Taking Their Sons to Work

Story Info
Everybody wins when these ladies take their sons to work.
5.6k words
4.25
109.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers

My thanks to Jim Scouries for giving me this story idea in his thread about theme contests.

*

For several years now, forty year old Carol Barker has been taking her son, Matthew, to work with her on the day designated for that practice. Even though he's an 18 year old high school senior now, and too old to derive the intended benefit from it, she does it anyhow. Matt is fully in favor of the idea. He gets to miss a day of school, but the other benefit is what he really likes.

Pauletta Jensen is a few years older than her friend and coworker and, on the same day, she brings her son with her to the large furniture retail store where she and Carol work. Patrick Jensen is a week older than Matt, and he favors the work custom for the same reasons as his friend and classmate does. The two ladies, who are both divorced, benefit from spending social time with each other and, especially, getting together for some hot sexual fun with each other's sons, so it is a win, win, win, win situation.

On April 26, the two women, sons in tow, signed in to work and greeted each other in the normal way. Matt and Patrick greeted each other also, but either of the young men was too busy looking at the mother of the other youth to say more than a perfunctory "Hello." Matthew was particularly interested in ogling the big, firm breasts of Pauletta Jensen. He was already aware they are totally natural, with not a speck of silicone, and he was looking forward to proving it to himself again. Her face is rather plain, with blue eyes and thick features, topped by light brown hair, but he is much more interested in the lady's sexy body and carnal skills.

Patrick was just as interested in the svelte figure of his friend's mother, and he was eager to caress every inch of her smooth bare skin. Carol is more slender than Pauletta, and has a prettier face, with fine, regular features, a slightly dusky complexion and dark eyes with dark brown, perfectly-coiffed hair. Pat was not really much interested in such details; he was just hot for her body.

First, of course, the women had to report to their work stations, where they would usually perform their duties of inputting data, but this only took a few minutes. The work is simple, and the young men already know how to do it and just about as much about their mothers' jobs as the women do themselves. After that had been taken care of, it was time for the real reason the younger generation was putting in that day at the workplace. Not much work would be done by Carol and Pauletta that day, but nobody expects to get much done on the Take Your Children to Work Day.

The furniture retailer occupies a very large three story building. The first story is mostly sales offices and show rooms where suites of new furniture are put on display to potential buyers. The second floor includes the executive offices and a warehouse for the new furniture which the buyers have picked out from the displays below them. This merchandise is crated or boxed for protection from dust or any kind of wear. The third floor is the domain of the worker bees, such as Carol and Pauletta and two smaller storage areas. One of these is filled with used merchandise being offered for sale, including floor models and furniture taken as trade-ins. The other area, the smallest of the three stockrooms, was where the two women and their sons were headed.

The warehouse filled with new furniture is always busy, with people moving about checking stock and removing goods to fill orders. The large room which contains used merchandise is less busy, but sales staff bring customers there if a preference for good quality used furniture is expressed. However, the third storage room is only officially visited no more than once or twice a month. The goods stored there are also items taken in trade, but they have been deemed too decrepit to sell. Periodically, on designated days, this junk is hauled away for disposal and, except for those days, nobody would ever have any business going there.

Except for monkey business, of course, and that was the aim of Pauletta and Carol and the youths who accompanied them. Both mothers are aware their sons are sexually active, and the young men know their mothers have neither need nor desire to remain chaste, so none of the four had any objection to the carnal arrangement. On rare occasions, the two nuclear families get together in the home of one of them, but they live on opposite sides of the large city, and it is easier and simpler and more fun to fuck and suck and otherwise enjoy themselves on their employer's time.

Neither of the young men had any wish to watch his mother cavorting sexually, nor did either woman want to put on a show for her son. Therefore, on the day before, when they selected beds or sofas or stacks of mattresses for their trysts, both women had been careful to choose a place which would be out of sight of the other couple. Sounds of sexual joy would be another matter. Nobody had any objection to those, and it was generally regarded as an enhancement to the sexual fun of everybody to hear the others crying out in ecstasy while climaxing or otherwise deriving pleasure.

Pauletta had chosen a battered old platform bed with a tall headboard, which would screen her and Matt off from Carol and Patrick, who would be cavorting on a stack of cheap bed pads only a few feet away. There was no spring on the bed to make any noise, and the mattress would be serviceable enough, for their use after she turned it over during her inspection the previous day. The pile on the other side of the headboard was of no more than canvas ticks filled with cotton, but the accumulation, as a whole, would be quite comfortable for what Carol and Pat would be using it. The first couple stopped by the bed and waited until the others were no longer visible.

Pauletta smiled at the young man, who seemed slightly nervous. "Sit down," she instructed him. "Do you remember what I did last year?"

He smiled back at the very erotic memory. "I sure do. It was really great."

"Well, I want to do the same thing today. Just sit down and relax and take off your shirt, and I'll get the rest of your clothes off. Being naked together makes everything better."

Matthew eagerly sat down, stripped off his jacket and sport shirt and laid them carefully on the edge of the bed. He wanted to avoid getting his garb wrinkled, because he didn't want to attract any attention from any of his mother's other coworkers. His undershirt followed while Pauletta was removing her own shoes and his shoes and socks and reaching for his belt buckle. The preferred attire for that day was "office casual" which, for him, meant pressed khaki pants, and these were pulled down and off around his feet by Pauletta so Matt could place them with his shirt.

That left him wearing only his jockey shorts, and he was just barely wearing those. His cock was fully erect by that time, and was protruding through his fly, and Pauletta looked on the erection with a lewd grin on her face. Kneeling between the young man's legs, she held his shaft in one hand and started to lick the head in concentric circles, slowly lowering her face until her tongue was caressing under the ridge. She really loved the sensation of the young and hard cock under her tongue, but she knew it would be even more fun after she removed his shorts and engulfed the entire organ in her mouth.

But, before that would happen, she wanted to get more comfortable. Pauletta unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it off, leaving it with Matthew's clothing. Her bra came next, letting her big, luscious breasts bounce free and giving the man on the bed a visual treat as well as the carnal one he had been getting. She stood up, unfastened her skirt and placed it with the other garments, pushed her panties to the floor and nudged then out of the way with her foot. After pulling off his shorts, she and Matt were equally naked and equally eager to resume the blow job, so she knelt in front of him and took his cock all the way back into her mouth.

The couple on the pile of old mattresses had their own sexual preferences, and they got into them right away. Carol lay on her back, smiling up at Patrick, who was naked above his waist and kneeling beside her.

"You know what I like, Pat."

He did know, and eagerly set about doing the things she liked, because he liked them too. The first was removing her clothing, and he started by unbuttoning her blouse, rather clumsily but, when he finished, Carol rolled onto one side then the other, so he could take off that garment and unhook and remove her bra, exposing a pair of rather small, but exquisitely formed breasts. Patrick cupped one of the dusky beauties in either hand and bent down to start licking her dark brown nipple, which quickly became erect. Although he was taking a great deal of pleasure in what he was doing, he knew he could double his fun by having his tongue alternate between the adorable nubbins, so he transferred his ministrations temporarily to her other breast.

Carol was getting a great deal of pleasure too; she was cooing happily, and her body was starting to squirm under the face of the man who was so eagerly worshipping her breasts. When he changed from licking her nipples to drawing one of the lovely mounds into his mouth and sucking, while his agile tongue continued caressing her nipple, her movements evolved to writhing in bliss on the mattresses and her happy cooing progressed to being blissful moans. Once again, Patrick alternated between the perfect orbs, until his nostrils detected the heavenly aroma of her pussy, and he knew it was time to move his mouth lower on her body.

While Patrick was going down on Carol's sexy body, his mother's lips were busy going up and down on Matthew's cock. Pauletta loved the way the long, thick organ felt, the way it spread her lips and filled her mouth so perfectly, and how the head eased its way down her throat. Her tongue was just as appreciative as her lips, as she laved the smooth skin that was stretched so tightly over the hard roundness. Another delightful part for her was the way the young man was reveling just as much in what she was doing, grimacing in pleasure and breathing sharply through his teeth as his body writhed under her on the pile of mattresses. Pauletta was truly enjoying everything about the blow job she was giving to her friend's son, and she was taking her time, wanting to make the fun last as long as she could for both of them.

Matthew was having a great time, with the expert lips that were applying the perfect amount of pressure to his hard shaft. Besides the physical pleasure, which was extreme, he was also enjoying the way Pauletta was looking at him and the way his cock was sliding in and out of her face. Although she is not a beauty, the sight was highly erotic, but not even close to as delightful as what her lips and tongue were doing for his cock.

Matt's visual delights became even better when his friend's mother took his cock out of her mouth and held it in front of her face, smiling at him around it. She didn't stay that passive for very long, but held one of her succulent breasts in one hand while holding his cock with the other. Still with a big smile on her face, she caressed his shaft for a few seconds with one of her rigid nipples, before doing the same thing with the other adorable nubbin. Still liking the idea of getting her breasts more involved, Pauletta leaned forward, enclosed his erection between the big globes and started stroking up and down.

As fascinated as he had always been by the large boobies and by what she was then doing to him for the first time ever, Matt, sighed happily. "Ooooo, yeah. Oh, God, that feels good."

Pauletta smiled and started making it even better by keeping his shaft pillowed between her luscious breasts and putting her mouth and face to work too. She leaned forward, stroking his cock between the two cushions and, when the end was close to her mouth, thrusting out her tongue to lick it. On the next stroke, she caught the mushroom shape between her lips and nestled it there while her tongue fondled him, paying particular attention to the slit in the end. Her soft cheek caressed the length of Matthew's cock the next time her head bowed forward. She continued like that, slowly stroking his cock between her truly marvelous breasts and loving it with all parts of her face until she decided she wanted it back in her mouth.

HERE

When she engulfed the cock in her mouth this time, it was slowly, but without delay until the head pressed against the back of her throat. Pauletta withdrew her mouth slowly while her tongue caressed the entire length of the shaft still inside, ending with the head once more being cosseted by her lips. Again, she took the entire shaft inside her warm, wet cavern of joy but, this time, when the head reached the back of her mouth, she opened her throat and enveloped its entire length, while her tongue continued caressing the sides and top. When Matthew's pubic hair was tickling her lips and nose, she stopped, looked up at him and winked, before raising her face again.

For the next ten minutes, Pauletta gave head to the son of her best friend at work, slowly and thoroughly, until she became aware he was on the verge of cumming. His cock started throbbing in her mouth, so she reduced the length of her strokes and started sucking faster. She no longer gave deep throat, because she was concerned he might cum abruptly and ejaculate directly down her throat, depriving her of the chance to fully relish the mouthful of cum she was earning. With every stroke between her lips, she made sure the head of the young man's cock ended directly above her tongue so she could catch his cum when it started spurting.

"Oh, my god, Pauletta, that's so great! I'm cumming! I'm cumming," Matthew told her, quite unnecessarily.

Seconds later, the first big gob of semen landed on her tongue, exactly where she wanted it. It was delicious, but Pauletta knew there would be more for her, so she kept stroking with her lips until she was rewarded with two more hot gushes of the viscous fluid. She continued sucking, partly because it was so much fun and partly because she wanted to get all his cum, but finally decided that was all there would be until later. She carefully removed Matthew's still-hard cock from her mouth and held it upright so the juices still inside would not run out, and swirled his cum in her mouth, relishing the flavor and texture before letting it slide down her throat.

Still not satisfied, Pauletta carefully licked off his cock, cleaning all the semen from the outside, making sure to get everything under the ridge. With that all gone, she placed her thumb at the base of his shaft, directly in front of his scrotum, with the fingers of that hand on the other side of his cock. Slowly and gently, she drew her hand toward her mouth, letting her tongue catch the rest of his juices as they oozed out. When her fingers reached her lips, she licked the slit in the end of Matthew's cock and treated the bonus mouthful as she had the first, before it also slid down her throat.

It had been fun, but the day was still young, and she and the young man had a lot of carnal fun before them. Maybe the best part was that his cock was stiff and, after it had been covered in latex, it would give as much delight to her wet and needy pussy as it had to her mouth.

Of course, they were not the only people in that storage room sharing oral pleasures. On the other side of the headboard, Pauletta's son was eagerly going down on the sexy body of Matthew's mother, and her loud sounds of joy were clearly heard. After Patrick's adoration of her breasts, his mouth had licked and nuzzled its way down her form until he reached her Mount of Venus. Carol was writhing in joy from what the teenager's mouth was doing for her, besides gently pushing down on his shoulders, as if to hasten his journey downward to even greater delights.

He was also in something of a hurry to reach his goal, but the path down the lady's sleek body was a joy in itself. After reaching her mons, Pat kissed the soft mound and got off the pile of mattress pads to quickly get back on at the end by her feet. Carol saw him approaching her on his knees and, knowing what he intended doing, raised and spread her legs to expedite his doing it. In anticipation of the young man's tongue caressing her there, she had shaved her pussy that morning to make her skin more smooth and sensitive and give more pleasure to herself and to him.

Patrick ducked under the raised legs so they could rest on his shoulders and wrapped his arms around Carol's thighs, so his hands rested on her mons. From that position, he gazed with delight on what he considered the loveliest sight of his life. Her skin was flawless, and a soft tan in color, right up to the place where her swollen inner lips were blossoming through her darker pink slit. He breathed deeply of the aroma of the juices which had collected on her lips, finding it delightful and, when he licked some of it off, the flavor was even more delicious than the scent.

"Ooooo, yeah, Pat. Keep licking me there," Carol urged him, some of the most beautiful words he had ever heard.

A few drops of her abundant juices had trickled onto the insides of her thighs, and he started by sluicing them off with his tongue, followed by licking her crotch and catching more of the nectar as it dribbled from the beautiful pink hole that had produced it. When he finished there, he started licking one outer lip, reveling in the texture. Of all the senses that were being pleased, his sense of touch was being pleased the most, starting with Carol's outer lip, which reminded him of a warm satin pillow. Very slowly, for he wanted to make the pleasure last, he licked his way to her mons and kissed her there again, before bringing his mouth back to below her pink hole so he could devour all the fresh nectar she had just produced and start on the other outer lip.

He licked this one the same way, and he kissed her mons again after finishing with the lip. From the excruciating pleasure he was giving her sensitive pussy, Carol's body was thrashing on the pile of mattresses, and she was moaning in bliss. She truly loved what was happening to her, but no more than Patrick loved doing it. He raised his head slightly and saw how her head was also in motion, rolling back and forth on a folded part of the top mattress. Glad to see how much pleasure his tongue was giving her, he brought his mouth back to her dripping pink hole and resumed licking, this time between a pair of inner and outer lips.

"I love that, Pat. I love what you're doing," Carol urged the young man.

He didn't answer, and she neither expected nor wanted him to do so. She much preferred that the young man's mouth concentrate on eating her pussy, rather than engaging in idle chit-chat, and she got her wish. Carol had given herself almost completely over to the exquisite pleasure she was receiving, and her body was pitching ad tossing on the pile of mattresses. However, her eyes were not completely closed, but slitted, and she was able to watch the progress of the dark-haired head between her legs. She saw it cant slightly and, a fraction of a second later, a current of delight surged through her body as Pat's tongue squeezed into the seam between an inner and an outer lip.

As his mouth slowly advanced, more and greater thrills of joy rocketed through her body, and she moaned aloud, as her pussy started fucking up into his face. Patrick reveled in her response, and his tongue continued to meander between the labia until he reached the end of the inner one. He raised his head briefly, and was elated to see how her clit had completely pushed its way out from behind its protective hood and resembled a lovely pink pearl. He delicately touched her there with the tip of his tongue, eliciting a strenuous reaction, and brought his mouth down below her dripping pink hole to devour all her fresh nectar, before starting to lick between the other inner and outer lips.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers
12