Tales of Lustville Scene 01

Story Info
Scene 1.
7.3k words
4.66
139.7k
188

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene One

Tracy & Kyle

Tracy Harris was sitting on her bed, a mound of pillows supporting her back as she tried to keep her mind on the boring romance novel she was reading.

At thirty-seven, Tracy easily passed as a twenty something, and even got carded occasionally when she went out to clubs with her friends. She had long, curly brown hair that framed her models features, and she still did some modeling work to supplement the modest pension her late husband had left her.

She only did a select few modeling sessions, because most of the photographers that approached her only wanted her to do racy lingerie and bathing suit shots, and some had even suggested that she do nudes for them. It wasn't surprising that they'd want pictures of someone as well built as she was.

From her dainty feet, up her well shaped calves and creamy thighs, to the tight, rounded globes of her ass, she was perfection in motion. But the feature that drew the most attention was her tits.

Her breasts weren't overly large, a comfortable C-cup, but they stood out from her body like ripe cantaloupes sculpted to her chest. She liked the way her breasts looked, with just a hint of sag so they folded under just a little at the bottom, but were still firm enough to stand up proudly without a bra when she chose to go without one. She was glad she didn't have those stretched out areoles that some of her friends had. Instead, she was blessed with bumpy pinks rings barely two inches across capping her breasts, each with a small, sensitive nipple crowning it.

She'd been having trouble concentrating on her book because her mind kept drifting to sex. It had been two years since her husband had died, and even though she got offers for several dates a week, she always found herself saying no.

She still had a strong sex drive, and masturbated unabashedly and unashamedly several times a week. She love to cum, and was adept at bringing herself off quickly if she wanted, but she preferred to draw her solo love sessions out. Most of the time, she would let herself drift off in a series of erotic fantasies as she teased her clit, and filled her pussy with her fingers, or one of the variety of toys she kept in her nightstand.

But her fantasies lately had been featuring a character that both disturbed and excited her at the same time.

Her son, Kyle.

There was a light knock on her bedroom door, and Tracy took off her reading glasses and sat them with her book on the nightstand.

"Come on in, Kyle." she called out.

Her son stepped into the room rubbing a towel over his shaggy brown hair. He was wearing those loose, silky black jogging shorts she thought he looked so sexy in, and he still had droplets of water clinging to his well muscled chest from his shower.

A sophomore at Big State University, and a rising star as a linebacker on the football team, he had all the girls at school mooning over him. Tracy was happy for him, but she hated every one of the silly little bitches he brought over to the house. They were nice enough she guessed, but she still didn't like thinking about them spreading their legs and fucking her baby boy.

Tracy felt a shiver ripple through her loins as she let her eyes move over his body. He had broad shoulders, sculpted pecs and a washboard tight stomach. His legs were like sturdy oaks, with sinewy muscle rippling in his thighs and calves as he moved. He looked like one of those old Greek statues as he stood in the doorway.

She hadn't seen his cock since he was just a boy, but judging by the bulge she'd seen in his jeans, she was sure he had a big one. His shorts were too baggy for her to get a peek at it now.

"I was just getting ready for bed, Mom." he said cheerfully, letting the towel drop around his neck. "I thought I'd say hi, and see if you wanted some company for a little while."

She scooted over into the middle of the bed, and patted the mattress.

"Sure, come on in, honey, I haven't seen you all day!"

Kyle stepped over to the bed, tugging the towel from around his neck and letting it drop to the floor. He stretched out beside his mother, lying on his stomach with his arms folded under his head. He looked at her affectionately, but couldn't resist letting his eyes wander down over her body as she lay next to him.

She was lying on her side, with her head propped up in one hand, and one leg was raised, bent at the knee, unconsciously letting her old fashioned granny nightgown slide up to show off her smooth, creamy white thighs.

He could see her tits pressing against the thin material of her nightgown, and he noticed that her nipples were poking up stiffly. He was glad he was laying on his stomach, because his cock started to stiffen as he looked at her.

"So how did your day go, honey?" She asked, running her fingers through his tousled hair. "I didn't see you after practice. Did you have a date?"

"No, the coach wanted to talk to me, then I went over to Phil's for a while. I'm sorry, I guess I should have called."

"That's ok, baby. I know you would have called if you needed anything. Did you get anything to eat?"

"Yeah, me and Phil grabbed a pizza, then his mom made us some sandwiches." he said. "I still feel bad about leaving you home alone all night."

"Well, you can make it up to me then," she giggled, "Let me lay on your back for a little while. It feels so good feeling you under me, and I always feel so close to you when we do that."

"Hop on," Kyle laughed. "I love it when you lay on me."

His cock grew even stiffer, and he had to shift his weight on the bed to get it situated under him without being too obvious. He really wanted to be lying on top of her, her slim legs wrapped around him as he pounded his hard cock in and out of her tight little pussy. He pushed that thought out of his mind. It was sick for a guy to think about fucking his own mom.

Tracy scampered over and climbed onto him. She laid her arms over his and wiggled around for a minute, getting settled, then let out a happy sigh and kissed his neck before letting her head drop to rest on his shoulder.

She loved the way their bodies fit together like this. He was only a few inches taller than she was, so they molded to each other almost perfectly. The first time she had laid on him like this, she'd gotten so excited that she had to climb off of him almost immediately.

And it was happening again. She was used to it now, and had learned to control the urges that swept over her. But tonight, she was having trouble keeping those urges in check. Her pussy creamed heavily, and her hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they wiggled and squirmed on his ass.

"Mmmmmmm, you smell good, honey. You always have this musky, animal aroma, and that shampoo...I bet you have to beat the girls off with a stick when they get close to you!"

Kyle laughed, shifting under her. He turned his head and opened one eye so he could see her.

"You should talk, Mom! The way the guys stop and stare at you, I'm amazed that you don't have a date every night of the week."

Tracy moved her hips slightly, and had to suppress a gasp as her pussy mound slid over one of his muscular asscheeks. She froze, then wiggled her hips again, making a delightful spasm ripple through her loins.

I should stop this, she thought. I should get off of him and just lay with him for a little while longer, then send him to bed.

But she couldn't make herself climb off her son's body. Even if she wasn't getting aroused, just being close to him like this always made her feel good.

"Why don't you date more, Mom?' Kyle asked her softly. "I worry about you sometimes. You need someone, you know, to keep you company."

"Oh, that's so sweet, honey!" Tracy giggled. "But I have the best man I could ever find right here. You're all I need right now, baby. I just want to make sure that you're happy."

She kissed his neck lightly and snuggled closer against him. Another shiver ran through her pussy mound as she hugged him, and this time, she found herself unable to restrain herself. She pressed her hips down against his ass harder, spreading her legs to bring her pulsing pussy mound tighter against his asscheek.

She coughed to cover her moan of pleasure, and started working her hips in slow circles, grinding her creaming cunt slice into his muscular bottom.

"So...so what did the coach want to talk to you about?" she said as calmly as she could manage.

"He wanted to tell me that he's going to start me in the game this week." Kyle replied. He arched his hips off the bed suddenly, making his butt cheek press right against his mother's clit, making her gasp.

"Ohhhhh! Th...that's fantastic, honey!" She whispered huskily, starting to squirm harder against him. "Yo...you've worked so hard, and it's nice that he finally noticed."

Kyle looked back at his mother over his shoulder. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing hard, and the way she was squirming around on top of him made him think she was getting turned on. His cock throbbed under him as he considered the possibilities. He closed his eyes and lay quietly. He wanted to see where this was going to lead.

Tracy was quickly losing control, but she was past the point of no return now. It just felt so good rubbing her clit into his butt cheek, that she couldn't stop herself. She decided that she'd take herself up to the edge of cumming, then stop and send her son off to bed. It would be difficult, but she was sure she could pull it off.

Then she could spend the next several hours pleasuring herself in a mindless frenzy as she fantasized about fucking him.

Tracy whimpered softly, trying not to be too obvious as she ground her pussy mound against her son's muscular butt. The way his asscheeks felt against her clit sent shivers through her whole body. She wasn't rubbing very hard, but the sheer naughtiness of what she was doing was driving her insane with delight.

Now, Kyle thought to himself. She's hot as a firecracker, and she wants it. If I do this right...

"Mom?" he said quietly, opening one eye and peeking back at her over his shoulder.

"Ye...yeah, honey?" she purred breathily, her hips still moving in small circles, humping her pussy lightly against his ass.

"Are...are you jilling off on my ass?"

Tracy froze. She had thought she was being subtle about what she'd been doing, but apparently she hadn't been.

"Wh...why would y...you ask me something like that, Kyle?" she asked softly, her lips grazing the shell of his ear. It was all she could do to stop herself from licking it, letting her tongue caress its smooth contours.

Kyle let his head rest on his forearms, a smile creasing his lips.

"Well, you're squirming around and humping yo...humping against my ass. And from the way you're panting in my ear, it sounds like you might be going to cum soon."

Tracy gasped and buried her face in his shoulder. She felt so ashamed now.

"I...I'm sorry, honey. I...I don't know what got into me. One second I was just lying on you, and it felt so good just being close to you. And the next thing I knew, I was...you know..."

"It's okay, Mom." he laughed.

"Oh Kyle."

"You wanna finish?" he asked, humping his ass up at her.

Her whole body tensed, and a sharp spasm swept through her juicy little pussy.

"I...I couldn't...no, that would be..."

"Oh gimme a break Mom!" he laughed, opening one eye again to look at her. "Like you're always telling me, it's perfectly natural!"

"I know honey," she said, her face buried in the thick muscles lining his shoulders. "But I'm your mother. I couldn't do that with you!"

"Sure you can, Mom. We talk about sex all the time, so this really isn't any different."

He paused for a moment, letting what he had said sink in. He continued before she could object again.

"Here, let's try something different." He turned his head so he could see her clearly. "Put your feet outside my legs, and put your hands on either side on me."

Tracy did as he said, not sure where he was going with this.

"Good!" he said, "Now do a pushup, all the way up. And no cheating!"

She raised her body off of his in a classic pushup, supporting her weight on her hands and feet.

"Okay, now just gimme one sec..."

Tracy suddenly found herself looking into her son's face. He had flipped onto his back quickly, and was now laying face up under her.

"Okay, now come on back down." he said.

He put his hands on her hips and pulled her groin down against his. Tracy let her upper body ease down onto him, her firm round titties pressing against his well defined pecs.

Tracy was looking into her son's eyes, and she liked the mischievous gleam she saw there.

"Well, now what?" she asked him.

"Just spread your legs a little, and slide up..."

His hands pulled on her asscheeks, urging her to move up on his body. She followed his lead, and shimmied up over him a little higher.

"That's about right. Now press down and tell me how that feels."

Tracy wiggled her hips and let her weight settle down against his midsection. Her eyes went wide as she felt something long and thick pressing up against the puffy lips of her pussy mound.

"Oh my god, Kyle! she gasped. "Is that your..."

Kyle grinned up at her.

"You betcha Mom! One hundred percent, all American meat muscle! You're not the only one that gets turned on when we cuddle like this. Do you think you might be able to scratch that itch better if you rub against that?"

"Oh shit, Kyle! I never drea...I mean, I don't think we should be doing this!"

Her hips moved in small circles over the throbbing length of his stone hard cock, and a shiver rippled though her body. No matter how wrong it might be, she had to admit that it did feel incredibly good.

Kyle pushed his hips up in slow, lazy movements, making the length of his stiff cock slip up and down against her pulsing pussy mound. He grinned up at her as he stroked his cock meat through her juicing pussy slit.

He brought one hand up and wrapped it lightly in her hair, pulling her head down next to his.

"Does that feel good, Mom?" He panted in her ear. "Do you like the way my cock feels against your hot little pussy?"

She gasped as he fluttered his tongue in her ear, then moved down to nibble on the fleshy lobe. She couldn't believe that he was talking to her like that. But it thrilled her too, knowing that her son shared her desires.

"Oh god, Kyle! Please baby, we have to stop. This is so...ooohhhhhhh!"

Tracy's eyes rolled up in her head as Kyle moved his lips down, licking and nibbling the tender flesh of her neck gently. That always made her pussy quiver juicily. Her hips jerked down against his, and she let her legs slip further apart, grinding her twitching pussy mound down harder onto his rock hard prickshaft.

She rocked up and down over his meaty cockstalk, feeling the throbbing bulk press against her puffy pussylips. Reaching down, she pulled at her nightgown, tugging it up over her hips so her bare pussylips could press right against the thin material of his shorts.

"It's okay, Mom." Kyle whispered huskily in her ear as she settled back down onto him. "I love you so much, and I just want to make you feel good. I want you to be happy."

"I love you too, baby." Tracy gasped as she started moving her hips, pressing her pussy mound harder against his stiff cockshaft. "And you are. You're making your Mom feel so good! Oh my god, it feels so fucking good!"

She started grinding her cunt slit harder against his cock, pressing down so her clit ground into the fat vein seaming the underside. She humped her hips against him in rhythmic motions, giving herself up to the delightful sensations that were surging through her.

"Kiss me, Kyle. I like to be kissed when I fuck! Oh shit, I mean..."

"I know what you meant, Mom." He laughed as he leaned up and let his lips graze across hers. "But just relax for now, and go with the flow. We'll get to the other stuff later."

She pressed her lips to his, moaning hornily. She let her lips part against his, and was overjoyed when his tongue slipped between them. They kissed hungrily as she writhed and twisted against him. Her clit was bumping against the twitching knob of his cock, and she humped down on it harder, groaning as she felt his fat cockhead press between her cuntlips.

Kyle's hands were roaming all over her body, soft, gently touches that were driving her crazy. How could he know, she wondered. He was doing everything that got her hot without having to think about it. It was almost as if her were inside her head reading her thoughts.

Tracy was going mad from the feel of his cock against her, but she wanted to feel him naked against her, flesh to flesh. She knew that having his bare prick meat mashed into her creaming cunt slit would be an open invitation to stick it in, but she was beyond caring about that now.

"Ta...take them off, Kyle." she panted into his mouth. "Take your shorts off, I want to feel it against me!"

Kyle reached down, raising his hips at the same time, and pushed his shorts down over his hips and down his legs. He kicked them off his feet and spread his legs further apart, forcing her legs to open wider at the same time.

Tracy drew her knees up on either side of his hips, and raised her body up off of his. She grabbed the hem of her nightgown and whipped it off over her head, leaving herself as naked as he was.

She reached between her legs and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft of his cock, fitting it between the dripping wet lips of her pussy. Her other hand slid behind his head, pulling him up, and feeding the stiff nipple of one spongy tit into his mouth.

"Suck my titty, honey. Suck it like you used to do as a baby."

Kyle opened his mouth and sucked her nipple and the bumpy ring of the areole into his mouth. He licked and slurped on it hungrily, bringing his hand up to hold her tit mound against his face.

His mother rubbed the pulsing knob of his cock against the stiff nubbin of her clit, grinding her hips down harder onto it. She held his thick cock pressed into the slippery wet groove of her pussylips, sliding her cunt slice up and down the length of his meaty cockshaft from tip to root, then pressing his cockhead against her clit at the top of each stroke.

She worked his fat, flaring glans against her clit, smearing his drooling pre-cum all over her twitching clit bud. His hot, gooey spunk mixed with her creamy girl cum, and she swabbed the sticky mixture all around in her sloppy wet cunt slit, using it to lube her pussy and his thick cockshaft.

Lining his rigid shaft up with her clasping cunt hole, she bounced up and down lightly, letting just the tip punch into the tight ring of muscle at her cunt mouth. She threw her head back and ground her hips in tight circles. She had her fist wrapped just under his cockknob to make sure it didn't slip all the way in before she was ready.

Kyle arched his hips up at her pussy, pulling down on her hips at the same time, trying to force his cock up into her sucking wet pussy tunnel. But his mother jerked his cockhead away from her cunt hole as she felt it start to press inside.

"No! Don't put it in Kyle!" she grunted harshly. "You said I could cum first! Oh fuck, it feels so good baby! Just let me play a little. Mom will take care of you. I promise."

Kyle stopped moving his hips, letting his horny mother jill off on his throbbing cock like it was an oversized, fleshy dildo. He sucked harder on her tit flesh, moving his mouth all around over her heaving tit mounds now, licking and sucking on both nipples, leaving teeth marks and hickeys all over her milky white flesh.

Tracy moved down, holding his throbbing cockshaft tight into her sopping wet pussy slit, and went back to sliding up and down over its enormous length again and again. The soft skin of his cock meat slipped silkily across the puffy lips of her cunt slit, and rode over the sensitive bud of her clit on every stoke. She worked her hips in smaller, tighter circles, working her spasming pussy hole harder against his throbbing cock meat.

12