Tale of Obsession: Courting Daphne Ch. 03

Story Info
Daphne's decision and plans.
3.5k words
4.73
44.8k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence. It was hardly a usual companion of the night in the camp of General Leander Van Halen's Army of the Black Wolves. Usually, most of the general's men would drink raucously all night long, laughing and shouting as the others tried to sleep. More often than not, these drinking sessions would end with fights breaking out between men, and Leander would be called from his tent to settle the dispute.

But not on nights like these, when the general ordered that his men get sleep for an upcoming march. During these rare nights, a man could walk through the camp without hearing any form of human noise.

Until he walked close to the tents. Most likely, he would hear grunts, groans and whimpers as warriors spend the night with women -- either with female captives that the general gave away as prizes or with camp followers if the warrior was high enough in rank to be allowed their company.

That night was one of such nights, when Van Halen ordered his men to start preparing for a march west. The scout he talked to earlier informed the general of army movement several miles away, heading to where the Black Wolves were camped. Leander thought it best to meet that army head-on than to wait for them to descend upon his men.

So for the next three nights, his men were not allowed to drink in large groups, so that fights would not break out and disturb the sleep of other men. The general was opposed to sending sleep-deprived men to battle when they could afford to have some rest, hence, the prohibition.

Not that Daphne knew any of these. It was her first night at the camp, and a very challenging one it was proving to be.

'What exactly did I sign up for?' she asked herself as she felt Leander's hands roaming over her body, caressing her through her thin, revealing night dress. 'First, a companion. And then... God! That deal!'

The general had agreed to let her go -- if she could abide by the terms of their deal. Basically, all Daphne needed to do was stop him before he took her virginity, but only after he tasted her sex. If she could not do it, she would have to stay with him, or, as he phrased it, she would be his forever.

Accepting that deal was not the most logical thing she ever did, Daphne knew. Her body was desperately aching for Leander's touch, and she was not sure if she could even tell him to stop when it mattered. It was easy the first time, having already reached her orgasm. It was also considerably easy the second time, when Leander was only showering her neck and face with kisses. But would she be able to stop him if he was in the middle of using both mouth and hand to bring her to orgasm?

Just remembering how good it felt the first time made Daphne moan. As much as she wanted to deny it, she knew that she wanted him -- wanted him to bring her to the peak of pleasure that she had never reached before. To have him inside her, to know how it feels when a man claims a woman, to know what it's like when one was not forced to do it.

Only, her mind was not willing to let go of that one piece of herself that remained intact even after Leander's men destroyed everything she had. Her mind refused to see the good in her giving in when she knew how wrong it was.

God, she should never have left home and hid with her aunt. She should never have stubbornly refused to get married two years ago, when she was seventeen. Then, maybe, she would have been married now, and it would be all right to give in to her desires, having a husband to fulfill it.

But, would it be like this? Would she react this way to just any man?

Deny as she would, she could not hide from the fact that the mere thought of Leander Van Halen exploring her body was enough to send her purring in pleasure. Leander Van Halen, general of the Army of the Black Wolves, most feared of the generals serving her king. The epitome of a god of war and destruction -- a god with silky black hair, ocean-blue eyes, and hands and lips that could drive a woman crazy with desire.

"My Daphne," Leander groaned as he nuzzled at her neck. "I want you, very badly."

Daphne moaned as Leander's mouth started travelling down to her breasts. He caught her nipple between his lips, slowly licking it with his tongue. Daphne clutched at the sheets, desperately praying that she would be able to hold on to the sanity she still had.

Leander's palms were lightly touching the skin of her thighs, sending goose bumps throughout her body. The pleasure it brought! Daphne began squirming under him, arching her body so that he would touch her where she wanted him to.

The strength of her desire was starting to take over her mind. Daphne fought desperately, if only inside her head. She would not give in, she would not give in, she would --

Oh god!

Leander touched her cunt, although only momentarily. But it was enough to send Daphne aching for more. In spite of what her brain was telling her to do, Daphne parted her thighs and thrust her hips up, chasing his hand as it withdrew. Yet, Leander would not let her have her way; he planted both hands on the bed, further torturing Daphne by maintaining no contact on their lower bodies, leaving her shivering for his touch.

Daphne growled in frustration even as Leander started sucking on her other nipple. Desperate to ease the persistent ache she was feeling, she moved one hand to touch herself. She had only a fleeting moment to touch her swollen clit when Leander's head snapped up and he glared at her, while his hand closed over her wrist and pulled it away from her mound.

"You do not do my task for me, my love," Leander growled, grabbing her other wrist. He brought both of her hands up her head and used one hand to hold both wrists and restrain her. "I make the move and you lie down to enjoy it."

A whimper escaped Daphne's throat as she closed her eyes. That was his plan, wasn't it? To make her ache for him so much that she would be relieved when he finally gave her what she wanted? So that when that happened she would be way too high in the ladder of pleasure that she would forget to stop him?

Even with this knowledge, Daphne still felt helpless. What would she do? He knew exactly where her weakness was and he would use it against her.

'Dear gods, he knew that my body is dying for his touch,' she thought miserably.

"Why don't you just give in, sweet one?" Leander whispered to her ear teasingly. "Let me take care of you. Let me have you, Daphne. I give you my word that you will have everything you desire. Everything."

Everything she wanted? She only wanted to be desired, needed, and cherished for who she was -- the simple, somewhat ignorant Daphne who ran away from an arranged marriage to live peacefully with her aunt in the neighbouring kingdom. She wanted to decide for herself, to get away from the constraints of society, to forget the pressure put upon her shoulder by merely being born into her family.

"Don't make this harder for yourself, Daphne," Leander was telling her. "I will take care of you. I will never let anybody or anything harm you."

"Why?" she asked, already suspicious of his motives.

"Because I had been looking for you for so long and I will not let you get away from me this time."

She did not understand him, but she understood the language his hands and lips were speaking as they explored her body. Daphne closed her eyes. She remembered a time when all she knew of the desire men feel was equated to their desire for power, their desire for wealth, both kinds of which could be satisfied if they married somebody from the upper echelons of society -- somebody like her.

Power and wealth. Her whole life revolved around those. She lived in a world devoid of love -- something that she only found when she was finally with her disinherited aunt.

And now this.

She was falling too hard, too fast into a dark abyss of passion. Again, something that was not present in the world she grew up in. Daphne did not know how to respond to it. Her body wanted her to let go, but her mind was undecided, even uncooperative most of the times. It was wrong to let a man hold her the way Leander did, and yet --! She felt as if she were falling into a well of nothingness. No love, no security. Only that burning desire to be claimed by a man, and that in itself was nothing for it did not feel right.

Yet, what choice did she have? The man seducing her was somebody used only to victory. He would not accept defeat; he would not accept her refusal. He would claim her, body and soul, and leave her in ruins if it would come to that.

A sudden inspiration came to Daphne. This did not have to be about her failure to stop him. This did not have to be about her losing something she did not want to part with. This could be about her finally getting a chance to control her life.

It felt as if she at last came face to face with Liberty. Daphne relaxed in Leander's arms. She was through trying to resist what her body dictated. A defeat, perhaps, but also a chance to gain footing and seize victory.

Letting go of all her inhibitions, she parted her lips to receive Leander's kiss. The sudden change in the way she responded to his advances momentarily surprised the general, but it was not long before he was taking full advantage of it.

Daphne closed her eyes, savouring the sensations caused by his touch. The warmth of Leander's palms as they stroked her left her body on fire. She had never been taught this, but perhaps passion was something that burst forth with proper seduction meant to tease it out, even if it had been lying dormant inside you your whole life.

Much to her chagrin and fascination, her whole being started begging for Leander's attentions. She wanted so much more; she wanted all of him. And although the idea of letting him take her was somewhat as repulsive as it was tempting, she told herself that she was doing this to get away. Let him take and take, and when the time was ripe, she would collect the price of her grudging consent.

Just the thought of that gave Daphne something to hold on to. She would lose her virginity, perhaps, but she would gain much, much more from this.

She began running her palms over Leander's body, remembering how it had felt the first time she touched it. She had been fascinated then, a child eager to explore. The fascination was not washed away even by her tide of reflections.

His skin was so hot, as if he were on fire. Daphne wondered if it was his desire for her that caused it. His ragged breathing as he continued planting fleeting kisses over her body seemed to say that it was so. So did the erect manhood pressing against her thighs as it tried to get out of his breeches.

His breeches. Daphne groaned. So, he did not fully undress, after all?

Leander's mouth was now trailing over her lower abdomen, just above her crotch. From time to time, his tongue would touch her skin, and Daphne found herself moaning, spreading her legs further apart to encourage the general's explorations.

A small gasp escaped her lips when finally Leander started tasting her sex. His tongue teased her clit as one of his fingers dipped into her dripping cunt. Leander groaned when he realized just how wet Daphne had become, and he rewarded her with more pleasure as he sucked on her bud.

Daphne whimpered, her hand grasping Leander's hair as she tried to control the pleasure that was threatening to engulf her. The reluctant part of herself began to surface as she struggled, but she forced it down, convincing herself that her supposed cooperation would serve her more than her refusal to let Leander get what he wanted. Besides, she was greatly enjoying herself, anyway.

The general continued to lick at her folds, almost but not quite bringing her to the peak she wanted to reach so badly. Daphne bit down her groan of frustration.

At last, Leander moved on top of her, releasing his member from its confines as he whispered to her ear. "The deal is still on, Daphne."

It took her a while to remember what deal he was referring to. Ah, yes: he promised to release her if she could stop him before he took her virginity. He had already tasted her; she could ask him to stop now.

But would she? Dared she? When her body was practically shouting for him to claim her even as a part of her mind protested against it? Dared she, when she did not even know if she could trust his words?

No. Daphne decided that she would let him think that he had succeeded in making her a subject to his will. She would hide and suppress her reluctant self until the time was ripe for her to make her move. Right now, she would just take avail of every good thing that came with her supposed cooperation -- and that included the physical pleasure he had promised.

She wound her arms around his neck, burying her face on the crook of his neck as she whispered, "Just take me."

The sound of her voice surprised her. It was filled with longing, with lust. Could she really be that powerless to resist temptation? Could she really want him that much?

As much as it embarrassed her, it also served to further fuel her desire, so that when she felt Leander's fingers parting her nether lips in order to make it easier for his cock to find her hole, Daphne groaned in anticipation.

"Say that you want me, Daphne," Leander said as he cupped the back of her head. "I need to hear it, my love."

Daphne swallowed and did as she was told. "I want you."

She closed her eyes, knowing that she did it partly to please him but mostly to express what she was really feeling. The tip of his cock continued to linger on the opening of her sex. Its closeness mocked her, tortured her. If he would take her, he better take her now, before she lost her mind and begged.

The urge to ask him to take her was too much. Still, she resisted. The fact that she wanted this was already so very wrong. When this was all over, she would deal with the pain of shedding her dignity and acting as though she was a slave to lust. Right now, however...

Daphne slipped her hand between their bodies. She had seen cocks of men earlier that day, but she had never touched any of them. How would it feel to have her fingers wrapped around it? Was it hard, smooth...?

Leander moaned when he felt her tentative fingers touch the tip of his cock. Slowly, as if teasing him, Daphne stroked it with the tips of her fingers. If only not for the way she was holding her breath -- if only not for the look of extreme concentration on her face, Leander would conclude that she was really teasing him. But Daphne's face had the look of a child intent on exploring unknown grounds, somewhat afraid that a wrong move on her part would bring an end to her explorations.

When finally satisfied with the way her fingers tentatively examined the tip, Daphne gently guided her hand downward to feel the shaft itself. She sucked in her breath when she realized how long it was. Leander started licking at her neck, growling as he did so. She did not understand why, but liquid heat swirled low in her stomach, making her cunt ache the more for need of his cock inside her.

Still holding her breath, Daphne wrapped her fingers around the shaft poised at the entrance to her sex. Leander was sucking on the soft flesh of her neck, threatening to leave a mark there, but Daphne paid no attention to it as her fingers curled around his member.

'Oh god,' she thought when she felt its thickness. She could feel him throbbing on her palm. As if the cock itself had a life of its own.

Suddenly, at the thought of that cock invading her private regions, Daphne started to think it foolish of her to play this game. How could Leander bury that shaft in her without making it hurt? Surely, it would? With the thought of that pain clearly in her mind, Daphne began to doubt her decision of using her body to gain Leander's trust and escape from him at the right time.

As if sensing Daphne's growing hesitation, Leander pushed the tip of his member into her dripping hole. Daphne gasped, certain that it would hurt, but, amazingly, found that it did not, even though it felt somewhat uncomfortable. She moved her hand to check if the tip was really already in; it was. She let out a soft whimper, pressing her open mouth to Leander's shoulder.

When Daphne's hand left his shaft, it was as if Leander knew that she was through exploring at the moment. His mouth sought her lips, his tongue invading her mouth, as he started pushing his cock into her. Daphne wriggled underneath him, trying to find a more comfortable position. She did not understand why Leander chuckled at her movement, but he lifted her hips so that he could enter her more easily, and Daphne was sort of grateful.

She groaned when Leander started moving his hips back and forth, driving his shaft a bit deeper into her every time, until he encountered resistance. Daphne let out a gasp and clung on to Leander's body when she felt pain coming from where their bodies merged.

"Shh," Leander soothed her, his voice taut as he tried to control his urge to thrust hard. "Relax, my love."

But she was not given a moment to do that; Leander slightly pulled his cock back before slamming it into her body, making Daphne let out a surprised cry of pain. Much to her gratefulness, however, the pain was less than what she had imagined, and quickly went away as the general started moving in and out of her.

With each stroke of his cock inside her, Daphne felt more and more wanton, until she found herself meeting Leander's every thrust, making soft mewls and gasps as Leander brought her closer and closer to the peak of pleasure.

Just when she thought it could not have been better, Leander used his finger to touch her clit. Almost immediately, Daphne made a loud cry as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. While she was still in the throes of pleasure, she heard Leander groan and felt him stiffen before he released loads and loads of his seeds into her womb.

They both stayed in a tangle of limbs for several moments afterward, with Leander keeping his cock inside Daphne until it grew soft. He then rolled off her and onto his back, pulling her close. Daphne suddenly felt so tired, and she curled up beside Leander.

Two distinct, disturbingly painful thoughts invaded her mind before she drifted off to sleep: first, that she felt strangely empty without him lodged inside her; and, second, that she was now officially one of Leander Van Halen's whores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FROM THE AUTHOR: Chapter three, finally. :) I would like to mention that, when I wrote the major revisions on the second chapter of 'Courting Daphne', I sort of told myself that I would be ending the story in the third chapter, but a certain comment on the first chapter made me pause and regret my revised, contorted (*chuckles*) plans.

There *is* -- in my original plan -- an explanation as to why Leander behaves the way he does to Daphne, and to omit that part of the story will result in the omission of the 'obsession' part of the tale. I am still sorting out the ways through which I might be able to deliver that explanation without turning the tale into a boring drama, so it may take a while for the next chapter to come out. Hopefully, I won't get too stuck on that.

Feel free to comment on the story! I love hearing back from the readers. :)