Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh!" Jill moaned, slowing down to wiggle more aggressively back against Cedric.

"You ready girl?" he asked, giving Jill's ass another smack.

"Oooh!! Mmm'yeah Cedric?!" she moaned. "Gonna let you fuck me! Oh Louis, right in our kitchen. Oooh!"

"Oh yes Jill," I groaned through half closed eyes.

"You like the way my ass looks in these nice clothes Cedric?" she continued. "You like getting to fuck a woman in her nice tight business suit?"

"Damn Jill..." he sighed as he pulled on his cock. "You look so fine like that... You such a fine lookin' woman..."

"Oooh'yeah? You like that? You like getting to fuck me with that big cock Cedric? I know you have a thing for my ass. You naughty boy... Oh my...Oh my G'ahh..."

"God Jill!" I groaned.

"Oh Louis! I know Cedric likes my ass. He likes to rub his big cock up against it?! Right before he fucks me?!... Oh my God?!!"

Cedric moaned, and swallowed hard as he looked down at Jill's swaying ass in front of him.

"Oh Louis does he like it? Does Cedric like hearing me talk like that to him?" she asked, looking at me with worried eyes as she gave her hips a wiggle. Jill's talk was smoldering. I was feeling faint listening to it. I just wiped saliva off my bottom lip with the back of my hand as I stared back at Jill. Then nodded slowly.

"Oooh!" she whined sexily. "I wanna be a good girl?!"

"I like that shit," Cedric groaned. While pulling on his cock with one hand he reached down and again swiped the side of his other hand along the upturned crotch of Jill's soaked panties.

"Ooo'yeah?! You want me to be your good girl Cedric? You gonna fuck my pussy good and hard for Louis if I am?? Oooh! Oh my fucking...Oh my God Louis?!"

"Hell yeah I want that Jill... I fuck your pussy so good," he stammered as he slapped down on one of Jill's wiggling upturned ass cheeks and dug his fingers into her flesh.

"Oooh!" Jill whined sexily at his answer. "I know Louis wants to watch you fuck me good and hard this morning. Watch you give his wife some big cock?! Some of your...your black cock Cedric? Oh my..." Jill was near hyperventilating. "Gonna fuck his wife's little blonde pussy good and hard with your big, black cock?! Ahhh God!!..."

"I'm 'bout to put all this black dick up inside you Jill..." Cedric told her as he rubbed the top of her ass. "Bust a nut deep in this fine little tan ass you got.""Oh..." she sighed. "Oh my God Cedric..."

"Jesus,"I groaned. I stood up and motioned for Cedric to pull Jill up and face me. Once she was I reached out and ripped open the front of her blouse. Then used both hands to grab at her bra.

"Oh!" she said out loud as her body was tugged this way and that. "Oh my G'-... the two of you are...you're taking me... Mmph!"

At once Jill's bra snapped open and her tiny breasts bounced into view. I pulled on one nipple and she open her mouth and winced.

"Oooo," she breathed at me with sexy bedroom eyes.

"I like seeing my wife's hot little tits when you fuck her Cedric," I said, sitting back in my chair. "Feel her little tits and then fuck her stupid Cedric... Get deep in Jill's pussy." Cedric immediately cupped both Jill's breasts from behind as he turned her to face the table again.

"Ohhh..." she sighed at me through glazed over eyes as her body was manhandled. "Oh Louis... Oh my God honey..."

Jill was in a stupor holding me in her gaze as she was bent back over the table.

Cedric immediately started tugging her panties down over her jiggling ass cheeks. Jill braced herself under the movement, breathing heavy as her body was manipulated and stripped. Once he got them down he rest a hand her ass, pressed the head of his cock up against her pussy and began rubbing it up and down, then bent at the knees.

Jill was staring right at me. She swallowed, then grunted "UmphGod!!", clawing at the table as Cedric pressed into her. He pulled back and thrust forward again. "Umph!!" she grunted louder. Then he began making the same short back and forth motion with his hips as he did in the garden, trying to get Jill used to his size and further slicken his cock with her wetness with each stroke inside her. She was clenching paper and a clothe napkin in her fists. Cedric slowed to a stop and just as Jill released her grip he pushed forward, causing her to clench her fingers tight once more with an "Umph!"

"Tight," he said to himself as he gave her small in and out pumping of his cock.

"Yeah..." I said under my breath, feeling intoxicated as I watched my wife trying to take Cedric's long and girthy shaft.

Jill was looking around as if she was enduring an electric current with glazed over eyes, breathing heavily as Cedric slowly fucked her with more and more of his cock.

He pulled back once more, reached around Jill to hold her still, then pushed inside her again, getting an "Ugh!" from her as he held himself, bottomed out up against her ass.

Jill immediately began quick in and out breathing through puckered lips as she waited.

Then, Cedric began fucking her in earnest. "Oh! Oh! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Uh! Uh!" Jill groaned and grunted with his thrusts, her drooping head the only indication of any relaxation on her part. Her fists remained clenched the entire time, but she was otherwise surprisingly silent as she kept her ass presented to Cedric.

As Jill let her face rest against the table, Cedric looked over at me as he held her ass in his hands like the wheel of a race car, his brow furrowed and his breathing every bit as fast as Jill's.

"God damn that looks good!... God damn that looks good!" he said at Jill with excited lust.

Jill did. With her skirt all bunched up over her hips and her dress jacket pulled tight as she clawed and clenched her fists on the table in front of her, Jill looked hot as hell getting fucked like that.

"My wife takes big cock in the morning," I stammered, leaning toward them like a zombie as I pulled on my cock.

"Yeah she does," Cedric exhaled at me with excited lust. "She's still all tight and wet."

"Open her up Cedric," I replied without thinking.

"Mmm'fuck," Jill moaned lustfully against the table as she listened to us. "Like this?" he asked, looking at me and giving her longer strokes.

"Yeah... Like that."

For a moment it was just the slap slap slap of sounds of fucking.

"Oh!" Jill's sudden shout cut through the air.

Cedric looked over at me with all seriousness as he pumped into her.

"This look good?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, surprised at how turned on I was that he would ask.

Jill looked up at me through hazy eyes as she was pumped.

"Giving Cedric that tight little blonde pussy before work?" I asked.

Jill just nodded at me.

"You look good like this," I said.

"I do?"

"All dressed for work you do."

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

Cedric reached over and grabbed both Jill's hands and pulled them behind her back.

"Mmm!" she moaned.

"Hold your skirt up girl," he said. With her elbows jutting up behind her Jill gripped her bunched up skirt and Cedric took a step back.

"Mr. Holden, check this shit out," he said, looking from me to Jill's ass. He was holding it apart with both hands and fucking just the head of his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Jill arch it up more," I said as I stood up for a closer look.

With a whimper Jill slid her upper body further over the table, rest her forehead against it and got up on her tip toes to accommodate us. With her hands behind her back holding her own skirt up as she was fucked Jill looked hotter than ever.

"Jesus Jill..." I muttered under my breath.

" Oh Louis! Do I look good like this?!" she asked frantically.

"Yes honey. You look fucking good like that baby. God fuck her just like that Cedric," I said with disbelief.

"Ohhh!" she whined.

"Oh my God!" Cedric moaned in disbelief. "Look at that shit, oh damn!"

He was looking back and forth between me and her pussy as it swallowed his cock head with each small pump of his hips. Jill moaned as her leg quivered from the sensation. This made her whole tan upper thighs and both sides of her shaven labia shake around Cedric's engulfed upper cock shaft.

"Jesus," I said flatly.

"Looks good don't it?" he asked with all sincerity.

"Yeah..." I said, staring at her jiggling ass in his hands. Cedric went slower and Jill's pussy repeatedly engulfed and released the fat of head his black cock. "God your cock is inside my wife Cedric," I told him.

"Yeah," he said, giving Jill's ass a good smack.

"OH!" she shouted, raising her head with a vigorous shake and looking around in a state of awakened lust.

"I like seeing that," I said, swallowing as I looked at the red blush mark on her ass cheek.

Cedric nodded at me with concerned intent as he kept up with the short pumping of his cock head into Jill. At one point the sensation peaked momentarily when "Oh!" he groaned at me as his legs suddenly buckled and he caught himself. He picked up an immediate pace in Jill and looked over at me.

"I love to fuck your wife Mr. Holden," he said, shaking his head for emphasis as he looked down at her ass in his hands. "I like how you both let me come over and do this shit," he said, looking over at me as he gripped Jill tight, keeping her skirt bunched up over her hips just above his hands as he plowed into her.

"Jill will bend over for you Cedric. Won't you Jill?" I said, starting to feel lightheaded and hornier than ever.

"Uh huh!" she groaned anxiously. "Oh Louis you're both gonna make me cum!"

Jill let go her skirt and spread her arms in front as she pressed her forehead against the table and began humming a low and increasingly loud and trembling moan as she dug her nails into the table.

Cedric could sense she was getting close and briefly glanced over at me as he pumped her as fast as he could.

"Fuck don't stop," I muttered, rubbing myself as I watched Jill begin to climax.

"Oh Cedric! Oh sweetheart?! Uh! I'm gonna cum... On your big cock?! I'm gonna cum on your big cock!" she cried into the table.

Jill made several abrupt and halted high-pitched noises, her body going rigid and tense as she frantically adjusted her stance. And then she began to cum, letting loose with several long and torrid exhalations of "OhGodddddddddd!!...OhhhhhhGodyesssssssss!!", gasping as quick as she could between each in order to let out the next cry of ecstasy. This was followed by a seemingly never ending moan of her beautiful voice, literally singing as her body was racked by orgasmic twitches, her leg quivering uncontrollably and her fingers clenched into distorted fists.

Cedric just continued to fuck, never stopping his faced paced thrusting into Jill and only leaning into her further. She turned her head to one side as she took it, strands of hair having come undone and strewn about her face as she grunted but otherwise not making a sound. I watched as her knees instinctively turned in toward each other and her legs twitched."That looks so fucking good Cedric you're bringing Jill to orgasm," I gushed, unable to believe what I was seeing.

"Mm'yeah Louis!" Jill whined sexily from behind a face full of her hair. "He brought me to orgasm baby!"

"Oooh God Jill so sound so fucking hot," I grumbled as I leaned toward her pulling on my cock.

I couldn't help but wonder what Jill's older and esteemed colleagues, all of whom are father figures and mentors, would think if they knew the reason she wasn't at work yet was because she was currently bent over our kitchen table in full office attire getting fucked to orgasm by the eighteen year black kid who broke into our yard a few weeks prior. I imagined them standing around watching with me, unable to keep from masturbating to the sight of their newest senior partner, friend and protege getting railed from behind by young Cedric.

"Jesus," I swallowed.

Cedric was crossing his eyebrows and sticking out his lower jaw as he looked down at Jill's ass in his grip. He fucked her like this for several more minutes when Jill began mumbling again.

"Aaah! N'gonna... n'gonna!" she repeated with her cheek pressed against the table and strands of hair stuck over her open mouth.

Cedric looked at me with lust and disbelief in his eyes as he worked Jill's pussy.

"OH!" she shouted as her hips twitched. "Oh my G'??!..." she questioned, tensing up. Then... "I'm gonna cum!" she quickly confirmed. "Cedric don't stop! Oh God don't stobbbfugginngmeeeee eeeeyesssss..." as her eyes rolled up in her head and her body silently shook and quivered. Jill's rambling became unintelligible as she stretched her arms out in from to her, making the rear of her suit jacket taut and ride up her back as she clenched her fists tight around whatever she could. Through it all she managed to reached back with one hand to grasp at Cedric, but her outstretched arm just waved aimlessly about as her orgasm pulsed through her.

Cedric had slowed his pumping and briefly glanced at me with lust filled disbelief in his eyes as he held her quivering hips.

"She sounds good like that," he added, giving Jill slow and deep pumps.

"H'mmmm," Jill sang with a high-pitched and trembling groan. She was breathing heavy through her nostrils as she paused for a moment, swallowed hard... then, without lifting her head, slowly pushed with her palms. "Here Cedric," she said wearily, doing her best to arch her ass up for him as lingering orgasmic pulses twitched through her hips. With his cock still inside her, she gave her hips a wiggle of her own, followed by a satisfied moan.

"Oh!" he said down at her. "So wet oh my God!" He adjusted his grip on Jill's hips and began fucking her, faster and faster.

"H'moohhhhhCedriiiiiiic!" came her growing and trembling moan. "Baby you're fucking me so harrrrrrd!" He just kept looking from Jill to her ass, gripping and regripping handfuls of her skirted hips as he flew into her.

"Here I go! Ohhhhh shit! Oh!!Sh-! Oh!!"

When Cedric succumbed to his climax it was violent, with nature taking over pumping duties as his upper body went rigid. He gave Jill forceful but uneven thrusts as he spasmed. Just thrusting and holding...thrusting and holding, each time getting clenched fists and a forced yet subdued "Mmm" sigh of acceptance from Jill as she took his semen deep in her womb.

During the throes of orgasm Cedric involuntarily staggered back a step, holding Jill's haunches at an angle. There was just the short pumping of his hips as he clenched and released. The result was I could see most of his cock sticking out of Jill's pussy as the thick erectile column housing his urethra underneath flexed and pulsed semen into her. My mind's ear put a gurgling sound to it. This went on for several moments, getting a twitch from Cedric each time.

"Jesus," I mumbled.

For her part, Jill was still lying with her face pressed against the table, huffing out her breath as she took it. Slowly, Cedric began to release his grip on her hips and slid forward, hunched over her as he periodically spasmed inside her. Jill's skirt slowly sagged down over her hips, stopping only where Cedric's abdomen met her ass as he held himself deep inside her for longer and longer periods of time.

He was still for another moment, not moving at all.

"Cedric?" Jill asked, raising her head up just slightly. Cedric pumped forward. "Mmph... Cedric honey, are you-... If feels like yo- Umph! Jesus!" she exclaimed when he pumped into her once more. He slid his hands over Jill's hips and gripped them tight as he began pumping into her. She immediately squared her footing and braced her hands palm down on the table in front of her just in time to endure a furiously invigorated fucking by Cedric as he huffed out his breath above her.

Jill moaned under her breath as she rest her cheek back against the table and closed her eyes. "Uh Uh Uh Uh," she grunted, eventually becoming silent except for her heavy panting.

In no time at all Cedric was pumping his second orgasm deep inside Jill. She managed to open her eyes and keep them focused on me as her body jumped and jerked from his convulsive pumping. He finally collapsed forward, bracing himself on one elbow over her as she lie panting and heaving beneath him.

"Oh!..." he exhaled, looking around in an daze as he caught his breath. "I can't believe that..." "Hmmmm," Jill moaned beneath him, her eyes still closed. "You and me both. "Jesus Christ..." She reached around his arm and hugged it against her. "I'm slipping," she said softly.

Cedric planted both hands under her arms so she wouldn't slip back any further.

"Thank you," she said softly, and as he let himself pull from her, she exhaled a breathy "Oooh" as his cock eased from her pussy. Jill straightened her legs to hold still for a moment, then finally made the effort to set her palms on the table. When Cedric stood upright, Jill slowly pushed herself up, reaching down between her legs to grab her panties.

"Mmm," she moaned softly. "I need a...can you hand me a towel?" she asked softly, turning to look over at me. I handed Jill a dish cloth. She reached down between her legs, then pulled her panties up, then alternated shaking hips to scoot her skirt back down. She leaned against the table for balance due to wobbly legs. "Ugh..." she said, looking down at herself as she tucked in her blouse. "H'ohh man?... My nice clothes..." she said, her voice all scratchy. She looked up at us. "I knew this would happen."

"Go...fix yourself up," I said. "I'll give Chloe a call then drive you in.

"Yeah?" Jill said, "I think I'm more than late now." She gave us a halfhearted smile, swallowing as she caught her breath.

Cedric was buttoning up his shorts, periodically glancing over at Jill as she spoke.

"You have to go in?" I asked.

"Yeah... Dang it," she said, brushing the wrinkles from the arms of her suit jacket.

"I'll call Chloe for you in a second. She'll cover for you. Go ahead, go fix up. I'll be up in a minute."

Jill took a deep breath and let out a sigh, looking at Cedric. "Too...early," she groaned exhaustedly, then looked at me, "Right?"

"Yeah, babe," I said, giving her a sympathetic chuckle in response. She scoot down and picked up her high heels, holding them in one hand and trying her best to look annoyed as I leaned close to her ear. "You came so hard," I whispered. I pulled back to look at her. She was biting her lip, and wearily sighed in agreement. I got close again. "It was sexy..." She whimpered. "I'm sorry about your clothes. But thank you...it looked so good, seeing that. Okay? Now go on."

"M'k," she whispered softly.

I kissed Jill's cheek and she responded by pushing it against my lips. She looked at Cedric once more, using her eyes to repeat what she'd just said to him about the time, then headed back upstairs. "I just got this blouse..." we heard her moan as she went up. "And someone's lucky these heels aren't scuffed!"

"She mad?" he asked, picking up his backpack.

"You heard her. Too early. And, Jill likes her nice clothes to stay nice."

"Oh...I just hope she ain't mad."

"Not mad, just too early," I said, walking behind him to the door. As he opened it and headed outside, I stopped him.

"Hey... Remember I what I told you I was keep telling you, so...I'm telling you again."

"I won't forget Mr. Holden."

"Don't forget," I said.

Cedric shut the door behind him and left. After bringing Jill upstairs, I made a quick call to Chloe, then went to check on Jill. I stood in the bathroom doorway and watched her doing her hair. She looked over.

"Hey," she said flatly, her voice a tad dejected.

"I didn't know," I said.

"It's okay. But...he won't do that again?"

"Huh uh. I promise. Okay?"

She caught me still staring.

"What?" she asked. I walked over to her.

"You came twice."