Talon Ch. 04

Story Info
Tina is surprised when she meets Talon's brother.
4.3k words
4.59
35.2k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~{\o/}~*~

I finally got chapter 4 finished for y'all. I'm sorry for any mistakes you will come across. I haven't been able to find an editor that will stick around. I'll fix that problem if and when I can but until then enjoy the chapter. The next will soon follow.

~*~{\o/}~*~

The early morning breeze softly sifted through Tina's dense auburn fur as she and Talon hungrily enjoyed the deer they had taken down. As soon as their meal was complete Tina stretched lazily as she watched Talon clean his muzzle. She went to him then, smiling inwardly, a lover's smile. Playfully, she lightly nipped his hindquarters then took off at a run knowing Talon would fallow. If she remembered right, there was a stream nearby where they could clean the last of the blood from their fur.

Talon quickly caught up to Tina and kept pace beside her as they made there way to the stream. Once there Tina sat at the edge and watched as Talon jumped onto a bolder that formed a ledge over the slow moving stream. Then she laughed, which came out in a snort, as Talon jumped into the deepest part with a splash.

By the time she mounted the bolder herself he had already surfaced. His head bobbed as he paddled around and his eyes shined with laughter as he gazed up at her with his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth. Tina stepped up to the edge of the bolder then launched herself into open air then fell with a splash into the warm stream. Before she surfaced she swam under him rubbing up against his stomach and chest with her back. Laughing eyes met heated ones after her head broke to the surface.

After half an hour of playing and enjoying the water they emerged from the slow flowing current of the stream then shook the excess water from there fur. Soon they were both were dry and raced each other back to her cabin. Tina made it to the cabin first and knew Talon had let her win.

Once they were inside doubt began to creep over her. Things between her and Talon moving so fast. Tina realized that she really didn't know that much about him. The only thing she really knew was how good he was in bed and that was pretty much it. She didn't know if he had a family, what kind of job he had or if he even had a one. Come to think of it Talon didn't really know her either and they were mated.....for life.

Even though she didn't know anything about him she could feel her heart trying to reach out to him even now. She didn't want to be hurt again. Somehow her heart knew he wouldn't hurt her but it was her mind kept telling her heart different. Before anything could emotionally happen between her and Talon, Tina had to stop the war within herself. To do that she need to think and doing that when he was near was next to impossible.

Suddenly she remembered Dusty and could have kicked herself. Now she had an real excuse to get some time to herself.

"Talon, I have to go to the Walker ranch and check on Dusty." Without giving father explanation she took off toward the door, only stopping long enough to reach under the end table by the arm of the couch. She grabbed her bag of medical supplies from underneath it then grabbed her truck keys from the hook on the wall by the door on her way out.

She was out the door before he could reply but as soon as she opened the truck door he was there. She hadn't even heard him approaching her.

His voice came out as a deep growl that rumbled through his chest, "Who's Dusty?"

Tina turned and narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Talon. Had she just felt and heard his jealousy? Oh my God, she thought, he really does love me. She smiled and fought the laughter that was bubbling up inside of her. Talon didn't realize Dusty wasn't a man.

Tina could no longer contain her laughter. At first it was silent, only her shoulders shook as she pressed her lips tightly together. When Talon gave a frustrated growl her laughter burst fort and drifted on the breeze.

Talon just crossed his arms over his chest an watched Tina as tears of laughter filled her eyes. "What," he gave a slight pause, "is so damn funny?"

Tina shook her head and waved her hand around in a wordless jester asking for a moment to catch her breath. When she did she spoke with laughter in her tone. "Talon," She paused for a few seconds holding off more laughter which wasn't easy since Talon had narrowed his eyes at her, "Dusty is," she softly snickered then finished in a rush, "Dusty is a horse that I'm taking care of Talon."

Talon could see why she was laughing now and it didn't even bother him that her laughter was at his expense. He was embarrassed but he was also relieved at the same time.

Ignoring his embarrassment, he stepped closer to Tina. He still had to convince her to stay with him at her cabin. Taking a breath he gathered his thoughts.

He knew the second she realized he was turning serious because the light of laughter left her eyes.

"You can't go alone Tina, it's too dangerous. Do you remember the cut on my side?" He asked as he reached out an tenderly cupped her cheek.

Tina stiffened slightly. "Yeah." She said as looked at him curiously wondering where this was leading.

"Well, that's why I can't let you go alone." When Tina tried to turn away from his gaze Talon brought up his other hand, cupping her face he turned her head, forcing her to meet his gaze once again. "I've been tracking a killer for the past few months now. I caught up to him and he's the one who injured me. He's still in the area and I don't want to leave you alone because if he gets close enough to you and smells my scent on you he could use you to get to me." Sincerity laced his voice and shined from his eyes.

Tina shivered as his thumbs tenderly stroked her cheeks. She sighed. "I can take care of myself Talon."

"I know you could under normal circumstances, baby. I don't doubt that, but this is different. The killer is a rouge werewolf and he's very dangerous." He bent forward and lightly rubbed his lips against hers. "I can't let you go by yourself. It's too dangerous." He whispered against her lips before he pressed them against hers in a brief kiss. Once he pulled back he gazed deeply into her gray eyes.

Tina could feel his worry through there link and could see it shining through his eyes. Even though she knew he was telling her the truth she still needed to put some space between them. It wasn't Talon but herself, she had some emotions she had to work through and she couldn't do that with Talon around her. Her past kept shadowing her present feelings and that wasn't fare to Talon or her.

In her heart Tina knew that Talon would never hurt her but the past kept telling her brain that he would. She had to make peace with her past so she could move onto her future and give Talon a fair chance.

She cupped his hand in hers and pressed her cheek further into his warm palm before turning her head and pressing a kiss into its center. When she released his hand he lowered both hands his sides.

She pushed out a frustrated breath and closed her eyes trying to think of a way to convince him to let her go off on her own. Once she had her argument figured out she opened her eyes meeting his worried gaze. "I promise I won't be gone long, but I got some things I need to work out, Talon. It's not about you........." Tina's statement drifted off as a movement in the woods behind Talon caught her attention. She gasped in fear as a pair of glowing eyes suddenly appeared and were gone just as fast. Was this the rogue that Talon was so worried about? Had he found them?

Talon watched as all color drained from Tina's beautiful face and could tell her eyes focused intently on something behind him. He turned quickly, keeping her behind him and slowly searched the edge of the woods. His eyes soon focusing on a spot where the bushes were slightly rustling.

"What did you see, baby?" He asked Tina not taking his eyes off the rustling bushes, he spoke so softly she barely caught it even thought her hearing was enhanced from her change.

Tina answered him in the same soft tone, "I saw the bushes move then a set of glowing eyes appeared." She grabbed onto Talon's sides and fisted her hands in his tight black t-shirt. Slowly, she leaned over to the side and glanced around his back toward the tree line. The eyes were no longer there so she moved to step around him. Just as she did she froze midstep as a jet black wolf suddenly shot out of the forest heading straight for them.

Her heart jumped into her throat even as she felt Talon's body relax. Tina could feel familiarity and love wash over Talon and growled in aggravation then asked in a peeved voice as her fear slowly began to evaporate, "Someone you know, huh?"

Talon crossed his arms in front of himself and laughed softly, the deep sound vibrating his chest and rolled over her body like the soft heat of a summer breeze causing desire to flair within her. His heated gaze met hers over his shoulder as he looked back at her. It amazed her at how his voice alone could affect her and by the knowing twinkle in his eyes........Talon knew it to.

Slowly she stepped around Talon and placed her hands on her hips as she stood beside him. Tina glared at the black wolf as it came closer. It was then she noticed a backpack on his back making it appear bigger than it actually was. She also took quick notice that the wolf was male.

The backpack was so full it bulged and fit snugly against the wolf's back but he moved as if it didn't hinder him in the least. She wondered absently what was in it to cause it to bulge out like that.

Talon smiled as he watched his brother approach. "Hey Rick. Did you have trouble finding the place? You're a little bit late."

Of course the wolf didn't answer right away. Tina watched as Rick the wolf turned into Rick the man. It was amazing to watch the change, if she lived to be a thousand years old she knew she would still find watching them shift from one form to another to be amazing.

When Rick finished shifting she was shocked to find that he was an exact copy of Talon. Her feelings must have been written all over her face because Rick looked at her and flashed her a teasing grin that showed his even white teeth.

"Let me guess. Talon here," He pointed toward his brother, "didn't tell you he had a twin." He made it a statement of fact not a question.

"No he didn't. He also didn't tell me you were coming." Tina said this as she turned slightly and shot Talon an angry look. She didn't like being left out of the information loop and she was going to let him know it. Just not right now.

Talon blushed slightly, causing only his ears to turn bright red, then he sheepishly shrugged his shoulders. Tina almost laughed, it was the first time she had seen him blush. She wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't been facing him. It was so cute.

"Sorry." he said then he introduced them. "Rick, this is my mate Tina. Tina, this is my twin Rick."

Rick move toward her and surprised Tina by suddenly pulling her into a tight hug. She stood stiffly as he held her to his chest he whispered into her ear. "Welcome into the family little sister."

"Thanks, Rick." Tina said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, gently hugging him back. Then she finally remembered that he was butt naked. Even though he held her close and he looked just like Talon, Rick didn't cause the same fire of passion to rush through her veins. The embrace they shared was like the ones she use to share with Amanda.

When Rick let her go she stepped back and took the opportunity to take a good look at him.

Now that she was paying close attention to their differences she could see that Rick was the same height as Talon but didn't have the same muscle mass. As her gaze traveled downward, she could tell his chest was slightly smaller but not by much. His arms were corded with muscles and his fingers were long with well manicured nails. His hips were narrow and met evenly with muscular thighs and calves that were lightly dusted with black hair. Her gaze moved up again and landed on his cock and balls. His flaccid cock and egg sized balls was even the same size as his brothers. That fact really didn't surprise her, they were brothers after all. And twins at that.

But unlike Talon, Rick's whole groin area was shaved smooth.

Tina suddenly noticed how silent it was and looked first at Talon then at Rick. She felt her cheeks grow hot as realized both of them had been watching her checking Rick out.

Tina met Rick's amused gaze and forgot her embarrassment. She smiled as she noticed the one thing that she could truly tell them apart by. Where Talon had blue eyes, Rick's were a bright shade of green. In fact his eyes were so green they seemed to slightly glow.

Talon focused on his brother as he moved toward Rick. He reached out and clasped forearms like warriors from long past. As Talon moved to let go but Rick pulled him into a tight hug before finally releasing him.

"I'm glad your here.", Talon said while he smiled happily at his brother and stepped back. Rick returned his smile.

Talon was happy to have his brother there with him. Since he had been tracking the rouge he hadn't had the time to call his family except when he had called his father the day before. Talon knew they understood why he hadn't but he still missed them.

Rick gave a humor filled snort and jokingly said, "Yeah you need help offing the rogue." He paused when Talon gave him a narrowed eyed look. He just shook his head slightly and smiled then feelingly said, "I missed you to."

Talon smiled again and went over to Tina. He gripped her hand and laced his fingers through hers. "Let's all go into the cabin so I can fill you in on everything."

He felt her stiffen beside him as her fingers tightened on his hand. "Talon, I have to go and give Dusty his antibiotics." With her free hand she reached up and cupped his jaw. "Besides you don't need me here for anything and I'm sure you need some time alone with your brother." She gently ran her thumb over his soft bottom lip.

"I can't let you go alone baby. Like I said earlier, it's too dangerous." He bent down and tenderly kissed her upturned lips then pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. "It took me almost 400 years to find you and I don't want to chance losing you now. You're too important to me."

Tina felt a little thrill go through her as Talon said those words to her and she knew he was telling her the truth, could feel it burning in her heart. She hadn't felt like she was important to anyone since her parents died.

She let go of Talon's hand and picked up her keys and medical bag she had dropped when she saw Rick's eyes glowing at the edge of the woods. She put the bag in the back of the truck. She knew it would be dangerous to leave but still had to take care of Dusty and she knew Mr. Walker was wondering why she didn't come back to his ranch yesterday like she said she would.

Keys still in her hand she turned toward Talon, crossed her arms in front of her breasts and sighed. "Look Talon I HAVE to go. I should have been there yesterday. Dusty has a very serious infection and if I don't treat it he could die." She leaned her head back and gazed at the cloudy sky to avoid Talon's penetrating stare. "I love animals to much to let that happen." She let her head fall forward and she stared at the toe of her boot as she lightly kicked at a rock.

Talon sighed. "I'll go with you then." He was moving to the other side of the truck.

Tina jerked her head up and met Talon's frustrated gaze. "NO!" She could here the panic in her voice and knew Talon heard it to. She could feel his hurt and see it in his eyes. Knowing that she was the one who caused it made something tighten around her heart.

It scared her to be so close to him this soon. Things were moving so fast and she really had to work through her feelings. It wasn't fare to either of them that she was letting the hurt from her past keep her from getting any closer to Talon. She stared into Talons beautiful blue eyes, trying to come up with an explanation as to why she needed time to herself, with out hurting him further.

While Tina and Talon had been arguing Rick listened as he pulled clothes from his pack and got dressed. He knew Tina was set on leaving without Talon for whatever reason. To keep them from arguing further he offered to go with her instead.

"Well since you don't want Talon to go and Talon don't want you to go alone, would it be alright if I went with you instead?" He asked as off handedly as he reached down and pulled a second backpack from inside his.

Rick walked over to Talon and gave it to him. "I found this earlier and thought you might need it."

Not taking his eyes off Tina, Talon grabbed one of the straps. "Thank you little brother."

Talon didn't say anything or even look away from her as Rick opened the truck door and climbed in. He was letting her see the pain she was causing him and she hated she was the one causing it. The thing around her heart tightened and she felt tears fill her eyes. She turned her head to keep Talon from seeing them but he had.

Talon pulled Tina against his chest and held her tight as her arms lifted and circled tightly around his neck. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he pulled back and took her lips in a savage kiss. He couldn't take her tears and didn't know of another way banish them.

His tongue slipped past her lips and slid across hers. Their tongue danced together and the fire of passion grew between them causing Talon harden painfully.

Forgetting about Rick, Talon roughly pushed her back up against the side of the truck. He growled into her mouth as he felt her breasts flatten against his chest.

Talon tightened his hold on Tina and pushed the pulsing length of his cock into the "v" of her thighs and was rewarded with her loud moan. He grabbed her waist and moved his hands up her sides in a slow caress.

He broke their kiss he nibbled on her swollen bottom lip as he cupped her breast with his right hand. Using his thumb he rubbed her nipple causing it to harden and making Tina gasp and arch against him in pleasure.

When her back arched he used both hands and cupped her ass pulling her lower body against his. Talon moaned and fused there lips together once more as he thrusted the ridge of his cock against her.

Tina wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened them holding the lower part of their bodies together tightly. She mind bland even as her body began to burn.

She shivered in Talon's arms and tightened her fingers in his hair when the hard jut of his erection pushed against her throbbing clit through her jeans.

When another moan rumbled from his chest and filled her mouth she grinded her crotch against his throbbing cock wishing they were both naked as the dry humped against one another. If they continued like this to much longer she was going to cum. Already she could feel the tightening in her belly.

Before Talon could loose control and began to rip their clothes off of them both and take her right there he broke the kiss with a groan. He held Tina against the truck since her legs were still tightly wrapped around his waist.

He closed his eyes and burred his face in her neck as he panted trying to catch his breath while drawing her scent into his lungs.

Talon knew there was nothing he could say that would keep her there and knew his brother would protect Tina if anything went wrong. He pulled back and lightly kissed her swollen lips then looked deeply into her eyes. "Please stay safe Tina."

Her throat growing tight once again, all Tina could do was nod.

She waited as her over heated body fought to cool off which was next to impossible being this close to Talon. She unwound her legs, that she hadn't even been aware that they were around his waist, and placed her feet on the ground. She stood on wobbly legs as she cupped Talon's face in her hands and looked deep into his eyes.

12