Tales of Lustville Scene 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phil's a goodlooking guy, so you shouldn't be surprised when women are attracted to him. And what you're feeling is natural. We all feel threatened when we think someone is trying to take our baby away from us. No matter how big it...I mean, he is."

She hoped she got her point across by stressing women, instead of girls, and letting her know that her desires were natural. Now she just had to see what happened next.

"But I guess I better get going," she said, moving off the bed and picking up her clothes. "And you need to get dressed."

She decided to throw caution to the winds.

"Unless you want him to see the junior high school slut his mom wants to be."

"Oooooohhhh! You're terrible!" Lois cried as she scampered off the bed. She threw her arms around her friend and hugged her tight. "I could never do that! I'm not as brave as you are!"

I don't know about that, Tracy thought as she hugged her friend. She was pretty sure that she was going to hear more about Phil in the next few days.

"Yeah, I am. And proud of it!" she said, easing out from Lois's arms. She slipped her blouse over her head, and stepped into her skirt. "Kyle's probably gonna be home soon too. And I'm wondering what he's going to want to eat for dinner!"

End Scene Three

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact in my profile.