Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Yes yes!" he said, waving her over with his hands. He took a widened knee position as she approached, again inadvertently exposing his scrotum, again going unnoticed by Jill. Upon reaching him she performed the same rapid hip movement, turning for him and keeping her head still as she did, only turning it when she had to so she could stay facing him. I noticed when she turned that she was wearing the same lack of expression she had with me. It was somehow even sexier now.

The man sat leaned forward, propped up with his hands set on his knees. As she'd done with me, Jill got close, turning at the waist as she rapidly shook her hips, allowing them to brush just close enough without actually touching him. Appearing as mesmerized as I had been, the man scoot to the edge of the pedestal, spreading his legs further apart. Jill's ass vibrated under her miniskirt-like towel wrap, which shook with it at the bottom. It looked good. Enough to warrant a roll of my eyes and the need to shift in my seat.

"Yes! Yes!" the man said again with a loud clap. He leaned back, braced on his hands as he stared up at her. I guess this nonthreatening posture emboldened her. She quit twisting at the waist and just stood before him, nothing but rapidly shaking hips and miniskirt towel with her feet right next to the base of the pedestal. He seemed to take this moment as an invitation. He sat up, and as if to feel the heat of her body without actually touching her, slowly ran his hands up the outside of Jill's quivering thighs. She turned to look at me but the eye contact was cut short when she felt him lightly rest his hands on her shaking hips.

"Oh you do this so gooood!" he said, staring at her midsection as he held it.

As if in some sort of conciliatory gesture, Jill reached out and caressed his cheek, then politely pushed away his hands and took a step back as she danced. The man leaned closer, nearly slipping from his seat. He caught himself with a step of the foot. To Jill's credit she kept up the hip shaking in time with the tabla and turned to face me. He reached out and with surprising gentleness took her by her shaking hips again. This time she stopped moving altogether. Her eyes widened on me as he pulled her backward to him, only letting her go once he was satisfied with her proximity to him.

"Yesss," the man said as he looked up at her. "This is gooood! You continue for us uh?"

Unresolved on whether and where she was going to continue, Jill attempted what looked like a slow dance body groove to movement, I supposed until she could find her rhythm. Again this seemed to appear to the man as another invitation. Like someone squeezing their grandchild's cheek he pulled her towel covered hips close and hugged his face to the outside of her right hip, closing his eyes. "You have these hips these good hips for the dance and much muscle in legs and body to make even better than my wife for me you know this yes?" he said, sliding his hands lower down her hips and gripping them tight as he briefly shook her. Jill rest her hands on his and look around herself and back at the man seated behind her.

"Um, I think, I should be done, I think," she said calmly with a pat on his hands and saw me just as I was adjusting myself. She caught this of course and gave me a subtle yet serious roll of the eyes. But it seemed more out of apparent frustration that I wasn't helping with the current situation as opposed to chiding me like she does for how I was as a kid.

"I think this was too much for both of us," I said, giving the man a raise of the eyebrows, unsure if this was turning into either a conflict or something Jill and I might talk about later like the picture she'd invited me to take.

"I know is no good to touch in middle of dance," he said, letting go her hips but holding her right hand to keep her standing there. "But the way you move this so sexy body for me and do the dance so good... Is...Mmmm!" he added, planting a kiss on Jill's towel covered hip. "Such lucky man you are!" he said glancing at me. "You stay and dance more for us still yes?" giving her hand a shake as if to get her to coax her into it.

When she didn't he pulled her back a step anyway as he moved his left foot and knee out wider and shift in his seat a little to his right. This spread his towel apart to the groin, inadvertently exposing himself completely to reveal a full and upright erection. In his seated leaned forward position it was partially sheathed and appeared not much longer than a soda can...but it looked one and a half times thicker than one at the base, which his huge and dark, curly hair covered scrotum hung unevenly from in folds and drapes. The head of his cock was quite small however, at least in comparison to the base of his cock shaft, appearing no bigger than a blow pop, giving the underside of his erection an obscene almost triangular, butt plug toy shape to it, which seemed to match his building block frame of a body. The middle erectile column of its shaft looked an inch wide and flexed constant under the man's strained body posture.

Christ, I thought, suddenly flush over this man's seeming casual disregard toward the display of his body's reaction to my wife.

Still holding his offered hand, Jill moved to step over his left foot and happen to look back and see it. She stopped in her tracks with a faintly emitted "Jesus..." She glanced at the man, who genuinely only then seemed to have realized what had happened and the condition he was in when he followed her gaze. But there was no sign of shame either. He appeared as calm and relaxed as ever. He glanced back up at Jill.

For a very brief moment there was no movement or sound except for the tabla drum still playing from the man's phone.

Jill turned to find me just staring back at her as I swallowed. She wavered where she stood, blinking and breathing. The man caught her glance when he casually covered himself with one flap of his towel as he stared up at her. She swallowed and faced me again, looking unsure of where she was. My erection was inflating against the inside of my thigh as she and I stared at each other.

Jill looked about to speak when she noticed me adjusting my towel over my crotch, unable to hide the tent my erection was creating. The man covered himself, moving his foot in the process and it bumped into her's. She instinctively moved to step over it and almost fell. He quickly stood up behind her.

"Eeeesy wiiiife..." he said softly, taking her by the shoulders to steady her. "No no no... Am sorry to make you nervous. I no try for this to happen," he said solemnly. Jill glanced down at his large hands as he slowly ran them over the sides of her shoulders in what was clearly an attempt to put her at ease and I noticed she swallowed hard. "How-ever,...ohhhh," he groaned, leaning close to her right ear.. "You are so gooood when you dance for us and it is so hard not to want touch that I can not hide what you make of my body," he said with the same groaning tone. "And husband," he said glancing at me, "please forgive for being this bold. Is not my intention as well." He held up his hands. He'd been holding Jill's shoulders with a bit of push forward as he spoke, and when he let go so suddenly she had to take a small step to catch herself. Again he steadied her by them. "You are okay?" he said, peering over and around her right shoulder to look at her.

"Yes...thank you," she said, glancing at him but returning her gaze to me.

"As I say but is not to be bold husband. And is not good to touch because is your wife and also is not in tradition for those who see the dance to do so... Is only because she can move the hips so well for us and great desire is created for her charms," he said.

"It's hard for me to be still when watching her dance like that. Nothing to forgive," I said with a raise of the hand, trying to push one leg up so my erection wasn't so obvious.

"Ahhh. So glad to hear this from you. I have great respect for her love of the dance. She knows so well how to make the desire in men. And I agree very much with you husband. Is very hard to be still when watching her," he said with a squeeze of Jill's shoulders. She kinda let them be shrugged up and gave sort of hum drum roll of the eyes. The man looked about my height all right, but with his wrestler's build, more of a hulking of a figure standing behind her, dwarfing her.

"She is so good at dance and to watch yes?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"You know you have way with this when you dance so well for us?" he asked Jill, peering around her.

"I wanted to..." she started to say, still stammering her words and looking down to her right as she swallowed again, blinking. "I wanted to...to do the dance correctly," she added, "But not make it something it isn't. I was really trying to do it well, like what you showed me."

"Ohhhh, but you dooo. You do the dance so wellll," the man said. "Yes you make so verrry hard to sit and be still," he added, giving her a brief and brisk rub of the shoulders. "This is how I wish for my daughters to have when the men see them dance. I would have many grandsons so very soon. You see the husband tries as well yes? To sit and be silent when you dance for him. But you have made him like me as well I can see."

Jill glanced at me, and her eyes settled on my unavoidable tent, then up at me.

"S'okay," I adjusting it again.

"You see?" he asked, holding her to one side a little as he peered around to get better look at her. "Forty days and nights from him as I promise yes?"

The remark lightened up the awkward situation a bit and Jill seemed more at ease.

"He's..."

"Ahhh, en-thuuusiatsic like when boy yes?"

"Uh...yeah..." she said, facing me with a skeptical look on her face.

"Those forty days and nights are all in a row I presume," I said, trying to keep the mood easy.

"Ahhh," the man grinned with brisk squeeze of Jill's shoulders. "Starting tonight I am sure for you husband!"

"-Uh," she hiccuped with a shake of the head at both of us. "I figured once every forty days," she quipped.

"Ohhh," the man said, "not when you make him this way no? And think of all the sons you will bear."

Jill looked to be surprised by that and was about to speak when he spoke up again.

"For him is okay but I sorry to not help what you do to me okay?"

I didn't know whether to be concerned or humored by this man's lack of humility when it came to hiding or discussing our erections. Jill didn't seem to either. He had covered himself before standing, but he was nevertheless standing behind her with one, or had been. He was to her right a little but still I could't see. She's a big girl and was being congenial about the whole thing, though I was ready to rescue her if needed. But I was enjoying the fact that she just stood there during all this, humoring me I was sure. I kept waiting for her to make another crack about taking a picture.

"It must be so hard for you when you see her so much," the man said to me.

"Very," I said. "But she is very good to me."

"Ahhhh yes, I am sure...she is verrry good to you I am sure. I see verrry well how she is good to you! She does such good dance for us and to make the desire. I see it in her eyes when she is before me." He peered around Jill again. She barely acknowledged him this time. "Yesss," he said, squeezing her shoulders once more with a vigorous rub, startling her in to taking a sudden deep breath. "It must be hard for you husband, to have her when all the men will see her, as I am sure it does not take the dance for her to make the same desire in them no?"

I just slowly shook my head. "No..."

"No is not hard for you?"

"It...it doesn't take the dance... They just need to see her...to feel this way. Like you and I feel... But it's easy...because I like it... I am proud, rather. Like you said earlier."

Jill let out a quick exhale of breath, looking as she does when she receives too many compliments. The man acknowledged this by briefly glancing at her with a squeeze of her shoulders as he listened.

"Ahhh, proud yes?" he asked, apparently thinking I wasn't finished.

"She's my wife...and I love her. But, I like it...that men see her and feel this way when they do. She is very classy and smart, and so very much a good person in her heart, but also I'm very proud to have her for my wife because of that desire she creates. The desire she creates when men see her. But what I like most is that she knows she does this and does not show it. She is still a good person in her heart." Once again I held my hand up to my chest and smiled at Jill and the man.

"Honeyyy," she sighed, crossing her arms as she cocked one foot up on the other and shook her head with an exhaled roll of the eyes.

I was being honest but still sharing my thoughts about her, and Jill was at least half amused. I shrugged and she did the same.

"Ahhh, yes this makes you very proud. Classy. Yes I know meaning of this. And I see her...good heart and she is verrry smart I can see this," he said, peering around at Jill. "Is why you are such natural for the dance I am sure," he smiled. Then glancing back at me, "Such lucky man you are for her. And she is strong eh? In body and her mind."

"She can take care of herself."

"Ha! I am sure she can," he said, giving Jill another squeeze of the shoulders.

"So I like that men...see her, as Debra Padget or your aunt or...or this Didem we looked at, and want to touch her...that they need to. Like you did. Because I do."

"I look at her like Didem?"

I nodded.

"Hmmm yes. I do see her like Didem... Is very easy for me. She make this very easy your wife... You know the husband feels as he does for you?" he asked, moving Jill by the shoulders to the side to address her more clearly.

She just nodded, her shoulders rising and falling under the man's hands.

"But he is verrry careful with you I am sure. Such a beautiful wife uh?"

Jill nod again without turning to address him.

"Yesss, I would be so proud as well...if you belong to me. And I would also see this as the husband...that you will charm annnny man who sees you. I am certain you do. If you were my wife I know I too would like to see, because I so verrry much like to see you dance for us here! But as the husband says...careful as well for how you charm the men. Especially when you are such natural at moving your hips and the teasing on the floor. Mmmm so much!" he said as he scrunched up her shoulders once more. Jill instinctively brought both hands up, but let them come back to rest at her sides.

This discussion and the man's proximity to her in the state he was in, not to mention the state of dress of them both, was keeping my erection stiff. I tried leaning forward but that only caused the towel to pull on it so again I adjusted myself in full view of them. Jill swallowed and her mouth opened. She took in a breath and uncrossed her arms as she looked about, appearing a little nervous again.

"Ohhh...you see how you do to the husband as well yes?" the man asked.

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "As I mentioned it's...difficult to sit still around her," I said, not knowing what else to say and unsure I should have said anything. I looked at Jill. She was staring right at me, breathing quickly but silent.

"I am, husband... very much still this way, I think...as you? ...You can feel, yes?" he said, peering around at Jill. She turned to look at him but didn't answer. "You feeeel what you do to me by the sexy dance and hips, yes?" he asked.

God, I thought. He's against her? Suddenly Jill looked even sexier, standing there in her towel wrapped head.

I could hear her let out her measured breath as she stared at me, her bikini bra covered breasts rising and falling.

Her lips slowly separated. "Yes," she finally said to me. Her hips twitched forward from sudden but then obvious contact behind her and she kept them out so as to maintain some bit of separation between them.

"I am very much this wayyy," the man said softly, "after watching her dance for us. Yes I can not help but to be so bold for your wiiiife." He pulled Jill's shoulders back to force a more pronounced and thrust out showing of her bikini bra covered breasts. "Just look at her," he said with a breath groan.

"Uhhhh," she exhaled with a breathy sigh, her demeanor suddenly as hazy and uncertain as her appearance.

"Ooooh... Such nice skin you have," he said softly as he peered over her right shoulder.

"Louis?" Jill asked...was asking.

"I like...that men need to touch her," I said calmly. I swallowed hard and stood up, feeling flush and my heart rate increasing over the quickly unfolding moment. Jill's eyes showed visible surprise and relief during the two and a half steps it took to reach her. "I like that men need to touch...my loving and beautiful wife's desirable little blonde body," I said as I hunched low enough to softly kiss her.

"Mmph," she whimpered as I did. "Louisss," she managed to say ever so faint and breathy between our next very quick kiss.

"So loving." ..kiss.. "So beautiful." ..kiss.. "So desirable."

"Oh Louissss." ..kiss.. "Oh my G-Mmph," Jill whimpered into my next one.

"Us against them Jill," I said softly as I took an overhand scooping of both and pressed a much deeper kiss to her, ending it forehead to forehead as we gazed deep into each other's eyes.

"Us against them?" she asked through hazy eyes, her voice so soft it was barely audible.

I nodded against her as I kissed her deep once more.

"Mmmm," she moaned into my mouth, and I felt her left hand at back of my head.

"When men see her want her," I said with another kiss "They need her." ..kiss.. "They want to press up against her beautiful ass." Kiss.

"Mmmm," Jill moaned into my mouth as the man pressed her against me.

"Mmmyesss" I heard him groan.

I could feel her shoulders being pulled back again as I gently squeezed and pulled her breasts up between us.

"Oh God," she sighed, breaking one of our kisses to speak the words, and so affected by it all she couldn't kiss back with the next one I planted, her lips just mashing up against mine, her ultra excited and nervous breath hitting me in small stuttering puffs.

I reached for her hand at my head and held a kiss to her palm as I stepped back from her. Jill was staring at me through half shut eyes with her left hand still stretched out where I left it as I retook my seat just feet from her. The nipples of her thrust out breasts were visibly erect under the material of her bikini bra.

"Your lit-tle blonde wiiife," the man said as he scrunched her shoulders up and deeply inhaled through his nose against the right side of her towel wrapped head.

"Men want to touch her so bad," I said, feeling my heart rise up. "My smart and classy, loving little sexy blonde wife."

"H'ohhhh," Jill exhaled all breathy at me, her extended arms literally crossed in front of her by his grip on her tiny shoulders.

"Oh yes I must touch her," he exhaled with a rush of his breath, stooping enough to place an open mouthed and satisfied sounding vampiric kiss of "Mmmmm" at the base of her neck as he took a scooping handful of both her bikini bra covered breasts from behind.

"Ohhhhh G'ahhhhhh," she sighed with a breathy moan as her eyes shut and her head fell back against his. Her arms slowly fell to her sides as she arched back against him. She brought a foot out as if to take a step forward, then slowly set it right back where it was. The man was in every sense of the notion, having at Jill like a vampire, with her upright and limp upper body wavering as it was heft up by the breast with his groping hands.

It was incredibly erotic, this sudden and sensuous groping kiss of my wife's body by a stranger. From behind no less. I groaned under my breath, having instantly been induced into a lustful taboo stupor by the affect his actions were having on Jill. My eyes strained to roll up as I straightened my legs and feet out and flexed my cock in my grip as much as I possibly could.

1...34567...16