Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll explain as we go along. First we need some more wood on the fire. It's getting chilly."

Galen did as she had asked. He built up the fire so that it would burn properly for at least another hour or two, stacking the logs into a cone sitting over the coals rather than putting them straight into the fire. The last time he'd felt chilly his emerging abilities had run away from him, so he made sure the flames danced high and bright within the fireplace and would continue to do so.

When Galen was done with the fire he rose and turned. She had taken the opportunity to remove her clothes while he was occupied, and now he stood before him naked, in all her youthful glory. And, in spite of himself and what had happened that morning, he could not help but want her. He tried not to stare, but her lovely figure took his breath away, and he let his admiring gaze roam across her lovely face, her slender neck, her beautiful breasts, so full and round and firm... Her slender waist, the curve of her hips, her lovely legs...

She smiled and struck a classic pose, putting her weight on one leg, turning slightly sideways and raising her arms to put her hands in her neck so that her breasts lifted. She held it for a long moment, and this time he knew he was staring but he simply couldn't help himself.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked him, teasingly.

"You know I do," he said.

"Good. Don't forget that lust does have its place in sex magic, Galen. As with everything else, the trick is just to harness it and not let it get out of control. But lust, excitement and anticipation are all very useful things to a sex mage. In fact, they're vitally important."

She broke the pose and relaxed.

"The mere physical process of having an orgasm is not enough," she continued. "When you ejaculate, all you do is release your seed, and unless you put it in the belly of a fertile woman, that release in itself can't accomplish very much. It is the emotional accompaniment to sex that enables a mage to use her Energies. So I'm glad you like my younger self as much as I do."

She smiled and turned, stretching herself like a cat, and for a moment she looked more desirable to her young apprentice than ever before. There was a natural, spontaneous kind of joy in that pose, something that spoke of the simple pleasure of being alive.

"Make no mistake, Galen, it is important to me that I feel sexy, because that makes it so much easier for me to work with you. So thank you for making me feel that way."

He smiled, and for the first time that day the smile reached his eyes.

"That's easy," he said. "You look absolutely lovely."

"Thank you. Now get undressed. The evening grows no younger, and neither do I."

He did as she had said. She sat down on the chair, leaned back against its sculpted back rest and pulled up her legs to put her knees on the widely spaced front corners of the curved seat.

"Good," she said when he was ready. "If you will kneel down in front of the chair... Yes, there. Perfect. Now lick me, nice and slow. It will build up my Energy levels and then I can show you what I'm doing."

She didn't have to tell him twice. All he had to do was to bend down a little to bring her pussy close to his face. But both instinctively and from her explicit instruction he knew that that was not the thing to do, at least not yet. Instead he put his hands on her knees and began to caress them, lightly and playfully. Then he worked his way down to her shins, running his fingertips across her skin in intricate patterns. Slowly, taking his time, he moved his fingertips to the backs of her shins, then around to the front again. When he looked up he saw that she had closed her eyes, and her hands were slowly caressing the round curves of her breasts.

His slowly stroking hands moved further and further down until they reached her ankles. He gently circled them with his fingers, then moved down across the insteps of her feet. On a whim he moved his thumbs down across the sides until they reached the tops of her arches and, finding what he judged to be the right spots, caressed them ever so lightly.

She drew in a sharp breath and her legs twitched. For a moment he was concerned. Had he misjudged? He didn't think so; somehow her response was not like that of someone who is overly ticklish. He glanced up, and something in the expression on her face told him his instinct had been right. She wasn't ticklish. This was something else, something much better.

Yet he didn't linger. He began to move his caressing hands back up along her shins again until he reached her pulled-up knees, then onward along the insides of her thighs. He moved his hands much more slowly now as his fingertips caressed her there, teased her, gradually homing in on his target.

The closer to the center between her thighs his fingers came, the slower he moved them. He felt her muscles respond under his caressing hands, felt the tension building there, and once again he knew he was doing it right. Something in the way she responded told him how much she wanted him to touch her there, and he sensed something in her that almost cried out at him to hurry up, to get on with it, to touch her where she wanted to feel his touch most of all...

As he neared his target he felt the warmth radiating outward from her, like a fire that burned there in the very core of her, infusing her with its glow. Slowly he bent down to bring his face closer to her entrance, and not only did he feel its heat on his face, but the fragrance of her arousal, the smell of her hot, wet center suddenly hit him, and for a few long moments it was all he could think of as it filled his nostrils, his brain, his very being.

And he knew, with a sudden, crystal-clear certainty, that he still wanted her as much as ever; that he couldn't help wanting her, and that his desire for her had nothing to do with any magic, save for that magic as old as mankind, the magic worked by the smell of an aroused woman on the brain of a man, that wonderful, heady fragrance that changes any man's priorities the very moment he inhales it and makes him want to be one with her, more than anything else. It didn't matter anymore how old she was; it didn't matter what she looked like without her magic and her spells and her eldritch powers. He knew who she was and what she was, and it didn't matter one bit. He felt his cock begin to swell, rise and harden as he deeply inhaled the scent of her arousal, until his rod was standing to attention, proud and hard, throbbing with the beating of his heart.

But at the same time something inside him watched the effect that her fragrance had on him, and that part of him was more cautious, more reluctant to simply heed the call of the heady perfume that filled his nostrils and his brain. It spoke to him of self-control, and of the need to remain in charge of his own decisions, and of the potential for terrible consequences if he were to allow himself to be reduced to a bundle of reflexes. And he knew that that part of him was right. Yet now was not the time for such thoughts. Yes, they were definitely thoughts that needed thinking, but they would keep until later.

His fingers continued their journey inward until finally they reached their goal, and the lips of her pussy were hot and damp under his touch. He felt rather than heard how she sharply drew in her breath as he ran his fingertips slowly up and down her most intimate folds,, tracing their outline, then moving across them until he touched the slit between, and the nectar that had begun to pool there was slick and silky under his touch.

Gradually the lips of her pussy begun to flower open under his caresses to reveal the entrance between them. Slowly he leaned forward, the heat of her radiating against his face even stronger now, until his lips touched hers and he gently kissed her there. Her muscles jumped and twitched under her skin as she felt the touch of his lips and tongue.

With his thumbs he gently spread her folds further apart to expose their smooth, slick, silky insides, and he slowly licked across her opening. The taste, along with the smell of her, was nothing short of intoxicating, and he wanted more of her, much more. He continued to lick her there, with long, slow, loving swipes, and he felt her move in response as his tongue explored her most intimate places. The caresses of his tongue made her juices flow, and her nectar was thick and sweet in his mouth. He couldn't remember ever having tasted anything better.

Then, when he judged the time to be right, he let his tongue slide a little further upward until he found her little pleasure button. She shuddered as she felt the contact, and with the tip of his tongue he began to draw small circles around it, occasionally licking across its smooth, taut surface. He felt the hard little nub swell even more as he continued to caress it with his tongue, and his chin was wet with her juices. Inside her he sensed a growing tension, a pressure, and it was building, building...

But she had vastly more skill and experience than he'd ever had, and the way she managed to control her arousal while it continued to grow told him something about the truth of her earlier words: he still had a lot to learn and a long way to go. He would never have lasted half as long as she had at this level of arousal, and yet she kept going, seemingly in no danger of being pushed over the edge. Not for lack of trying on his part: he used whatever skill he had to pleasure her, licking and caressing her while gauging the response of her body, learning new things about what worked for her and what didn't, while the heat of her core continued to increase and her juices flowed like a river. Eventually he completely lost himself in the sheer pleasure of pleasuring her.

Then, after a long time, he felt her hands on either side of his head, gently pulling him away from her hot, wet center. He looked up and as her gaze met his he saw something in her eyes that spoke of a need, a hunger, that he had not seen in her before.

"Get up," she whispered, her voice a little hoarse.

He did as she said. Standing before her he looked into her eyes. The hunger was still there, but she smiled as she let her gaze slide down across his body until it reached the proof of his arousal, standing up hot and hard and proud, nodding gently with his pulse, the head shiny and slightly purple with the pressure within it, a clear drop forming at the slit.

She grabbed his hips, pulled him toward her and leaned forward. Before he knew it, she had his cock in her mouth, her lips gripping him just behind the head and her tongue playing across its taut surface. Her fingertips caressed his balls and she gripped the base of his shaft, squeezing it gently as if testing it for proper hardness.

In spite of herself, Serana felt slightly intoxicated. She wanted to taste him; she wanted to feel him. And she needed him inside her. While an Energy transfer could be accomplished in various ways, the easiest and most effective way would be for him to cum inside her. But Great Mother, he tasted so good! The sensation of his thick and velvety pre-cum coating her tongue, combined with the smell and the flavor of a virile young male made it difficult for her to focus on the task at hand. She sternly reminded herself that this was only a training exercise, but it took a considerable amount of her self-control to regain her focus.

She let him slip out of her mouth, took her feet off the chair and put them on the floor, and held out her hand. He took it and she stood up.

"Sit down," she whispered. "Legs together, feet on the floor."

He turned and sat on the chair as she had told him to. His cock stood up straight, hard and ready, and just at the right angle. She stepped forward and lifted one leg to straddle him across the narrowest part of the seat. Then she slowly lowered herself until the head of his cock touched the opening between her engorged pussy lips. A little pressure, and the bulbous knob slipped between those hot, slick folds.

Holding his shoulders to steady herself, she lowered herself upon him further, slowly but surely. She was sopping wet, and his hot, hard length slid into her all the way almost without effort. She felt the invasion of his rigid shaft as it drilled its way deeply into her most intimate place, and it was all she could do to stifle a moan; not only did it feel so good, but to feel him in there, deep inside her, right where she wanted to feel him more than anything, was more than just a physical sensation. He moved slightly in response, and she felt him shift inside her, subtly, but somehow he managed to touch her exactly where she needed it most.

She looked into his eyes and smiled when she saw what she was doing to him. The poor lad obviously had to rally every last bit of his self-control, but he was managing, if only just. She gave him a moment, then she pushed herself up, lifting herself off him, slowly drawing his hard cock out of her almost all the way, until the lips of her pussy caught behind the head. Then she lowered herself again to drive him back into her as deep as he could go. Great Mother, it felt good!

She began a slow rhythm, moving up and down on his rigid shaft, and she could feel how he held on to his self-control for all he was worth. The expression on his face left little to the imagination and clearly told her that it felt as good for him as it did for her. She also noticed that his gaze followed her breasts as they gently bounced up and down right before his eyes, and she couldn't suppress another smile.

Suddenly he leaned back, moving himself slightly forward on the narrow seat of the chair, and the subtle change in angle suddenly made the thick, bulbous head of his cock slide across her inner flesh in entirely new and wonderful ways, finding spots it hadn't touched before, touching them in just the right way, and she felt her pleasure rise even more.

In fact, with the forces building within both of them, it was time for her to look to their combined Energies and to set up the proper channels for them to flow through when the time came. But she found it difficult to concentrate. The feeling of his hot, hard cock touching her insides in just the right way was unusually distracting. Then, to make matters even more difficult for her, his hands found her breasts and gently caressed them, exactly the way she liked it: he stroked the soft, smooth round curves with the palms of his hands; he lightly rubbed her hard nipples with his thumbs, using just the right amount of pressure, then he carefully squeezed them... Great Mother, it was magical!

Magical?

With a small shock she realized that what he was doing to her right now was perhaps just a little too good to be merely the result of his skills. Granted; he had learned a lot in recent months, but for him to stimulate her in exactly the right way, at exactly the right time, every time, all the time, was something that would bear looking into.

Drawing on a small amount of his inner Energies, she began to set up the meld that would make their upcoming climax a joint experience. She mustered her inner vision and turned her focus inward. And there it was: a faint, pale green glow that overlaid his Energies as they built and roiled inside him, still under his control, but getting closer and closer to erupting as he felt her approach the moment of orgasm with him.

It was another spell. And, from the looks of it, he was as unaware of this one as he had been of the previous one when he had laid it on her. As far as she could tell, the lad had a genuine desire to do as well as he could and to pleasure her as much as possible in just the right way. There was no trace of any hidden intent.

Yet this changed things considerably. But should she act now and break the spell? Or would it perhaps be better to let it run its course and put it to the best possible use? Probably the latter, she decided, as she looked at the rapidly expanding blue-white cloud of light that continued to build within him. She did not have much time, so to set up a proper energy transfer as she had intended was pretty much the only option right now. It only meant that the amount of Energy he would discharge into her would be a lot greater than otherwise would have been the case. But perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing after all. While it would probably leave him a little more fatigued than usual, the lad's youthful resilience could easily take it. Not only that; she would need that extra Energy later tonight. And the intensity of the orgasm she was about to give him would more than compensate for it.

Having made her decision, she continued to ride him as his hot, hard man-flesh worked its magic inside her, literally, while his hands upon her breasts and nipples filled her with levels of pleasure she had sorely missed for a long, long time. She carefully watched as the Energies built within both of them while she continued setting up the proper channels. Timing would be important here. He was going to make her cum at the same time he did, whether she wanted to or not; the spell would ensure that, and more...

A few more long moments, and she sensed that his eruption was imminent. With her inner Vision she saw his Energy rise like a flood. The blue-white light within him roiled and grew like a rapidly brewing thundercloud. While he strove manfully, and surprisingly skillfully, to contain it, she knew that it wouldn't be long before it would exceed the limits of his control. Her own Energies, while far lower than his, had also built sufficiently by now, so she was ready.

The meld that she had started earlier suddenly completed itself, and his mind was one with hers. She almost gasped when she sensed the level of his arousal and felt the force of his brewing orgasm, so close, so close now... And she sensed how he suddenly felt what she felt: his hot, hard cock setting off little jolts of pleasure deep within her body with every stroke; her hard little pleasure button grinding into his pubic bone as she continued to ride him, slowly but deliberately; the sparks of pure delight that shot out from her engorged nipples, through her swelling breasts and into the rest of her body as his hands and fingers continued to work on them...

Feeling the pleasure he gave her proved his undoing. She felt his muscles suddenly grow tense under her and his cock suddenly swelled up within her as he hovered on the brink of orgasm. Then she felt his pleasure boil up within him, and with her inner Vision she saw his Energy begin to erupt as his orgasm hit him. His pleasure burst outward from him and into her, followed by a silent thunderclap of blue-white light that hit her full in the chest. She caught it, somehow wrestled it under control, and channeled it into the pathways she had set up to store it deep inside her.

Then the full force his orgasm was upon him, and through the meld she experienced it with him. But at the same time his fingers squeezed her nipples, hard, and she felt the thrust of his cock, deep inside her pussy. A sudden jolt of pure sexual ecstasy shot through her as her own Energies within her welled up, then ballooned outward until she almost had to fight to contain them within her. A wonderful feeling erupted in her pussy, shot outward from it through her thighs, her abdomen and her chest, until her pleasure button seemed to spark with jolts of pure pleasure as her climax hit. His cock began to pulse deep within her spasming pussy and they both shook as they held each other, shuddering with the intensity of their mutually shared orgasm.

The first spurt of his thick, hot cum shot out from his pulsing cock and into her waiting pussy, followed by another one, and another. But that was not the only thing he poured into her. A veritable torrent of liberated sexual energy, like a blue-white tidal wave of light, burst out from his abdomen and his groin into hers, along with the flood of his cum as it jetted deeply into her, and it was all she could do to catch it, channel it, store it within her, until her limbs tingled with it and she felt like her entire body was nothing but light... The world around them vanished, and for a brief yet timeless eternity all that existed for them was the blue-white blaze of the Energies.