilyn cum.

Marilyn's mind raced. This was the point, where she would decide Cindy's fate. This was where Cindy was at her most vulnerable, and Peggy had made it clear, that this moment was the one where she could either choose to break the woman, or not. This was where she could claim her revenge.

She paused for a moment as Cindy's tongue pushed her through a wonderful orgasm. For a few moments her mind went soft and blank. The younger woman's ministrations continuing with a frenetic energy. That's when Marilyn felt it happen. It was a shift in Cindy's tempo, moving from insatiable hunger, through acceptance, and then melting into an elegant surrender and steady desire.

It was as if something had been out of place, but had just aligned. Cindy's arms hugged Marilyn's body to her mouth. Marilyn looked down to see the woman gazing up at her with eyes bright with discovery, with submissiveness, with a blossoming love.

"You're mine!" The older woman moaned. The girl just smiled gleefully, giggling and nodded before returning her mouth to her quivering pussy.

Marilyn pulled the girl to her feet and kissed her hard as she fairly tore the clothes off of her and dragged her over to the couch. Laying on top of her, she took a moment to feel Cindy's curves mating with her own before seeking out her waiting mouth with her own. It had been so sudden, but somehow it felt like they'd always had this bond, they just needed to discover each other to realize its existence.

It was getting dark when Marilyn reluctantly, finally had to wind things down. She'd lost count of how many times she'd cum, or made Cindy cum. Walking her out, she notice that Cindy stopped to look at some of the wares on the shelf. Kissing her at the door, she lingered on her lips, and automatically took in her scent one last time before she left. Cindy left her address and asked Marilyn about dinner the following evening, and she answered in tone that made it clear she knew they both could hardly wait.

A month later, Marilyn was beginning to miss having Cindy around when she was working at the bar late. Cindy had commented on how good Marilyn's pottery was, and that she thought she could sell a lot more of it online. Marilyn was spending a lot of time at Cindy's apartment, but had cleaned out the spare room over her shop and surprised Cindy with a bedroom set, which they proceeded to christen over the course of a long weekend. It was decided that Cindy would take over marketing, quit bartending, and move in.

Vince wasn't really too surprised when the divorce papers were filed. He was shocked to find out who his wife was leaving him for. Perhaps too shocked to fight that much. In the end it all worked out for the better. Marilyn didn't push for more than was fair and Vince respected and appreciated her for that. After it was over, they actually had become more like good friends, and that was best for all concerned.

Cindy tripled Marilyn's sales and for a time it was tough to keep up with demand, but she was getting more and more recognition and so could demand more for her wares, so things had settled down on that front.

It became common knowledge that Marilyn and Cindy were a couple, but thanks to Peggy, there wasn't much gossiping about it in the community that she wasn't able to head off.

Peggy was a fairly frequent visitor to the shop. Sometimes she brought Gwen by as well and then things got quite frisky, but what folks didn't know, wasn't anything they needed to know.

In the end, Marilyn and Cindy were both happy. They lived without pretense, loved without reserve, and never took for granted how it could have turned out. Life's funny that way.

12