Taliban Concubine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes less than two-minutes of licking and sucking for his hips to begin to push-and-pull his hot, trembling cock in-and-out of my mouth. He holds my head still and uses my lips and tongue to masturbate himself. He cums quickly; he holds my ears as he discharges inside my mouth. I am nothing more than a receptacle for his lust.

I dare speak to him and ask, "The Old Man?"

He looks down at me and says, "Dead!"

I quickly add: "Dmitri?"

His eyebrows raise and his eyes narrow into a quizzical stare. "Why would Amir want HIM?"

I gaze deeply into his brown eyes and say, "Please save him."

Two more days and nights without Master. I am growing fearful in my isolation.

Zayd arrives before bed time and I drop to my knees and service him. He has made it clear no words are to be spoken. As soon as I empty his balls and lick him clean he finally speaks.

"Amir make plans with Warriors---on patrol tonight---not sure when returning!" he says.

"What about Dmitri? Is Dmitri okay?" I ask softly.

He gently strokes my face and I search his eyes for clues but find nothing. He leaves me alone, and in the darkness I think of Dmitri, I cannot help but cry myself to sleep.

At first I thought I was dreaming. I swore I heard the WHOOSH-WHOOSH-WHOOSH of helicopters, but soon realized Master has NO helicopters.

It was the rapid POP-POP-POP that brought me fully awake and I bolted upright in bed searching the darkness. I recognized the sounds to be gunfire---I heard men shouting in the distance using perfect English.

More gunfire---more shouting. The noises were still a distance away...I guessed they were near the barracks.

My breath caught in my throat---sharp jolts of fear coursed thru every fiber of my being. I knew what was happening---the white devils were invading our compound---we were under attack by enemy soldiers!

I shiver in the dark as I listen to more gunfire and shouting. I flip on the bedside lamp and search the room. I race to the far wall and take down the ceremonial sword hung there for decoration---it is my only weapon for self-defense.

Loud footsteps clomping down the hallway---a masculine voice shouting "JOHN---JOHN---JOHN."

My head whips towards the lamp realizing my mistake---the white devils will see the light in the room...before I can run and turn off the lamp the door flies open and I am twenty-feet away from a single enemy soldier. I raise the sword over my head ready to use it on the white devil himself!

He looks me up-and-down with a mixture of pity and disgust. "OH MY GOD, JOHN---WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?" he shouts.

I don't know why he calls me 'John'---I've never seen this man before...and I certainly don't understand why he is so appalled by my appearance---I'm looking GOOD...my taut, flat belly---my enlarged aureola's and nipples---the ornate dangling ear rings---my diaphanous, pink harem pants---my flowing blonde hair---I'VE NEVER FELT SO BEAUTIFUL IN MY LIFE!!

"John, don't you know me? You used to call me 'Sergeant Rick'---remember? C'mon, we're here to save you---we've already rescued your friends---let's go---we have to leave before the Taliban returns!"

I stare hard into the devils bright blue eyes, and---OH MY GOD---IT'S SERGEANT RICK---HE'S HERE TO RESCUE ME AND EDDY AND GEORGIE AND THE TWO SOLDIERS---THEY CAME FOR US---THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE US HOME!!

From down the hallway I hear: "SERGEANT, WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME---THE DRUG LORD IS RETURNING WITH HIS MEN---WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"

The second soldier peaks into the room, sees me and exclaims, "OH MY GOD!!"

I see the sadness in Sergeant Rick's eyes as he implores, "Johnny, c'mon, we have to go---this is your only chance for freedom---PLEASE---come with us!"

I stare into his eyes as I slowly shake my head back and forth. I hear his sigh of disappointment.

The second soldier says in a flat tone of voice, "Leave him be, Sarge---he wouldn't be able to live a normal life back home anyway!"

Sergeant Rick gave me one last look, shook his head, then the two men disappeared back down the hallway.

I was on my knees beside the big bed, my back straight, and my head held high when I heard the helicopters take off and fly away.

Hours later I hear excited footsteps in the hallway approaching my room.

I had remained on my knees---a million thoughts had rushed thru my mind including doubts and regrets...did I do the right thing by staying here, or was it the greatest mistake of my life? Was the soldier with Sergeant Rick right when he'd said I'd never be able to live a normal life back home? I'll never know...

I could feel the massive presence of my Master standing in the doorway. I disobeyed orders and glanced at his handsome, and rugged good looks. I saw a slight smile play across his lips.

He entered the room followed by Zayd and DMITRI---my heart sang with joy---I'd never felt so alive with happiness!

He stood inches away from me. I stared at his ragged sandals and a broad smile lit up my face. He caressed my cheeks and hair and finally spoke.

"Farzana overheard the American soldier...why did you choose to stay?" he softly asked me.

I said nothing. I rose to my feet, pushed down my harem pants and kicked them aside. I rested my head and shoulders on the bed, spread my legs, reached between them and pulled apart my buttocks and displayed my 'kuss' to him.

"I belong to you---you are my Master!" I quietly told him.

I heard the shuffling of footsteps then felt Dmitri's familiar fingers oiling my 'kuss' for Master's enjoyment.

When I felt Master's strong hands grip my hips, I reached back and found his magnificent cock and guided it to my entrance. I wriggled and squirmed as I worked the bulbous knob just past my sphincter...I held my breath and waited for him to thrust into me.

He said with a chuckle, "You disobeyed me---your eyes strayed to my face---after I fuck you, I will mark your buttocks with a sound whipping!"

His words caused my erection to throb---the sperm and semen in my balls boiled and threatened to burst immediately...and in the split second before he impaled me on his wonderful, rock-hard cock, I praised Allah and made a vow to be a loving and obedient Taliban concubine for as long as my Master desired me.