Tales from the Road Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made like I was trying to look up her skirt.

She grinned, "You'll just have to find out later..." that meant there was an excellent chance the skirt and top was all she had on. And it was a bit muggy this afternoon. Sometime after sunset that gauzy top was going to be damp and a LOT more sheer.

The lake party next month was going to be interesting, I found a sheer when wet version of her translucent when wet bikini.

I had a topless woman walking toward me pushing me to the couch and settling on my lap for some titty sucking. My fingers dipped quickly under her skirt while she was distracted... yup, commando!

Ruby held my head to her tits as I suckled. "Better than the new girl's, huh!"

I tried to chuckle with a mouth full of tit. We had a new girl in the squadron so the other ladies' estrogen radar was on full tilt. Barely five feet tall, with tiny little concave pointed tits. Even an A cup would be big on her, so unless she planned on being in t-shirt and fatigue pants, she went braless.

It was hell on a meeting night, in dress uniforms, and somebody shut the AC off. The new girl's nipples were a dark pink, but they did show nicely through her white dress shirt when she took her jacket off! Damn those babies can bounce!

* * *

"Ask yourselves, if our country is such a horrible, unjust, racist, flawed-beyond-compare society, then why do so many people want to come to the United States, to become Americans?",