Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill caught those words as soon as I'd said them.

"His turn," she repeated softly.

"To get next to you. To stand behind you. You notice him move past. I do. But you don't think much of it at first because it's just the nature of a crowded subway car. But he makes his way. And you notice, maybe even curiously, or even annoyingly, as he shuffles by, that he wedges his way behind you. But...so have others on their way in. On their way out. Worse looking characters. But it's dark, so you're not certain if he's stopped behind you. It's hard to tell. But if it isn't him it's gonna be someone. And so you just stand there like anyone else does."

"Because," she exhaled softly, slowly rising up on the balls of her feet as I ran my hand down over her spandex covered ass. "I treat everyone the same. I don't discriminate."

"Huh uh. Not you. Not my wife. But this man, Jill. He does. Normally one to either zone out or avoid being shoved around once on board, let alone make the effort to stand next to most women, he's taken advantage of the crowd, the noise, the lack of light... Because he sees you, and he sees what he jerks off to at home, or when he gets home from working around someone like you all day: a hot and classy looking piece of ass.

"A hot...a...??" Jill briefly rolled her forehead from side to side as the description sunk in.

"He looks at you like he does pictures on his computer: as this hot assed and pretty faced little porn star he'd love to have a crack at if he only could.

"Ohh...Jesus Louis. My God, honey..."

"I told you," I softly replied. "Jill this is-"

"I know," she said back, tilting her head toward me, eyes closed. I kissed it and she placed it back against the wall and adjusted her footing, giving her ass a wiggle in the process.

"Mmph..."

Jill smiled to herself at that, and I continued.

"So, the atmosphere and this zeroed in view on you...emboldens him. The subway car is shaking, the darkened crowd moves with it. But at one point you could swear you felt yourself being pressed up against. Well this has been happening to all on board throughout the ride. You're no exception. Only, it begins to dawn on you that although the rest of the crowd is moving, this guy doesn't seem to be. You bring your briefcase around to hold in front of you. Just in case that's what this is about. If there is a 'this' to begin with.

"You shoot me a look. I return it. But you're not sure it's worth making a scene over. You aren't quite ready to stare over at a person just because the subway is crowded. So that look is all the fuss you make over it. I see you, but that's all I see too. Besides," I added, sliding my left hand around Jill's waist. "You're emboldened in your own way. Not only are you comfortable with your street savviness from your work on the job, but you have me there to protect you."

Jill's expression instantly relaxed. She reached down with one hand and covered the one I had resting against her toned little tummy.

"Mmph... That's the best part so far," she said softly.

"I think so too," I whispered back. Jill exhaled a smile with her eyes still closed, and replaced her hand on the wall. "But at one point Jill," I said louder but still soft and calm, "after several minutes of this you are certain you feel him pressing up against you. There are others that are so close, but no one seems to notice. You feel a sudden movement, and it's hands on your hips."

I reached around Jill's waist and gripped it as I spoke and she gasped, breathing heavier against the wall.

"This jars you and your eyes open wide on me. For a moment you think it could just be that he's caught himself. Caught himself from falling into you...to prevent worse? you ask yourself, worse than had he not taken hold of your waist? Before you can answer this you're suddenly pulled back up against him. You look to see me but at the moment, this man behind you is actually running his hands down the sides of your skirted hips. You can't believe this. You glance at me, but I happen not to be looking. You're unsure if you should try to speak. Loud? You'd have to over the noise of the subway. But you can't exactly reach out and touch me to get my attention on it either."

"You go to try and step forward anyway and you're instantly jerked back by the hips Jill. Before you can react, this man quickly reaches around you and begins hiking up your skirt. You go to step away and again you're jerked back in place. Jill, you're beside yourself. You look but don't see me right away. With your free hand you go to move his but he just grabs it and places it on the vertical grab bar over your other one, your briefcase hanging from where you're hands are. You wonder if anyone is noticing, but the crowd is thick enough that much below anyone's shoulders goes largely unnoticed. Jill, in an instant the front of your skirt is hiked up over your panty hose, and just as quickly those are hiked down over your hips."

As I said this I yanked Jill's spandex half way down over her ass enough to work my right hand under it and began rubbing her pussy from behind. She was soaked.

"Mmph," she moaned hard as her labia easily spread for my middle three fingers to glide back and forth over. She was slowly undulating her hips on me, breathing heavy through her nostrils as she pressed her forehead against the wall and listened.

"You feel him hunch about you as he reaches around and gets his hand under the bunched up front of your skirt and begins awkwardly rubbing your pussy. The violation of you aside, his inexperienced hands might not feel so good otherwise. But youarebeing violated, in public, and no one else is aware. This...man...has partially undressed you and has worked a hand between your legs and is rubbing your bare pussy Jill. The violation alone is making you flush. To your consternation you are becoming moist in spite of all the reasons you shouldn't be, and increasingly so because of all those reasons you shouldn't be. As wet as you are now..."

"Mmph... Louissss..."

"You...quit trying to get away Jill, and actually take wider stance to allow this otherwise pedestrian man better access to work your pussy as you look around, checking to see if you've been noticed. Before long, your very wet pussy is turning his awkward fingering of you into something you can't ignore: increasing pleasure. Anything rubbing you would feel good at this point, and you begin to twitch at the legs and upper body, swallowing nervously and allowing your eyes to close. Holding that grab bar tight. And still none of this is outright obvious to anyone in the crowd of that darkened subway car Jill."

"At one point the man brings his hand behind you, and you think he's going to fondle you, but it quickly becomes clear the commotion behind you is him unbuckling his pants. You gulp hard and look around Jill. At once you feel a hand pulling on your hip and you step back in your heels, arching it out good as you lean forward and hang on to that vertical grab bar. And just as you find me in your gaze, you feel him maneuvering himself under the rolls of your skirt and up against your pussy."

"Mmmmm??" Jill moaned over at me as I began rubbing her good and slow.

"He enters you quickly Jill," I said as I slid my middle and ring fingers, the one over the other, inside her, getting another distressed but soft whimper. "To anyone looking, all they'd see is your eye lids fluttering and you're body stiffen from the sudden penetration. This bookish little fellow Jill, he's got a grip on your bare hips and he's huffing and puffing as he pumps into you with short frantic strokes...sweat building up on his brow. He even takes the opportunity to quickly pushed his glasses up. They keep sliding off as he's staring down at your bunched up skirted ass in his hands, pushed up into two bubbles even more so by the elastic of your panty hose hefting your blonde peach fuzzed cheeks up. Jill his cock is on the small side, but one thing you can say of this man: he's relentless."

"I'd feel him Louis. He'd hit the right spot in me. I'm tight... I'd be tight on him like I am even one of your fingers." Jill said this, almost to herself it seemed. I couldn't believe she'd said it at all.

I paused, blinking at her. She just stayed as she was, moving her ass with my hand.

"God..." I said with breathy lust as my cock flexed rock hard. "You're so good to the men who need you honey," I said, rubbing my left hand back and forth across her tummy. She smiled, her eyes still closed as she listened to me.

"He's really taking me Louis. This man?"

"Yessss. Like I said, he's relentless. You're constantly adjusting your stance like you don't know what to do with yourself. You start emitting hiccups and yelps that you're trying to stifle with the back of your hand, the same one still holding your fucking briefcase."

"Ohhh," Jill sighed. "Oh Louisss that's....I like that..."

"Just like now... You're in a state of lust driven duress." Jill smiled at this. "His forceful and narrow minded pumping is actually causing the back of your heels to raise up with each thrust, the slapping sounds made each time his thighs crash against the back of your ass...the back of your thighs...begins to get the attention of those around you. But it's the look on your face that gets mine," I added softly in her left ear as I mashed what wasn't inside her of my hand up against Jill's pussy and ass, pressing upward. Getting a twitch of the hips.

"You're...you're watching," Jill said faintly.

"I've been watching Jill... I'm rubbing myself watching this happen to you... Of course I'm watching."

With her forehead still pressed against the wall Jill rolled it enough to one side to glance over at me through hazy eyes as I worked her ass and pussy nice and slow with my fingers and palm. She slowly reached out and caressed my face, holding it as she twitched again. Jill looked incredible. She felt and was smelling...incredible. I wanted to fuck her right then, but somehow found it in me to continue.

"Your hair is flopping about. You instinctively reach back behind you... To what? stop him? grab him? you don't know...but you reach back. He ignores this and you're only able to hold onto the grab bar in front of you, gripping it tight, your briefcase flopping about as you're pumped silly. Your head falls forward. Unable to stifle it any longer, you cry out from under several locks of hair. Your hand slips and you quickly take hold of the grab bar again. In a daze, you bring your head up. Through your own locks of tasseled hair you see the other men who've turned their attention to you and are staring. But...it's not that youdon'tcare Jill...you simply can't. Through several of the faces you see me. Some hair bounces in front of your eyes and just as quickly shakes away and you can see me. Eye contact... Jerking and unsteady eye contact with me and with those around you, watching as you take the pounding."

"Louis I think I like that part; strangers are watching this and I make eye contact with them as this man is taking me."

"All strangers watching you Jill. And I like that part too, you looking at them while this is happening to you. Anyway the man fucking you...he pushes his glasses up, his focus on your ass in his hands. He's giving it to you so good your hand slips from the grab bar and your briefcase falls to the floor. Before you can take hold of it again he quickly reaches around you and grabs both your wrists, drawing them behind you and folding your arms up at your low back keeping your bunched up skirt there with them. He's holding them there with one hand as he takes you by the hip with his other and continues his pointed thrusting. You quickly adjust your footing so as to stay upright in this vulnerable position.

"With your upper body being pulled back like that Jill, your office jacket is spread open. One of the men in front of you watching...he reaches out and with both hands rips your blouse and bra wide open and shakes them along with your office jacket down over your shoulders...filleting you to the crowd and exposing your hot little naked breasts."

"Jesus Christ," she whispered quickly. She turned her head against the wall, facing me with glazed over eyes.

"Men begin roughly manhandling your thrust out breasts, pulling and twisting on your nipples, your miniature pearl neckless going unharmed as it hangs against your bared chest."

I ran my left hand up and did this to Jill as I spoke.

"One of them is a teenage kid."

"Ohhhshiittttt," she gushed with closed eye as she twisted her forehead against the wall.

"Jill another man takes you by the back of the head and forces his tongue down your throat, kissing you hard and deep as you're felt up and fucked. You feel a hand reach under the front of your skirt and over your pussy as it's being pumped. You instinctively kick your feet apart. As your mouth is being tongue fucked you glance down to see it's that teenager doing this to you."

"Oh God Louissss...."

I pressed my tented erection against Jill's spandex covered hip as I fingered her and tugged on her nipple. With a moan she instantly turned her left knee into the other and clamped her thighs down tight on my right hand enough to where I couldn't move it on her.

""HhhI'm all wet," she whispered hotly at me.

"I know," I said, "and getting sweaty too," I added, letting go her breast to reach up and wipe some matted hair from her forehead. Jill released her inner thigh grip on my hand and I went back to running it over her slick labia as she listened.

"Jill you're my wife?... But at the moment you're also everyone's hot little piece of subway pussy, okay honey?"

"Mmph," Jill moaned low and nodded as if in a lust induced trance.

"And not only have I found myself jerking off to it, I'm encouraging men to get up there and cop a feel of those hot little office tits."

Jill pushed away from the wall as a breathy exhale of lust escaped her and she looked at me, looking exhausted.

"Offi-...office tits?? Louis you...you've never talked about me like that... "

"It's how they see you Jill. You're that hot little covergirl at the office that everyone wants to rip the clothes off of. This guy behind you...he's wanted you all his life."

Jill grabbed the back of my head with her left hand and pulled me to her for a mashed lips kiss of "Mmph..." Then she placed her hand and forehead back against the wall.

"Louis I want this man to find relief in me before anyone else..."

I was stunned by Jill's participating comment. A tingle ran up my spine and had I let them my eyes would have rolled up. Jill was just panting down at the floor, her shoulders rising and falling as she waited for me to continue.

"Was that okay?" she asked all soft and worried without looking up.

I swallowed hard as I blinked at her. "God yesss... I fuckin' love you and your sexy good heart."

Jill smiled to herself. "I thought it would sound good to you," she said earnestly.

"It did. I love when you blurt out stuff like that."

"You do?"

"Yeah, a lot," I whispered. Jill smiled to herself again. Then a bit louder, I said "Listen... You try to get away with resting the side of your head against that vertical grab bar as you're being felt up and fucked, but the short man holding your arms behind you lets go your hip to reach over and grab a handful of hair, pulling your head back as he holds your arms behind you and pumps into you."

"'Yeah!' chime in several members of the crowd in response. You're having to look downward at them because of the way your head is being held back. Your mouth is hanging open and you emit a long and low throaty moan because of the lewd way you're being held in position and fucked and manhandled in front of your husband and a crowded subway car full of strangers."

"'Keep fucking her like that,' you hear. You recognize my voice and from your strained back head position you focus your gaze on me. The man's pumping is still raising your heels off the floor, which looks even sexier with your arms folded behind you and his grip on your hair. You watch from the same position as that twenty something kid withdraws his hand and smells it."

"H'oh God Louisss," Jill moaned, letting her eyes close to my words. The wet smacking sounds were getting louder as she wiggled her pussy against my open palm. I swallowed at the notion of saying these words to my wife and she was listening. Intently. And using my hand to masturbate on as she did.

I leaned in against her ear.

"You're so fucking hot right now Jill," I groaned. She responded by pushing her left hip out against my harden. I dipped two fingers in her and she slid against the wall with a groaning and forced exhale of her breath as she arched her ass back and forth against my hand. I used my left hand at her tummy to encourage her back to the position she was, then let her raise up enough to dislodge my fingers and undulate her hips against my soaking wet open palm again. She was a silky wet mess.

"Ohhh," I sighed at how smooth she felt. My mouth was hanging open over it and for the moment I'd forgotten what I was talking about.

"Oh'hunhh ohoooh," Jill let loose with a low sobbing groan and turned to look at me.

I'd been staring down at her and glanced up to meet her gaze. She looked like I must have, wearing a bit of a snarl and eyes drooping with lust. Together we listened to the incredible sounds of her wet sex against my palm as she worked it like a musical instrument to make them. We met in a steamy kiss over it, leaving our foreheads together when it ended.

"Oh jeez," I sighed under my breath, glancing down and the back at her.

"Oh! Oooooh? I'm so wet?!" Jill cried with lustful desperation. "Louis?!" She moaned at me with anxious eyes. I wanted to finish so I placed a finger over my lips to shhhh her. "Ughh," she groaned and closed her eyes to let her head come to rest against the wall again. The wet smacking noises from her pussy the only sound beside her breath. I continued.

"At one point honey, you become wobbly and your knees buckle. The man lets go your hair. While keeping both your arms folded up behind you, he reaches his arm around your skirted waist. He's the only thing stopping you from falling, and takes this opportunity to deliver several pointed thrusts up into you, further preventing your ability to stand on your own. But in spite of his arm around your waist, with his pumping you still begin to slump over."

"Mmph," Jill let out with a throaty groan and a sideways glance at me.

"You quickly step your feet apart and manage to bring yourself back upright, and feel hot breath against your ear."

"'You like this,' the man behind you grumbles. 'You like like this don'tcha.' ...You can tell by the lack of certainty in his voice that he wants you to answer in the affirmative to help get him off. You're so beautiful he can't believe that he's getting to do this to you."

"Do I feel good to him Louis?" Jill moaned, looking at me as she gyrated her arched out ass against my hand.

"Don't worry honey. He likes your pussy."

"Ohhhh," Jill sighed out loud. "He... he likes my pussy? Louis that makes me light-headed you saying that."

"But you wanna help him. You wanna answer, but he's fucking you too hard and fast. All you can do is rear your head back next to his and nod against his it, making his glasses crooked. He moans out with lust and disbelief at the notion. And with this added sense of confidence and achievement he starts fucking you harder, even readjusting his glasses up so he can see you clearly. And you're moaning Jill. Low and primal guttural moaning as your pumped into."

Jill was grinding her pussy hard against my right hand as she listened. Her twisting and taut little midsection felt so sexy against my splayed open left hand.

123456...8