Taking Things In Hand

Story Info
It was just to make some money.
3k words
4.15
154k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

This story is from a long time ago. I was just a kid, barely 24, I met this bit on the soft side Redhead named Patty. She was barely 18, and by barely, I mean it was in July at a picnic and she turned 18 in June.

Redhead. Freckles everywhere, she had a bit of a problem with the complexion, too. Round wireframe glasses, pug nose, hair every color possible for hair to be and lots and lots of it!

Add in a pair of 34's that stood right up and proud and a fanny to die for, to me she was a vision.

We basically ran over each other in a volleyball game, down we went in a tangle of arms and legs.

"Sorry." she said, brushing sand off of me. I had felt her soft boobs mashed against me as we crashed and fell, liked it. She stepped back, her top had shifted enough that I got a flash of pink nipple as she reached up and tucked herself away.

I smiled, told her to run into me anytime she liked, she grinned at me and and took off after the ball again as I stood there willing my half-hard to go hide.

The rest of the game we shot glances back and forth, I was pointedly checking out her boobs and that spectacular behind as she jumped around. I caught her glancing at my crotch from time to time, and looking at me sideways with interest.

I am no bodybuilder type, but I come in at 6' and was around 200# at the time. No fat on me, the job I had working swing at the local paper mill kept me in shape.

She wandered over to a blanket in the shade, I grabbed a couple of bottles of Pepsi out of a cooler and joined her.

By 10 that night I was stuck in her, her legs pointed straight up and she was squealing. Nothing bashful about her at all, we had barely made it to my house before she had reached right down the front of my trunks.

We became an item in no time, I was in love. Patty spent a lot of time playing with my cock, she had a fascination with it. Even sitting around the house with others present, I had to keep an eye on her, she would almost absent-mindedly reach in my pants while carrying on a conversation like nothing was going on.

More than once I had dozed off after a few too many beers and woken up to Patty holding my dick out of my pants showing it off to her girlfriends. I was only a shade bashful in those days and would always put up a fuss, she delighted in that.

In those days money was hard to come by, the house I lived in cost me $3600 and yep, I had a 20 year note on it! But I drove a new 1964 Chevelle, I made $2.27 an hour in my good union job at the paper mill.

Patty moved in with me and we started building a life together. She liked nice clothes and things like that, so she went to work in a local jewelry store. It paid minimum wage, just $0.85 at the time. It wasn't much, but added a dab of cash.

Since she was underage and we weren't married, she couldn't get into any of the bars or nightclubs. I liked to go, and this became a sore subject real quick around our place.

I fixed that with the toilet paper trick on her driver's license, then I took her birth certificate and did the same. I used the two items to get a State fishing license, took the 3 pieces down to the liquor store and got one of those liquor ID cards complete with her picture.

The other two pieces of ID were shakey, so I took her down and had her take her driver's license using the OLCC card for ID. She passed, and suddenly she was now 24 years old, too!

Yeah, I know...but it worked.

Patti went out and got a new job as a bartender, now with tips she was making as much as I was, we were doing pretty good. Since I worked the 3 to 11 swing shift, and she worked the night shift, I got home about 11:30 and she rolled in at 1:30, not bad at all.

We settled into a rythmm for several months, work, then home. Party on the weekends somewhere. Sex every day, sometimes twice. Patty was eager about it, and she just kept up that complete fascination with my penis. She simply loved to play and tease, watching it get hard and stand up.

One night she came home from her job all excited.

"Can I go to school?" she blurted out the moment she walked in the door.

"Sure if you want to."

"It's just 4 weeks."

"Learning what?"

"I want to become a Massage Therapist."

I had no idea at all of what that meant, a picture of some guy in a gym getting his back rubbed popped in my head.

"Why?"

"It sounds easy and fun, and they get $10.00 an hour!"

Ten bucks an hour? Good grief, that was like being a lawyer or something.

"Where would you work?"

"At the Spa for awhile plus I can set up in the spare back room."

I had already learned that when Patti gets an idea, just get out of the way. So for a month we didn't see much of each other except on weekends. She left for classes in the morning, then work in the evening, it seemed like forever.

But I did get some benefits, she would practice on me sometimes, I liked that. We never made it all the way through a rubdown. She even got on the table herself, and I tried some of the things she showed me. Same thing, though, I would begin to rub her legs, she would begin to flush, I would watch the flesh between her legs fill and begin to stand out from it's place of hiding behind her sparse Red pubes. Then she would look at me and we would be fucking, just like that.

Finally the school was done, Patti quit her job at the nightclub and went to work at the spa 3 days a week. That was great because now she was home when I got home. I built a nice table for her, padded it and covered it. The legs folded back and the whole thing closed up so she could move it if she had to. She was all excited when I brought it in from my little shop, I had worked hard getting it just right. She decorated the back room with posters and photos, made a nice home office.

Next was an ad in the local advertiser, in just a day the phone began to ring.

It all surprised me how fast things developed, Patty had 2 to 3 clients a day on her days off. At the spa she was paid just half rate, at home she kept it all. She quit the spa job in only a month.

I learned very quickly to get out of sight when clients arrived, and I also learned to not answer the damned phone. All they ever did when they heard my voice was hang up.

She was doing pretty well, it seemed. The mix of clients were mostly women, about what I suspected, but there was a couple of men, both older by quite a bit.

The one guy was booked every week and I knew he was a local County commissioner which I thought was neat. Patty seemed to like him, too, he always tipped her an extra $5 so those sessions would go for around 1 1/2 hours or so.

I would go mess around in the garage or play with my Chevelle, pleased actually since she was adding a nice stck of cash to the household.

One day we were sitting curled up in the beanbag chair, just snuggling and playing with each other. Patti piped up with, "Dennis has been pestering me to give him more than just a massage."

I got the drift of that right off the bat. Now I knew that Dennis was the County Commissioner guy,

and I also knew I had around 50 pounds of muscle on him. I opened my mouth to say I would just pop him one when she asked, "What do you think?"

Think?

"What does he want?"

"You know." she giggled, stroking my cock with her hand.

"Oh."

"He offered me $20."

"$20!", I said. "For that?"

Sounded nuts to me, actually. $20 was more than I made for the whole damn day, even adding in the damn dime an hour raise I had gotten.

"For $20 I will jack him off!" I laughed, and Patty and I rolled over into fine lovemaking.

I forgot about that in short order, Patty told me the next Saturday morning she had an appointment. Saturdays were always our day, that surprised me.

"Who?"

"Dennis."

"Oh." It hit me. That guy. Hell, he had just been out 3 days before.

"What did you decide?"

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"Up to you, Babe." I told her. One of our agreements was that we didn't interfere in what the other wanted, although we did discuss the pros and cons. I felt a twinge of jealousy at the idea of Patty whacking some guy off in our spare room, though.

I was out in the garage when Dennis drove up, he saw me and gave a wave of his hand. I nodded back, unsure. I busied myself as best I could on my Chevelle, there wasn't much to do since there wasn't a speck of dirt on it, both inside and out.

I did some pacing, smoked a cigarette, my mind was full of what ifs?

I decided to get sneaky, at the rear of my house is a deck, and the main windows have curtains that don't go all the way to the top. I knew that halfway up the steps to the upper section I could see most of the room where Patty worked.

(Oh all right, I had sneaked a few peeks inside when she was working on women customers, too...heehee) Patty used drapes so all I ever saw was a flash of tits and once some hairs sticking out from behind, about it. I never had peeked in at her men customers, the idea never crossed my mind until now.

I slipped quietly up the steps, the way Patty's table was set up I knew I could sit there off to the side a bit and be out of sight from her client, while able to watch most of what was going on. Plus from there I could hear what they were saying too, if the window was cracked a bit.

It was.

I sat down, Patty had her back to me and was working on Dennis's back and shoulders. She had a big towel over his rear end, that made me feel better somehow.

They were talking about Politics, for God's sakes.

Patty worked out his back and switched to his legs, I saw her bare his ass cheek and tuck the towel between his legs. This went on for a long time, then she switched to the other side where she did the same thing.

Then she had him turn over, holding the towel so it moved with him, keeping him covered the whole time. But I could see from the front of his towel that his cock was hard as a rock.

She worked out his chest and arms from the front, then moved down to his legs, folding the towel so it barely covered him. She had moved around so her back was to me again, I could see all of what she was doing, but she was obviously not touching his genitals.

Then she switched to the other side, I must have moved or something. Her eyes darted up to where I was, in surprise. Then she smiled. I knew she saw me.

She went back to work, I heard Dennis ask.

"Have you thought any more about what we talked about?"

"$20?"

"Sure."

"Maybe, we shall see."

I swear, his cock bulged up against the towel even harder. It hit me that mine was hard, too.

She worked a bit more, letting her fingers slip inside the towel a bit. I knew she was touching him in little teases. I saw the moment she decided.

Reaching down, she pulled the towel off, folded it and set it on a chair. She oiled up her hands, reached out and grasped his 7" hardon and slowly began to stroke it, squeezing and releasing as she did so.

I watched as her mouth came open and her breathing quickened, she was liking this. It went quickly, too, he groaned and came with a blast all over his chest. She grabbed the towel and wiped him up, that was pretty much it.

I was back in the garage as Dennis came out, he gave me that silly wave again, I nodded and he was gone.

Patty grabbed me the instant I walked in the house, had my pants open and my cock in her mouth before I could hardly get a word out. I stripped her naked and we rolled around all over the floor.

Afterwards, she looked at me with a sheepish expression.

"I am a whore now, huh?"

"Hell, you didn't fuck him."

We let it go at that.

Over the next few weeks I began to notice the change, more and more male customers. I knew, but the money was really good, and it really wasn't that big a deal to me.

It was at least a Month later, a guy I didn't know showed up for a session. He was about my age, he walked out to the shop and asked for Patty.

I told him she was in the house, he thanked me and headed towards the porch. I watched him go, curious and a flash of jealousy in my mind. Good looking guy, not like Dennis and the older men Patty usually worked on.

I went back to messing around in the garage, I was building an engine for a drag car I wanted. We had the money for a few things like that now.

After about an hour, and he hadn't come out, I got curious. I sneaked up on the porch steps to peek. Patty had added some tape to the windows, she hadn't minded my peeking that much but she was afraid one of her customers would catch me.

So being clever, I had created a tiny peekhole that came out low enough I could see in but out of anyone's plane of vision.

I peered in, just in time to see my Patty, bare-breasted, slide her mouth over the guy's cock! His hand was feeling her breasts as she sucked on him. I watched as his balls tightened and he came in her mouth.

Then she stood up, all she had on was a pair of tiny red panties. Just as I was trying to think of if I had ever even seen that pair before, she reached up with both arms and slid them down her hips!

Then she hopped up on the table, the guy was staring between her legs, one knee on each side of his body. I could see his cock, bigger than mine already, even though it was still half-hard.

She straddled him, stroking with both hands, her thumbs coming up and over the head of his dick with each stroke.

It was getting hard again.

Now I was getting pissed, jacking off some old coot was not too bad really, stripping naked with a client the way she was, that was over the top!

Just as I had decided to go around and break this up and start a fight, she moved up, positioned herself, and dropped down.

This guy was fucking my Patty and she was letting him! Hell, she was fucking him! My instinct was to yell, cry out, do something. But my own cock was betraying me, I realized I was up and ready to go, too!

They pounded away at each other, both orgasmed quickly as I just sat there in total confusion.

She slid off him and was cleaning up, I heard him say something I didn't quite catch.

She answered, "No, he will think you are just another client."

I got that. So she had something going on the side. I thought back to the more than a dozen times she had been about an hour late getting home from the bar, knew where this had started.

I was standing on the porch when the door opened and he stepped out, Patty was in the doorway right behind him.

"Nice fuck, isn't she?"

I saw the shock in his eyes and his head start to move, way too late as my fist clipped his jaw squarely. There was little reaction other than going over and down.

He struggled up, I could see the frightened look in his eyes, he started to open his mouth.

"Beat it."

He turned and got out of there. Patty was looking at me, she was frightened, too.

"Beat it." I told her.

She sighed, just turned and grabbed some things and headed for her car.

She stopped at the car, looked back at me.

"I'm..."

"Beat it."

She got in the car and drove away. I went inside the house, popped a beer, tripped on the TV. Later I went in and got the table, took it out, tossed it on the burn pile. Bit of gas, touch of a match, end of that.

Yep. End of that. Just then the phone rang, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

click.

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers