Tale of Obsession: Courting Daphne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned, the general looked at her. Daphne shook her head, holding back tears as she returned his gaze. She was afraid, so very afraid. As she witnessed the swirl of emotions in his blue eyes -- from surprise to disbelief, to anger, to coldness -- Daphne wished for the first time that she decided not to go with him earlier that day. She wished that she had just run away from him, or died trying to.

In a rush of thoughts and confused emotions, Daphne realized that Leander had been nothing but kind to her from the moment he saved her from that drunk soldier, and even to the moment she reached the very first orgasm of her life. Still, she could not get her mind off the fact that it was because of him, of his troops, that the village she had come to love now lay useless and barren somewhere behind her.

"I'm sorry," she offered, shaking her head as she tried to get up from under him.

"You should be," he said in a cold voice, all emotions restrained as he grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her back to bed.

As her head hit the pillow where it had rested, Daphne's heart beat furiously inside her chest. Her eyes widened as she looked at the face of the man who just moments ago introduced her to the kind of pleasure that a woman could experience with a man. She could not see any trace of that man anymore, but recognized the enraged face of the general who brought hell to every village he ever attacked.

Before he could do anything to her, however, hurrying footsteps approached the tent, and a voice called from outside.

"General!" spoke the newcomer. "The scout has arrived, and he brings news that is of great importance."

Leander glared at Daphne for a very long time, as if it was her fault that the soldier came. Daphne held her breath, afraid that he would strike her. As if knowing what was going on inside her head, Leander's glare became fiercer, before he moved off her and grabbed a coat.

In spite of herself, Daphne found herself watching his crotch. The huge bulge in his pants subsided slowly as the general began dressing. Daphne became conscious of herself, for she was still uncovered from chest to toe. She immediately pulled the hem of her dress down.

As she watched him dress, Daphne started formulating plans of escape inside her head. Perhaps, with the general gone, she would be able to get past the guards. There were only two guards at the mouth of his tent, anyway; she could look for another way out.

"Don't even think about it."

Leander's voice startled her. He was frowning at her as he stood fully dressed and armoured by the entrance to the tent. She wondered how he could have known what was going through her mind, if indeed that was what he was pertaining to...

The general opened the flap and spoke to the guards without looking away from Daphne. "Guard this tent well. For every escape attempt that Daphne tries, bring down a woman from her village and kill that woman as she watches."

With that, he left, leaving Daphne pale and shaking on his bed.

12