Talent Scout Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down past her belly and saw she was shaved. He didn't practice that himself but liked the look, a sign for him of a healthy and exotic attitude.

Clarissa stood stoic as Mr Jackson examined her, both by sight and by touch. She wanted to reach out and touch his manhood but held back, unsure, waiting for him to lead her in this controlled process.

And he did; of course, he did. He was the alpha male, taking his prerogative with a willing fertile female. It was nature's way.

He moved her to the bed, on her back, laid out, her arms at her sides, her knees angled up, her thighs splayed, her pussy lips spread, the inner pink flesh inviting masculine attention. It seemed a natural pose before her new consort. His hand swept up from her ankle, smoothing his palm over her inner calf and thigh, over her outer hip, and across her taut belly. He avoided touching her pussy; that would come soon enough, in his planned sequence.

He climbed on the mattress, hovering above her: kissing her lips, then kissing, sucking, and toothing her nipples, blowing motorboat noises into her belly button.

Then onward to his promised nuzzling of her puffy wet labia. His tongue swiped up and down the pink tissues, suckles, and tongue tip flutters on the clitoris and little stem. He gripped her rollicking ass to maintain contact as she twisted and wiggled under his expert cunnilingus.

And then the inevitable conclusion as she rocketed off into rapture, her spine arched high, her stiletto heels digging into the sheets and mattress, her orgasmic wails echoing off the walls.

Ned knew how to maximize the orgasmic thrills. He buried his scruffy bearded face in her throbbing pussy, tasting the tart tang of the pulsed feminine dew.

She shuddered for a long time, then came down, unstiffening her spine, easing back into a supine pose, panting to regain her breath. His tongue kept slurping at her swollen pussy; her protests of 'no... wait... no more, I need a break' boosted his already aggrandized ego.

He relented to her pleas for temporary relief, moving up, motorboating her belly again with a tongue-tip dip that made her tummy curl up as she giggled at the tickle. Then laps and kisses on her nipples as he dwelled there, mouthing each one back and forth to his own satisfaction. The nubs were rigid and he deemed her ready for the next act of foreplay.

He climbed higher, kissing her lips, forcing her to taste herself, droplets of vaginal oils in his beard.

He rose higher and brought his groin to straddle her shoulders and neck, pinning her arms under his thighs, feeling her soft boobs compressed by his ass. He folded forward and placed his thick knob at her lips.

"You may suck me now."

Her body was captive to his weight, her head trapped against the pillow. She craned her neck up and took his meat, inch by suckled inch, until he was two-thirds buried and her mouth was full.

He had cooperated by pressing closer and she swallowed as his knob went deeper until his pubic hair tickled her nose.

Taking full charge now, he set a slow back-and-forth pace, dragging his corona over her oral and gullet membranes. It felt good and she was unresisting to his penile self-stimulation when using her lips, tongue, and throat.

True to his word, he had let her suck his cock before the anticipated genital sex. He was fully erect and ready. Easing back, he shifted his hips down her body again and positioned himself in her spread-leg saddle.

She held her breath as his tip pressed her still tingling nether orifice. The cunnilingus and fellatio had made lots of lubrication but she had seen, and her mouth had experienced, how big he was. She braced her tummy and legs for a difficult vaginal stretch; a necessary prelude for her to be properly fucked.

Nevertheless, it was not unpleasant when it occurred. He plugged his cock slowly in, continuing in one long slippery stroke, distending the penile accommodating passageway, until he bottomed out at her cervix. She whimpered in fear at first but it turned into a moan at the end of the deep penetration. She hugged his body to hers, placing her quivering lips at his ear, panting words with each out-breath.

"Yes... take me... I want you... I need you... fuck me hard... please..."

He obliged her wishes. Drawing easily back, he rammed in again, hard and fast, banging her clitoris. She yelped at the pubic smack, but rolled her hips in response, massaging her clitoral nerves against his hairy groin. He sensed her intense arousal and it boosted his own.

Her hip rolls continued on every out-stroke, dragging his coronal rim against her inner tissues, igniting her G-spot. Her torsional body twists pressed her tits into his chest, adding stimulations to their contacted nipples.

They humped and bumped together from then on, a mutual vacillation. Their huffing and puffing breaths ascended to the decisive peak and Ned cried out as his spunk rocketed out of his urethra, spouting again and again into her throbbing feminine recesses. They hugged together, tighter than ever as the waves of passion surged over tingling warm skin, through pulsing veins and vibrating muscles.

Each was nearly unconscious, barely aware of the sex companion in their arms. The heated mindlessness passed slowly away and they became aware of the other sweaty and panting body, genitally conjoined to theirs.

Ned rolled away and Clarissa flung an arm over her eyes, weeping out the last vestiges of extreme joy for the fantastic sexual fulfillment she had just experienced. They lay next to each other, unspeaking, ebbing out the bodily bliss, mentally shaping plans anew for the next fuck.

Later, Ned was atop Clarissa again. Her mind was clearing from the fog that it had held during the dinner and dance. His cock was fully embedded in her cunt and she was vaguely surprised at her previous lust-fueled submission to this unfamiliar paramour. But they were laying still, and she was engrossed in relishing the close naked flesh connection. To prolong the pre-ecstatic connection, he made small talk.

"So, what classes are you taking in school?"

"Gender studies."

Ned thought that was too general; he wanted details. He flexed his cock inside her.

"Like this kind of gender study?"

She felt the throb and responded with a cunt clench. He felt that and nodded. She retorted with a giggle.

"Yeah, and this is my favorite way to study gender."

They played 'gender studies' back and forth, each competing for a harder flinch. It rose and rose in intensity until Ned braced his body and began thrusting long powerful strokes of his stiff male gender inside her slick female gender.

He worked hard at the mutual stimulation, a long series that brought about another mighty spew of masculine nectar as she joined his ecstasy with her own tingly orgasm.

In the aftermath of his second time, her third, Ned lay on his side next to her naked supine body, lazily fondling her youthful pliant boobs. His fingers circled her brown disks, a finger pad flick of her swollen nubs. Intermittently, he left off and swept his hand over her belly and lovely hip and leg, the one that had been exposed by her walk and gained his first attraction to this bodacious sex kitten.

Yes, her legs: the initial attraction in the ballroom. His palm lingered on the soft inner thigh. He had felt this area of smooth skin sliding on his outer hips and thighs as her ass rolled to the stroking rhythm. He recalled how her thighs had pressed harder against him when she crossed her ankles to keep his deeply thrusting cock from retreating too far and maybe following out.

His hand moved higher, passing over her labia, lingering for a finger drag across her clit, then a finger dip at her bellybutton, as he returned to handle his favorite feature, her magnificent tits.

Clarissa lay languid, looking peacefully at the ceiling, her mind clearer after the unique lust-soddened brain daze. She couldn't believe any man, especially a strange new one, could possess the aura that caused such a sudden desire in her to be fucked and then consummate that desire so soon thereafter. And he had treated her throughout like a precious gift, a treasure to be savored and worshipped.

Even now, after his apparent use of her body and soul for his personal macho gratification, she was being treated to Mr Jackson's post-coital caresses, the skin contacts slow, gentle, and serenely intoxicating.

His foreplay had been controlled and assertive, the fucking deep and purposeful, far different from her experiences with hasty oversexed boys. And a few others.

She pondered her future: returning to her nagging mother, her boring college classes, her pedestrian hopeless colleagues at her junior college with its boring campus life.

Yuck!

Ned saw her pensive expression and asked what she was thinking. He continued his light caresses, encouraging her trust in him after their satisfying intimacy.

She quietly confessed her reluctance to return to her mundane existence back home. Ned recognized the moment, his chance to set the sexually baited hook she had nibbled, to reel in another recruit for his clients.

He advised her that there were many opportunities here at the resort for a highly motivated female to meet powerful men and share corporal connections while fulfilling mutual fantasies.

"In a way, you could continue your 'gender studies' here and probably find a better life than anything you could learn in a college classroom or professor's office."

That last quip gave Clarissa pause. She presumed her furtive locked office trysts with selected teachers were her guilty little secrets. She was conflicted by the juxtaposition of the vehement classroom lectures on gender equality and female empowerment, only to be subdued into sex by the righteous male professor when discussing her inadequate grades during locked door 'office hours'. And only the female coeds, the prettier ones, seemed to struggle with their academics.

Apparently, in her naivete, she didn't realize it was a more common practice than she thought, job perks for low-paid college professors. In hindsight, it hadn't been hard to get the old fellers hard and elevate her grades with a rowdy student-teacher fuck fest.

It sparked her curiosity about a higher and better use for her mind... and body. She agreed to give Mr Jackson's proposal due consideration.

Ned wanted a firmer commitment so, as an inducement to ensure she was sincere in her interest, he rolled atop her again and pierced her plush pussy with his stiff cock.

Ned pounded out a final body-shaking orgasm in Clarissa's cunt. He wanted to keep her highly motivated to complete his recruitment goal while she pondered the prospect of a longer-term resort residency.

This culminating rapture did encourage her decision to make her mother happy with a lifestyle change.

"When would this new circumstance begin?"

"Now."

"Can I tell mother goodbye and explain my decision?"

"Sure. But be quick. You will need orientation and that can be arranged for you today."

Clarissa rose from the bed. She found her discarded dress but Ned intervened, alighting himself to offer help.

"That may be too showy for this morning in the public areas."

He offered her his tuxedo shirt, covering her shoulders and buttoning a few down the front. It stretched across her generous boobs, allowing peek-a-boo slots at her cleavage level. The tails covered her groin and ass cheeks, leaving her hips exposed on the sides.

Ned took pity and rummaged in the drawers for a stocked accessory, a foresight of this anticipated eventually. He drew out a pair of white satin panties to wear during her stroll to her mother's room. She still wore her decorative stiletto heels. and the bondage-alluding jewelry. The short shirt, spike heels, and suggestive jewelry might give her modest decency to an ordinary onlooker but the discerning masculine eye would regard a well fucked woman returning from her overnight sexual tryst.

"Your mother should be very happy with your decision. Now go tell her quickly and hurry back. We need to get you started."

Ned watched his latest staff recruit's gorgeous ass sashay away to close out her former life. He dialed the concierge desk where Assistant General Manager Ashley Daniels was filling in.

"Ashley, my dear, how have you been?"

"Just fine, Mr Jackson. How may I be of assistance?"

"I have found a new staff candidate, a young lass named Clarissa Connors. She's a regular guest now but is saying goodbye to her family and returning to my suite. Inform security to let her pass and send a bellhop over to my suite to guide her to a staff accommodations vacant room."

"Yes, sir. Right away. And thank you for your selection of me in the past. I couldn't be happier to work here and our gentleman guests have been very happy also."

"Well, Ashley, with tits like yours, I shouldn't wonder."

He heard her background giggle as he was hanging up and had a mental image of her laugh-induced tit shake.

Yes, everyone was feeling happy. Mother should be happy for his success with her daughter. Clarissa was happy about a more exciting future. Management would be happy with their latest newbie.

And Ned's well-used cock was temporarily happy until its next vaginal adventure and that made Ned happy... for now.

And, more importantly to him, Clarissa was destined to enchant future affluent male patrons into being gender studies research subjects in Clarissa's resort bedroom laboratory.

And that would make those test targets happy... very happy, ensuring profitable returning business for this exclusive and unique island resort.

12