Taming Joanna

Story Info
Principal has special way of dealing with problem students.
3.4k words
4.26
169.1k
41
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,194 Followers

Joanna sat outside the principal's office. Again. She was convinced that the chair was starting to get an imprint of her ass. Principal Foster opened the door and rolled his eyes when he saw her.

"What have you done this time, Miss Stevenson?" he sighed as he motioned for her to enter his office.

"Nothing," she said with her usual disrespect. "It's not my fault that all the teachers have it in for me."

"So during your time at this school you've done nothing to upset anyone?"

"That's right. Everybody's too fucking touchy."

"Let's see," Principal Foster got her file out and read out loud. "Vandalism, vandalism, disruption, disruption, vandalism, disruption, truancy, disruption, truancy... Need I continue?"

"So what? It's not like I'm one of the little start students who are going off to university."

"No, but you might want to be able to get a job when you leave school."

"I don't need a job. I've got money."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, when my dad died we got a huge insurance payout and I never have to work unless I want to."

Principal Foster sighed. The girl was 18 and clearly didn't want to be there so he didn't understand why she just didn't drop out and leave him in peace. He looked at her. What a shame she was such a little bitch. That tough exterior softened when she didn't think anyone was watching. There was even a smile on her lips. As she stretched her neck to look out the window he got a view of how big her young tits were. Surely not... He felt a stir in his pants. He hadn't done it for a long time. When he was younger it worked a treat, but now? He was 38 and married with 3 children. Could he really pull it off one more time?

Joanna looked back at him and glared into his eyes. Yes. He was definitely going to do it one more time and it was going to be sweet.

"Joanna," he said sternly. "I'm going to contact your mother now."

"Whatever," the teenager replied lazily as her principal dialled the phone.

"Mrs Stevenson? Principal Foster here. Yes, Joanna is in trouble again. I'm afraid the only alternative we have left is expulsion. What's that? No, I can't let her stay on and finish her schooling, I simply can't. She's too disruptive. Anything? Well, we do need a new library, no, that simply won't do. But wait. There might be a way. I volunteer at a camp for teenage troublemakers. I'm going there this weekend and I just happen to know that one of the teens has been pulled out. I'm willing to take Joanna with me, but you have to realise that this will be her last chance. If she doesn't pull her act together after this then I will have to expel her. OK, that's settled then. Come over and pick Joanna up now and I'll give you all the instructions. We leave this afternoon."

Joanna couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not only had her stupid mother talked the old guy out of expelling her yet again, but she'd agreed to make her go to some stupid camp for delinquents. No way. She was not going to do that. She waited for her principal to let her out of his office so that she could run away, but he was obviously expecting that and went on with his work as though she wasn't even there. She stood up slowly and started heading for the door.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" he asked her. "Sit down again until your mother comes."

"I'm not going on your stupid camp," she spat at him.

"Oh, I think you are."

15 minutes later her mother showed up and was instructed to pack a small bag of toiletries, a couple of pairs of shorts and t-shirts, and some hiking boots for Joanna and bring her to a car park at the edge of town by 5 p.m. Joanna sulked as she followed her mother to her car and they argued all the way home.

"Why is it so fucking important for me to finish school anyway?" she moaned. "I have more money than I'll ever spend so I never intend to work, so I don't need any qualifications."

"You ungrateful little child," her mother chided her. "You're going to finish school because it's what your dad wanted you to do."

"OK, I'll agree to finish school, only don't make me go away with Principal Foster!"

"I'm afraid I can't do anything about that. You heard him. If you don't sort out your attitude this weekend you will be expelled."

Joanna sulked in her mother's car. She sulked as she transferred to her principal's car. She sulked for three long hours as they drove away from civilisation. When the car finally stopped, Joanna looked around in confusion.

"Where's the camp?"

"Right there."

"That's a tiny little cabin. It's only big enough for a small group of people. Where's everybody else."

"There is nobody else."

"You lied to my mother?"

"What's a white lie between friends?" he smiled and got out of the car. He picked up their bags and headed for the cabin.

"I demand you take me back right this minute!" Joanna ran after him and shouted at him.

"You demand? I'm afraid it doesn't work like that here. You're here for the whole weekend."

"I'll just wait until you fall asleep and then I'll take your car and drive home."

"Joanna," Principal Foster opened the door and went inside. "Let me show you something."

He walked up to a metal cabinet, opened the door, threw the car keys, his phone and his wallet inside and slammed it shut. Joanna could see that it was a safe.

"Those things stay there until we leave on Sunday night."

Joanna screamed out in anger as she knew that she was trapped. She might be a bad kid in school, but that was just to get herself expelled. She knew nothing about stealing cars or finding her way through hundreds of miles of deserted woodland. She sat down on a chair and glared at her principal. He walked up to her and caressed her black hair, careful not to touch any other part of her.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me now and help me cook dinner?"

"I'm not doing anything, asshole."

"If you don't help, you don't get fed."

Joanna was just about to tell him where to stick his food when her stomach betrayed you and rumbled so loud they could probably hear it back home. Principal Foster laughed and handed her an apron.

They cooked hamburgers in silence and ate them in more silence. At the end of the meal Joanna felt that she could afford a little smile.

"That was very nice, thank you," she said reluctantly.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Fuck you!"

Joanna's nice streak has obviously ended and she walked outside. He watched her leave. That rounded ass was so sexy.

"Come back in here, young lady," her principal called from inside.

Joanna ignored him.

"If you don't come inside this minute I'm going to lock the door and let you sleep outside tonight."

"Fine!" Joanna barked at him. It wasn't like she actually believed he'd do that.

Without a word the door closed and she heard a key turn in the lock. She figured he was only trying to scare her so she sat on a tree stump and waited for him to open the door again. She waited for 20 minutes and nothing. It was starting to get cold now and she was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She glanced over her shoulder and saw that he'd started a fire and was now reading in front of it. How she wanted to be in front of that fire. Why didn't he open the door for her?

She felt a drop of water on her nose. Then one on her forehead and another one on her arm. Soon the rain was pouring down, beating against the windows. Joanna was soaked within minutes, but still no movement from inside. Surely he must hear the rain. Damn that man. Joanna persevered, but to no avail. If she didn't swallow her pride and beg him to be let back inside she was going to die of pneumonia if she stayed out here tonight. She got up and started banging on the door.

"Let me in!" she yelled. "I'm absolutely soaked."

"Why should I let you back in?"

"Because if you don't my mother is going to sue your ass when I die."

"She signed a release form."

"Oh please, just let me back inside. I'm cold and wet."

"If I let you back in, will you promise to abide by my rules all weekend?"

"Yes!"

"No talking back or questioning my orders?"

"No!"

He opened the door and let Joanna in. She was shaking all over.

"You better get yourself out of those clothes," he told her as she ran up to the fire.

"Where's the bathroom?" she asked and picked up her bag.

"There isn't one," he smiled wryly. "There's that small toilet you went to after dinner, but the rest of the cabin is just one room. We jump in the lake to get clean."

"Then where am I supposed to change?"

"Right in here."

"Then you have to go outside."

"Wrong answer. It's raining. I'm staying in here where it's nice and warm. If you're too modest to get changed in here you can always go back outside."

Joanna glared at him and started taking her clothes off. When she was in her underwear he got up and picked up a big towel, not mentioning that her white underwear had gone completely transparent and driving him insane.

"Take off your underwear and wrap yourself up in this. It'll warm you up quicker than your clothes."

She was grateful for something to cover herself with and stripped underneath the towel. She sat down in front of the fire but she was still shivering. Principal Foster kneeled behind her and started rubbing her. She could feel the warmth of his hands spreading throughout her body. When she was finally warm he sat next to her and she smiled a thank you.

"Joanna," he said and brushed a strand of hair from her face. "You're such a pretty girl. Why do you colour your hair black and wear all that awful makeup."

"Maybe I like that look," she said insecurely.

"I don't think you do," he said softly. "I think you're hiding behind a façade. The question is, why are you hiding?"

Joanna's bottom lip shivered as the tears started falling. He wrapped his arms around her and let her cry. When she finally stopped crying he looked into her red eyes.

"Is this a truce?" he asked softly.

"I'm just so tired," Joanna sighed.

"Tired of what, Joanna?"

"Life in general. I'm tired of being told what to do."

"We all have to be told what to do some of the time."

"Yeah, but I never liked school and now that I don't need school I don't see why I have to keep going there."

"Maybe because it's a good thing to have finished, should you ever change your mind about working."

"I guess," she sighed. "But it's so boring and the teachers hate me."

"Nobody hates you, Joanna."

"Everybody hates me except Miss Lawrence."

"Do you like Miss Lawrence's classes?"

"Yes, she leaves me alone and lets me paint."

"How about we change your schedule on Monday and enrol you in a few more artistic and practical classes. Would that help?"

"My mother wants me to do the smart subjects."

"You're 18. If your mother has a problem with you doing subjects that are more suitable for you then I'll have a word with her."

"You'd do that?"

"Yes Joanna, I would."

Joanna smiled a weak smile and he held her gaze. He slowly moved his head forward and let his lips caress her lips. When Joanna didn't protest he put an arm around her and slid his tongue into her mouth. She welcomed him for a short while and then she pulled back.

"Mr Foster," she panted. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I thought that was rather obvious," he smiled and didn't tell her that the towel had opened and he was enjoying the sight of her stiff nipples on those lovely firm tits of hers.

"But you're my principal!"

"I'm a man, and you're a sexy young woman. We're all alone here. Nobody will be hurt, but we will get so much pleasure from each other's bodies."

"But I'm a virgin..."

He smiled. He'd been right. Joanna had been all talk. This was going to be so sweet.

"I promise I'll be gentle."

"No, Mr Foster, I don't think we should do this. Where can I sleep?"

"You either sleep in the bed with me, or on the hard floor. Listen Joanna, stop fighting it. I felt your response to my kiss. I can see your nipples and smell your pussy from here. You want it as much as I do, you're just afraid to admit it."

"Please Mr Foster, don't make me fuck you."

"I'm not going to make you do anything. You can stop this at any time. I just ask you not to stop it because you think it might be wrong. Only stop it if you're not enjoying what I'm doing to you."

He kissed her again, holding her tight to his warm body. Soon he could feel her resistance breaking down and she mellowed in his arms. He let go and looked at her.

"Does that mean you'll let me love you?"

"You promise to stop when I say so?"

"I promise."

"And you won't hurt me?"

"I won't hurt you."

She nodded and he lifted her up on the bed, putting her down as though she were a porcelain doll. He got undressed and smiled at her reaction to his 7-inch hard-on.

"Don't worry, my sweet," he said as he lay down next to her and caressed her tits. "I promise I won't hurt you."

He kissed her softly and sensuously before moving down, kissing her throat, her tits and then her bellybutton. He finally reached her trimmed blonde locks and looked up at her.

"Starting next week we see the hair on your head go back to its natural colour."

She giggled in reply as he placed feather light kisses on her pussy lips. He parted her thighs and ran his tongue along her slit, tasting her juices. He looked up and Joanna was panting. Her hands were cupping her tits as he licked her pussy. It was such a sexy sight from where he was. He finally parted her pussy lips with his tongue and penetrated her cunt. He roamed around her tight, wet hole and lapped up her sweet virgin juices.

Then he wrapped his lips around her clit and started sucking. Ever so often he'd flick his tongue across her clit and she jumped with pleasure. He inserted his index finger in her tight cunt and started finger fucking her. Her moans intensified. She kneaded her tits hard. And finally she showered him with her cum as she reached an orgasm.

He crawled up to her and kissed her, letting her taste her juices on his lips.

"Well?" he asked.

"Well what?"

"Well, was that nice?"

"It was very nice."

"Want to do some more?"

"I don't want to fuck you."

"That's OK. How about you make me feel as good as I just made you feel. How about you suck my cock?"

Joanna looked at him in shock.

"You want me to suck your cock?"

"Yeah, sweetheart. It won't hurt you, and it'll be nice for you. You'll get to make me feel good. There's no better feeling."

She didn't know if she believed him but she moved down and placed her tongue on the tip of his cock. The precum didn't taste disgusting. She wrapped her lips around his cock head. It wasn't all that bad. She wrapped her hand around his silky smooth shaft and moved it up and down as she tried to fit more of him in her mouth. When he hit the back of her throat she gagged and was about to pull him out, but his moans told her that he really liked that. She tried it again and he moaned again. This was fun. She sucked his cock and moved her tongue around inside to feel all of it. Mr Foster's moans got louder.

"Oh, Joanna..." he moaned. "Stop for a moment and come up here."

She did as she was told and he pulled her leg up so that he could finger her pussy again.

"Baby," he said and held a wet finger up. "See how wet you are again. Your cunt wants to feel my cock."

She knew that he was right, but she didn't want to admit it.

"Joanna, baby," he caressed her tits and started massaging her clit.

It felt so good. She started moaning. She felt him inserting a finger in her cunt again, then two. It was wonderful. She knew she would cum soon. Then he pulled them out.

"Joanna... You want my cock. All you have to do is say it and it'll be yours."

"I don't know..."

"I won't hurt you. We'll make love. Just like we have until now. It's all been good, hasn't it?"

"Oh yessssss..."

"Then help me put a condom on and let me love you like a man loves a woman."

She struggled with her thoughts. He gently rubbed her clit. She knew she wanted it. All she had to do was say it and she would be his.

"Please..." she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please let me have your cock."

They quickly covered his cock in a thin sheath of rubber and then he pinned her under his body.

"It's going to hurt for a short while and then it will be wonderful. Do you trust me?"

She nodded and he plunged into her tight virgin hole. She whimpered and he groaned. Soon she wrapped her legs around him and moved her hips. He knew that signal. He started rocking his hips, slowly and deliberately, long strokes into her tight hole.

She moaned out loud. This was the most delicious feeling she'd ever felt. For the first time ever she felt complete. His cock filled a void she'd never known existed. She met his thrusts with her hips, each time beckoning him deeper inside her.

Their pace speeded up. Soon he was grinding his pubic bone against her clit. Their moans intensified. Her juices splattered out with the force of his thrusts. Each time he impaled her on his cock wet skin met wet skin. Finally she couldn't hold it back any longer. Her body almost seized under his as her cunt grabbed his cock hard and with a groan he let go and came with her.

Soon afterwards they were both asleep. The next morning was awkward at first, until Mr Foster started kissing Joanna, awakening the feelings from the previous night. They made love all day. He taught her how to ride his cock. He showed her his many favourite positions. They fell asleep in each other's arms early that night, absolutely exhausted. On the Sunday the sun was out and they made love outside. It was even more sensual than it had been in the cabin. By the time Mr Foster dropped her off at her mother's house she didn't want to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said and kissed her quickly. "And we'll make all the changes we talked about."

"But what about this?" she asked insecurely. "Will we be doing more of this?"

He chuckled. "There's a lock on my office, isn't there?"

There was a lock, and it was used a lot in the next few months as Joanna's blonde locks grew out and she changed from school troublemaker to a model student. When she graduated he was sad to see her go. It had been a satisfying year, as satisfying as the last time he tamed a troublemaker. He smiled as he thought of that troublemaker. She'd just told him that she was pregnant with their fourth child.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,194 Followers