Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beseme, ” whispered Dona Isabella.

When Bella slipped her hot Spanish tongue into Therese’s sweet French mouth the young Duchess welcomed the probe by gently sucking on it. Isabella broke the kiss, their soft lips clinging together for a moment. She placed her silken cheek against Therese’s and whispered in her ear,

“Tell me,querida. Tell me what they did to you.”

“They put their hard cocks in me, Sister. They fucked me,” she gasped, too aroused to choose more gentle language. “They even put their cocks in myderriere, my bottom! God forgive me, I liked it.”

“Did they come?” Bella whispered. “Did you take their juice?”

The Spanish girl was rubbing the dildo more urgently along Therese’s slit, pressing at her tight pussy hole.

“Yes, oh God, yes,” the Duchess moaned. “Their come was everywhere. All over me, in my pussy and in my ass. They came in my mouth, too, and I swallowed it!”

Isabella pressed her lips to Therese’s, hard and urgent this time. Her tongue probed the girl’s mouth as if she hoped to taste some of the sperm that Therese had swallowed. As they kissed, Isabella pushed the nun/dildo into Therese’s tight pussy, sliding it in and out, deeply fucking the grateful girl.

Bella reluctantly broke the kiss, a delicate thread of the girls’ mixed saliva and Therese’s pussy juice connecting their lips for a second.

“You’ve been very naughty, my child, haven’t you?” Bella asked.

“Oh, yes, Sister. I’ve been so bad. I’ve been bad with my mouth and my pussy and my bottom. Please make it better, please!”

“Turn over, child, I’m going to have to spank your bottom.”

Oh, non! Please don’t hurt me, Sister!”

“It must be done, to purge the sin. You do want to be forgiven, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do so much want to be forgiven,” Therese acquiesced as she turned over to offer her luscious bottom for retribution.

“Raise yourself up on your knees, my girl. Show your contrition by presenting yourself willingly for the punishment.

Therese lifted her ass into the air, her shoulders pressed to the ground. She spread her legs, revealing the dildo still in her dripping pussy. Isabella ran her hands over the firm, round cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart to expose the crinkled little anus. Suddenly she smacked Therese’s bottom with her open palm, causing the firm round cheeks to jiggle tightly and bringing a squeal from the kneeling girl. Isabella proceeded to slap the French girl’s ass, spanking her playfully until the succulent cheeks blushed a deep pink. Some of the smacks landed on the Duchess’s pussy, the protruding dildo transmitting the blows into her tight vaginal canal and making her feel both spanked and fucked at the same time. Finally Isabella ceased the punishment, rubbing and squeezing the hot red cheeks to soothe the angry flesh. Therese was whimpering from the spanking.

“It hurts, Bella. You spanked me so hard!” she pouted.

“Let me kiss it,querida. I will make it better,” she offered.

She leaned forward and planted little angel kisses on her friend’s bottom, trailing her mouth along the moist crack and finally pressing her puckered lips against the hairless pink asshole. Isabella used the tip of her tongue to probe the tight hole, licking and kissing the forbidden place.

Suce-moi le cul! Je ne peux pas resister!” Therese gasped at the oral attention. Then, “Ah, oui, oui!

As Isabella pulled the dildo from Therese’s squeezing pussy she reached for the jar of cocoa butter and rubbed some on the top of the nun’s head. Then she pressed it against the wet asshole and slowly the tight muscle relaxed. As the ivory phallus slid into the French girl’s hot bottom, Isabella kissed around the invading statuette, licking the stretched sphincter to ease the entry. Finally only a couple of inches of the dildo remained outside.

“Is this what they did to you, my angel?” she asked.

“Yes, they moved it, too. They fucked me with it,” she hinted as she reached back with both hands and spread her ass open.

“Like this?” Isabella asked as she held the end and began to slide it in and out of the beautiful Duchess’s squeezing bottom.

Ah, oui! Comme ca, comme ca!

As she plunged the ivory dildo into Therese’s ass, Isabella ducked her head under and licked the girl’s dripping pussy at the same time. Moving up she placed her lips over the protruding end and grasped it in her teeth, then used her mouth to fuck the Duchess in the ass with the dildo. Bobbing her head forward caused her lips to bump against the French girl’s tightly stretched sphincter, further stimulating the whimpering aristocrat. With her hands now free, Isabella made a little cock of two fingers and slipped them into Therese’s empty pussy, fucking her in both holes at the same time. The air around them was heavy with the blended aroma of tropical flowers and aroused princesses.

As the French girl’s climax approached, Isabella’s other hand slipped between her own thighs to rub her dripping slit. She pushed her hard clit in around in circles, reaching for her own impending orgasm as she mouth-fucked Therese in the ass.

“Well, what a lovely sight!”

The two girls jumped apart and looked up to see four very rough-looking men staring down at them.

Three: “Black Jack” Hutton

“So that’s what all the noise was about!”

Isabella was sitting back on her heels with her legs spread, and Therese was on her side, the dildo still in her bottom. They had been so immersed in their erotic game that they had failed to hear the intruders approaching.

The bearded men were coarser and even scruffier looking than the pirates the girls knew from Renoir’s crew, and Isabella suspected they were not fromThe Golden Sword. She glanced over to where she had left her clothes and her dagger.

“Looking for this, my lady?” one of them said, holding up the knife.

“You ladies should be more careful when you go out to fuck,” said another, followed by a hearty laugh from his comrades. He had a patch over his left eye, and a scar that ran under the patch from his brow to his chin, as if he had been badly injured in a fight. He wore a wide-brimmed black hat with a large ostrich plume in the side, and had a thick silver ring in his right ear. As he walked around the girls he regarded Isabella’s tattoos.

“These marks look like Renoir’s work,” said Eyepatch, and Isabella was now certain the men were not fromThe Golden Sword.

“Yes,” Isabella said. “We belong with Captain Antoine Renoir. You had better not hurt us.”

“Hurt you? We have no wish to hurt you, darling. We just want to have fun with you.”

The men laughed, and from their accents Isabella reckoned them to be a raiding party of English pirates. They were shirtless in the warm Caribbean air, and their backs and chests bore the scars of lash and blade.

Conscious of her nakedness, Therese started to reach for the towel to cover herself, but one of the men snatched it away. Attempting to achieve some shred of modesty, she held her thighs tightly together and used her arms to cover her naked breasts.

“No mistake about it, you girls were going at it like a couple of the best tavern sluts in Port Royal.”

Bricon! Vilain! We are not sluts!” Therese scolded. “We are ladies of quality!”

“My sincere apologies, my lady,” said Eyepatch, removing his hat with a sweeping gesture of mock chivalry. “But that might be more convincing if you did not have a dildo in your lovely ass.”

Blushing furiously, Therese reached back to remove the object from her bottom. There was a wet noise as she slid the dildo out, and she saw that the men were no longer laughing as they stared at her. A couple were licking their lips.

“I would say these ‘ladies of quality’ were quite close to a bloody great spend when we interrupted them Captain. What do you say we finish the job?”

“Right now I can’t think of anything more delightful,” he replied, as he stepped over to the kneeling Spanish girl and stood in front of her. As she glanced at the knife in his belt, he stepped back and said,

“Tie their hands, Pete, so they don’t try anything foolish.”

One of the buccaneers removed a kerchief from around his neck and pulled Isabella to her feet. As he bound her hands behind her, he nodded to one of the other men who did the same with Therese. As the Captain stood next to Therese, the other three men surrounded Isabella, running their hands over her body, squeezing her breasts and bottom.

The Captain tilted Therese’s chin up and looked down at her face with his one good eye.

“I’m Captain Jack Hutton, of the shipFortune Hunter. I’m known to most as ‘Black Jack’. And what might be your name, my green-eyed beauty?”

The captive girl could barely find her voice, but she managed to say,

“Therese du Maurier,monsieur.” She thought it wiser not to mention that she was a Duchess. “I demand that you let us go!”

Her attempt to gain some control over the situation while standing before him naked and bound only elicited a derisive chuckle from the English raider.

“I’m sure Captain Renoir will pay you for our safe return,” she suggested.

“Ha, you think so, do you? Renoir would slit our throats as soon as we got within sword’s length. He and I are old enemies, Mademoiselledu Maurier,” he said, putting mocking emphasis on her aristocratic surname. “Besides, you would be worth more at the slave market in Port Royal.”

Oh, mon Dieu, non!” exclaimed the French girl at such a thought.

Suddenly they heard a cry and turned to see that one of the men had taken hold of Isabella’s golden nipple rings and was pulling down hard, stretching the ends of her breasts and forcing her back to her knees. The one called Pete removed a slender dagger from his belt and inserted the tip in one of the rings, pulling the girl toward his crotch. With his other hand he open his trousers and let them drop.

“Go on, darling. Make friends with Master Quimstake.”

Naked, with her hands tied behind her and the tip of a dagger in her nipple ring, Isabella still had the spirit to resist. She turned her head and spat,

“You pig, Renoir will skewer you all!”

“Ha, let him catch us first. For now the only ones getting skewered will be you two lovely ladies,” another of the buccaneers said.

“Perhaps she needs a little warming up, hey boys?” said Pete.

He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her face down to the ground, leaving her rear sticking up. Then he ran his hand over her firm, round behind and stroked his fingers along her exposed pussy lips.

“Blimey, have a look at this! That old devil Renoir has had the wench shaved. Sure and she’s a juicy slut, too,” he grinned as he played with her slit, stopping to rub the nub of her sensitive little clit.

“This little bird is missing her tail feathers, too,” chuckled Hutton as he looked at Therese’s crotch.

Her climax with Therese having been interrupted, Isabella was quickly becoming aroused. With her cheek pressed to the mossy ground and her eyes shut, little moans began to come from her open lips.

“Please, don’t do that. Leave her alone!” Therese begged in defense of her friend.

The French girl, however, was in no position to make demands. Hutton had removed his clothing and sat down on a large, smooth boulder. Grasping Therese by the upper arm he pulled her down onto his lap, sitting sideways. Even sitting on his lap her head was still below his, and he bent forward and inhaled the coconut scent of her freshly washed hair. His erect cock was pressing against her moist bottom, the head wedged between her slick vaginal lips. She was soaking wet from her interrupted dalliance with Isabella, and as she squirmed on his lap she realized she was only making her predicament worse. She quickly stopped moving, afraid her struggles might cause his hard cock to enter her well-lubricated slit.

“Oh don’t stop, darling. It feels so nice when you rub that smooth little apricot on my old prick,” laughed Black Jack, the lewd comment causing the captive noblewoman to blush furiously.

Hearing moans from Isabella, Therese looked over to see the three pirates running their hands over the kneeling Dona’s raised ass, playing with her pussy and anus. When one of them slipped a finger into Isabella’s dripping vagina, the Spanish girl started to move her bottom in little circles in response to the finger-fucking.

“No, Bella! Don’t let them win!” Therese urged.

Even if her friend was unable to resist becoming aroused, the French princess was not going to allow herself to give in. If there was no way for her to prevent these men from having their way with her, then so be it, but she was not going to make it worse by cooperating. She was still feeling profoundly guilty over her surrender to Renoir and his men, and she was determined not to repeat that shameful episode.

Therese’s hands were still tied behind her, and Hutton held her wrists in one hand and pulled her arms back. This pulled her shoulders back and thrust her large, conical breasts forward. The diabolical buccaneer ran his hands over the firm globes, squeezing and lifting them. He made his hand flat and rubbed his closed fingers back and forth over the puffy pink tips, the washboard effect stimulating her greased nipples to maddening stiffness. As he pinched and pulled on the hard little nubs he slipped his other hand down between her luscious bottom cheeks and began to finger her moist puckered anus. Therese gasped, and wanted to squirm away from the forbidden intrusion, but she was afraid to move for fear of causing his hard cock to slip inside her wet pussy hole.

S’il vous plait, monsieur. Je vous en prie! Ne me touchez pas la, pas mon cul!” she whimpered.

Her recent experiences had taught the young aristocrat just how sinfully sensitive her bottom hole was, and she feared that his unwelcome stimulation would undermine her resolve. Instead of complying with her pleas, Hutton responded by pressing his finger at the puckered ring of muscle and pushing inside. The cocoa butter and the ivory nun/dildo had prepared the way, and his finger entered without difficulty.

“Mmm, aahhhh, no please don’t!” Therese begged.

As he continued to pull on her nipples and wiggle his finger around in her bottom, Therese opened her eyes to see that the other men had untied Isabella’s hands and one of them had entered her from behind. In spite of her recent ordeals Therese had never actually seen anyonein flagrante and she found the sight at once shocking and fascinating. As the man thrust into Bella’s hot pussy, it was obvious from the way she was shoving back that she had surrendered completely.

Therese’s attention was brought back to her own situation when Hutton slipped a second finger into her bottom alongside the first and pushed them deeper into her ass. He twisted the two fingers, stroking the inside of her ass tunnel and spreading the digits to loosen her sphincter. The fullness and friction felt wonderful to the poor girl, and in spite of her fear and guilt she was becoming aroused against her will. As he cruelly pulled on her long, stiff nipples her breathing came quicker, and she bit her full lower lip to try to quell the feeling that her pussy was going to melt like hot wax.

Her tormentor brought his other hand down from her breasts, over her quivering belly and between her legs. He ran his fingers over her wet, shaved pussy lips, spreading her juices along the slippery crease and rubbing her twitching clit button, eliciting an involuntary moan from the helpless girl.

The Duchess tried to avert the spreading feeling of lust by thinking of something else, anything else. She tried to think of the nuns, of Hail Marys and Our Fathers, of the large crucifix at the front of the chapel on her estate. But it was no use. What kept creeping back into her consciousness were thoughts of rough men with hard cocks, of the feeling of being filled in her pussy and ass, and of the taste of cock in her mouth. She remembered what Isabella had told her about the pleasure being God’s way of helping her bear the ordeal, but her conscience would have preferred resistance.

Feeling herself at the brink of disaster, Therese took advantage of the fact that both the pirate’s hands were occupied and made a desperate attempt to escape. She lurched from his lap, pulling his fingers from her body as she leapt for freedom. But with her hands tied behind her she was unsteady on her feet, and as she stumbled away Hutton easily grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She fell to her knees, her breasts bobbing and shaking as she sobbed in defeat. Her auburn hair had been drying without benefit of brush or comb, and the disheveled Duchess looked up with tear-filled green eyes as he picked up his knife and leaned over her. She feared he was going to hurt her, to punish her for trying to escape, but instead he merely cut the cloth binding her hands. As she rubbed her wrists he twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled her face close to his erect cock.

“Get to work, wench. Let’s see what you can do with that pretty mouth,” he ordered.

Therese looked over to see Isabella now sitting upright, riding one of the pirates’ cocks while holding a hard dick in each hand and sucking on them alternately. As she bounced and sucked, her large, pierced breasts jiggled and swayed. The French girl moaned in despair at the display of such shameless depravity, especially by a woman of the same noble birth as herself.

But Therese knew it was useless to resist. Thispautonnier could force her to do whatever he wanted, and he might even hurt her if she fought him. Perhaps if she just took him in her hand she could satisfy him that way. She reached up and gently wrapped her fingers around his formidable member, not quite able to close her hand around its girth. The hard organ was still wet with the pussy cream she had deposited on it while sitting on his lap. Slowly she began to move her hand back and forth, feeling the heat as his soft cockskin slid along the shaft. A large drop of clear fluid collected at the tip and dripped onto her wrist. As she increased the pace of her jerking, more pre-cum ran from the little slit in his cock and trickled along her forearm. Her nostrils flared as they filled with the masculine scent of his cock and balls.

His patience fading, Hutton pulled her head forward to force her mouth onto his cock. Therese reflexively turned her head to avoid the contact, and as a result her lips slid along her arm through the glistening trail of pre-cum as her cheek bumped against his cockhead.

“Stop stalling, my lady. You know what you must do!” he ordered.

With his juice in her mouth now and smeared on her lips and cheek, Therese realized their was no point in resisting putting her mouth on his hot organ. But she reasoned that if she just put her lips on the end of his manhood, that might be enough to satisfy his wanton desires. As she planted her pursed lips on the end of his throbbing erection a large surge of cock juice flooded over her tongue and ran to the back of her throat. Before she could react she had swallowed it, and her mouth tingled and salivated with the manly taste.

Now the French noblewoman feared that if she did not open her lips and take him inside he might force his hard cock into her mouth, perhaps even into her throat. Hoping to avoid such an indignity she decided it would be better to take just the head inside her mouth and attempt to slake his desires that way. Therese opened wide and slid her mouth over the fat purple cockhead until her stretched lips rested on the collar of his foreskin. Her tongue was pressed flat under his cock, and she was forced to breathe through her flared nostrils as more clear juice trickled over her tongue and down her throat.