Taming of Fear Pt. 03

Story Info
Losing it!
8.1k words
4.68
18.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
463 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It's a multi-part story and is more for connoisseurs of erotic stories and not for those looking for quick and explicit sex. It's advisable to start with part 1.

***

After an uneventful flight from Bern I touched down at London City Airport on time. Thankfully this is also a small airport so it wasn't long before I passed through customs and was out. To my surprise, Chris, the founder of our start-up was waiting for me. He still looked a bit worse for wear and was joined by his long-time girlfriend Jackie.

"So, how'd it go? We got your message that everything was OK and that you were having dinner with a key decision maker and then just silence!"

"Um, yeah, sorry about that but I was busy. Like I said everything went well and I think we'll probably get the contract."

"Well that's great news! Well done Paul, I knew you had it in you!"

"Um, thanks."

"So who was it you went to dinner with?"

"It was Martin Kessler and his wife."

Chris whistled and said "Wow, he's their top guy!"

"Really? I knew he was important but not the number one. Anyway, he said he was impressed with us and that he'd already decided to push for us to get the contract."

"Fan-f-ing-tastic!"

"How are you by the way?"

"A lot better now! I was shitting bricks the whole time hoping things would be OK and when you went all silent on us, I thought something had gone wrong."

"Sorry about that." I tried to think of an excuse and decided to tell the truth minus a few details. "I was exhausted after the dinner and then went to this water park next to the hotel then went again the next morning and ended up staying there all day."

"Forget it! Let's call the crew and go out for a celebratory dinner."

With that Chris whipped out his phone and started calling the rest of the team.

"Um, shouldn't we wait till everything is signed and sealed?" I asked.

"Nah, if Kessler said it's us that's enough for me."

While Chris was calling, Jackie said "You look different somehow Paul, everything OK?"

"Yeah, just a bit tired."

"I don't mean you look bad, just something about you is different."

I wondered what she meant and was about to ask when Chris re-joined the conversation. "So ladies, let's get out of here! The others will meet us at the restaurant."

I wasn't really in the mood and would much rather just go home and call Sylvie but I could see that Chris was really upbeat and excited and didn't want to ruin the moment for him. It ended up being a really long night. Because I'm the only teetotaller in the crew I ended up having to make sure everyone got home safely before I could return to my own flat. It was almost 3 in the morning when I finally collapsed in bed and fell into a deep sleep.

I was jolted awake by the ringing of my mobile. I groggily reached over and checked the display. It was Chris. I groaned and shook myself awake before pressing the answer button. "Hello?"

"Wakey, wakey, sleeping beauty - we've got work to do!"

"Oh man, what time is it?"

"It's already 10 and the rest of us are in the office waiting for you. We've got to follow-up on your presentation."

"OK, OK, I'll try and get there in about 30 minutes."

"See you then!"

I jumped into the shower then brushed my teeth and took as swig of orange juice before getting dressed and leaving. I walked into our offices 40 minutes later and was stunned when everyone started clapping and cheering! "What's going on?" I asked.

Chris stepped forward and said "We just got an email from IPX confirming the deal!"

I was surprised that they had been proactive and said "Wow, I wasn't expecting them to be that quick!"

"Nor were we! When I called you it hadn't arrived yet and I wanted you to help draft a follow-up email. You must have really impressed Kessler because he specifically mentions you and said that it was thanks to your presentation and your confident and honest personality that they had decided to work with us."

I didn't know how to respond but luckily Chris carried on talking "Next step is to get their infrastructure ready to handle our system. Now I know you won't be happy to hear this but you're going to have to go back and stay there until everything's working perfectly."

Go back! Fantastic!! I was about to say that I was happy to return when Chris said "I know, I know, you don't like leaving London but Kessler specifically asked for you and you know the system best anyway. We can't risk any screw-ups with our first installation."

Did I already mention that Chris can be a bit of an arse sometimes? When I could finally get a word out I said "That's fine. I really liked it there and don't have a problem staying for a while."

He looked at me with a surprised expression and said "Who are you and what have they done with the real Paul?"

Everyone laughed and I blushed slightly as I wondered what they would say if they knew the truth.

Chris then said "Anyway, before all that I want to talk to you in private. The rest of you get back to work, we've got a lot to do! Come with me Paul."

I followed him to his office and after he closed the door he said "OK, spill the beans, what's going on?"

Shit! Does he know something? How could he know? "Um, what do you mean?"

"Come on! Look Paul, you know I think you're a great guy and you're brilliant at what you do, but you'd be the first to admit that you're not exactly confident when it comes to dealing with people. Kessler goes on and on about you in his email and it seems like he's talking about a totally different person!"

I decided to stick to truth and said "I don't know - we did see each other after the meeting and maybe that helped."

"You mean the dinner?"

"Yes, that and before."

"Before? You mean you met him again before the dinner?"

"Yes, it was a coincidence. After the meeting I went back to the hotel and it was still quite early. I didn't know what to do and then decided to try out that waterpark I mentioned. While I was there I bumped into Martin and his wife and that's when they invited me to dinner."

Chris sat in silence for a moment and then said "Why didn't you mention this before?"

"I didn't think it was important! "

"Come on, something smells fishy, it can't just be the fact that he met you while swimming!"

I blushed and said "Um, actually we met in the spa."

"Spa?"

"Yes, you know with Saunas, those hot rooms you go to sweat."

"Hey, don't get cocky with me! I bloody know what a sauna is. I'm just trying to get my head around this. So you're saying that after the presentation you went for a swim and then met him and his wife in the sauna then they invited you to dinner and that's it?"

"Um, basically yeah."

"Basically? Come on Paul spit it out! You're not telling me everything and this is bloody important for our company."

This was getting us nowhere and I decided to tell him the whole story - up to a point. I've known Chris since childhood and felt I could trust him to keep it to himself. "Listen, you've got to promise this stays between us, OK?"

"Of course, now tell me what happened!"

"Well, when I met them in the spa we were all naked."

"WTF?" he shouted and jumped up from his chair.

"I know it sounds weird but the spa is mixed gender and nudist - you have to be naked."

He stared at me in disbelief so I continued "I didn't know they'd be there and after using the sauna went for a shower and a dip in a cold pool - they were having a shower at the same time and Martin recognized me."

"So you were starkers with him and his wife?"

"Yes."

"Jesus F-ing Christ! I can't believe this - you of all people! I've never even seen you without your clothes in all the years we've known each other. Now you're telling me you were naked with a bunch of strange men and women?"

"Yes, like I said, that's what they do there. Martin asked me if I'd visited saunas before and I told him I had but they weren't nudist. Then he asked if it was my first time being naked with others and I told him it was."

"Shit! So you think that impressed him?"

"I suppose, he said something about it needing courage."

Chris laughed "He's right about that! How the hell did you manage?"

I was feeling relieved and somehow had the urge to tell him of my exploits "I don't know, it was a spur of the moment thing. I walked in not having a clue it was nudist, then this guy comes in and strips off his trunks and then tells me I'm not allowed to be dressed! I hightailed it out of there and then thought, this is my chance to do something and maybe see some naked women."

Chris laughed again and said "Well I'm glad it's women you wanted to see!"

I blushed and said "Hey, come on!"

"Sorry, sorry, go on, what happened next?"

"Well I was working up the courage to go and then chickened out. I was about to leave and suddenly felt a bit woozy, then this girl that works there helped me. She got me some water and we talked a bit. I asked her about the rules for the sauna and she said she'd give me a tour."

"Nice one! Did you have to get naked with her?"

"Um, I was kind of hoping that would happen but it ended up just being me and I was wrapped in a towel. Anyway, she showed me around and then left. As I was there already I decided to go ahead and give it a go. That's it."

"Well, I've got to say, I'm impressed! I don't think I'd have the guts to go naked with a bunch of strangers. Um, how you did you control yourself? You know, downstairs?"

I blushed again and said, "Well it wasn't easy I'll tell you that, but somehow you get used to it." I decided not to mention that I was busy hiding a boner when I met Martin and Esther as he didn't need to know absolutely everything!

"I guess you enjoyed it because you said you spent the rest of the next day there as well?"

"Yeah, like I said, it seems natural once you've tried it and much better than sitting in the heat wearing trunks."

"That can't be the only reason you seem keen to go back to Bern?"

"Um, it's part of the reason but I also kind of met someone."

He smiled and said "I knew it! A girl?"

This time I also smiled "Yes, she's called Sylvie and she's beautiful and fantastic and I really like her."

"Why Paul, I believe you're smitten! High time too! Jackie's been trying to find someone to hook up with you but you were never interested and she didn't want to push it."

"Oh, I've been trying to find someone but it just never worked out, I was always too shy and insecure."

"So did you meet this girl in the spa? Have you seen her nude?"

"Um, actually she's the one that gave me the tour and it's none of your business but yes, we spent most of the day together naked."

"Wow, that's what I call fast work! Anyway, it's brilliant news. I was worried about sending you over there but now everything's working out perfectly!"

"So when do I leave?"

He laughed and said "Hold your horses! I'll discuss it with IPX but would expect it to be within the next few weeks. We've got a lot to finish on our side and they'll need to purchase the hardware."

This is great! I never thought I'd be seeing Sylvie again so soon. "OK, well I'll get to work. Let me know when you have the final schedule."

Chris smiled at me and patted my back as I left his office. I went down the hallway and stepped into my own office. As soon as I'd closed the door I whipped out my mobile and texted Sylvie "Hey beautiful, I've got some good news! I'll be coming back to Bern soon and staying there for a while."

A few minutes later a beep signalled her reply which just consisted of lots of happy and kiss emojis. I wrote "I'll let you know the details as soon as everything is finalized. Can't wait! Love you Paul."

"I can't wait either! I was just thinking about how we met when your message arrived. Love u Sylvie."

I smiled, put my phone away and started working with more enthusiasm than ever!

A couple of days later things have been finalised. I'd be leaving in three weeks and would stay in Bern for at least a month. Time passed quickly as I worked non-stop and apart from a few sly looks and comments from Jackie it looked like Chris had mostly kept his word and didn't tell anyone except her what had happened. Sylvie and I were in constant contact and got to know each other rather well. She even helped me to rent a small apartment near her own.

***

Everything was set and I was leaving the next morning. I would arrive in Bern at noon and Sylvie was going to pick me up at the airport.

That night I hardly got any sleep. My thoughts were only of Sylvie and I was excited and nervous about seeing her again. Would we end up making love for the first time? We'd spoken about it before and had both agreed to take things slowly. She was as nervous as I and we both wanted the loss of our virginities to be special.

I got up at 7 o'clock sharp and packed the last of my belongings. I had quite a bit of luggage and Chris was coming round at 9 with his car. He arrived on time and after loading up everything we were on our way to the airport. "So, how're feeling Paul?"

"Um, excited and nervous! Can't wait to see Sylvie again."

"You better be able to concentrate on work and keep your mind off sex!"

I blushed and said "Well, I've got one week holiday before we start and I should be ready by then."

"Yeah, I'm confident you'll get things done!"

We spoke about work related issues and he confirmed that he'd be coming to Bern in about three weeks to meet with the IPX team and check on things. Being Chris, he couldn't resist adding "I want to visit that spa you mentioned so you and your girl better be ready to give me a tour!"

I blushed and didn't reply as I imagined Sylvie and me showing Chris around the spa. The thought of him seeing her naked somehow excited me and I felt my penis swell in response.

"Cat got your tongue Paul? Why are you so quiet?"

"Sorry, um, I was just thinking of something else."

"Yeah, I can imagine! On the pictures you showed me Sylvie's a real looker and I'm looking forward to seeing her myself!" he said while waggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

I gulped and just said "Uh huh." I felt my penis expand further as an image of the three of us standing naked looking at each other formed in my mind. God, how would I control myself in that situation! I didn't really want Chris seeing Sylvie naked or me with an erection. I'd never hear the end of it! I decided to change the subject back to work and tried not to think of his visit.

Everything went smoothly at the airport and I was soon looking down on the city as we took off. In under two hours I would be on the ground in Bern and seeing my girlfriend soon after. With this thought in my mind I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

A hand on my shoulder and a voice saying "Sir, sorry to wake you but we're landing soon. Please put your seat in an upright position."

I opened my eyes and followed the flight attendants instructions. We were already landing. The lack of rest the previous night and ended up being useful - I'd been able to sleep the whole way! I looked out the window and watched the beautiful scenery as it passed below. The weather was clear and sunny and I could see lush green pastures below. While banking sharply and losing altitude I had a panoramic view of the Alps as the plane prepared for touchdown.

Like my previous visit, getting out of the airport took a matter of minutes and I could see Sylvie waving as I passed through the "Nothing to declare" channel. Once I emerged she ran to me and we hugged each other tightly before kissing. I'd forgotten how fantastic it felt! We must have kissed for a long time as when we finally stopped we were alone in the arrivals hall! All the other passengers had already left.

"God I've missed you." I said looking at her. She was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. I hadn't felt a bra strap as we hugged and when I looked at her chest my suspicions were confirmed as all I could see were two hard points pushing against her shirt.

She blushed and smiled then said "Well, we're together now!"

"I hope you've got a big car? As you can see I've got quite a lot of luggage!"

"It should be OK, I borrowed my father's SUV, I don't have a car at the moment!"

"Great, lets go. I can't wait to see my flat and be alone with you."

We pushed and pulled my numerous suitcases to the carpark and after folding down the seats in the car managed to load everything. As Sylvie drove and spoke I just stared and her and couldn't get over the fact that this beautiful girl was my girlfriend!

She noticed me staring at her and said "What's wrong? Have I got something on my face?"

I laughed "No, I'm just taking in how beautiful you are and still can't quite believe you're my girlfriend!"

She blushed and smiled. "We'll be there in about five minutes."

As she promised we pulled into a parking lot of a small modern building. She pointed across the road and said "My flat's in the building over there!"

"That's fantastic!"

"Come on, I want to show you the flat you'll be in."

We each took as many bags as we could manage and I followed her as she rapidly walked to the entrance. "There are six flats in total. Yours is on the top floor."

"Everything looks very new and modern!"

"The place is only just finished. My building was the first part of the development and they completed it last year."

We stepped inside and took the lift to the 3rd floor. Sylvie unlocked the door and stood aside saying "Welcome to your new home!"

I walked inside and was surprised to see how nice it was. Everything was brand new and there was a bedroom, bathroom and living room with a balcony. I gave Sylvie a hug and said "This is fantastic! Thanks so much for helping me find it."

She smiled and said "You're welcome. After we've unloaded the rest of your stuff I'll give you a proper tour!"

I enjoyed unloading the car and moving my stuff with her. I managed to catch a few glimpses of her lovely nipples as she bent over and she made fun of the bulge this caused in my pants. Whenever possible I walked slightly behind her and watched her sexy bottom move in her shorts, she even added some extra wiggle to her walk when she noticed.

A short time later we both collapsed onto the sofa exhausted and sweaty. Sylvie leaned over and kissed me before saying "I'm boiling! How about we get naked and have a shower?"

I said "I like that idea!" I jumped up and began stripping off my shirt. Sylvie wasn't far behind me and I stopped to watch as she pealed her t-shirt over her head. With both of us topless we stopped and stared at each other. I licked my lips as I literally watched her nipples harden and grow longer. I couldn't wait any longer, stepping forward I latched onto her right nipple and sucked it into my mouth as the fingers of my right hand closed over her other nipple.

She groaned loudly and I felt her hands pulling my head even closer. I pinched and pulled her nipple gently while using my tongue to tease the one I firmly held between my lips. I was in heaven! This was the first time I'd sucked a nipple since breastfeeding as a baby and it felt fantastic. I loved feeling Sylvie respond as I titillated her nipples and kept it up until I felt her shake and stiffen then heard her scream in orgasm.

Wow! I'd managed to make her come just by playing with her nipples! She pushed my head away and kissed me. When she pulled back I looked at her nipples and they were dark red and absolutely huge! I wanted to take them in my mouth again but she held me off and said "No, they're too sensitive now!"

I stepped back and Sylvie slowly unbuttoned her shorts before pulling them down. I watched as they pooled at her feet and then let my eyes wander up her slim and tanned legs before stopping at the apex of her thighs. She was wearing a thin pair of lacy knickers and I could see her small patch of pubic hair above a large wet spot.

shygeek
shygeek
463 Followers