Tales of Lustville Scene 04

Story Info
Scene 4.
11.5k words
4.72
43.9k
34

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene Four

Lois & Phil

The girl Phil brought over was nice enough, but Lois couldn't make herself like her for some reason. They'd gotten settled in the living room after collecting a selection of snacks and soft drinks from the kitchen. They were watching some gory slasher movie, and the girl was cuddling up close to Phil, and squealing with exaggerated fear every other scene.

Lois tried to stay out of the way, hiding out in her bedroom like she usually did when he had company, but she found herself making excuses to interrupt them. She rummaged around in the kitchen for a few minutes the first time, then walked back and forth having an imaginary conversation with Tracy. She finally got to be such a pain, that the girl left before the movie was over.

Phil didn't say anything to her about it, but it was obvious that he was upset with her. He spent most of the afternoon in his room, then had come out and announced that he was going to karate practice. It didn't hit her till later that this was a Wednesday, and karate was on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

He'd come home about an hour ago, said hello as he breezed by, and went straight to his room. She hadn't seen him since.

Pouring another margarita from the pitcher on the coffee table, Lois flopped back on the couch and drank half of it, not even tasting the sweet concoction. It was after midnight now, and she'd killed half the pitcher already, and was feeling no pain, but her mind was awhirl with nasty images.

She kept replaying her lesbian love session with Tracy, which brought up images of Tracy and her son locked in a lusty embrace, their bodies writhing sweatily as they fucked each other frantically. But what bothered and excited her most was when those images morphed into her and her own son Phil sucking and fucking together like a pair of wild animals.

Even though she hated to admit it to herself, she knew that it was her own son that she'd shaved her pussy for. It was obvious that his tastes ran to the younger girls, and with her shaved pussy, she looked as young any of his girlfriends. The problem was, she'd actually have to show it to him before he'd know that.

Her hand moved down between her legs, gliding over the baby smooth skin of her clean shaven cuntlips. She knew she'd surprised Tracy when she told her she wanted to be bald down there, but when they saw it after all the hair had been removed, they both knew she'd made the right choice. With her petite build, and small tits, her bare pussy made her look like a teenager.

Letting her fingers slip between the slippery smooth lips of her pussy, she dipped a finger into her cunt hole, gasping, amazed at how wet she was. It had been hours since she fooled around with Tracy, and she'd showered twice already, but her juicy little quim was still sopping wet. She hadn't let herself masturbate all evening, because she knew she'd be fantasizing about her son.

I need to fingerfuck, she thought as she got to her feet and staggered down the hall, holding onto the wall so she didn't fall down. If I don't cum again soon, I'm going to go out of my mind. Maybe I should call Tracy, and see if she'll come over and eat me out again. That was a little dangerous, with Phil in the house. Or maybe they could have phonesex. She'd been wanting to try that for a long time.

Lois could see a light under her son Phil's door, and she stopped outside his room listening, but couldn't tell if he was awake or not. She knew that in her present condition, if he was awake, that she would end up spreading her legs for him, if not outright begging him to fuck her. And even as drunk as she was, she didn't know if she was ready to take that step.

She turned the knob, and pushed the door open just a crack and peeked inside. Phil was sprawled out on his back, sound asleep, with just a sheet covering his hips and part of his legs. The light on his nightstand was still on, and Lois told herself that she was just going in to turn it off for him.

She tiptoed across the room, and turned the switch on the lamp, but it didn't go out, but just dimmed. She turned it again, and the room sank into a deeper gloom, but still wasn't completely dark. She kind of liked the effect.

She was getting ready to turn and leave, when she noticed a small cigarette sitting on a coke can on the nightstand. She picked it up and sniffed it, her breath catching in her throat.

Oh my god! she thought, her maternal instincts kicking in, my son is smoking pot! I wonder what other kinds of things he's doing when I'm not around. Probably fucking those little whores like the one he brought home earlier.

The sudden image of Phil's sweating face hovering above her, contorted in a lustful grimace made her gasp, and she sat on the edge of the bed to steady herself. Returning the half smoked joint back where she found it, she took a long, slow sip from her drink, then sat it on the nightstand.

She sat gazing at her teenaged son, admiring his slim, well muscled body. He wasn't an athlete like Tracy's son, but he'd been studying martial arts for almost ten years, and his muscles were long and smooth, giving him a wiry appearance. His chest was well defined, and his midsection was a washboard of rippling muscle. She glanced at his crotch, and she wondered what kind of cock nature had blessed her son with.

I really shouldn't be doing this, she thought as she grasped the edge of the sheet and started pulling it down. I'll just take one little peek, and then I'll go to bed.

She kept pulling gently on the sheet, slowly revealing his lower belly, then the curly hairs of his pubes. She stopped and looked up at his face, making sure he wasn't going to wake up. Then, unable to wait any longer, she threw the sheet to the side. She gasped and her eyes went wide as she saw what her son had between his legs.

Oh my god, he's part elephant, she thought, then had to put her hand over her mouth as she started to giggle inanely. She stared between his legs, unable to believe the size of the meaty cock that rested across one thigh. Even soft, his cock had to be almost seven inches long!

I have to get a better look at it, she thought as she moved around to the end of the bed, and crawled carefully up between his legs. She stopped when her face was inches from his dormant cock flesh, exploring it with her eyes, then inhaling deeply, relishing the warm manly scent of his cock.

Looking up at his face again, she slowly wrapped her fingers around the root of his limp cockshaft, and squeezed it gently. Bringing her other hand up, she held his cock between her thumb and fingers, pulling the thick foreskin down, baring his prickknob, then letting it go, so it slid back up to completely cover the head again.

She'd never seen an uncircumcised cock before, but remembered that her husband had insisted that they not do the procedure. She was glad now that she'd let him have his way.

She let her clasping fingers drift along the length of his cock, feeling it start to stiffen and swell as she pumped her fists up and down. In less than a minute, it grew from a soft, warm snake into a long, hard pole of rippling prick muscle. She tightened her fingers around the throbbing bulk of his cockshaft, and stroked it slowly from the base up to the tip, enjoying the way it felt in her hand.

This fucking thing's got to be over eleven inches long, she thought giddily. I wonder if it's as big as Kyle's. Tracy had said his was like twelve inches or something like that. The thought of those two huge cocks made her cunt slit drool.

She pulled his foreskin down again, and pointed his prickknob at her face. She stared at the piss slit splitting his cock tip, and noticed that it was already leaking sticky droplets of pre-cum. Her mouth watered as she squeezed his cockshaft, milking it as she moved her hand up, making more of his jizz well up on the tip of his cock.

I have to taste it, she thought. Just one taste, then I'll cover him back up and leave.

Opening her mouth, she let her tongue dance across the head of his cock, scooping up the pearly nugget of jism. Her pussy quivered, sending a flood of girl cum streaming from her pussylips to run down her thighs as she got her first taste of her son's cock cream. The salty sweet juice was like ambrosia to her, and she knew right then that she wouldn't be able to leave until she'd emptied his balls into her cum hungry mouth.

Her tongue lashed and laved lazily all around his pulsing prickknob, wetting it with her saliva. She drooled heavily on his fleshy cockhead, and pressed her lips to the satiny, plum colored dome, letting them slide over the tightly stretched skin. She took it in until her lips dropped around the flaring rim, then pulled them up and down, popping the swollen knob in and out of her wide stretched lips.

The taste of his cock meat was driving her insane, and she was having trouble controlling herself. She was trying to be gentle, to just lick and suck on his cock lightly, so she wouldn't wake him up, but she was finding difficult to restrain herself from just sucking and jerking on his cock as hard and as fast as she could.

Looking up at her son's face again, she saw that he was still asleep, but was obviously reacting her having her mouth wrapped around his cock. Pressing her lips down harder, she took in more of his cock, not stopping till she had almost a third of it in her mouth.

Her robe kept getting in the way, so she shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it fall behind her on the bed. She kicked at it with her feet, knocking it out of the way.

She started bobbing her head up and down, pulling up till her lips hit the rim of his cockhead, then pushing down again, taking a little more of his cockshaft in on every stroke. Her mind was swimming with the tastes, smells and sensations of having his cock in her mouth, and she felt her pussy spasming between her cream soaked thighs. She felt like she could cum at any moment, just from the thrill of sucking her son's big, beautiful cock.

The more she sucked on his enormous cockshaft, the more excited she got, and finally, she was pumping her mouth up and down on it eagerly, making loud wet sucking noises that filled the room.

Phil had been responding unconsciously to her oral caresses, his hips moving up to meet her mouth on the downstroke, his head rocking back and forth on his pillow. He had been dreaming, but her fervent cocksucking was bringing him up out of his slumber. He lay sprawled on his bed, grooving on what had to be the best wet dream he'd ever had.

He opened his eyes and raised his head, looking down between his legs. He did a double take as he saw his mother with his cock sliding wetly in and out of her mouth, a look of absolute bliss on her face.

"M...mom?" he whispered, unable to believe his eyes. "Wh...what are you doing?"

"Relax baby, you got stoned and fell asleep, and you're just having a wet dream. Lay back and enjoy it. You can do anything you want to me, but I want you to cum in my mouth first. I love sucking your big fucking cock, and I really want to taste your hot jizz, and feel it shooting all over my face when you cum!"

"Okay," he said, and let his head fall back on the pillow, his hands moving down to slip through her hair. He didn't have any trouble believing that he was having a wet dream, his sexy mother often starred in his fantasies, and he knew there was no way she'd be that calm about him getting high if he was awake.

Lois gasped around his cock meat when he spoke to her. She knew that she was busted, but at least she was going to get him to cum in her mouth before she had to face the consequences.

She started sucking his cock harder, there was no reason not to now that he was a participant. She twisted her head back and forth, adding torque to her up and down motions, making her son moan.

"Yeah, suck my fucking cock, Mom!" he grunted.

He pushed her head down as he arched his hips up at her face. A smile creased his lips as he felt her tongue lashing the underside of his cock, her lips slurping wetly up and down over this pulsing prick meat.

"Suck me off and make me cum, Mom! That way I'll be able to last longer when I fuck you up the ass!"

His mother squealed around his throbbing cockshaft at his words, and she moved her free hand between her legs, sliding two stiffened fingers into her clasping cunt hole. She started pumping them in and out roughly, stroking her thumb over her clit at the same time, making her moan around her son's jaw stretching cockstalk.

Phil was humping his hips harder up at her face as he pumped her mouth up and down over his cock. He was flopping around on the bed, and he could feel his balls tightening up, getting ready to unleash their creamy cargo.

Lois felt his cock getting stiffer, throbbing with a new urgency in her mouth. Popping his cock out of her mouth, she kept jerking on it roughly. She looked up at his face, her lips grazing the tender skin of his cockknob as she spoke to him

"So you want to stick this fat fucking cock up Mom's hot little asshole, do you? You think you're man enough for that you big dicked little bastard? Show Mom what kind of man you are! Fuck my mouth and feed me a big load of jizz! Shoot it down my fucking throat and all over my face, and then I might think about letting you shove it up my ass!"

Her son responded exactly as she'd hoped he would. Cupping her head in both hands, he rammed his cock back into her mouth and started slamming it in and out as hard and fast as he could.

Lois moaned happily as he started fucking her mouth wildly, gagging on the fat prickknob as it plowed into her gullet. She'd told him that this was a dream, and anything is possible in a dream, and apparently, one of the things her son dreamed about was her deepthroating his humongous meat muscle.

Her hands were wrapped around the root of his cock, squeezing it rhythmically as her mouth slid up and down over the length of his shaft. Her lips brushed against her fingers every time her son jammed his cock down her throat.

"Suck it, cunt! Suck my fucking cock all the way down your throat." he bellowed.

His mother moved her hand off his cockshaft, letting it drop down to cradle his ball sac in her palm. She massaged the swollen orbs with her fingers, urging them to release his pent-up load. Wrapping her fingers in a loose ring at the top of the soft, wrinkled skin, she started tugged on it, massaging his nuts gently between her fingers and palm.

Her lips ground into the crisp curls of her son's cock hairs as he buried the full length of his cockshaft down her throat. She swallowed around the pulsing prickknob, working her throat muscles on it, trying to give her son as much pleasure as she could.

"Here it cums, Mom!" he groaned.

His thick cock swelled to massive proportions in her hungrily sucking mouth as he flopped like a fish under her oral assault. He heaved and jerked as his balls spasming in her hand, and he felt his cum flowing up through his prickshaft.

"I'm gonna drown you in jizz, you fucking slut! Right...fucking...NOW!!

His cock throbbed and twitched in her mouth, and Lois actually felt his cum load surging up the thick tube seaming the underside of his cock. His spunk erupted from his piss hole, the first enormous burst filling her mouth to overflowing.

Her pussy exploded into orgasm as the first wad of spunk hit the back of her throat. She jerked her fingers from her pussy, but clamped her thighs together, rubbing them back and forth, mashing her cuntlips against each other. Her puffy labia massaged her clit, and her orgasm surged over her like a runaway train.

Wrapping both hands around his cock, she jerked and pounded on it roughly while she sucked and swallowed as fast as she could. But there was no way she was going to be able to swallow it all. His cock was still blasting jet after jet of cloying cock milk into her hungrily sucking mouth.

Phil was writhing and moaning on the bed, no longer trying to fuck her face, but letting her milk his load out of his balls for him. He'd never cum so hard in his life, and he was praying that he didn't wake up before it was over.

There was still a part of her fantasy that hadn't been fulfilled, and Lois wanted to feel that come alive for her too. She jerked his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him, her face contorted into a mask of lust.

"Ob by fafe...Shood did ob my fafe. Cober be in yo jiff!" she sputtered.

Thick strings of jism dripped from her lips and ran down over her chin as she spoke.

Phil looked down at her, seeing his jizz coating her lips, and running down her chin as she sucked his cockknob back into her mouth. He pushed her over on the bed and threw one leg over her. He straddled her, his knee nudging her ribs, his other leg bent with the foot planted firmly on the other side of her body.

He wrapped his hand around his jizz spitting cock, jerking on it as he pointed it at her eager face. He watched as a thick wad shot out and skimmed up over one cheek, lodging in her hair, leaving a pearly strand of silver in its wake. He tilted his cock to one side, and the next blast caught her on the side of her nose, splashing up before dropping down and covering one eye.

His mother was leaning up, her head tilted back, mouth open, making herself the best target for his cum as she could. She had both hands between her legs now, three fingers buried in her spasming cunt hole, the other strumming her clit wildly.

Her son moved his cock back and forth over her face, directing his cum onto her smooth skin seemingly at random. He was pasting her flesh with his creamy cum juice as he jerked off on her face.

They were both moaning and grunting, spitting out mindless obscenities at each other as they pleasured themselves together.

Phil was the first to recover, and he looked down at his mother, her face covered in his cum, slowly realizing that he hadn't been dreaming after all. She was in bed with him! And she'd just sucked his dick!

He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone, then turned up the light. He pointed his phone at her, and snapped half a dozen pictures of her quickly, then spoke to her.

"Rub my fucking cock on your face, Mom." he said softly. "I wanna see my hot little slut mother rubbing my jizz into her face with my cock. Goddamn! That's fucking hot!"

Lois did as he asked willingly. She pulled her fingers from her pussy, and wrapped them around his cockshaft just behind the head, and started rubbing it all over her face, smearing his sticky jism into her skin. Her other hand kept stroking her clit, and she felt another orgasm building up deep inside her.

Phil popped off another dozen pictures from different angles, then pulled back so his cockknob dropped into his mother's open mouth. Her lips closed around his twitching knob, and he shot a few more pictures as he stroked it lazily in and out of her mouth.

Lois opened her eye, the other one was glued shut with his cum, and looked up at him. She blinked when she realized that the room was now brightly lit.

"Hi, Mom!" Phil grinned down at her. "Not that I'm going to complain, but do you mind telling me what brought this little visit on?"

"I...oh my god, Phil! I...I didn't mean t...to...for..." she sputtered as she turned her head and forced his cock from between her lips. "Oh...you must think I'm terrible!"

She reached up and scooped the cum out of her eye. She looked at the sticky spunk on her fingers, then at her son, then stuck her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. She blinked a few times, and could finally see out of both eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he laughed, "That was the best fucking blowjob I ever had! And thinking it was a wet dream the whole time! Jesus! I never came like that before! Ever! But seriously, why would you do something like that?"